剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
都将被地震摇撼
will be rocked by earthquakes,
暴风将会撕裂大地
storm winds will rip the lands,
田地将会腐臭
the fields will be fouled...
而冬季
and in the winter
将会极炎难耐
the heat will be intense.
雷米乔
Remigio!
雷米乔
Remigio!
要不要和萨尔瓦多待着呀
Do you wanna stay cum Salvatore?
俺不自♥由♥ 你不自♥由♥
Io no free, tu no free.
我稍后再听你说 威廉
I will hear you, William,
首先回答一个问题
but first reply to one question:
你为什么要建议切塞纳的米凯莱逃跑
why did you advise Michele Of Cesena to escape?
我并不知道他被囚禁在这里了
I didn't know he was a prisoner.
或许他只是想先你一步见到教皇
Perhaps he was only intent upon reaching the Pope before you.
他要是这么做了 会被开除教籍
If he does, he will find an excommunication.
你们这些方济各修士 你们完蛋了
You Franciscans, you're finished.
你知道的 不管怎么样
You know, in spite of everything,
我仍然很尊敬你 威廉
I still respect you, William.
因此我愿意听你说
Therefore I will listen to you.
你抓捕的那个女孩不是女巫
The girl you have arrested is not a witch.
你如何确定
How can you be certain?
我是在前来修道院途中认识她的
I met her along the journey coming to the abbey.
她是流民 被战争驱逐出自己的家园
She is an exile, banished from her own land.
你在乎她
And you care for her.
就像我在乎你那样 兄弟
As I care for you, brother.
她遭受的苦难已经够多了
She has already suffered enough.
你想要保护一个女巫
You want to protect a witch?
不 我保护的是你
No. It is you I am protecting.
我亲眼见过你犯下
I have seen you commit an act
哪怕你的朋友教皇约翰也不会宽恕的行为
that even your friend Pope John could not pardon.
撒旦的妓♥女♥ 给我
Satan's whore! Give me that!
烧 烧死 烧
Burn, burn in hell! Burn!
你一丝不苟地写就了
You, who are the meticulous author
《异端恶行裁判指导》
of the Conduct of Inquisition of Heretical Wickedness,
你是教会的惩戒之臂
you took the place of the secular arm
还亲手执行杀戮
and killed with your own hands.
你是想威胁我吗
Are you trying to threaten me?
我向你坦白 对我来说
I confess to you that, to me,
判他人火刑
condemning someone to the stake
与亲自点燃火堆并无二致
and physically lighting the flame are the same thing.
但对您来说不是
But not to you.
您的教皇也不是
Nor for your Pope.
我不说出真♥相♥ 是在保护您
It is you I am protecting, by not speaking the truth.
安静
Be silent!
有一些
白色的天使
带着光芒
以及黑色的天使
黑夜的天使
你会说我的语言
我没有做错任何事
黑色的天使
不仅有猫的形状
我没有杀猫
还有蛇的形状
蛇被踩扁
由处♥女♥的脚所致
是的
处♥女♥
我知道如何祈祷
您想听听吗
很好
我们在天上的父
愿您的名为圣
愿您的国降临 愿您的旨意
行在地上 如同行在天上
是谁想放你出去
没有人
本笃会的阿德索
你用性♥爱♥蛊惑了那个见习僧吗
我没有做错任何事
那我也不会处置你
今晚你就能自♥由♥
非常感谢您 大人
放手
Get off!
放手
Get off!
最尊敬的神父
Most Reverend?
烧了她
Burn her,
趁其他人在教堂时
while the others are at church.
那些意大利人总说马拉希亚是个受人指使的稻草人
The Italians often spoke of Malachi as a straw man,
院长与他人串通好 将他安插在此
put here by someone else, with the complicity of the abbot.
不知不觉我竟已成为这乱局中的一员
Not realizing, I have become involved in this conflict.
书只是个借口
The book was a pretext.
威廉 书找到了 但马拉希亚还是死了
William, the book was found but Malachi died all the same.
我不知道
I don't know.
昨天你还表现得像世界的主宰者
Yesterday you behaved like the ruler of the world.
如果你昨天帮助了我们
If you had helped us yesterday,
我们就能阻止最后这场罪行
we would have prevented this last crime.
是你给了马拉希亚书
You were the one who gave Malachi the book
-并导致他死亡 -告诉我
- that brought him to his death. - Tell me one thing.
你有没有把书拿在手里
Did you have the book in your hands,
你是否触碰 阅读了它
did you touch it, read it?
如果有 你为什么没死
If so, why are you not dead?
我不知道 我发誓我没碰
I don't know. I swear I didn't touch it.
亦或是 我拿走的时候算是碰了
Or, rather, I touched it when I took it.
然后当马拉希亚提出让我做他的助理时
And when Malachi offered to make me his assistant,
我把书给了他
I gave him the book.
别告诉我你都没打开那书
Do not tell me you did not even open it!
不不 我藏起来之前打开了
Yes, yes, I did open it before hiding it.
开始是一些阿♥拉♥伯语的手稿
It began with an Arabic manuscript,
然后我想是叙利亚语手稿
then I believe there was one in Syriac,
之后有一部分是拉丁文 最后是希腊文
then there was a Latin text, and finally one in Greek.
所以你碰了书 但你没死
So you touched it and you are not dead.
这么说触摸不会致死
So touching it does not kill.
那段希腊文写了什么 你读了吗
What can you tell me about the Greek text? Did you look at it?
我只试着读了第一页
I only tried to read the first page,
但实际上我的希腊文太差
but the truth is my Greek is poor.
而且羊皮纸感觉很怪
And the parchment seemed odd...
不像普通羊皮纸
it didn't seem like parchment,
更软 像布料
it seemed softer, like cloth.
亚麻纸 布纹羊皮纸
Charta lintea, linen paper.
这种纸很难将书页分开
It was hard to separate one page from the other.
谢谢 本诺
Thank you, Benno.
别担心 你没有危险
Don't worry. You are in no danger.
我们必须谈谈最近发生的事情
We must talk about the latest events,
对此我考虑了很久
on which I have reflected at length.
也许太久了
At too-great length, perhaps.
我必须承认 威廉兄弟 我原本对你期望甚高
I must confess, Brother William, that I expected more of you.
自从你到来后 已经有五位僧侣死了
Since you've arrived here five monks have died,
还有两位被宗教裁判所逮捕
two have been arrested by the inquisition,
而我主持的那场大型会晤
and that great meeting over which I presided
由于这些罪恶行径
had a pitiful outcome
落得个令人难堪的结局
precisely because of these wicked deeds.
想必你也知道当我命你调查时
You will agree that I could have wished for a better resolution
我本指望能有个更好的解决方法
to these events when I asked you to investigate.
没错 我辜负了您的期望
That is true, I have not lived up to your expectations,
尊敬的院长大人 但我会解释
Your Sublimity, but I will explain why.
这些罪行并不是由于僧侣间的争斗或报复
These crimes do not stem from a brawl or some vendetta
也非出于嫉妒或禁忌之爱
or jealousy or forbidden loves among the monks...
别说了
Please...
一切围绕着一起盗窃案及对一本书的占有
Everything turns on the theft and possession of a book
那本书最初藏在非洲之终端
that was concealed in the Finis Africae,
现在经马拉希亚之手又回到了那里
and which is now there again thanks to Malachi's intervention.
然而这一系列命案
However, the series of crimes
并未随着书的回归而终止
did not stop with the return of the book.
不不 这不可能 怎么...
No, no, no. That is impossible. How can...
你怎么 你怎么知道非洲之终端的
How do you know... How do you know about the Finis Africae?
你违背了我的禁令进了藏书馆吗
Have you disobeyed my ban and entered the library?
这些发生过的罪行
Crimes were committed
都是为了阻止更多人发现
to prevent many from discovering something
他们本不该知道的事情
it was considered undesirable for them to discover.
那些对藏书馆的秘密略知一二的人
Now all those who knew something of the library's secrets,
无论是通过正当手段还是诡计得知 都已死去
whether rightly or through trickery, are dead.
只有一人幸免 您
Only one person remains: yourself.
你是想暗示
Do you wish to insinuate--
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表