剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
"Libera me Domine de morte aeterna in die illa tremanda."
“在《死亡之岛》中解放我的母爱。”
"Quando coeli movendi sunt et terra veneris iudicare saeculum."
他说,“我们的生命是永恒的,我们的生命是永恒的。”
"Tremens factus sum ego et timeo, dum discussio venerit et ira."
“事实就是自我和时间的总和,它讨论自我和时间。”
Father. I brought you here only to learn how to fight.
—父亲。-我带你来只是为了学打架。
He is already dead.
他已经死了。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
"Having reached the end of my life as a sinner"
"作为一个罪人,我已经走到了生命的尽头"
"I leave testimony of the admirable and terrible events"
"我留下了令人钦佩和可怕事件的证据"
"that I witnessed in my youth."
“这是我年轻时亲眼目睹的。”
"I was a Benedictine novice" "in the Monastery of Melk"
"我是一个本笃会的修道士" "在梅尔克修道院里"
"when my father," "baron of the Sacred Roman Empire"
"当我父亲" "神圣罗马帝国的男爵"
"had ordered that I fight" "with him in Italy."
“命令我和他在意大利作战”。
Adso, take her.
Adso,带她。
"He said it was a just war," "but no war is just."
“他说这是一场正义的战争,”“但没有一场战争是正义的。”
"The world does not change by killing."
“世界不会因为杀戮而改变。”
"At the time I was 17 and my life was about to change forever."
“那时我17岁,我的生活将永远改变。”
When you will leave the earth,
当你离开地球的时候,
you will not take with you anything that you received,
凡你所领受的,你都不带去。
but only what you gave.
但只有你给的。
We are all children of God.
我们都是上帝的孩子。
We are all brothers.
我们都是兄弟。
The world is a big book. Let's learn to read it correctly.
世界是一本大书。让我们学习正确地阅读它。
There is only one way to fight ignorance and hatred
对抗无知和仇恨只有一个办法
using knowledge to improve the human race
用知识改善人类
Come, brother. Come and join us.
来吧,兄弟。来加入我们吧。
Come.
来了。
Come. Don't touch me.
别碰我。
You are welcomed here.
这里欢迎你。
"I was pushed by a desire for truth"
"我被对真理的渴望所驱使"
"and by the suspicion that the real one"
"怀疑真正的那个"
"was not the one that up until now I had been told."
“不是直到现在才告诉我的那个。”
"The words of that Franciscan" "friar impressed me more"
方济各会修士的话给我的印象更深刻
"than my father's words" had ever done."
比我父亲所说的“从来没有做过”还要好。
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我?
You are interesting. That is not a good reason.
你很有趣。这不是一个好理由。
I fear I must continue by myself.
恐怕我得自己继续了。
William of Baskerville, the emperor thanks you for your services.
巴斯克维尔的威廉,皇上感谢您的帮助。
Baron. Sit down.
—男爵。—坐下来。
The results I hope you will obtain from the Dispute.
我希望你能从这场争论中得到结果。
The Pope was defeated by the sword. Now it's your turn with words.
教皇被刀剑打败了。现在轮到你说话了。
I am leaving to serve and protect my Order.
我离开是为了维护我的秩序。
You support us Franciscans to use us against the Pope.
你支持我们方济会修士利用我们来对抗教皇。
He wants to destroy you. Mmh.
他想毁了你。—嗯。
In accepting our protection, you are giving us your support.
在接受我们的保护时,你们是在支持我们。
Eat.
吃了。
Men of faith would like to ignore politics.
有信仰的人喜欢忽视政♥治♥。
It is not possible. Religion is politics.
这是不可能的。宗教是政♥治♥。
I tried to have my son understand that, but uselessly.
我试图让我儿子明白这一点,但没有用。
He wants to be a monk.
他想成为一名僧人。
I am certain he has his reasons. And I have mine.
我相信他有他的理由。我也有我的。
He is a hard head, stubborn like his mother who is dead.
他是个固执的人,就像他死去的母亲一样固执。
Maybe he is just a coward.
也许他只是个胆小鬼。
Mmh.
嗯。
Why are you a Franciscan?
你为什么是方济会修士?
I heard about the story of Giovanni di Bernardino
我听说过乔凡尼·迪·贝纳迪诺的故事
a rich, young man, and his conversion.
一个富有的年轻人,和他的皈依。
He denied his father and mother.
他不认他的父母。
He took off his precious clothes and threw them at his father's feet.
他脱下他珍贵的衣服,扔在他父亲的脚前。
He said, "These belong to you." "Take them. Now we are even."
他说:“这些是你的。”“带他们。现在我们扯平了。
As you know, he is the man who became Saint Francis.
如你所知,他就是后来成为圣弗朗西斯的人。
May I ask you the name of your son?
我可以问你儿子的名字吗?
Adso. Why do you ask?
Adso。你为什么这么问?
Curiosity.
好奇心。
Do you know him? No, I don't think so.
你认识他吗?不,我不这么认为。
Why did you come to see that bastard?
你为什么来看那个混♥蛋♥?
In studying philosophy, I doubted that the world had an order.
在学习哲学的过程中,我怀疑世界是有秩序的。
Now I find comfort in discovering that essential connections exist
现在,我发现基本的联♥系♥是存在的,这让我感到欣慰
in small areas of the ways of the world.
在世界的小范围内。
Follow me, if you want.
如果你愿意,跟我来。
My name is Adso. Yes. Your father told me.
我叫Adso。—是的。你父亲告诉我的。
"We walked for days," "from sunrise to sunset"
"我们走了好几天" "从日出到日落"
"often in silence."
"经常保持沉默。”
"We were heading north"
"我们正往北走"
"to a Benedictine abbey" "on the Alps."
"本笃会修道院" "阿尔卑斯山上"
"I did not know what William's mission was during the whole trip."
“在整个旅程中,我不知道威廉的使命是什么。”
While we were dreaming of a better world, he said to me
当我们梦想着一个更美好的世界时,他对我说
"Blind rulers" "are leading blind populations"
“盲人统治者”“正领导着盲人群体”
"towards the abyss."
“向深渊。”
The figure of Christ has a purse on one side.
基♥督♥的形象有一个钱包在一边。
He reminds everyone that our Lord did not idolize poverty
他提醒每一个人,我们的主并不崇拜贫穷
not even on the cross.
甚至在十字架上也不行。
A Church with beggars has no future.
一个有乞丐的教堂是没有前途的。
It is the ruin that the Franciscans want to drag us to.
方济各会想把我们拖向的正是这种毁灭。
Your Holiness, that is not ruin, according to the Franciscans.
陛下,根据方济各会的说法,这不是毁灭。
For them, it is the true rebirth of the Church.
对他们来说,这是教会真正的重生。
In Florence I put a follower of Dolcino on the stake.
在佛罗伦萨,我把多尔奇诺的一个追随者绑在木桩上。
The stake!
股份!
The stake!
股份!
The stake!
股份!
I am Brother Bernardo Gui, Dominican inquisitor
我是多米尼加宗教裁判官贝尔纳多·吉
entrusted by the authority of His Holiness, the Pope
受教皇陛下的委托
sentence the prisoner
句子的囚犯
a follower of the heretic sect of brother Dolcino
多尔奇诺兄弟异教派别的追随者
a poisoned fruit of the Franciscan order, to death.
圣方济会的毒果,致人死亡。
You are the Anti-Christ!
你是反基♥督♥的!
I see God everywhere, except inside of you, bastard son of Satan!
我看到上帝无处不在,除了你,撒旦的私生子!
Dolcino told you when you tried to destroy us!
多尔奇诺告诉过你当你想毁灭我们的时候!
Saint Francis was just the beginning!
圣弗朗西斯仅仅是个开始!
"Penitenziagite!"
“Penitenziagite !”
William of Baskerville was present, too.
巴斯克维尔的威廉也在场。
I saw to it that he meet the heretic before the sentence.
我保证他在宣判前会见异教♥徒♥。
He must renounce, and you can help me.
他必须放弃,你可以帮助我。
Why do you believe that I can convince him?
你为什么相信我能说服他?
Because you are brothers.
因为你们是弟兄。
The same tree.
相同的树。
With a blatant gesture, typical of his hypocrisy, he said
他用一种明显的、典型的虚伪姿态说
"How can I judge my brother?"
“我怎么能审判我的兄弟呢?”
The emperor chose Baskerville to conduct the Dispute.
皇帝选择了巴斯克维尔来进行这场争论。
What is it? An astrolabe.
什么事?—一个星盘。
It is an instrument that captures celestial bodies.
它是一种捕捉天体的仪器。
It gives us a map of the sky.
它给了我们一张天空的地图。
Astronomers and sailors use it to measure
天文学家和水手们用它来测量
the position of the bodies in the celestial sphere, day and night.
天体在天球上昼夜的位置。
To help us see what is visible, and what is invisible.
帮助我们看到什么是可见的,什么是不可见的。
Yes, that is so.
是的,是这样。
She seems to be starving.
她好像饿了。
Here.
在这里。
Food.
食物。
I don't...
我不…
Take it.
把它。
She's Occitan.
她是Occitan。
The king of France is at war with her people
法国国王正在和她的人♥民♥交战
and as many others, she is running away from her land.
和许多其他人一样,她正在逃离她的土地。
It is useless that we wander like a flock of sheep.
我们像羊群一样乱走是没有用的。
Three or four of you, take that trail
你们三四个,顺着那条路走
and the others...
和其他人……
May your day be blessed, Franciscan friar.
愿你的日子幸福,方济各修士。
And yours too, young brother.
还有你的,弟弟。
I am the storage room keeper. We are looking for...
我是储藏室管♥理♥员♥。我们正在寻找……
The horse passed by here and took the trail to the right.
那匹马从这里经过,沿着小路向右走。
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表