剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
you were already a member of the band.
你怎么能那么说 大人
How can you assert that, sir?
告诉我 萨尔瓦多
Tell me, Salvatore,
你和雷米乔怎么认识的
how did you meet Remigio?
俺当时
Ero perro...
雷米乔有一把剑
Remigio aveva una espada...
主教
Bishop!
血 还有主人
Blood et le patrons...
小崽子
enfant schifus...
他踢了我一脚
Calciava il perro!
踢了狗子 我都看到了
Kicks the dogs... I saw all.
如果证词难以理解 就是无效的
An incomprehensible testimony is an invalid testimony.
告诉我 萨尔瓦多
Tell me, Salvatore,
你有没有见过雷米乔杀害一位主教
did you see Remigio murder a bishop?
一天 我身上拴了大铁链
Un dia, I had a big chain...
只要回答有没有
Answer only yes or no.
有 最尊敬的神父 有
Oui, Magnificientissimus! Oui!
你有没有和多里奇诺一起战斗
And you fought with Dolcino
四处洗劫财富 杀害他人 摧毁房♥子
and robbed and killed and destroyed?
大山 金发 死人
Big montagna. Rubia. Mortos.
-死了上千人 -有没有
- Thousands of dead! - Yes or no?
有 最尊敬的神父 有
Oui, Magnificientissimus! Oui!
于是女人们随意通奸 是不是
And the women fornicated freely, yes or no?
是的 最尊敬的神父
Yes, Magnificientissimus!
连一直跟在多里奇诺身边的大女巫
Even the great witch prostitute herself
也出♥卖♥♥♥自己的身体
that was always with Dolcino?
够了
Enough!
玛格丽特
Margaretta?
是的 最尊敬的神父 是的
Oui, Magnificientissimus! Oui!
玛格丽特很美
Margaretta beautiful...
他杀的 杀猪
He killed. Matar puercos.
俺不杀...萨尔瓦多从不杀人
Io no kill... Salvatore never kill.
从没有 没有
Jamais! Jamais!
从没
Never!
从没
Never!
来 来
Come, come.
亲爱的萨尔瓦多
My dear Salvatore,
我相信你 萨尔瓦多
I believe you, Salvatore,
我相信你从不杀人
that you have never killed.
不像这只禽兽
Unlike our beast here,
你承认这一切
you would have admitted it
是因为你发誓要说出真♥相♥
because you are under oath to tell the truth.
萨尔瓦多不流血 不 不
Salvatore no blood. No, no.
萨尔瓦多做不到
Salvatore abhorret violencia!
你有一颗善心
You have a good heart.
善心人知道他不能爱一个
And a good heart knows that he cannot love a brother
仍然与魔鬼为伍的兄弟
who is still in league with the devil!
所以 亲爱的萨尔瓦多
So, my dear Salvatore,
你的良知上还有什么负担
what else weighs on your conscience?
不 萨尔瓦多 不要 不
No, Salvatore, no! No!
系 有
Si. Yes.
多里奇诺那条毒蛇在坠落前
Dolcino the serpent before the fall...
战败前
Before the defeat!
不 萨尔瓦多 不要这么做
No, Salvatore, do not do it!
他悄悄给了雷米乔一些信
He gave to Remigio letters secrete
他一直都保管着 放在
and he always kept them safe, tenuit secum...
-他带在身边的吗 -在这里 这间修道院里
- He had them with him? - Et aqui, in abazia,
因为会有人来找
porque someone doveva arrivare les chercher!
小人 淫秽的猿类
Snake, lascivious ape,
我曾经做你的父亲 你的朋友 你的守卫
I was your father, your friend, your shield!
所以他把信藏在修道院里
So he hid the letters here in the abbey
等着别人来找
and waited for someone to come for them!
等谁 雷米乔
Who, Remigio?
你就这么回报我吗
This is how you repay me?
亲爱的雷米乔 如果可以的话 我属于你
Signore Remigio, if I could be, I was yours.
你是我珍爱的人
You were to me dilectissimo.
疯子
Madman!
你是想救自己吗
Are you hoping to save yourself?
我知道什么 异端邪说是什么
What do I know? Heresy, what is it?
赦免我 裁判官
Perdona me, amicus.
赦免您的狗 赦免我
Perdona tu perro, forgive me.
只有一件事比欢愉更能激起
There's only one thing that arouses animals
动物的性♥欲♥ 那就是疼痛
more than pleasure, and that is pain.
威廉兄弟 您是否愿意
Brother William, would you care
告诉大家您的想法
to share your thoughts with us all?
乐意至极
With pleasure.
不能将信仰强加于人
A man cannot be forced to believe,
他只能声称自己相信
only to say he believes.
这是我做裁判官时所发现的
This is what struck me during the course of my inquisition
也是我放弃该工作的原因
and why I gave up that activity.
否则自♥由♥意志会变成什么呢
Otherwise what would become of that free will
我们在另一个世界
on the exercising of which
将会因为行使它而接受审判
we will be judged in the next world?
您是说萨尔瓦多可能撒谎了
Are you suggesting that Salvatore may have lied?
我是说在酷刑之下
I am suggesting that under torture
人只会说裁判官想听的话
a man not only says what the inquisitor wants,
或是他认为会令裁判官高兴的话
but also what he imagines might please him,
因为你和他之间形成了一种关系
because a bond is established between you and him.
而真♥相♥不应该基于这种关系
And it is not on this that the truth can be based.
您的理念简直是异端
Your philosophy is heretical!
真♥相♥不是烧红铁棒的产物
Truth is not the product of a glowing iron bar.
只有一个真♥相♥
There is only one truth.
真♥相♥的白炽度
The incandescence of the truth
来自于一种不同寻常的火焰
comes from a very different flame.
而那不属于任何异教♥徒♥
And it does not belong to the heretics,
也不属于保护他们的人
nor to those who protect them.
酷刑是必要手段
Torture is a necessity.
彻底摧毁人的必要手段
A necessity for the total destruction of a man.
从他口中而非你口中 获取事实真♥相♥的必要手段
A necessity to obtain not his truth but yours.
萨尔瓦多
Salvatore!
去吧 继续在你的囚室思考
Go now and meditate further in your cell.
我们会带着父辈的慈爱考量你的证词
We will consider your testimony with paternal benevolence.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 最尊敬的神父
Thank you, Magnificentissimo.
看起来你之前带着一些来自
It seems that you were carrying with you
多里奇诺的信
certain letters from Dolcino,
然后藏在这间藏书馆中
that you hid here in the library
等待某人或某事...
waiting for someone or something...
不是这样
That is not true.
传唤希尔德斯海姆的马拉希亚
Bring Malachi of Hildesheim.
别大声求救
Do not cry for help.
点头表示你听懂了
Show me that you understand.
监狱在哪
Where are the prisons?
-铸铁工厂下面 -在哪里
- Under the forge. - Where?
出门靠左
Through the door on the left.
我之前问过你是否
I asked you if you had received
从被告这里收到过任何信件
from the defendant here present any letters...
马拉希亚 你发过誓不会伤害我
Malachi, You swore you would do nothing to harm me.
我也没有发假誓
And I did not swear falsely.
我替你保管信件的秘密多年
I kept your letters secret for years.
我只在你杀了塞韦里诺后才把信件给了
I handed them over to our most reverend brother Bernard
最尊敬的贝尔纳德兄弟
only after you killed Severinus.
但你必须了解我没有杀塞韦里诺
But you must know I did not kill Severinus.
你知道 因为你早就在场了
You know because you were already there.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yes.
我是在他们发现你之后去的医务所
I went into the infirmary after they discovered you.
那么雷米乔 你在塞韦里诺的实验室干什么
Then, Remigio, what were you doing in Severinus's laboratory?
我听到威廉兄弟
I... I heard brother William
告诉塞韦里诺看管某些纸张
tell Severinus to guard certain papers.
我以为他指的是信件
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表