剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
they would not have been unhappy.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我说太多了
I've talked too much. Ha.
一方面 再没有人崇尚沉默
Here, on the one hand, nobody respects silence anymore.
另一方面 大家又都这么做
On the other, it is respected too much.
除了谈论和沉默 我们还应该采取行动
Here, instead of talking or remaining silent, we should act.
我之前跟你说过这些事的 威廉兄弟
I have said these things to you, brother William,
显然我不是想在背后议论院长或别的兄弟
obviously not to gossip about the abbot or other brothers...
而是为了向你揭露这个蛇窝
But to uncover this nest of serpents,
你烧死了那么多的异端
to you who have burned so many heretics.
我从来没烧死过任何人
I've never burned anyone.
只是一种修辞罢了
It was just a figure of speech.
追凶顺利 威廉兄弟
Good hunting, brother William.
但夜里要小心
But be careful at night.
-威廉兄弟 -尼古拉兄弟
- Brother William! - Brother Nicola!
欢迎您来参观我的作坊
How kind of you to visit my workshop!
我们正在为教堂制♥作♥玻璃窗
We are... We are making windows for the Chapter House.
嗯
I see.
我之前还问过可怜的阿德尔摩兄弟
I even asked our poor brother Adelmo
有空时能不能来绘制玻璃窗
if he could paint the glass in his spare time.
他的绘画水平最高
He was the best of us all.
然后他就 过去的事就不提了
Then... well, what happened, happened.
请原谅 没有了眼镜
Forgive me. Without my lenses,
我无法欣赏这精致的细节
I can't appreciate the fine detail,
这也正是所有艺术的精华所在
which is the essence of all the arts...
对 我听说您有一副眼镜
Yes, I was told you have a pair of ocularia.
-我从来没见过 -眼镜极难制♥作♥
- I've never seen them. - They are difficult to make.
我的那副是一位大♥师♥赠予的
I was given a pair by a great master.
恐怕我把它弄丢了
I am afraid I lost them.
上帝啊 丢在哪了
Oh, dear Lord. Where?
我要是知道具体丢在哪了
Ah, well, if I knew precisely where I lost them,
我就不会弄丢了
I wouldn't have lost them.
说得对 我真是愚笨
Of course. How stupid of me.
美丽的面庞
Beautiful faces.
甚至能看到她们的每根头发 导师
You can even see the strands of their hair, master!
那是我用来制♥作♥树的祖母绿粉末
That's emerald powder that I use for making the trees,
比如这个
for example.
你们看起来像两只蛤♥蟆♥
You look like two toads!
罗马帝国第五位皇帝 著名暴君
尼禄就用祖母绿眼镜
You know, Nero used emeralds
来更清楚地观看角斗士表演
so he could see the gladiators better.
没用的
It's hopeless,
我们不再有古人的智慧
we no longer have the learning of the ancients.
-巨人的时代已经过去了 -我们是侏儒
- The age of giants is past. - We are dwarfs,
但我们是站在巨人肩上的侏儒
but dwarfs who stand on the shoulders of those giants,
尽管矮小 我们有时候
and small though we are, we sometimes manage to see
也能比他们看到更远的天地
farther on the horizon than they.
你这儿不会正好有绿柱石吧
You wouldn't have any beryl crystals by chance?
对 应该有一块
Yes, I think I do have one.
应该在这里 如果我没记错的话
It should be in here... if I'm not mistaken.
在这儿
Here you are.
是绿柱石的一种
It's a variant of berillo.
我们称之为埃略多罗
We call it Heliodoro:
太阳的馈赠
gift of the sun.
如果拜托你将其中一块
Would I be asking too much of you
打磨成凸面体是否太过分
to try to mill a little piece of it into a convex shape?
正如伟大的罗杰·培根曾警示的
As the great Roger Bacon warned,
罗杰·培根(约1214年—1293) 哲学家和自然科学家
不能总是将科学的秘密
the secrets of science must not always pass
传递到所有人手中
into the hands of all,
因为有些人会将之用于邪恶的目的
for some could use them to evil ends.
但在那里 知识的秘密
But over there, the secrets of learning
被魔法好好地保护着
are well defended by works of magic.
真的吗
Really?
比如说什么
What, for example?
清晰多了
It's... It's improving.
修道院里有传言 奇怪的传言
In the abbey there are rumors, strange rumors.
什么样的传言
What sort of rumors?
这么说吧 传言说一个僧侣
Let us say, rumors about a monk
决定在晚上冒险进入藏书馆
who decided to venture into the library during the night,
寻找一本马拉希亚拒绝给他的书
to look for something Malachi had refuse to give him,
他在里面看到了巨蛇 无头人和双头人
and he saw serpents, headless men and men with two heads.
他从迷宫里出来时都要被吓疯了
He was nearly crazy when he emerged from the labyrinth.
告诉我打磨得好不好
Tell me if I did a good job.
非常棒
Very nice!
泰奥菲尔·莫纳科的《艺术名录》
Theofil Monaco's Treatise on the Arts!
又名特奥菲卢斯·普雷斯比泰(约1070-1125) 本笃会修士
这个装置才称得上是魔法
You can certainly speak of magic in this device.
尼古拉 你真是个厉害的人
Nicola, you are a great man!
上帝保佑你 我也保佑你
God bless you! And I bless you, too!
谢谢
Thank you!
即使是英格兰人也能偶尔表达自己的情感
Even the English can display their sentiments, now and again.
等等 我再清理一下加个镜框
Wait, I'll clean it and add a metal frame.
谢谢你
Thank you.
韦南齐奥想隐藏一个重要的秘密
Venanzio wanted to conceal an important secret
他使用了一种在书写时不会留下痕迹
and he used one of those inks that leave no trace when written
加热时才会重现的墨水
but reappear when warmed.
这就是"非洲之终端"的秘密吗
Well, is it the secret of the Finis Africae?
是的 破解的方法相当简单
Yes, and the key is fairly easy.
韦南齐奥用的是黄道十二宫的十二个符号♥
Venanzio had at his disposal the twelve signs of the zodiac
加上另外八个符号♥ 指五个行星
plus the eight other signs, for the five planets,
太阳和月亮两个发光体和地球
the two stars and the Earth.
一共二十个符号♥ 这就足以
Twenty signs in all, enough to associate with them
把拉丁语的字母结合进去
the letters of the Latin alphabet.
现在字母的排列次序我们是知道的
Now, the order of the letters we know.
那么符号♥的次序又是怎样的呢
What could be the order of the signs?
我想到了天体的布局次序
I'm thinking of the order of the heavens.
如果用这个思路来破解
Now, if you try this key,
韦南齐奥信息的含义就浮现出来了
Venanzio's message takes on a meaning.
[拉丁语]"非洲之终端的秘密
"Secretum finis Africae
用手在伊多勒上方"四"的第一
manus supra idolum age primum
和第七上操作"
et septimum de quatuor."
明白了吗
Is that clear?
用手在幻象上方"四"的第一
The hand over the idol works in the first
和第七上操作
and the seventh of the four.
一点都不明白
It isn't clear at all.
伊多勒 一个幻象 一种形象 还是一只幽灵
Idolum: An idol, an image? A ghost?
那个"四"的第一和第七又意味着什么
And what can this four be that has a first and a seventh?
那我们还是一无所知 仍然在最初的起点
So we know nothing and we're still where we started.
我的孩子 你面前是一个可怜的方济各修士
My boy, you have before you a poor Franciscan
他通过自己浅薄的学识在不过几小时的时间里
who, with modest learning, has succeeded in a few hours
破解了一段韦南齐奥很确信
in deciphering a secret code that Venanzio was certain
除了他自己无人能够破译的译文
would remain sealed to all save himself.
可你 可怜无知的小混♥蛋♥
And you, wretched illiterate rogue,
竟敢说我们仍然在最初的起点
dare say we are still where we started.
原谅我 我再也不会质疑您
Forgive me. I would never put you in doubt.
不用道歉
Do not apologize.
毕竟你说得也对
After all, you are correct.
我们知道的依然太少
We still know too little.
唱 和萨尔瓦多一起唱
Sing, sing with Salvatore!
少女
Puella!
漂亮的女孩 美丽的造物
Beautiful girl, beautiful creature.
好美的女人
Woman bellissima.
少女
Puella!
就像圣母玛利亚
Like Madonna.
导师 你睡着了吗
Master, are you asleep?
没
No.
睡眠喜欢跟我开玩笑
Sleep often enjoys playing jokes on me.
-愚蠢的问题 -说吧
- A silly question... - Tell me.
爱上女人是很严重的罪过吗
Is it a terrible sin to love a woman?
亲爱的阿德索
Dear Adso,
女人是诱惑的根源
of woman as source of temptation
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表