剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
President Trump again suggested coronavirus would go away.
什么意思 我很好
What do you mean? I'm fine.
好 那我上楼了
Okay. I'll head up then.
直播信♥号♥♥待命
Stand by for live feed.
今天是2020年2月25日星期二 您正在收看《The Morning Show》
It's Tuesday, February 25th, 2020, and this is The Morning Show
主持人是布莱德莉杰克森 和特邀嘉宾主播劳拉彼得森
with Bradley Jackson and special guest anchor, Laura Peterson.
感谢收看星期二早上的节目
Thank you for joining us on this Tuesday morning,
没错 你的眼睛没有欺骗你
and no, your eyes are not deceiving you.
今天早上来到我们节目中的是 独一无二的劳拉彼得森
We're joined this morning by the one, the only, Laura Peterson.
-欢迎 劳拉 -谢谢
-Welcome, Laura. -Thank you.
很高兴和你一起迎接清晨
It's so nice waking up with you.
我曾发誓再也不会把我的闹钟定这么早
Well, I did swear I would never set my alarm this early again,
但我很高兴这样做了
but I'm glad I did.
我们也很高兴
Well, we're glad too.
请看今天早上的头条新闻
Our top stories this morning.
你还是滚回自己的烂国家去吧
Why don't you go back to your shitty country
别来我们国家 混♥蛋♥
and stay the fuck out of ours, dickhead?
该死的古巴佬
Fucking island beaner.
-斯黛拉 -早
-Stella. -Morning.
我知道你今天上午要见杨科弗洛雷斯
I understand you're meeting with Yanko Flores this morning.
大概15分钟后
In about 15 minutes.
我相信你会做正确的事
And I trust you will do the right thing,
你不会让私人感情
that you won't let your personal involvement
干扰你的判断
cloud your judgment?
我的私人感情和此事无关
My personal involvement will have nothing to do with it.
恕我直言 西比尔
All due respect, Cybil,
做出这些决定时
these decisions can be made
你不必觉得必须监督我
without you feeling the need to stand over me.
恕我直言
All due respect,
我已经给足你面子了
I'm giving you all the respect that's due.
请你和科里来是为了收拾烂摊子
You and Cory were brought in to clean things up
但愿能给这里带来秩序
and, God willing, bring some order to this place.
我们炒掉了雷马库斯
We fired Ray Marcus--
那是在事情变成丑闻之后
After it became a scandal.
你们还聘请了艾丽克丝利维
And you hired Alex Levy.
到目前为止怎么样 她上了七天班
So far we've gotten, what, seven days' work
在我们看来 她这是公开玩失踪
and a very public vanishing act for our money.
-艾丽克丝的事你应该找科里谈 -我在和你谈
-You should talk to Cory about Alex. -I'm talking to you.
节目组里的人在蔑视你的权威
Talent is running roughshod over you.
这不是地震 都是大活人
These aren't earthquakes. They're people.
你可以控制他们 如果你做不到 那就去找能被你控制的人来
You can control them, and if you can't, you find people you can.
听着 我和科里说得很清楚
Now, I made it very clear to Cory
董事会决定必须炒掉布莱德莉杰克森
that it was the board's position that Bradley Jackson needed to be fired
就在她神秘的生病期间
during her mystery illness,
但你们两个第二天就让她上节目了
but you two just put her on air the next morning.
这是我第一次听说此事
That is news to me.
承担起责任吧
Take some responsibility.
表现出个性来
Show some character.
科里已经十分支持你了
Cory's gone to bat for you plenty.
那是你能来这里的原因
It's why you're here.
所以不要装作 你们俩不像溜冰二人组一样亲密
So don't act like you two aren't Frick and Frack.
溜冰二人组
Frick and Frack?
天啊 你太年轻
Oh, Christ. You're young.
你们俩是一个整体
You're a package deal,
但你可以选择忠于谁
but you can choose where your loyalty is.
你觉得在炸♥弹♥引爆后 谁还会留在这里
Who do you think's gonna be here after the bomb goes off?
我可是打不死的蟑螂小强 斯黛拉
I'm a cockroach, Stella.
我永远都会在这里的
I will always be here.
2月是美国心脏健康月
February is American Heart Month.
在美国 每天有超过两千人死于心脏疾病
More than 2,000 people in the US die every day as the result of heart disease.
其中有很多是女性
Many of them are women.
我今天站在这里只是个奇怪的巧合
Now, it's just an odd coincidence that I'm here today,
请大家原谅我的措辞 心脏健康事业在我心中占有重要地位
but if you'll pardon the turn of phrase, this is a cause near and dear to my heart.
我很高兴你在这里 因为你可以从亲身经历出发
Well, I am glad you're here, because you can speak from firsthand experience
来谈从年轻时起 就照顾好心脏健康有多重要
just how important it is to take care of your heart from an early age.
显然 血压和胆固醇是两个关键因素
Obviously, blood pressure and cholesterol are key factors,
但我们会主要讲一些 人们更容易忽视的东西
but we're gonna focus on some more overlooked factors.
好 第一个是什么
Okay. So what's the first one?
-三号♥机 -睡眠
-Take three. -Sleep.
我们很多人睡眠严重不足
So many of us are not getting anywhere near enough sleep.
是 做这份工作 睡眠不可能充足 布莱德莉 对不对
Yeah, there's no way you get enough sleep in this job, is there, Bradley?
-你每天都必须起得很早 -这个嘛…
-You have to get up so early every day. -Well...
而晚上总有些事会让你晚睡
And there's always something to keep you up at night.
晚上睡个好觉必须成为优先事项
A good night's sleep needs to be a priority.
下一个重要因素是压力
The next major factor is stress.
我知道主播是一个压力很大的工作
I know being an anchor is a high-stress job,
但我们必须找到健康的减压方式
but we need to find healthy outlets for stress relief,
比如锻炼甚至是性生活
like exercise or even sex.
如果性♥伴♥侣♥选得不健康怎么办
What if that is your unhealthy choice?
-那么医生… -艾丽克丝肯定恨死这个了
-Now, Doctor… -Alex is gonna hate this.
是 她可以给接线总机打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, she can call the switchboard
像所有在家看电视的人一样投诉
and complain like everyone else watching from home.
听听健康的心跳声是什么样的会有帮助
…it would be helpful to hear what a healthy heart rate sounds like.
好 我来扮演医生
Okay. I'll be the doctor.
-当然 这是你的节目 -好
-Well, go for it. It's your show. -Okay.
-你来扮演病人好吗 -我扮演病人 医生
-Are you gonna be the patient? -I'll be the patient, Doctor.
好 来吧
All right. Here we go.
来听听看 我没戴手表 但我会在心里默数
Let's see. I don't have a watch on, but I'll just count in my head.
听起来心跳很快 你得冷静点 劳拉
This feels pretty fast. You need to calm down, Laura.
如果我的心跳比休息时快
If I'm above resting,
是不是意味着 我站在这里就在燃烧卡路里
does that mean I'm losing calories just right now as I'm standing here?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
请进
Come in.
-那里疼吗 看起来挺疼的 -不…没什么
-Does that hurt? It looks like it hurts. -No. No, it's not--
没事 有一点酸痛 但是没…
It's fine. I mean, it's a little tender, you know? But it's not--
没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
你可以用遮瑕膏或者…
You could put concealer on it, or--
人们已经坚持说我化了眼妆
People already insist I wear eye makeup.
-我真不想让他们说中 -是
-I really don't wanna make 'em right. -Yeah.
看起来很有男子气概
Well, it looks manly.
我们不希望天气预报员有个黑眼圈 但在你脸上没那么糟糕
I mean, we don't want our weatherman to have a shiner, but you wear it well.
好吧 谢谢 我想是吧
Okay, well, thank you. I think.
所以我想感谢你为我站出来
So I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me.
你完全不必也真的不应该这么做
You didn't have to, and you really shouldn't have,
-但我很感动 -是 好吧
-but it did mean a lot to me. -Well, I did. Okay.
但我必须站出来 那个人太过分了
But I did have to. I mean, that guy way crossed the line.
-是 -对
-Yeah. -Right.
而且我总是忘不了 自己是个奇怪的古巴小子
And, plus, you never forget being the weird Cuban kid, you know?
-是 -是
-Yeah. -Yeah.
我想你也总是忘不了 自己是个奇怪的韩国丫头 对吗
Well, I imagine you never forget being the weird Korean kid either, right?
我还是那个奇怪的韩国丫头
I'm still the weird Korean kid.
结果这其实是件好事
It turns out, that's actually a good thing.
是的 不是吗 对 奇怪被严重低估了
Yeah-- Yes, it is, isn't it? Yeah, yeah, weird is grossly underrated.
是 总之谢谢你
Yeah. Anyway, thank you.
没什么 能帮上忙我很高兴
Nah. I'm glad I could help.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
-那么… -你要去哪
-Well… -Where you going?
我还是得让你暂时停职
I still do need to suspend you.
什么
What?
因为我为了你站出来 你要让我停职
You're gonna suspend me for sticking up for you?
你是《The Morning Show》的天气预报员
You're the weatherman on The Morning Show.
我们不能让你在街上打人
We can't have you hitting people on the street.
等等 我…
Hold on. I--
好 我说灵兽时是个种族主义者
Okay, so I'm a racist when I said spirit animal.
我揍了一个种族主义者 现在你们要给我停职
I beat up a racist, and now you're suspending me.
你不光是揍了他 你把他给揍惨了
You didn't just beat him up, you beat the shit out of him.
-他可能提出指控 他可能起诉 -不 是他先对我动手的
-He could press charges, he could sue. -No, he put his hands on me--
天啊 我真是里外不是人啊
Oh, my God. You can't fucking win around here.
我不知道该和你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我该怎么做 说真的 我该怎么做
Well, what am I supposed to do? Seriously, what am I supposed to do?
做天气
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表