剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
简直像其中一员 请问你真理之所在
that you seem to be one of them, where does the truth lie?
有时无处可寻
Nowhere, at times.
看吧 你自己都再也无法
You see? You yourself can no longer distinguish
分辨不同的异端
between one heretic and another.
我至少还有一套规则
At least I have a rule.
我知道异端会危及
I know that a heretic is one who endangers the order
那支撑神之子民的教派
that sustains the people of God.
我支持帝国 因为这样能保护教派
And I defend the empire because it guarantees that order for me.
我反对教皇 因为他与商人结盟
And I'm against the Pope who allies himself with merchants
因为他无法再维护教派
and is unable to maintain that order.
但我想说什么呢
But what am I saying?
我同样意识到自己深陷陌生联盟的博弈中
I, too, find myself caught in a game of strange alliances.
亲爱的
My dear...
玛格丽特
Margherita...
亲爱的
My dear...
这座小城的一位贵族
A nobleman of this fair city,
阿伏伽德罗氏的一位兄弟
one of the Avogadro brothers,
向我提出一个相当新奇的请求
came to me with a rather novel request
事关你的死刑
concerning your death sentence.
如果你同意嫁给他 我就可以饶你一命
If you would agree to marry him, would I spare your life.
我同意了 当然
I accepted, of course.
我怎么能拒绝这个人呢 他向教皇提供军队
How could I refuse a man that gave the Pope troops
来消灭你们的人
to exterminate yours?
所以 你只需要对我说
So, all you have to do is to tell me
"好的 我愿意嫁给尊贵的阿伏伽德罗
"Yes, I am willing to marry the noble Avogadro,
我愿意嫁给尊贵的阿伏伽德罗"
I will marry the noble Avogadro,"
然后你就自♥由♥了
and you can go free.
他们说你是个女巫
They say you're a witch.
你才不是女巫 你才不是女巫
You're no witch. You're no witch.
女巫们
Witches have something...
女巫们嘴里有粗俗的东西
Witches have something vulgar in their mouths.
不是 你才不是女巫
No, no, you're no witch.
你可以离开
You can go free.
来
There...
我释放你了
I have set you free.
你可以跪下
You may kneel.
我会赦免你曾经的选择
I will absolve you for having chosen;
你 聪明且尊贵
you, an intelligent noblewoman;
却选择与撒旦之子结合
to unite yourself with the son of Satan.
来 来 来 怎么
Come, come, come, come. Why?
你可以下跪
You may kneel.
多里奇诺是如何让你无视真理
How did Dolcino manage to blind you to the truth?
当然不是用他荒唐的论证
Surely not with his ridiculous arguments!
那是编造给无知之人的废话
Rubbish concocted for the ignorant.
你才不是无知农妇
And you are no ignorant bumpkin.
不是吗 我的女士
Are you, my lady?
那是如何呢
Then how?
他英俊吗 是他的身体吸引了你吗
Is he handsome? Does his body attract you?
你怎么能将自己的灵魂
How could you pledge your very soul
托付给这只禽兽
to this beast?
我还没把你的舌头切下来呢
I have not yet had your tongue cut out!
现在我命令你跪下 跪下
I am ordering you on your knees! Kneel!
我要把你的四肢五脏都给卸开
I shall butcher that wonderful body of yours.
我的宽恕就是神的宽恕
My forgiveness will be the forgiveness of God!
求主保佑那些遭受迫♥害♥的人
Blessed be those who suffer persecution
凭着
for the love of j...
求主保佑那些遭受迫♥害♥的人
Blessed be those who suffer persecution
凭着对正义的爱
for the love of justice.
凭着对正义的爱
...for the love of justice...
求主保佑那些遭受迫♥害♥的人
Blessed will be those who suffer persecution...
我知道你和那个恶魔生了孩子
I know that you have made a child with that devil,
一个小女孩
a little girl.
如果你不下跪
If you do not get to your knees
求我宽恕 我发誓
and beg for forgiveness, I swear to you
我会抓到她 我对上帝发誓一定会抓到她
I will hunt her down, and by God I shall find her!
你找不到她的 她会找到你
You will never find her, she will find you.
会有那天的
The day will come
安娜将会让你为自己的所作所为付出代价
when Anna will make you pay for all you're doing.
上主 你教给我爱
Lord, you teach me love,
但爱是不够的
but love is not enough.
仇恨不也是来自于神吗
Does not hatred come from God as well?
那同样也属于对您的侍奉
It too is in your service.
那些惧怕的人 不信的人
The fearful, the unbelieving,
可恶的杀人犯或者战争贩子 那些男巫
the abominable murderers or warmongers and the sorcerers,
偶像崇拜者 还有所有的骗子
idolaters and all liars,
他们都将在池中占有一席
they shall have their portion in the pool,
以烈火与硫磺灼烧
burning with fire and brimstone,
经历第二次死亡
which is the second death.
守卫
Guard!
抓住他 快 快
Get him! Go! Go, go!
追上他
After him!
快 追上他
Quickly! After him!
我在一处地窖中找到她
I found her hidden in a crypt.
昨天你为什么要把她盖住
Why did you have her covered yesterday?
为什么
Why?
因为这座塑像时不时会超出我的承受范围
Because now and then the statue is too much for me.
我们有两个共同的任务 你和我
We have two tasks in common, you and I
会面成功举♥行♥
the success of the meeting
以及找出杀人者
and the discovery of the murderer.
我们来平和推进
Let us then proceed in peace.
给我你的和解之吻 威廉兄弟
Give me the kiss of peace, brother William.
像你这样才智的人 我可以永无休止地争论下去
With a man of your knowledge I could argue endlessly.
你相信近期事件的起因
Do you believe that the source of the recent events
能在一段隐秘往事中找到吗
can be found in some obscure story
那段往事可以追溯至一位僧侣的异端过往
dating back to the heretical past of one of the monks?
你才是这系列悲伤事件的裁判官
In this sad affair you are the inquisitor.
起疑心是你的任务
It is your task to be suspicious,
即使可能是不公正的怀疑
even at the risk of unjust suspicion.
我的身份只不过是普通神父
Here I am merely general father.
假如我知道一位僧侣的过往
And if I knew that the past of one of my monks
会造成充分的可疑之处
lent itself to a well-founded suspicion,
我早已经连根清理了这株坏苗
I would have already taken care to uproot the unhealthy plant.
我知道的你都知道
What I know, you know.
我不知道的则需要经过你的智慧判断
What I do not know should properly be brought to light
再予以告知
through your wisdom.
阿德尔摩
Adelmo.
我的阿德尔摩
My Adelmo.
奥特朗托的阿德尔摩
我都做了什么
What have I done?
上主啊 我都做了什么
Dear Lord, what have I done?
你深爱的贝伦加将会在地狱中受火
Your beloved Berengar may burn in hell.
我们的修道院也曾统治世界
Once our abbeys ruled the world.
皇帝利用我们
The Emperor uses us,
送他的朋友来这里见他的敌人
sending his friends here to meet his enemies. Ha.
我对你的任务略有所知
I know a little about your mission.
我们的院长无足轻重
The abbot here counts for nothing.
他为了惹恼教皇而任由异端兄弟
To spite the Pope he allows the abbey to be invaded
入侵修道院 兄弟
by heretical friars, brother.
那些背弃了你神圣教派的人
I mean those who have abandoned your most holy order...
上主啊 惩罚我的舌头
Oh, good Lord, strike my tongue,
因为我就要说出不体面的事情来
for I'm about to say improper things!
埃马洛 这些不体面的事情是在修道院里发生的吗
Aymaro, do improper things take place in the abbey?
僧侣也是人
A monk is also a human.
但他们在这里的时候 人性更少
But here they're less human than elsewhere.
我刚说的话 请当作我没有说
And what I have said, remember I did not say it.
很有意思 这些是你个人的看法
Very interesting. Are these your personal opinions,
还是很多人都这么看
or are there many who think as you do?
很多 很多 他们现在哀悼着
Many, many. Many who now mourn the loss
阿德尔摩和韦南齐奥之死
of poor Adelmo and Venanzio,
但如果掉入深渊的是别人
but if someone else had fallen into the abyss,
他们不会难过
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表