剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Actually, you know, I don't need it.
我不明白 你测试过了
I'm confused. Did you get tested?
是的 是阴性
Yes, I did. I'm negative.
至少之前是
At least, I was.
还是谢谢你了
Thank you anyway.
可将死亡率降低到1%左右
…brings the mortality rate down to somewhere around 1%,
也就是说比季节性流感的致命程度高十倍
which means it is ten times more lethal than the seasonal flu.
比流感的致命程度高十倍
Ten times more lethal than the flu.
是 福奇博士的话似乎很准确
Yes. What Dr. Fauci says seems to be accurate.
这话从来没人愿意说 但很多人会死
You never like to say this, but many people will die.
(佩贾别利察医生 福奇:“很多人会死”)
你怕死吗
Are you afraid of dying?
怕因新冠肺炎而死
Afraid of dying from COVID?
不 就是害怕死亡
No, just afraid of dying.
新冠肺炎 心脏病 打猎事故等等
COVID, heart attack, hunting accident, anything?
我认为害怕死亡很正常
I think it's natural to be afraid of death.
不 你害怕吗 你个人害怕死亡吗
No. Are you afraid? You personally, are you afraid of dying?
我不会说“害怕” 不怕
I wouldn't say "afraid," no.
作为一名传染病医生 我已经学会了接受死亡
As a doctor of infectious disease, you learn to come to terms with death.
你觉得我们死后会是怎样的呢
What do you think happens… when we die?
你相信有任何形式的来生吗
Do you believe that we carry on in any way?
从医学的角度来说 这目前是未知的
Well, medically, it's currently unknown.
但我有信仰 我相信死亡不是终点
But I do have faith, and I believe this is not the end.
是 你看 我觉得我们不会有来生
Yeah, see, I don't think we go anywhere.
如果你有信仰 那死亡应该就不可怕
I mean, if you have faith, death shouldn't be scary.
我认为我们死了就是结束了
What I think when we die is that that's it.
这很可怕
That's so scary, you know.
令人害怕的是
It's scary to be faced with something
面对着一种无法理解的东西
that is just beyond the mind to understand.
连虚无都不可得知的感觉是什么呢
What does it feel like to not even know nothingness?
可你连那都无法体会 因为它…
But you can't even feel that because it's just, like…
虚无就是什么都没有
it's the absence of anything.
世界还会继续
The world does go on.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
我认为我死了 世界就会不复存在
I think the world will stop existing when I die.
我知道大家已经认为 我很以自我为中心了 是的 没错
I know everyone already thinks that I'm self-centered, and, yeah, I am.
世上可有任何人对世界的感知
Is there anyone out there who is perceiving the world
不是用自己身体进行的吗
from somewhere other than inside their own body?
除此之外 就连我相信你是存在的 靠的都是信仰 佩贾
Beyond that, it's a matter of faith for me to even believe that you exist, Peja.
我是存在的 艾丽克丝 这我知道
Well, I do exist, Alex. I mean, this I know.
我可不知道 佩贾
I don't know, Peja.
我希望你是存在的 真的
I hope you do. I really do.
我认为你只能装作…
I think all you can do is act like…
你相信这很重要
you believe it matters.
己所不欲 勿施于人
You know, treat people like you'd like to be treated
并希望这很重要
and hope that it matters.
希望自己没有来世的说法是错的
Hope that you're wrong about there being no next plane of existence.
希望自己可以大彻大悟 知道不可知的东西
Hope you can reach enlightenment and know the unknowable.
并不再…
And stop being…
害怕
afraid.
不好意思 抱歉 你见过这个人吗
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Have you seen that man?
你见过这个人吗 他是我弟弟
Have you seen this man? He's my brother.
如果看见他 请打纸上的电♥话♥好吗 谢谢
If you see him, will you call the number on the sheet? Thank you.
不好意思 见过这人吗
Excuse me. Have you seen this man?
科里 我不知道该怎么办 他不在这里
Cory, I don't know what to do. He's not here.
我感觉每一条巷子 街道都找过了 我不知道该怎么办了
I feel like I've looked in every alley, every street. I don't know what to do.
-你会找到他的 -我开始感到绝望了
-You'll find him. -I'm starting to get hopeless.
不要…
Don't. Don't.
-没事的… -该死
-It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. -Fuck.
-喘口气 深呼… -天啊
-Just take a breath, a big-- -God.
-劳拉在蒙大拿 太好了 -是
-Laura's in Montana? Okay, super. -Yes.
-好 -该死 也许她不在这里才是最好的
-Right. -Shit. It's probably best she's not here.
她…
She's--
她认为我的家人都疯了
She thinks my family's crazy.
她不喜欢混乱
She just doesn't like chaos.
我不知道
And… I don't know.
但我很想她
I miss her though.
我希望她能帮忙
I wish she could help.
该死 我…
Fuck, I--
布莱德莉 我必须告诉你一件事 这个时机很糟糕
Bradley, I have to tell you something. This is terrible timing.
-我必须告诉你一件事 -什么事
-I have to tell you something. -What?
这事一直令我困扰 是我之前做的
It's been eating at me. It's something that I did,
我感觉做这事我并不开心
and I feel-- I'm not happy that I did it.
在当时这似乎是 一种为达到合理目标的手段
It seemed like a means to a justifiable end at the time.
但现在疫情爆发 一切似乎完全不同了
But now this pandemic has hit, everything seems… totally different.
所有我之前认为非常重要的东西
All the things I thought were really important--
比如…
You know, like--
那些我必须拼死赢下的东西
I had things I had to win at or die trying, you know?
我可能刚刚令一家公♥司♥ 亏了十亿美元 糟糕
I may have just lost a company a billion dollars. Oops.
这些似乎都不相关 我只是觉得我必须…
It all seems irrelevant, and I just feel like I have this need--
我必须告解
That I gotta go to confession
向你坦白相告
and get my soul straight with you about this--
-你不必向我告解 -这事和你有关
-You don't have to confess to me. -It's about you.
我相信你
I trust you.
我爱你
I love you.
这…
It--
我不知道这话到底什么意思
I don't know what that means really.
我有这种感觉 我不知道这具体是什么
I had this feeling-- I'm not able to identify it exactly,
或是给它起个名字
or give it a name.
但我有一种第六感告诉我说
But I have this sixth sense that it is…
我爱你
I love you.
那么你看 什么…
So, do with that what--
这样吧 我不管了
You know what? Fuck it.
我要把这件事记入史册
I want that recorded in the annals of time.
我不知道会发生什么 好吗 现在老天知道我说过这话了
I don't know what's gonna happen, okay? Now the universe knows that I said that.
我真的爱你
I really love you.
我爱你
I love you.
天啊 该死
Oh, shoot.
嗨 我是布莱德莉
Hi, this is Bradley.
我是安提奥克医院的护士
Hello. I'm a nurse at Antioch Hospital.
是…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不该这么做的 但我看到了你的帖子
I shouldn't be doing this, but I saw your post.
我们有一个没有身份证的病人 我觉得他是你弟弟
We have a patient without ID who I think is your brother.
你应该尽快赶过来
You should get down here soon.
-天啊 好 谢谢你 -怎么了
-Oh, my God. Okay, thank you. -What?
来吧 我们得走了 他们找到我弟弟了
Come on. We gotta go. They found my brother.
在播出期间
During the course of this broadcast,
我发烧的体温上升了不少
my fever has gone up quite a lot.
我知道你们有不少人会说这是我活该
And I know there's those of you out there who would be saying I deserve this.
“这是你应得的 艾丽克丝利维”
"You deserve this, Alex Levy."
你们可能说得对 我不知道 可能是这样
And, you know, you might be right. I don't know. You probably are.
但我对你们的回答是 你们这话有什么意义
But my response to you is, what's your point?
如果我活该受罪 你们就能以他人的痛苦为乐
Is it that if I deserve it, it allows you to enjoy someone else's pain
同时在道德上感觉充满正义
while feeling morally righteous?
顺便一提 世界是不公平的 公平是个人造的概念
And by the way, the world's not fair. Fair is just a man-made concept.
所以你们为什么会有这种看法
So why do you have this opinion?
你们为什么会对此事有看法
Why do you have an opinion on this?
管好自己的生活吧
Mind your own store.
我通过抛头露面让自己遭受审视吗
Did I bring this scrutiny on myself by putting myself in the public eye?
我…你们知道 我…
I mean, I-- You know, I--
我知道你们有人觉得这说得通 但…
I know that makes sense to some of you, but…
天啊
Jesus.
请记住
Just remember…
我和所有人一样也曾是个小孩
I was a kid like anyone else.
我和所有人一样学会了走路
I took my first steps like anyone else.
有过初恋 第一次心碎
Had my first love, my first heartbreak.
我只是有胆量上电视 努力给大家带来娱乐和资讯
I just had the audacity to wanna be on TV and try to entertain and inform you.
怎么了 为什么…真蠢
What? Why would-- So stupid.
我没意识到当我做出那个选择时
I didn't realize when I made that choice
给人们带来最多娱乐的甚至不是
that the thing people would find most entertaining is not even
我所擅长的事
the thing that I do that I'm good at.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表