剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我真的很想…
I really wanted to…
我真的很想要那个孩子
I really wanted to have it.
我就…
You know, I just--
我会通宵不睡觉 苦思冥想
I'd stay up at night just kinda wracking my brain
想要找个留住孩子的办法
just trying to see how I could keep it.
但其实只是我的月经来晚了
But I was just late, you know.
但我同样很悲伤
But I grieved it just the same, you know.
-你睡着了吗 -我应该睡着的
-Are you asleep? -I should be asleep.
我睡不着 虽然我们喝了那么多瓶葡萄酒 我还有时差
I can't. I mean, considering all the bottles of wine we drank and the jet lag.
只是我怎么躺都不舒服
I can't get comfortable.
-是沙发不舒服吗 -不 是我的后背
-Is that couch no good? -No, my back's no good.
都是因为我之前快速的舞蹈动作
Just paying for my swift dance moves earlier.
我怎样才能帮到你
How can I help?
也许我在硬地板上躺平可能会有帮助
It actually might help me if I lay flat on the hard floor.
-好 -你介意吗
-Yeah. -Do you mind?
-不 可能有点脏 所以… -我不在乎
-No, no. It might be kinda dirty, so… -I don't care.
请随意
Be my guest.
保拉会回来吗
Paola coming back?
她还没答复我
She hasn't responded.
-对不起 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -That's okay.
我可以躺在你旁边吗
Do you mind if I join you in a prone position?
当然可以 这是个自♥由♥的国度 等等 我们在意大利
Not at all. It's a free country. Wait. We're in Italy.
意大利也是自♥由♥的国度
Well, Italy is a free country.
除了政♥府♥实施的封锁令之外
Outside of the government lockdowns, it is.
这样舒服多了
That's so much better.
是
Yeah.
我有时尖酸刻薄
I'm bitter sometimes.
我有时会非常消极
I can go to some pretty dark places.
我失去了一切 我认为在我生命中有意义的东西
I lost everything that I thought gave my life meaning.
我的职业生涯、性生活
My work life. My sex life.
你的职业性生活
Your work sex life.
-我是认真的 拜托 -抱歉 我开玩笑的
-I'm being serious. Come on. -I'm sorry. I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
-没关系 -抱歉
-It's okay. -Sorry.
这让我能感激周围的一切
It just, you know, makes you appreciate everything.
如果你和我 不管怎样
If you and I had, whatever,
一起在麦当劳工作 我们会很开心的
worked at McDonald's together, we would have had a blast.
你知道我们会卖♥♥出多少个汉堡吗
Do you know how many burgers we would have sold?
超级多
The most.
打破有史以来最高的汉堡销♥售♥纪录
Like ever of all burger sales of all-time records.
是 一定的
Yes. Definitely.
我们会是获奖汉堡销♥售♥员
We would be like the award-winning burger sellers.
没错 汉堡小队2000
Oh, yeah. Burger Team 2000.
对 因为我们是最棒的
That's right. 'Cause we were the best.
是的 我们是最棒的
We are. We're the best.
-我们做什么都是最优秀的 -什么都是
-We're the best at everything. -Everything.
我们会做出最美味的汉堡
We'd make the best burgers.
-很棒 -非常棒
-Pretty good. -Really good.
你介意我…
Do you mind if I…
是 不 我不介意
Oh, yeah. No, I don't mind.
-躺好了 舒服吗 -舒服
-You got it? You good? -Yes.
好
Okay.
死于该呼吸系统病毒
…have died from the respiratory virus,
27人目前住在重症监护室
and 27 people are currently hospitalized in intensive care units.
-伦巴第大区的官员禁止… -嗨
-Officials in Lombardy have banned… -Hey.
嗨 你醒了 那我可以调大音量了
Hey. You're awake. I guess I can turn this up.
天啊 我能喝口你的水吗
Oh, God. Can I please have a sip of your water?
当然
Yeah, sure.
来自美国的消息 记者麦琪布莱纳即将放出重磅新闻
And out of America, a bombshell from journalist Maggie Brener's
她会揭露UBA电视网 《The Morning Show》的幕后问题
upcoming exposé on the behind-the-scenes troubles at UBA's The Morning Show,
将刊登于《名利场》
to be published in Vanity Fair.
熟悉这第一段节选内容的人士表示
Those with knowledge of the contents of this first excerpt
其中包括对名誉扫地的前主播 米切凯斯勒的指控
say it includes allegations that disgraced former anchor, Mitch Kessler,
说他有大量的不当性行为目标
targeted an inordinate amount of his inappropriate sexual advances
是黑人女性
toward Black women.
开什么玩笑 该死的
You've got to be fucking kidding me! Goddamn it!
看来我做过的糟糕事都还不够糟
I guess all the shitty things I did weren't shitty enough.
因为他们还得去编造其他事来抹黑我
'Cause they had to make up some other shit!
你不会这么认为
You don't think I did that.
你不会也以为我的目标是黑人女性吧
You don't think I targeted Black women, do you?
我是喜欢黑人女性
I'm attracted to them.
我年龄足够大 还记得当时人们认为那是进步的
I'm old enough to remember when that was considered progressive.
美国要求引渡…
The US is requesting the extradition…
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 你还可以待几个小时
Hold on. You don't have to go for a few hours.
我知道 但我该走了
I know, but I just should.
艾丽克丝 你不会真以为我是那样的吧
Alex, you don't actually think I did that?
米切 你是无心那么做的 并不代表那种行为就可以接受
Mitch, just because you didn't mean to do it doesn't make it okay.
我是无心的这一点难道没有意义吗
Isn't the fact that I didn't mean to do it worth something?
我想我…
I mean, I guess I'm--
我可能是没有能力去理解吧
I guess I don't have the tools to understand.
你能…教教我…艾丽克丝 你能教教我吗
Could you-- Teach me. Teach me. Could you teach me, Alex?
我想变好 我想成为更好的人
I wanna be better. I wanna be a better person.
拜托 说真的 艾丽克丝
Please! No, seriously, Alex!
我只是…我想当个好人
I just-- I want to be a good person.
我知道…我不行 亲爱的 我做不到
I know. I know. I can't, honey. I can't.
我得走了 好吗
I just have to go. Okay?
所以你到这里来 让我在世人面前
So you come here and you get me to tell the world
给你设立一个虚假的人设
that you are someone you aren't,
好让你不会像我一样遭到抵♥制♥
so you don't get canceled like I did?
然后你永远不会告诉任何人 我在你心中到底是什么人
And then you will never tell anyone who you think I really am?
永远是很长一段时间
Never is a long time.
艾丽克丝 拜托 跟我说实话吧
Alex, come on. Just be honest with me.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-能给我个拥抱吗 -当然
-Could I have a hug? -Course.
你还会…
Will you still--
会 我会发表声明的
Yeah. I'll release the statement.
-好 -你能照顾一下保拉吗
-Okay. -Will you look after Paola?
当然
Course I will.
(现在一切正常了 请你回来好吗 )
(你还想让我来吗 )
(这样吧 我能来找你吗 )
(我想在你的世界里待一会儿)
是我
It's me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
我只是想确认一下 你看新闻了吗
I just wanna make sure. Did you see the news?
-看了 -那你是否…
-Yes, I did. -And do you…
我觉得我没那么做过
I don't think I did that.
但我…在试着…
But I just-- I'm trying…
不 我觉得这不是个好主意
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
所以我知道是
That's how I know it is.
来
Come.
我能感觉到你很喜欢
I can feel that you like it.
不 我不能…
No. I can't. I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn it!
让我看看你有没有种
Show me your big fucking balls.
你在说…什么
What the fuck are you talking-- What?
什么
What?
不
Oh, no.
没有香烟了
I'm out of cigarettes.
-吸烟还是会致命的 -是
-They'll still kill you. -Yeah.
但是当你享受过欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥后
But, you know, when… you have the little death…
就会激起人的欲望 想要致命的香烟
it just stimulates your appetite for the big death.
你烟瘾可真大
You are such an addict.
-是的 -想要我去帮你买♥♥吗
-Yes, I am. -You want me to go get 'em?
-想 -那我就去买♥♥了
-Yes, I do. -Then get them I shall.
我要告诉你件事
I have something to tell you.
怎么了
What's up?
我没有删除采访
I didn't delete the interview.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表