剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
别误解
Do not misunderstand me.
我是说有人知道真♥相♥
I say there is someone who knows
并不想让他人知道
and wants no one else to know.
您是唯一剩下知情的 您也许是下一个目标
As the last to know, you could be the next victim.
除非您能告诉我您所知道的关于禁书的事
Unless you tell me what you know about the forbidden book
以及修道院里有谁可能知道你知道的事
and who in the abbey might know what you know.
过来
Come here.
看
Look.
绿松石代表欢乐
Turquoise signifies joy;
缟玛瑙代表炽天使
sardonyx suggests the seraphim;
黄玉代表智天使
topaz, the cherubim;
碧玉代表宝座
jasper, thrones;
贵橄榄石代表统治
chrysolite, dominions;
蓝宝石代表美德
the sapphire is for the virtues...
红宝石代表大天使
...ruby, archangels;
翡翠代表天使
and emerald, angels...
我可以一直讲下去
I could go on forever.
宝石的涵义多么丰富多彩
How wondrous is the language of gems.
跪下
Down on your knees!
你想进入最伟大 最高贵的修道院
You wish to enter the noblest, the greatest order of them all;
而我是这个修道院的院长
of that order I am an abbot,
你在我的管辖之下
and here you are under my jurisdiction.
听我的命令
Hear my command:
忘却你这些天的所见所闻
you will forget the things you have heard these days;
愿你的眼和嘴永远封上
and may your eyes and lips be sealed forever.
快发誓
Swear it!
这一切与他有什么关系
What does the boy have to do with it?
我问了您一个问题 提醒了您身处危险
I asked you a question, I warned you of a danger.
我请您说出一个人的名字
I asked you to tell me a name.
难道您也希望我亲吻这枚戒指
Do you now wish me, too, to kiss the ring
并忘却我所发现所怀疑的事情吗 起来
and forget what I have learned or what I suspect? Get up!
你
You.
我早该知道区区一位修道士
I should have known that a mendicant friar
永远无法理解我们的传统之美
would never understand the beauties of our tradition.
你向我诉说了一个离奇的故事
You speak to me of some strange story,
一个关于禁书导致了一系列凶案
some incredible story about a banned book
令人难以置信的故事
that leads to a chain of murders;
有人知道了只有我该知道的事
of someone who knows things that only I should know...
无稽之谈
Tall tales,
毫无意义的推论
meaningless accusations.
你大可以告诉众人
Speak of it if you wish.
没人会相信你
No one will believe you.
你在这的使命结束了
Your mission here is over.
我相信皇宫正急切地等你回去
I'm sure you are anxiously awaited at the imperial court.
因此我准许你离开修道院
Therefore I give you permission to leave the abbey.
你将明天一早离开
You will leave tomorrow morning, early,
与教皇使团一同离去
at the same time as the Papal Delegation.
我会在黎明时为你送行
I will bid you farewell again at dawn.
自然 你也没有必要
Naturally, it is no longer necessary for you
再继续调查了
to continue your investigations.
请别再打扰我的僧侣了
Please do not disturb my monks further.
晚祷时间到了 走吧
Vespers. Off you go.
这只爱慕虚荣的孔雀存在这世上只为戴他那枚
That peacock who exists only because he wears a ring
和玻璃杯底一样大的戒指
as big as the bottom of a glass!
院长知晓一切
The abbot knew everything
还以为你什么都不会发现
and imagined you would discover nothing.
"谢谢你 威廉兄弟
"Thank you, Brother William,
皇帝需要你
the Emperor needs you,
看见我戴的这枚美丽的戒指了吗
you see what a beautiful ring I have,
再见了"
goodbye."
不找出真♥相♥
I am not leaving these walls
我绝不离开这里
until I have found out.
他不是想让我明天早晨离开吗
He wants me to leave tomorrow morning, does he?
很好
Very well,
明早之前我一定要弄清楚
but by tomorrow morning I must know.
-一定 -必须
- You must? - I must.
神圣的天意注定要我们查个水落石出
Divine providence has endowed us with a radiant certitude.
什么意思
What does that mean?
巴斯克维尔的威廉
That William of Baskerville,
给人的印象就是什么都懂
who gives the impression of having understood everything,
却不知道如何进入非洲之终端
does not know how to enter the Finis Africae.
因为答案就在那里
Because the answer must be there.
威廉兄弟
Brother William...
-马的第三 -什么
- Tertius equi... - What?
没什么 我就是想起了可怜的萨尔瓦多
Nothing. I was just remembering poor Salvatore.
他想用"第三匹马"来施展什么魔法
He wanted to perform God knows what magic with the third horse,
可是他滑稽的拉丁语说的是"马的第三"
but with his comical Latin he referred to it as tertius equi,
-那就是U了 -什么U
- which would be the U. - The U?
是的 因为"马的第三"不是第三匹马的意思
Yes, because tertius equi does not mean the third horse,
而是马的第三个
but the third of the horse,
而拉丁语马[equus]的第三个字母就是U
and the third letter of the word equus is U.
你的罗杰·培根说得对
Your Roger Bacon was right:
学者的首要任务确实就是学习语言
a scholar's first duty is to learn languages.
上帝保佑你 阿德索
God bless you, Adso.
我真傻
What a fool I am!
"Primum et septimum de quatuor"
不是四的第一和第七
does not mean the first and seventh of four,
而是单词"四"[quatuor]的第一和第七
but of the four, the word "four"!
镜子上面刻的字
The words carved over the mirror!
"宝座四周就座的二十四位长老"
Super thronos viginti quatuor!
跑回我们房♥间拿灯烛 快
Run to our cell and get both those lamps, quickly!
我一直都想知道
I have wondered all along
在这个满是通道的塔楼里
whether there was not another access to the Finis Africae
是否有进入非洲之终端的其它路径
in this tower so full of passages.
-可是是谁呢 -第二个人
- But who is in there? - The second person.
一个在非洲之终端里
One is in the Finis Africae,
另一个像我们一样 想要接近他
the other has tried to reach him, like us.
快走吧
Then let's go!
在这
Here it is!
记住 按下四的第一和第七个字母
Remember, push the first and seventh of the four.
-我看不见四在哪 -等等 我还没看见 对
- I can't see the four. - Wait, I can't see it yet. Yes!
不 不 往左 左
No, no, no... Left! Left, left.
不 往右 高点 再高点
No, right! Higher! A little bit higher!
-再往上一点 -够不到
- A little higher! - I can't!
往右 往右
To the right, to the right.
按
Push!
现在往左 左
Now left, left.
再往左 就是那 别动
More, more. There. Stop!
按
Push.
对了
Yes!
晚上好 尊敬的豪尔赫
Good evening, venerable Jorge.
我就知道你们会来 巴斯克维尔的威廉
I knew you would arrive, William of Baskerville...
而院长 就是困在密道里的人吧
And the abbot, is he the one trapped in the secret stairway?
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
我认为他已经窒息了
I thought he would have already suffocated.
我希望能救他 你可以从这边打开密道
I would like to save him. You can open from this side.
不 太晚了
No. Too late.
圣母啊 圣母 圣母啊
Mater mea... Mater mea... Mater mea...
救命 救命 有人吗
Help! Help! Who is there?
豪尔赫
Jorge!
豪尔赫
Jorge!
我是你的院长
I am your abbot,
你要放了我
you will release me!
我听见院长到了下面的时候
When I heard the abbot arrive down below,
我便拉动承重的绳子
I pulled on the rope that holds the weights.
绳子断了
The rope broke.
现在密道的两端都封住了
Now the passage is sealed at both sides
这个机关再也修不了了
and the device can never be repaired.
院长死定了
The abbot is dead.
你为什么杀他
Why did you kill him?
威廉兄弟向我解释了一切
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表