剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
It is the abbot himself who ordered me not to tell.
今天马拉希亚把贝伦加之前的职位给我了
Today Malachi offered me Berengar's position.
半小时之前 院长也同意了
Just half an hour ago the abbot agreed.
但是 本诺 前一天
But, Benno, the day before
你还说你是好奇心太强渴望学习
you said you were burning with the curiosity to know.
和意大利人一样
Like the Italians,
你不想让藏书馆再隐藏秘密了
you didn't want the library to conceal mysteries any longer.
现在他已是自己想知道的那些秘密的守护者了
Now he is the guardian of those secrets he wanted to know,
在守护这些秘密的同时
and while he guards them
他将有足够的时间去学习这些秘密
he will have all the time he wants to learn them.
我们的马拉希亚今天做成了很多大事
Our Malachi has accomplished many fine things today.
如果正义真的存在
If justice were to exist,
魔鬼今晚就会来带走他
the Devil will come and take him this very night.
马拉希亚了解自己的手下
Malachi knew his man:
他用最好的方法拿回书
he used the best means to recover the book
还封上了他的嘴
and seal his lips.
这就是为什么我谈及贪欲
This is exactly why I speak of lust.
不仅有对肉体的贪欲
There is lust not only of the flesh.
贝尔纳德·古伊充满贪欲
Bernard Gui is lustful;
他对正义有着扭曲的欲望
his is a distorted lust for justice
与对权力的贪欲相同
which becomes identified with a lust for power.
本诺贪于书籍
And Benno lusts for books.
但贪欲和爱无关
But lust has nothing to do with love,
甚至和肉♥欲♥都无关
not even carnal love.
真正的爱为其所爱的对象着想
True love wants the good of its beloved.
多么可怕的一天
What a nasty day.
不要绝望 阿德索
Do not despair, Adso.
一位东方的僧侣曾经告诉我
A monk in the Orient
"有三样东西是不可被隐藏的
"Three things cannot be hidden
太阳 月亮 和真♥相♥"
the sun, the moon, and the truth."
雷米乔
Remigio?
女人 放我出去 求你了
等一下
Wait for me!
我们得离开这里
We have to leave.
不 不 这不是
No, no, this is not the chain
我想让你放我自♥由♥的铁链
I'm asking you to free me from.
我想要我父亲的信
I want my father's letters.
你跟她长得一样
You're just like her.
-我只想要那些信 -为什么
- All I want is those letters! - Why?
因为那是他们在这世上唯一仅剩的东西了
Because it's all that is left of them.
在裁判官那里
The inquisitor has them.
我当时还只是个孩子 为什么
I was just a baby. Why?
我想如果玛格丽特看到你在那
I hoped if Margherita saw you there
她会放弃信仰
she would recant.
-玛格丽特 -我是安娜
- Margherita... - I am Anna!
我对玛格丽特和我父亲来说什么都不是
I meant nothing to Margherita! Or to my father.
我不像她 我只想过平淡的生活
I'm not like her. I just wanted to live in peace.
和我的儿子 和我的男人
With my son. With my man.
是我背叛了你父亲
I am the one who betrayed your father.
他们跟我保证会放过玛格丽特
They promised me they would spare Margherita.
动手吧
Do it!
我当初救你就是为了这一天
Knowing that I saved you precisely for this,
为你父亲和母亲复仇
to avenge your father and your mother.
动手 安娜 快 杀了我就离开 动手吧
Do it, Anna, now. Kill me and go. Do it!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
他袭击了我 他很强壮
He attacked me, he was strong.
快 在监牢
Hurry! To the prison!
回去 回去
Go back. Back!
检查所有牢房♥
Check all the cells!
提高警惕
Be on your guard!
他可能持有武器
He might be armed.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
没有 尊敬的大人 但他很强壮
No, your Eminence. But he was strong.
他的手臂就像铁爪一样
His arm was a claw, like iron...
他的刀是一把双刃切肉刀
And his knife was a double-edged cleaver.
他的声音呢
And his voice?
很小
A whisper.
更像女人的声音
More like a woman's...
味道呢
And the odor?
我当时很害怕
I was afraid.
硫磺味 羊膻味
Sulfur? Goat?
臭鸡蛋味
Rotten eggs?
还是臭鱼味 还是屎臭味
Or perhaps rotten fish? Or shit?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
是麝香味 没错
But musk, that's it.
荡♥妇♥的味道
The smell of a whore.
他告诉我的 是真的
He told me... truly...
确实像千只蝎子刺的螫伤
It has the power of a thousand scorpions.
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表