剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我觉得真正的问题在于特性
I think the real question is one of identity.
民♥主♥党的特性是什么
What is the identity of the Democratic Party?
(昨晚民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥ 辩论回顾 TMS)
这一般是不可选择的
It's not normally something that you get to choose,
但在明天内华达州党团会上 他们恰恰要做出选择
but that's exactly what's gonna happen here tomorrow at the Nevada caucus.
其中有很多利害关系
A lot at stake there.
谢谢卡尔 谢谢布莱德莉
Thanks, Carl. Thanks, Bradley.
嘿 布莱德莉 顺便说一句 你主持得很好
Hey, Bradley. Great job moderating, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
她的确表现很好
She did do a great job.
对了 丹尼尔 有人得到了一份新工作 不是吗
And, Daniel, someone's got a new job, don't they?
没错 艾莉森
That's right, Alison.
他在晚间《美好夜晚》给我们带来欢笑
He's made us laugh at nighttime on Better Late,
但是当3月13日UBA+上线时
but when UBA+ launches March 13th,
我们就可以随时看到他了
we'll be able to stream him at any time
这档新的节目叫做 《彼得布拉德之变化进行时》
on a brand-new show called Exact Change with Peter Bullard.
听着 厄尔
Look, Earl.
汉娜肖恩菲尔德这篇文章 我已经扣压很久了
I've held this Hannah Shoenfeld story as long as I'm gonna hold it.
我跟你说过了 我有更精彩的新闻报道给你
I told you, I've got a better story for you.
两位重要的女性知名人士 正处于秘密的同性关系中
Two major female celebrities in a secret same-sex relationship.
这种新闻已经不像以前那样有吸引力了
Those kinds of stories don't have legs like they used to.
我向你保证 这篇报道会让你大获成功
I can assure you, this story's gonna be a big win for you.
这两个人都很有名
These are big names.
金库网站可是美国头号♥八卦网站
Since when can't The Vault, America's number one tabloid,
怎么会不能用这种报道
use a story like this?
时代的变化没那么大
Times haven't changed that much.
那我需要实锤 要有照片为证
I'm going to need solid proof. Photographic evidence.
我们没有照片
We don't have photos.
这种量级的报道我可不能出差错
I am not going to get a story of this magnitude wrong.
我可不要再惹上另一场官司
I'm not opening myself up to another lawsuit.
艾尔 你不会有事的
Al, you'll be good.
(金库网站)
厄尔 最重要的一点就是 你能不能给我弄来照片
Bottom line, Earl. Can you get me pictures or not?
我能告诉你哪里能找到照片
I can tell you where to find them.
成交 是谁
Deal. So, who is it?
《彼得布拉德之变化进行时》 是什么节目
What is Exact Change with Peter Bullard?
(《彼得布拉德之变化进行时》 即将登陆UBA+)
说实话
Well, I'll be honest with you.
这些简短的五分钟名人采访 让我有些厌烦了
I get a little tired of doing these little five-minute interviews with celebrities.
我想和那些改变世界的人们对话
You know, I wanted to talk to people that are making a difference in the world.
而不是那些拍《变形金刚12》的人
Not just, you know, making Transformers 12.
这就是《变化进行时》
So that's what Exact Change is.
一对一的长篇访谈类节目
It's long-form interviews one-on-one
节目嘉宾是带来积极改变的人
with people who are making a positive change.
听你这么说挺有意思的
You know, it's kinda funny to hear you say that
因为你向来以对人不敬著称
because you're known for your irreverence.
这个词真难听
What a disgusting word.
不 人们确实认为 我是个为收视率服务的人
No, sure I'm known as a TV stooge.
但就算是我也是会变的
But even I can evolve.
过去几年发生了那么多事 我怎么可能不变呢
You know, with all that's gone on the last couple of years, how could I not?
哇…彼得布拉德 蜕变重生
Wow, wow. Peter Bullard. Evolved.
我…对 我也觉得这很恶心
I-- Yeah. It makes me sick too.
因为我记得你曾在节目上说我“忸怩作态”
'Cause I remember when you referred to me as "mincing" on your show.
我…
I--
-我觉得我没有… -你觉得我现在忸怩作态吗
-You know, I don't think I-- -Do you think I'm mincing?
因为我不觉得
'Cause I don't.
-我不会用这个词形容自己 -丹尼尔 别这样
-That's not a word I'd use to describe me. -Daniel, don't.
我觉得我没用过这个词
Well, I don't think I did.
不 你绝对用过
No, you definitely did.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
很有意思
Very funny.
你有些非常优秀的嘉宾
Well, you have some really great guests.
-会是谁呢 -是
-Who should we be looking for? -Yeah.
对 我们请到了格蕾塔桑伯格 她会上节目
Yeah, well, we have Greta Thunberg. She's gonna be on the show.
(欢迎来到《The Morning Show》 纽约市)
嗨 欢迎回来 拉斯维加斯怎么样
Hey, welcome back. How was Las Vegas?
你没听说吗 非常成功
Didn't you hear? It was triumphant.
当然还要感谢科特萨维奇先生
And thanks, of course, to Mr. Curt Savage,
他顶替杨科 工作完成得很出色
who's done such a great job filling in for Yanko.
谢谢你 科特 好样的
Thank you, Curt. Really great job.
-谢谢 谢谢大家 -我们感谢你
-Thank you. Thanks, all. -We appreciate you.
现在大家都能暂时松一口气了
And now that we've all had a moment to breathe,
为我们的整个团队鼓掌吧
a proper round of applause for all of our team
他们对辩论和党团会的报道 完成得非常出色
that did such great work on the debate and caucus coverage.
真的 大家真棒
Really, everybody.
但尤其是布莱德莉杰克森女士 为她欢呼吧 各位 因为…
But especially Miss Bradley Jackson. Give it up, everybody, 'cause...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为她临时英勇上阵 给自己定下了极高标准
'Cause she set such a high bar for herself with those last-minute heroics.
她的表现十分优异
She killed it.
想想看她会有怎样的表现吧 如果有三个星期时间准备
So, imagine what she'll be able to do given three weeks to prepare
-主持凤♥凰♥城的辩论 -什么
-to moderate the Phoenix debate. -What?
-是的 -说几句
-Yeah. -Speech!
-说几句 -对
-Speech! -Yeah!
-掌声鼓励 -说几句
-Give it up! -Speech! Speech!
-说几句 -不 我就不说了
-Speech! Little speech! -No, I'm not giving a speech.
但我必须把功劳归于应得的人
But I have to give credit where credit is due.
奇普 非常感谢你帮我临阵磨枪
Chip, thank you so much for cramming with me.
没有你 我这次肯定无法完成工作
I could not have done this without you.
你的紧急培训太棒了
You cram with the best of 'em
今后你还要继续做很长时间紧急培训
and you'll be cramming it for a long time to come.
所以大家给奇普来点掌声吧
So, little round of applause for Chip.
我很高兴能顶替艾丽克丝
And I'm just glad to be able to fill in for Alex.
希望她早日康复
I hope she feels better soon.
同意 利维团队有什么最新消息吗
Hear! Hear! What's the latest from Camp Levy?
伊莎贝拉 奇普
Isabella? Chip?
是 我昨晚顺便去了一趟她家
Yeah. I stopped by her place last night.
她感觉好些了
She's feeling a little better.
-奇普 你知道艾丽克丝什么时候回来吗 -加大音量
-Chip. Any word on when Alex will be back? -Turn it up.
请收看奥德拉卡特里对麦琪布莱纳的采访
Catch Audra Khatri's interview with Maggie Brener…
我昨晚也顺便去了一趟她家 现在很难说 但是…
I stopped by her place last night as well. Hard to tell at the moment, but…
她们会讨论她的爆料著作《上♥床♥睡错边》
…where they discuss her tell-all book The Wrong Side of the Bed,
书中揭露《The Morning Show》 和UBA不当性行为
her exposé on The Morning Show and UBA's history of sexual misconduct…
你估计呢
Ballpark?
-掩盖事实和有毒文化的历史 -她需要休息
-…cover-ups and toxic culture. -She needs her rest, you know.
(奥德拉卡特里采访麦琪布莱纳)
希望会尽快吧
Soon, I hope.
本周五 就在《美国日间秀》
This Friday, on YDA.
我不希望她没有完全康复就回来
I don't want her to come back before she's ready.
她的健康比这个节目更重要
I mean, her health is way more important than this show.
没问题 但我们确实公开承诺过 让艾丽克丝利维当主播
No question. But we did promise the world Alex Levy,
你能大致估计一下她什么时候回来吗
so do you have a sense of when it'll be?
我完全只能猜测 她后背损伤的情况无法预料
Well, it would strictly be a guess. The back is unpredictable.
我们不需要你去猜 医生怎么说
We don't need a guess. What does the doctor think?
医生认为她很幸运 似乎不必动手术
The doctor thinks that she's lucky she doesn't seem to need surgery.
但我们必须等等看
But we're gonna have to wait and see.
你做过我的工作 奇普
You've done my job, Chip.
你认为你刚才的话能帮我
Do you think what you said is any help for me
想出如何制♥作♥这该死的节目吗
figuring out how to produce this fucking show?
艾丽克丝怎么说
What does Alex say?
艾丽克丝说很快回来
Alex says soon.
她在尽力而为 但她正承受着大量痛苦
She's doing her best, but she's in a lot of pain,
所以我还没有逼她 对于这件事 她和大家一样沮丧
so I haven't pressed her on it. She is as upset about this as anyone is.
科里 你好吗
What's up, Cory?
我刚和彼得布拉德通完电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with Peter Bullard.
他对丹尼尔提的问题很不高兴
He was not happy with Daniel's line of questioning.
我知道 他也给我打电♥话♥了 我会处理的
I know. He called me too. I'm dealing with it.
现在他打给我了 所以我必须确保此事办妥
Well, now he called me. So, I have to make sure it's done right.
彼得布拉德就是这样 他什么事都要发表评论
It's Peter Bullard. It's what he does. He pokes at everything.
是 我觉得丹尼尔认为 自己在和他打口水战
I mean, I think Daniel thought he was sparring with him.
可为什么呢 他为什么要和他打口水战
But why? Why would he be sparring with him?
他在推广我们的流媒体服务 却当面说彼得布拉德鬼话连篇
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表