剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
玫瑰之名
第七集
我是无辜的
Innocent sum!
只是想要那姑娘喜欢我
Only wanted amore puella!
求求你们 萨尔瓦多是无辜的
Please, por favor, Salvatore innocent est!
无辜的
Innocent!
我没有做错任何事
一只黑猫 眼球被挖出来
A black cat, eyes extracted...
蛋 还有屎
eggs and dung...
没有认出来吗 威廉兄弟
Do you not recognize them, brother William, hmm?
三年前你不是在基尔肯尼做裁判官吗
Were you not inquisitor at Kilkenny, three years ago,
当时有个女孩与一个化作黑猫之形的
when a girl had intercourse with the devil
魔鬼性♥交♥
in the form of a black cat?
我不认为你需要我的经验
I do not believe you need my past experiences
-来得出你想要的结论 -没错
- to arrive at your conclusions. - Indeed, happily,
还有很多可信的目击者
there are far more reliable witnesses.
最尊敬的神父 最尊敬的神父
Most Reverend! Most Reverend!
怎么
What?
贝尔纳德·古伊逮捕了萨尔瓦多 还有一个女巫
Bernard Gui has arrested Salvatore! With a witch!
不 我没有做错任何事
那个人没有在战斗中牺牲
That man was not killed in combat.
但一个化作女人之形的恶魔杀了他
A demon in the form of a woman killed him...
然后消散于雾中
and then disappeared into the fog.
将囚犯们带去不同的囚室
Take the prisoners to different cells.
把僧侣锁在墙上
Tie the monk to the wall
这样我就能看着他的眼睛
so I can look him in the eye
进行审讯
when I question him.
至于她 今晚没有审讯的必要
As for her, there's no need to interrogate her tonight.
如果她是一个女巫
If she is a witch...
她不会轻易开口 都带走
she will not speak easily. Take them away!
我没有做错任何事
-不准碰那个女孩 -闭嘴
- Don't touch puella mea! - Quiet!
不 不
No! No!
进去 女巫
Get in there! Witch!
不 不
No, no!
不
No!
你都做了什么
What have you done?
我试图救她
I tried to save her!
萨尔瓦多拿铁链拴着她 他强♥奸♥了她
Salvatore had her in chains! He raped her.
他有没有强♥奸♥她 他是想要强♥奸♥她的
Did he rape her? He tried to rape her.
萨尔瓦多和现在抓到她的人相比根本不算什么
Salvatore is nothing compared to the man who has her now.
-谁抓到她了 -贝尔纳德
- Who has her now? - Bernard.
他抓到她了 为什么 她没做错任何事
He took her? Why? She's done nothing wrong.
-她是无辜的 她是无辜的 -我知道
- She's innocent. She's innocent! - I know, I know.
-她是无辜的 -会有跟我们一样的人
- She's innocent! - It will be men like us
想要从她的皮下挖出
who will dig from beneath her skin
天主本想保护
that which the Lord wanted to be protected
和装饰的东西
and adorned by that skin.
我必须去见她
I must see her.
你还想去哪
Where do you think you're going!
冷静 笨蛋
Be still, fool.
别再做会把你送上火刑柱的事情了
And stop doing things that will lead you to the stake!
晚上好 我的朋友 我被铁链绑着了
Bonsoir, mes amis. Ego sum in chain.
萨尔瓦多自♥由♥了
Salvatore free? Hmm?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
无事了吗 原谅我了吗 谢谢 谢谢
Tutto finito? Forgiven? Merci, merci...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
忠诚的 忠诚的萨尔瓦多
pietas, pietas Salvatore.
求求你 不 不
Prego. No, no, no!
不 不
No, no.
圣母啊 圣父
Oh mater mea, quare me genuisti
为什么要让我经受这么多的苦痛折磨
filium amaritudins et doloris...?
用的是我的铁器
They are using my irons!
回去祈祷
Go back to your prayers.
将邪恶从这里驱逐
Banish evil from this place!
最尊敬的神父贝尔纳德
Magnificentissimus magister Bernardus...
宽恕可怜的萨尔瓦多吧
Mercy on poor Salvatore...
别再伤他 别再拿红铁烧他
no more pain, no more burning irons sur ma peau.
求求你
Please.
我来这里不是要伤害你
I am not here to hurt you.
我是来保护你
I am here to protect you.
我想要帮助你 如此你就会帮助我
I want to help you... and for you to help me.
系 系 最伟大的兄弟 好的
Si, si, Excellentissimus frate, si.
你帮我 我帮你
You help me, I help you.
我是神的看门狗
I am God's guard dog.
我也是 我也是 我以前是一只犬 狗 好狗
Me too! Me too! I was chien... dog. Good dog!
我守卫天主的葡萄园
I guard the Lord's vineyards.
异端就像狐狸一样 他们想要摧毁葡萄树
The heretics are like foxes, they want to destroy the vines.
是的
Yes!
萨尔瓦多 你准备好跟我一起来
Salvatore, are you ready to come with me?
追捕这些狐狸了吗
And hunt down these foxes?
当然 系 好
Oui, si, si, oui.
雷米乔有没有和女巫共寝
Did Remigio lie with the witch?
那姑娘不是女巫 不是
Puella no witch, no!
她本来应该喜欢上我
She was meant to love me.
但我是个坏人
But I'm bad person!
但她好美
But she is beautiful,
就像圣母玛利亚一样好
she is just belissima like Madonna...
不可渎神
Do not blaspheme.
只...只说好 好
Just... just bellissima! Bellissima.
但姑娘喜欢男孩
But puella love boy.
什么男孩
What boy?
威廉兄弟带了个男仔
Brother William have puer.
日耳曼人 是吧
Deutsch. Ja?
她喜欢他
She loves him.
你是说威廉也参与了吗
Are you telling me that William is involved with all this?
-你是这个意思吗 -阿德索很好
- Is that what you are saying? - Adso is wonderful.
又年轻 她喜欢他
And young. And she loves him.
我想要她喜欢我
I want she love me!
我...原谅我
Me... Forgive me.
那个女巫和巴斯克维尔的威廉的见习僧共寝
The witch lay with William of Baskerville's novice.
告诉我裁判官睡哪里
Tell me where the inquisitor sleeps.
你疯了吗 楼座第二间
Are you insane? Second cell on the gallery.
不对 也可能是第三间 我拿不准
No. Maybe the third. I'm not sure.
你别想了
Don't even think about it.
是你吗
Is that you?
复仇天使
The avenging angel?
留步
Wait.
到我了吗
Is it my turn?
我知道结局将要到来
I know the end is near.
不要离开我
Do not leave me.
如果你对罪行加以记录 主
If you kept a record of sins, Lord...
谁能无罪
who could stand?
但你赐予我们宽恕
But with you there is forgiveness...
救救她 拯救我们的主
Save her, oh Lord of our salvation...
你是谁
And who are you?
阿德索
Adso.
是什么罪将你钉在地面上 孩子
And what sin nails you to the ground, my son?
恶心的猪猡
吃吧 女巫
Eat, witch.
告诉我 瓦拉吉内的雷米乔
Tell me, Remigio of Varagine,
你是否听说过诺瓦腊的多里奇诺
have you ever heard of Fra Dolcino of Novara?
我听过有人提起他
I heard him spoken of.
你是否见过他本人
Have you ever seen him in person
或与他谈话
or had conversation with him?
-我见过他 -大声点
- I've seen him. - Louder!
是的 我见过并和他说过话 大人
Yes, I've seen him and spoken with him, my lord.
我当时是诺瓦腊附近一间修道院的方济各修士
I was a Franciscan friar in a convent near Novara
当时多里奇诺的人聚集在那里
when Dolcino's people gathered in those parts,
一开始 没人知道他们的身份
and at first no one really understood who they were.
你说谎
Oh, you lie!
你并非在一间修道院
You were not at a convent,
你也是其中一员
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表