剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
It must not be far away. Did you see it?
一定不会很远。-你看到了吗?
No. Right, Adso?
不。Adso ?
If you want Brunello, it's surely there. How do you know his name?
如果你想要布鲁内洛,肯定有。你怎么知道他的名字?
You're surely looking for Brunello, the abbot's favorite horse.
你一定是在找修道院院长最喜欢的马布鲁内洛。
Dark colored, a sumptuous tail, small and rounded hoofs,
深色的,华丽的尾巴,又小又圆的蹄子,
a steady gallop, a small head, thin ears, big eyes.
一个稳定的疾驰,一个小脑袋,细耳朵,大眼睛。
It went to the right. You should hurry.
它向右移♥动♥。你应该快点。
Have we ever met, brother?
我们见过面吗,兄弟?
Not that I remember.
我不记得了。
I find a sinful pleasure
我找到了罪恶的乐趣
in acknowledging that I saw correctly. Is it noticeable?
承认我看对了。这是明显的吗?
Come on, Adso. You must have seen the horse's footprints too.
来吧,Adso。你一定也看到了马的脚印。
He broke those branches and I found these.
他折断了那些树枝,我找到了这些。
The trail on the right leads to the cliff. I noticed it coming up.
右边的小路通向悬崖。我注意到它上来了。
And the detailed description? I imagined a horse.
详细的说明呢?我想象一匹马。
I'm not sure that's how it looks, but it's how the monks see it.
我不确定这是什么样子,但这是僧侣们的看法。
They would be so anxious only for the abbot's horse.
他们只会为修道院院长的马着急。
I made the ideal description
我做了一个理想的描述
that a good Benedictine would give of the prior's horse.
一个好的本笃会修士肯割让牧师的马。
And the name? May the Holy Sprit sharpen your mind.
名字呢?愿神圣的精神使你头脑敏锐。
What other name could it have?
它还能有什么别的名字呢?
Brunello, "brunus".
布鲁内,“brunus”。
Latin. Certainly. There you are.
—拉丁。—当然。-你来了。
How did it happen?
这是怎么发生的?
The abbot will be forever grateful. He loves this horse.
方丈将永远心存感激。他喜欢这匹马。
You're William of Baskerville. So you know me.
你是巴斯克维尔的威廉。所以你了解我。
Not exactly, but the abbot told us a lot about you.
不完全是,但是方丈跟我们说了很多关于你的事。
He was waiting for you to come, but not so soon.
他在等你来,但没那么快。
This explains everything.
这就解释了一切。
Our dear brother Adelmo died last night.
我们亲爱的哥哥阿德尔莫昨晚去世了。
We still don't know how, nor why he died.
我们仍然不知道他是怎么死的,也不知道他为什么会死。
I will call a gathering of the monastery
我将召集修道院的一次聚会
after the reading of the Sixth psalm.
读完第六篇诗篇之后。
Brother William of Baskerville is here.
巴斯克维尔的威廉兄弟来了。
Maybe you, Berengar,
也许你Berengar,
will want to prepare the body for the burial?
要不要为下葬准备尸体?
William of Baskerville.
威廉·巴斯克维尔体。
What an unfortunate moment. God wanted to put me on trial.
真是不幸的时刻。上帝想审判我。
It is a relief to know that when you were inquisitor
知道你当检察官的时候,我很欣慰
you often decided that the accused was innocent.
你经常断定被告是无辜的。
Often the inquisitors, to show their zeal,
通常是审判官,为了显示他们的热情,
pull out a confession at all costs.
不惜一切代价招供。
An inquisitor can be pushed by the devil.
一个检察官可能会被魔鬼所逼。
Having left that noble activity I now dedicate myself to other things.
离开了那崇高的活动,我现在献身于别的事情。
I could deal with the one that torments you
我可以对付折磨你的人
if you want to talk to me about it.
如果你想和我谈谈。
In the darkest hours of the past night,
在昨夜最黑暗的时刻,
Adelmo da Otranto., one of our best illustrators,
Adelmo da奥特朗托。,我们最好的插画家之一,
must have fallen during the snow storm
一定是在暴风雪中掉下来的吧
that blew from the west.
这是从西方吹来的。
May God take pity on him.
愿上帝怜悯他。
Because of the blows his body received,
因为他的身体挨了打,
it is not easy to determine where he fell from.
要确定他是从哪里掉下来的并不容易。
Certainly from one of the windows on the side of the tower.
当然是从塔楼一侧的一扇窗户里。
I understand. Your problem is the following.
我明白了。你的问题如下。
If that unfortunate young man had committed suicide
如果那个不幸的年轻人自杀了
you couldn't take him in the church and a window would've been open.
你不能把他带进教堂,窗户会开着的。
But they were all closed, without a trace of water on any of them.
但是它们都是关着的,没有一丝水的痕迹。
Who told you? You did.
谁告诉你的?—你所做的。
If the window had been opened, you'd have thought he jumped.
如果窗户是开着的,你会以为他跳了。
As far as I can see, they are big windows.
在我看来,它们是大窗户。
In constructions such as these, they are rarely man-size.
在这样的建筑中,它们很少是人的尺寸。
Even with an open window,
即使开着窗户,
it would’ve been possible to lean out and lose his balance.
他可能会身体倾斜,失去平衡。
Suicide would have been the only explanation.
自杀可能是唯一的解释。
But you will give him a Christian burial, so the window was closed.
但是你会给他一个基♥督♥教的葬礼,所以窗户是关闭的。
If it was closed,
如果它关闭了,
it is not suicide, but someone pushed him.
这不是自杀,但有人推了他。
You are wondering who could have... not pushed him in the abyss,
你想知道谁会…没有把他推入深渊,
but raised him up to the window sill.
却把他抬到窗台上。
Yes, that is so.
是的,是这样。
How do you know there was no water in the windows?
你怎么知道窗户里没有水?
If the wind blows from the west,
如果风从西边吹来,
water does not reach the windows that are open on the east.
水到不了东面开着的窗户。
I'd heard about your intelligence, but rumors don't do you justice.
我听说你很聪明,但谣言对你不公平。
It is exactly as you have said.
正如你所说的。
Nobody commits a murder without a reason. Mmh.
没有人无缘无故地杀人。—嗯。
Perverse as it may be.
这也许是反常的。
Nothing else? Nothing that I must say to you.
—什么?-我不必对你说什么。
Nothing that you're allowed to say. Brother William.
不许你说任何话。—哥哥威廉。
Help me find the murderer before the delegation arrives.
在代表团到达之前帮我找到凶手。
If the Pope knew that here, in the house of God...
如果教皇知道,在上帝的殿里…
Who has access to the tower at night? Nobody.
谁能在晚上进入那座塔?—没有人。
It is forbidden. Who has the key?
这是禁止的。谁有钥匙?
Only the librarians, Malachia and Berengar.
只有图书管♥理♥员♥,马拉奇亚和贝伦加。
Will I be able to question the monks?
我能质问僧侣吗?
You can.
你可以。
May I freely go about the abbey?
我可以自♥由♥出入修道院吗?
I will grant you that possibility.
我同意你的可能性。
I confess that I had a great desire to visit the library
我承认我很想去图书馆
that everyone talks about, with great admiration.
每个人都带着钦佩之情谈论这个问题。
I cannot allow you to go inside. Nobody must, nobody can.
我不能让你进去。没有人必须,也没有人可以。
Even if you could get inside, the library defends itself.
即使你能进去,图书馆也会保护自己。
It cannot be deciphered, just as the truth it preserves.
它不能被破译,就像它保存的真理一样。
It is as deceiving as the lie it conceals. It is a labyrinth.
它所隐藏的谎言一样具有欺骗性。这是一个迷宫。
You could go inside and not be able to find the exit.
你可以进去却找不到出口。
Only the librarians have access.
只有图书管♥理♥员♥才能进入。
It's always been like that. A Crete labyrinth hides a monster.
一直都是这样。克里特岛迷宫中隐藏着一个怪物。
There's no monster in our library, just books,
我们的图书馆里没有怪物,只有书,
and more books.
和更多的书。
How can I reason on this story of Adelmo's death
我怎么能对阿德尔莫的死作出解释呢
if I don't see where perhaps it began?
如果我不知道它是从哪里开始的?
Brother William,
哥哥威廉,
you described my Brunello without having seen him,
你没见过我的布鲁内洛,
and the death of Adelmo without knowing anything.
和阿德尔莫的死,什么都不知道。
You should be able to reason on places you don't have access to.
你应该能够在你无法进入的地方进行推理。
As you wish. You are wise and severe.
如你所愿。你既聪明又严厉。
If perhaps I am wise, it is because I am severe.
如果我是明智的,那是因为我是严厉的。
Why is the Pope sending a delegation here?
为什么教皇要派代表团来这里?
You were talking about protecting the Order. Of Saint Francis.
你说的是保护秩序。关于圣弗朗西斯。
The people the Pope sent have to do with my coming here,
教皇派来的人与我的到来有关,
and with the future of the Church.
以及教会的未来。
They're killing a pig.
他们在杀猪。
When I was a child, my father forced me to do it,
当我还是个孩子的时候,我父亲强迫我这么做,
to teach me to be a man.
教我做人。
I was to stick a knife in its heart while keeping a knee on its neck.
我要把刀插♥进♥它的心脏,同时把膝盖放在它的脖子上。
I couldn't hear for days.
我好几天都听不见。
There must have been a landslide caused by the night storm.
一定是夜间暴风雨引起的滑坡。
The land moved, dragging the body under the east tower
大地动了起来,把尸体拖到东塔下面
where they found him, devastated.
他们在那里找到了他,悲痛欲绝。
The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced Adelmo jumped voluntarily
我越想越相信阿德尔莫是自愿跳下去的
from the walls' parapet.
从城墙的护墙上。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
If he had fallen from the tower, it means he entered the library
如果他从塔上掉下来,那就意味着他进入了图书馆
and someone struck him.
有人打了他。
This person would have had to climb up to the window
这个人必须爬到窗户上去
with a dead body on his shoulders, open it and toss out the monk.
他的肩膀上有一具死尸,打开它,把和尚扔出去。
With my hypothesis, Adelmo and a landslide is enough.
根据我的假设,阿德尔莫和山崩就足够了。
Everything is explained by using fewer causes.
一切都可以用更少的原因来解释。
Why would he have killed himself?
他为什么要自杀?
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表