剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
五 四 三
Five, four, three…
嗨…科里艾利森
Hey, hey! Cory Ellison.
嘿 你对麦琪布莱纳 那段节选有什么看法
Hey, you got any thoughts on the Maggie Brener's excerpt?
米切凯斯勒显示出令人担忧的行为模式
Mitch Kessler displayed a troubling pattern of behavior
导致他几乎一年前被炒
that led to his firing almost a year ago.
这一年发生了很多改变 有了新的《The Morning Show》
And a lot has changed in a year. Uh, new TMS.
好吧 嘿 你认为米切凯斯勒 是否对黑人女性情有独钟
Okay. Hey, do you think Mitch Kessler has a thing for the sisters?
无可奉告
Really can't say.
好 那布莱德莉呢
Okay. Well, what about Bradley?
你觉得布莱德莉杰克森是不是喜欢女性
You think Bradley Jackson has a thing for the ladies?
-早 -早 先生
-Morning. -Morning, sir.
(劳拉彼得森 UBA365 晚间新闻 埃里克诺曼尼)
-早 -早 你来早了
-Morning. -Morning. You're in early.
UBA+面向全球观众 斯黛拉 没有早或晚一说
UBA+ is worldwide, Stella. There's no such thing as early or late.
我得去和上海工作室 开有关许可的电♥话♥会议
I got a, uh, call with Shanghai Studios about licensing.
天啊
考虑到这么一大早和负面新闻 你可真是太乐观了
You're awfully upbeat given the ungodly hour and the bad press.
斯黛拉 我想和你谈谈 你昨天和我说的话
Stella, I wanna talk about something you said to me yesterday
令我十分困扰
that really bothered me.
我说什么了
What did I say?
你问我好不好
You asked me if I was okay.
我好不好不重要
It doesn't matter if I'm okay.
这是200米自♥由♥泳
This is the 200-meter freestyle.
吸收其他人的感受 相当于在自己脖子上挂2吨♥重的船锚
Absorbing other people's feelings, that's a two-ton anchor around your neck.
你可以尽管用自己的时间去关心世界 缴什一税 恋爱 做什么都行
Go ahead. Care about the world, tithe, fall in love. Whatever. On your own time.
在这里 感情会吸干♥你♥的血
Here, feelings, they drain your lifeblood.
会让你的眼睛失去光芒
They, um, turn your eyes gray.
我好不好不能成为你的问题 关心其他人
How I'm doing cannot be your problem. Caring about other people,
会限制你做出对自己有利决策的能力
it limits your ability to make self-serving decisions.
而对你有利就是对公♥司♥有利
And what is good for you is good for the company.
-是 -因为公♥司♥拥有你
-Yeah. -'Cause it owns you.
也拥有我 我们也拥有公♥司♥ 我们是一体
And it owns me. And we own it. And we are all one.
-生态圈 -让这个圈保持完整
-Circle of life. -Let the circle be unbroken.
没错
Exactly.
太对了 是的…
Fucking exactly. Yes. Yes!
等我开完电♥话♥会 叫上杰拉德和琳达到我办公室来
Come by my office with Gerald and Linda after my call.
我们得制定策略 让关于《TMS》的重磅新闻为我们服务
We need to strategize about how to make these TMS bombshells work for us.
-知道了 -好
-Got it. -Good.
太好了
Awesome!
-奇普 -科里
-Chip. -Cory.
用劳拉这个决定真棒 昨天的收视率很高
Good call on Laura. Ratings were great yesterday.
对 金库网站的文章发表后 收视率暴涨
Yeah, it really spiked when the Vault piece hit.
-对 时机太巧了 -是
-Yeah. Crazy timing. -Yeah.
告诉艾丽克丝好好休息
Just, uh, tell Alex to get her rest.
-好 我会的 -好
-Yeah, I will. -Okay.
正要给她打电♥话♥呢
About to talk to her right now.
你的呼叫被转接到自动语♥音♥留言系统
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice messaging system.
艾丽克丝利维
Alex Levy…
现在无法接听 请在提示音后留言
…is not available. Please leave a message after the tone.
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You dumb fucking asshole!
我以为你想让我到这里来是因为你在乎
I thought you wanted me here because you care.
不只是为了减轻你的负罪感
Not just to assuage your guilt.
我只能猜测他们想要的人是你
I mean, they wanted you, I can only guess,
因为他们错误地以为
because they were under the mistaken impression
他们第一次聘请你时 把你干枯的灵魂中
that they hadn't wrung every little juicy ounce of humanity
每一滴鲜活的人性都榨干了
out of your dry fucking soul the first time around.
也许可以靠这个赚钱呢
And that maybe there was some money to be made.
但是你没有 你这个大白♥痴♥
But no, no. You're such an idiot.
他们本来打算炒掉你 你却跑了回来
They were gonna shitcan you, and you come fucking running back to them.
因为你根本没有爱一个人的能力
Because you are incapable of loving a human being.
所以现在…你变成了快速萎缩的
So, now, now, you turn to the rapidly dwindling
没有个性的人
faceless masses,
你只是以为他们爱你 因为他们不了解真正的你
who only think they love you because they don't know the real you.
真正的你是一个情绪化的谋杀犯
The real you is an emotional murderer.
拿着一把匕♥首♥捅进我的屁♥股♥
Took this fucking shiv and shoved it in my ass
然后来回搅动
and fucking ran it all around.
真正的你出现在我家门前 求我回来
The real fucking you only showed up on my doorstep, begging me to come back,
仅仅是因为布莱德莉杰克森不肯让你忘记
because Bradley Jackson wouldn't let you forget that
你为了自救而用阴险的手段害我
you fucking ratfucked me just to save yourself.
我告诉你 现在已经和以前不一样了 对不对
Well, guess what? It's not like the old days, is it, anymore?
不一样了 知道为什么吗
No, it's not! You know why?
我已经没有自尊心让你去榨取了
I don't have any self-esteem left for you to suck on,
你这个榨取我自尊心的寄生虫 女妖
you parasite and a succubus with my esteem!
但是我依然在这里 艾丽克丝
But still, I'm here, Alex.
你又在哪呢
And where the fuck are you?
在我们早间节目期间
…during our mornings.
你觉得她可能会不来吗
You think she might actually not show up?
希望不会 我们正在大力宣传她
Let's hope not. We're selling her pretty hard.
但我不会怪她
But I wouldn't blame her.
你这里漏了一个撇号♥
You left out the apostrophe in "it's."
无所谓 我只是想拿给她之前找人看看
Whatever. I just wanted eyes on it before I show her.
傻子都知道
Doesn't take a genius to figure out
麦琪写的那个非裔美国制♥作♥人是谁
who the African American producer was that Maggie was writing about.
嘿 米娅 你要不要看看这个
Hey, Mia. Would you wanna take a look at this?
是有关节选的报道文本
It's the copy for the story about the excerpt.
我们做到公平了吗
Are we being evenhanded?
是的
We are.
那就不用看了
Then no.
我相信你
I trust you.
谢谢 琪亚娜 今天的《The Morning Show》上
Thanks, Kiana. Today on The Morning Show,
有小亨利刘易斯盖茨博士
we have Dr. Henry Lewis Gates Junior,
偷袭造型大改变和高效的八分钟健身
ambush makeovers, and effective eight-minute workouts.
她晚上的表现出色 但她没能参加我们的早间节目
And she's great at night, but we missed her during our mornings.
劳拉彼得森会加入的
Laura Peterson will be sitting in.
所以UBA电视网6频道的新闻后 请继续收看WGZQ
So stay tuned after the early news on UBA 6, WGZQ,
奥兰多排名第一的新闻节目
Orlando's number one source for news.
是的 现在把画面交回给你们 乔和琪亚娜
That's right. Now back to you, Joe and Kiana.
录制结束 30分钟后节目开始
We're clear. Thirty minutes to showtime.
戈登…
Gordon. Gordon!
她来了吗 因为我想在节目开始前和她谈谈
Is she here yet? Because I just wanna talk to her before the show starts.
快来了 我会告诉劳拉 让她去找你
Well, soon, but I'll, uh, let Laura know to, you know, stop by.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks!
RJ 我能和你聊两句吗
RJ, um, can I talk to you for just a second?
你能帮我弟弟订张机票吗 从这里到查尔斯顿的耶格尔机场
Can you book a flight for my brother from here to Yeager Airport in Charleston
还有 找一辆车去我住的地方接他
and just get a car to pick him up from my place?
我不知道他来城里了
I didn't know he was in town.
-是 对 -我们要不要…
-Yeah, um… Yeah. -Are we gonna get to, um…
不 我只是在节目开始前需要点时间 你能处理一下吗
No. I just need some time before the show starts. Can you handle it?
-好 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thanks.
(布莱德莉杰克森)
-喂 -我刚下电梯
-Hello? -Just getting off the elevator.
要我去你的更衣室吗
Should I come to your dressing room?
不 你昨天说得对 最好不要强求
No, you were right yesterday. Best not to push it.
-布莱德莉 -好吧
-Bradley? -Okay.
我只是想在节目前见你一面
I just wanna see you before the show.
好吧
Okay.
我到更衣室了 怎么了
I'm in my dressing room now. What's up?
首先 我想再说一次对不起
First of all, again. I… I just wanna say I'm sorry.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
还有昨晚我对弟弟说他必须走
And-- And last night I told my brother he had to leave.
我送他回家了 我真的要设置界线了
And I sent him back home. I'm really putting up boundaries.
布莱德莉 我没有要你这么做
Bradley, I didn't ask you to do that.
还有我们昨晚谈过的 没有简单的解决办法
And what we talked about last night. There's no simple fix for this.
什么 解决什么
What? For what?
我马上就要上节目了 这是个很大的负担
This is a lot to take on right before I go do a show.
我现在必须心平气和
And I need my head in the right place.
现在这让我心烦意乱
Well, now this has put my head in a wrong place.
布莱德莉
-Wha-- -Bradley.
我得让做发型和化妆的人进来
I need to let in hair and makeup.
就算用光全世界的化妆品
And there is not enough makeup in the world
也不能让我看起来很喜欢这样
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表