剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
让她离开
Tell her to disappear.
用餐结束后
After our meal,
将在教堂开庭
a court will convene in the Chapter House
正式对此展开调查
to open this investigation officially.
自然 威廉兄弟
Naturally, brother William...
我期望您能出席
...I shall count on your presence.
院长 如果您能让所有人出去
Reverend, I would be most grateful
我将不胜感激
if you had everyone exit.
我想更彻底地检查这个房♥间
I want to examine the room more thoroughly.
只有阿德索和本诺能留下
Only Adso and... Benno should be allowed to stay.
所有人都离开
All must leave!
院长 我要留下
Abbot, I stay.
塞韦里诺是我的朋友
Severinus was my friend.
威廉兄弟让大家都出去
Brother William has requested that all leave.
我们来自相同的地方 说着相同的语言
We came from the same land. We spoke the same language.
我想留在他身边 我不会离开
I want to remain at his side. I will not move from here.
兄弟 这里不是藏书馆
Brother, this is not the library.
在这你没有任何权利
Here you can claim no rights.
因此我请求你离开
Therefore I ask you to leave.
-安静地离开 -马拉希亚 来吧
- Quietly. - Malachi, come.
我就在你后面来的
I came in right after you,
在只站了半屋子人的时候
when the room was still half-empty.
当时马拉希亚不在这里
And Malachi was not here.
-他肯定是之后进来的 -不
- He must have entered afterward. - No.
我就在门边 看到了所有进来的人
I was near the door. I saw the people come in.
我告诉你们 马拉希亚之前就在这了
I tell you, Malachi was already inside before.
什么之前
Before what?
雷米乔进来之前
Before Remigio entered.
我无法确定 但我觉得他是从那边过来的
I cannot swear it, but I believe he came from over there,
当屋里已经聚集了很多人时
when there were already many of us in here.
你是说马拉希亚杀了塞韦里诺
Are you insinuating that Malachi killed Severinus...
然后在雷米乔进来时
...and then hid behind that wall
躲在那幔帐之后
when Remigio came in?
或是他从那里看到了屋里发生的一切
Or else he witnessed what happened out here from in there.
不然雷米乔为什么
Why else would Remigio
恳求马拉希亚不要伤害自己
have implored Malachi not to harm him,
并保证自己也不伤害他
promising in return not to do him harm either?
有这个可能
That is possible.
无论如何 这里之前有一本书
In any case, there was a book here
而且应该还在这里
and it should still be here.
守着门 别让其他人进来
Stay by the door. Let no one enter.
开门 让我们进去
Open the door. Let us in.
阿德索 把塞韦里诺的书都给我
Adso, give me Severinus's books.
我知道一切都对我不利 但我发誓
I know everything is against me, but I swear...
我发誓我没有杀塞韦里诺
I swear I did not kill Severinus.
我没有杀他
I did not kill him.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
你已交付于兄弟们的手中
You are in the hands of brothers
我们只想为你好
who only want what is best for you.
事实上 你不知道什么对自己最好
The fact is, you do not know what is best.
想想吧 你没有多少时间
Think about this. You have not much time.
让我们看看你是否能使自己
Let us see if you will be able to free yourself...
从你做过的邪恶之事中解脱
...from the evil you have done.
从你做过的所有邪恶之事中解脱
From all the evil you have done.
然后你的审判官会带着同情
And your judge will look with pity...
同情你的灵魂
pity... on your soul.
你会把我千刀万剐
You will rip me to pieces.
慢慢地
Slowly.
尊敬的神父
Holy Reverend.
我想汇报今天早上
I want to report that this morning
我遇见了那个令人作呕的怪物萨尔瓦多
I met that repulsive creature, Salvatore.
他表现得很奇怪
He was acting strangely.
他拿着一个装着黑猫的袋子
He had a sack with a black cat.
而且 我有种感觉 他想试着...
And what is more, I had the impression that he was trying...
隐藏或毁灭什么
...to hide or destroy something.
一些或许属于他朋友食品总管的东西
Something that might belong to his friend, the cellarer.
你应该派士兵去造纸坊看看
You should send your soldiers to the paper mill.
拜托 本诺 让开
Come on, Benno, move!
-别推了 -我们需要清洗尸体
- Hold back! - We need to wash the body!
-你们得等等 -但是兄弟
- You have to wait! - But, brother!
《草药宝典》
Thesaurus herbarum.
别把时间浪费在那上面
Don't waste your time on those.
我们在找一本希腊语书
We're looking for a Greek book.
这个吗
This one?
这是阿♥拉♥伯语 白♥痴♥
It's Arabic, idiot!
罗杰·培根说得对
Roger Bacon was right:
学者的首要任务就是学习语言
the scholar's first duty is to learn languages!
你也不认识阿♥拉♥伯语
You don't know Arabic either.
至少我知道它是阿♥拉♥伯语
At least I understand it when I see it!
但书肯定在某处
But it must be here somewhere.
雷米乔没有拿
Remigio didn't take it.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
当他抓住我的衣襟时
When he grabbed me by the chest
很明显他的肩衣下面什么也没有
it was obvious he had nothing under his scapular.
马拉希亚也没拿
Nor did Malachi.
否则他不会坚持留在这里了
Otherwise he wouldn't have insisted on remaining here.
凶手是否可能把书扔出了窗外
Couldn't the assassin have thrown the book out the window
等之后再去外面捡走
and then gone outside to fetch it later?
去看看 好吗
Go and look, all right?
雷米乔悄声和你说了什么
What did Remigio whisper to you?
他在索求帮助
He asked for help.
告诉我们
Tell us!
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
-雷米乔 -他让我转告你赶紧离开
- Remigio? - He told me you must leave.
裁判官把他抓了
The inquisitor had him arrested.
-为什么 -一位僧侣被杀了
- Why? - A monk was killed.
-是雷米乔干的吗 -快来
- Did Remigio do it? - Come.
-他本来要给我拿... -什么
- He was going to bring me... - What?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
他们还会犯下另一桩罪行
They will commit another injustice.
正如我那个时代一样
As in my day.
快走
Leave now.
雷米乔说永远别回来
Remigio says forever.
如果你看到她 让她理解我...
If you see her, make her understand I...
我会第一时间去找她
I will come as soon as I can.
蛋 蛋 蛋
Uevos, uevos, uevos!
恶心可憎的怪物 别碰我
愿魔鬼掳走你 你和你的猫
吾不会伤害你
Me no hurt you.
吾非恶人 侬爱我 爱
Malem non facio. Du liebe mich. Amore.
去死吧
本诺 让我们进去
Benno, let us in!
一无所获 没有痕迹也没有书
Nothing. No trace. No book.
如果书不在这房♥间里
If the book is not in this room
那显然有人之前来过这里
then obviously someone else came in here before.
雷米乔那时在厨房♥
Remigio was in the kitchen.
他怎么能让塞韦里诺开门
How could he make Severinus open the door,
袭击并杀了他
attack and kill him
还在这么短的时间内把这里弄得一团糟
and then make all this mess in such a short time?
马拉希亚可能比他们进来得都早
Malachi could have come before them all.
他说服塞韦里诺开门并杀了他
He persuades Severinus to open the door and kills him.
但如果马拉希亚在找书
But if Malachi was looking for the book,
他应该不用翻箱倒柜也能找到
he should have recognized it without all this ransacking,
因为他是管♥理♥员♥
because he's the librarian.
那还有谁
So who's left?
本诺
Benno.
不 威廉兄弟 不
No. Brother William, no.
你知道我只是好奇心太强
You know I was consumed by curiosity.
如果我之前来过这而且找到那书
If I had been in here and had been able to leave with the book
我现在肯定不会在这陪着你了
I would not be here now keeping you company.
我就会在别的地方查看我的战利品
I would be examining my treasure somewhere else.
说得似乎很有道理
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表