剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
(艾丽克丝启)
(纽约 阿奇格雷酒店)
要谈谈吗
Should we talk?
你惹上麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
我很抱歉 我不该去你公♥司♥的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come to your office.
我不该那么做的
I shouldn't have done that.
我当时精神不正常
I just wasn't in my right mind, you know?
只是你做的事令我很伤心
What you were doing, it just hurt me so much.
那么我应该向你道歉了
Well, then, I guess I should apologize to you?
我真是无礼啊
Where are my manners?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
我想令你伤心
I wanted to hurt you.
我想看到你伤心 就像你令我伤心那样
I wanted to see you hurt the way that you hurt me.
因为我很可悲
Because I'm pathetic.
我知道我不配再拥有一次机会
I know I don't deserve another chance,
但还是请再给我一次机会吧
but please give me one anyway.
我会去戒毒所
I'll go to rehab.
我会放下仅存的一点自尊
I'll swallow whatever little bit of pride that I have left.
我会让你付 我会留在那里的
I will let you pay-- I will stay.
我不会让妈妈把我接出来
I won't let Mom pull me out.
我会解决
I will fix it.
求你了
Please.
听着 完全不必紧张
Look, there's nothing to be nervous about.
没事
It's fine.
坐在那里接受批评就好
Just gotta sit there and take your lumps.
我知道该说些什么
I know what I need to say.
请让我来说
Please let me do the talking.
嘿 能把我们送到后门吗
Hey, can you pull us around back?
-没关系… -前面乱成一团了
-This is fine. This is fine. This is fine. -It's a zoo out here.
艾丽克丝…看这里 你对米切去世有何感想
Alex, Alex, right here. How do you feel about Mitch's death?
你最后一次和米切说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with Mitch?
(禽兽)
-艾丽克丝… -艾丽克丝
-Alex! Alex! -Alex!
艾丽克丝…
Alex! Alex!
艾丽克丝 请节哀
Alex, I'm very sorry for your loss.
我知道你和米切的关系很复杂
I know you and Mitch had a complicated relationship.
不复杂 他们是搭档
It wasn't complicated. They were partners.
一个人是性掠食者 被炒掉了
One of them was a sexual predator who was fired,
另一个人承担了后果
and one of them suffered the consequences.
她刚刚去意大利拜访了他
And she just visited him? In Italy?
无论是什么原因 都是私事
It's a private matter, whatever it is.
你们本来是不会得知的 都是因为你们手下的员工实施欺诈
And you never would've known if your employees hadn't committed fraud
获取了她的信♥用♥卡♥和电邮信息
and hacked into her credit card and email.
这没关系 这…
It's fine. It's fi--
艾丽克丝的合同里有写明休假
Alex has time off written into her contract.
这么早就休假是不合常规 但是合法的
It's unorthodox to have taken it so early, but it's kosher.
道格 你要是不让我们说话 你就出去
Doug, either you let us talk, or you're going out in the hall.
艾丽克丝 你是我们的家人
Alex, you're family.
其实你比家人还亲 因为这亲属关系是我们选的
Well, you're closer than family, really, because we chose to be related.
我们不会给家人每年付两千五百万美元
And we'd never pay our family 25 million per.
这意味着无论如何我们都爱你
That means we love you, no matter what.
如果有任何反弹 我们都会支持你
If there is any backlash, we will support you,
我们会帮你渡过这次难关
and we will get you through this.
好
Good.
我要还给你们
I'm giving it back.
我们没有要求你还
We're not asking for it back.
等等 你要还什么
Wait, what are you giving back?
钱 我要把钱还给他们
The money. I'm giving back the money.
回到这里是大错特错 我现在明白了
Coming back here was a big mistake, and I can see that now.
这个决定你不应该在你还…
This isn't a decision you should make while you're still--
我心意已决 道格 好吗
My mind is made up, Doug. Okay?
你可以留着佣金 我完全理解 但是
I mean, keep your commission. Absolutely understand that, but
3月16日将会是我在《TMS》的最后一天
March 16th will be my last day at TMS.
那黄金时段节目怎么办
What about prime time?
帮我理解一下
What am I missing?
麦琪布莱纳的书将于17号♥出版
Maggie Brener's book comes out on the 17th.
书上会有一些关于我的事 很糟糕
And there's going to be some damning information in there on me.
愿意和我们说说吗
Do you feel comfortable sharing?
她不愿意 而且这些事 有可能永远不会为世人所知
She doesn't. And there's a chance that it never sees the light of day.
《美国日间秀》决定不播出麦琪的采访
YDA shelved their interview with Maggie, so…
道格 斯黛拉
Doug, Stella,
能让我和艾丽克丝单独聊一会儿吗
would you give Alex and I a minute alone, please?
好
Okay.
听着 艾丽克丝 你不必…
Look, Alex, you didn't--
道格 拜托 出去吧
Doug. Come on. Outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会遭到抵♥制♥
I'm gonna be canceled…
科里 因为我过去的所作所为
Cory, for things that I did.
除非我听见 你说了种族主义或反同性恋的言论
Well, unless I hear that you hurled racial epithets or homophobic slurs,
我是不会取消你的合同的 朋友 不行
I'm not voiding your contract. Dude, no.
不如你去把后背的手术做好
So, why don't you go get the back surgery out of the way?
我们先让劳拉顶替你
We'll let Laura fill in for you,
然后你再凯♥旋♥回归黄金时段
and then you make this triumphant return to prime time.
我和米切上过床
I slept with Mitch.
好吧 我们不知道这本书会造成什么影响
Okay. Well, we have no idea how this book's gonna play out.
他是个性掠食者
He is a sexual predator.
你女权主义的英雄和敌人上♥床♥了
Your feminist hero slept with the enemy.
而且是有意为之
Did it on purpose,
并非遭到胁迫
not coerced,
而且当时是已婚
while married.
她还一点都不后悔
And she doesn't regret it one bit.
这就是真实的我
That's who I am.
我不想要钱 我受够了 真的够了
I don't want the money. I'm done. I'm just done.
你可以捐给慈善事业 但你无法强迫我收回
You can give it to charity, but you can't force me to take it back.
天啊 科里
Oh, God, Cory.
艾丽克丝 你玩过弹珠台吗 弹珠台
You ever played pinball, Alex? Pinball.
上面有几个障碍物
There are those bumpers on there.
它们唯一的目的就是狠狠地弹开钢珠
Their only purpose is to knock the crap out of your ball
让你手忙脚乱
and put you off your game.
钢珠被弹得越狠 你的分数就越高
Now, the more punishment you take, the more points you can rack up,
但你不能关注它们
but you can't pay attention to them.
那只是干扰
It's just noise.
你必须咬牙坚持 盯住钢珠
You gotta steel your nerves, keep your eye on the ball
因为游戏的关键其实在下面的拨板这边
because the game, it's actually down at the flippers.
拨板能让钢珠
And the flippers, they can send that ball
快速滚上弹珠台的斜坡 令人头晕目眩
flying up the ramp so fast, it'll make your head spin
这才是得分的关键
and that's where you score the real points.
你必须让拨板来工作
You just have to let the flippers do the work.
谢谢你这奇怪的鼓励 科里
Thank you for the very weird pep talk, Cory.
好吧 但有时
Okay, but sometimes,
只能说是运气不好
and just call it your dumb, silly luck,
你会发现钢珠径直落下
you realize that ball is heading straight down the drain.
两个拨板完全碰不到
It's completely out of the reach of the flippers,
你会想:“好吧 看来到此结束了” 对吗
and you think, "All right, well, I guess that's the end of the road." Right?
“这是最后一颗钢珠 我也没有硬币了”
"It's my last ball, and I'm plumb out of quarters."
这就是你激发母性力量的时刻
That's the moment you conjure the strength of a mother
你的孩子被困在庞蒂亚克车下
whose baby is trapped beneath a Pontiac,
你会把弹珠机整个抬起来 因为你能做到
and you tilt the fuck outta that machine because you can.
我不会把钱拿回来的
I am not taking the money back.
我已经投币了 谁都不会忘记我拉动了钢珠发射活塞
I put my quarters in, and nobody's gonna forget that I pulled the plunger.
而且我还有剩下的钢珠没打完呢
And I got balls left to play.
你永远都有剩下的钢珠 科里
You'll always have balls left to play, Cory.
你就是这样的人
It's who you are.
我只想做好最后几天的 《The Morning Show》
I just wanna finish out my days at The Morning Show,
如我所说 我会在书出版的前一天离职
and as I said, I'll be leaving the day before the book comes out.
请你保重
So just take care.
照顾好节目和你自己
Take care of the show and yourself.
该做什么就做吧
Do what you need to do.
欢迎回来 艾丽克丝
Welcome back, Alex.
谢谢 杰博
Thanks, Jimbo.
好吧
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表