剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表
I, brother Bernard Gui...
多明我会裁判官
...Dominican inquisitor,
罗马教会之代表
delegated by the Apostolic See,
由上主和教皇赋予权力
invested with authority by His Holiness the Pope,
继续审讯这个
proceed with the interrogation of the defendant
涉及两起可憎罪行的被告
with regard to two equally odious crimes...
其中一起很明显
...one of which is obvious to all
因为被告人在犯罪现场被发现
because the defendant was surprised in the act of murder.
而与此同时
While at the same time,
他还因犯有异端罪被通缉
he was being sought for the crime of heresy.
以圣父圣子圣灵之名
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
你是谁
Who are you?
瓦拉吉内的雷米乔
Remigio of Varagine.
我生于五十二年前
I was born 52 years ago.
还是孩童的时候
And while still a boy,
我就进了方济各会的修道院
I entered the convent of the Franciscan Minorites.
那你现在怎么会
And how does it happen that today
在圣本笃修士会呢
you are found in the order of Saint Benedict?
很多年前
Years ago,
有几位僧侣
there were some monks...
被异端蛊惑
...who were tempted by heresy.
哪个异端
Which heresy?
小兄弟教会
The apostolics.
他们中有很多人传播异端学说
There were many of them who spoke.
因为
And because
我害怕被异端影响
I was afraid of being affected by heresy...
我就想对于我有罪的灵魂来说
...I thought it was better for my sinning soul
最好逃离充斥着诱惑的环境
to escape such seductive temptations.
你逃离了充斥着异端诱惑的环境
You escaped the seductions of heresy.
还不如说你是逃避了
Or rather you escaped the investigation
对异端的调查 以免被人发现而除掉你这根毒草
of those who had determined to discover the heresy and uproot it.
但是换僧袍并不能从灵魂中
But changing habit is not enough to erase from the soul
抹去异端的邪恶
the evil of heretical depravity.
我的灵魂是无辜的
My soul is innocent,
我不知道您说的
and I do not know what you mean
异端的邪恶是指什么
when you speak of heretical depravity.
看到没有 他们都是这样
You see? They're all alike!
他们一旦被抓
When one of them is arrested,
在法官面前总是显得镇静和问心无愧
he faces judgement as if his conscience were without remorse.
而他们不知道这恰恰
And they do not realize that this
表明他们有罪
is the most obvious sign of their guilt.
那女孩肯定会吐口水 然后她就喜欢我了
The girl must spit and then she love me.
她就喜欢萨尔瓦多了
She love Salvatore.
马粪 马屎
Habemus horse shit.
马屎橛子
Caca de caballo.
蛋 蛋
Eggs, eggs.
蛋
Eggs.
现在
Now...
猫眼珠子
Cat's oculos!
好了
Voila.
有味道
Smell...
过来
Come here.
放开我
敢碰我
阿德索会把你撕了的
臭婊♥子♥
Puta diavola!
阿德索 不好
Adso, no good.
对侬伐好 萨尔瓦多好
Pas bon pour toi! Salvatore good!
一起跑
Escape together.
阿♥拉♥一起去海上
Nous allons at sea.
在海上
Donde esta el mar.
没有神父 没有裁判官
No more priests, no more inquisitor.
都冇
No mas.
听我说
Listen to me.
啐 吐 这里
Sputa! Spit! Here.
你就会爱上我
And you will love me.
求求你 求求你 吐 求你
Por favor, por favor. Spit. Please.
啐
Sputa.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
这里 吐在蛋上 再多次
Here. On the egg. Uevo.
不 这个 啐
No. This one. Sputa.
啐 啐
Sputa, sputa.
吐
Spit.
过来
Come here!
你是我的
You are mine!
我们来问问他
Let us ask him if he knows
他知不知道我为什么下令逮捕他
the reason why I had ordered his arrest.
你知道为什么吗 雷米乔
Do you know it, Remigio?
大人
My lord,
我想听您亲口告诉我
I would like to learn it from your lips.
好啊
There.
不知悔改的异端教♥徒♥的典型回答
The typical reply of the impenitent heretic.
他们像狐狸一样掩盖自己的踪迹
They cover their trails like foxes.
很难捉住他们
It is very difficult to catch them out.
他们很聪明 知道怎么给裁判官下套
They are clever enough to trap the inquisitor,
而跟这些无♥耻♥之徒打交道
who already has to endure contact
已经让裁判官忍♥无可忍♥了
with such loathsome creatures.
那好 告诉我 你信仰什么
Very well then, tell me, what do you believe?
我信仰
I believe...
一个好基♥督♥徒所信仰的一切
...everything a good Christian should believe.
多么神圣的回答
A holy reply.
那么一个好基♥督♥徒信仰什么
And what does a good Christian believe?
信仰神圣的教会所教诲的
What the Holy Church teaches.
是哪个神圣的教会
But which holy church?
是那些自认为
The church that is so considered
是完美的信徒
by those who call themselves perfect;
也就是新使徒教会
namely the New Apostles,
还是这些完美信徒称之为巴比伦大淫♥妇♥的教会
or the church they compare to the whore of Babylon!
大人 请您告诉我您相信哪个是真正的教会呢
My lord, tell me which you believe is the true church.
我相信的是罗马教会
I believe it is the Roman church,
一个神圣的 使徒们信仰的
one, holy, apostolic,
由教皇和他的主教们统领的教会
governed by the Pope and his bishops.
我也是
So do I.
机敏得令人佩服
Admirable shrewdness!
告诉我 你相信
Tell me, do you believe
罗马教会有权
that the Roman church has the power
解除和维系由上天在人世间
to loosen and to bind on this earth
维系和解除的一切吗
that which is bound and loosened in heaven?
莫非我该不信吗
Should I not believe that?
我没问你该相信什么
I did not ask you what you should believe.
而是问你相信什么
I asked you what you did believe.
您和其他有学识的善人命令我该相信的一切
I believe everything that you and the other good doctors
我都相信
command me to believe.
但你说的有学识的善人
But are not these good doctors you mention
也许就是领导你们教派的那些人吧
perhaps those who command your sect?
你提到有学识的善人时
Is that what you meant
就是这个意思吧
when you spoke of the good doctors?
这些你们追随的谎话连篇邪恶的人
Are these perverse liars the men you follow
认可你的信念吗
in recognizing your articles of faith?
你这是在暗示要是我相信他们所相信的
You imply that if I believe what they believe,
你就相信我
then you will believe me.
否则你就只相信他们
Otherwise you will believe only them.
我没有这么说 大人
I did not say that, my lord.
是您让我这么说的
You are making me say it.
我相信您 我听您教导我怎么做才好
I believe you, if you teach me what is good.
真是顽固不化
What impudence!
你说的话本身就是在指控你自己
You accuse yourself with your own words!
不
No!
先吐 才有面包
Spit first. Then bread.
夜莺
Nightingale, huh?
不是这个
No this!
剧集 | 玫瑰之名(2019) | 导航列表