剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
to make me look like I'm enjoying this.
好吧
Okay.
随便吧
Whatever.
好 七秒 祝节目顺利 各位
Okay, seven seconds! Good show, everybody.
五 四 三
Five, four, three…
-祝节目顺利 -祝节目顺利
-Good show. -Good show.
现在美国报告了60个新冠病毒病例
There are now 60 reported cases of the novel coronavirus
分布在多个州
here in the US across multiple states.
疾控中心警告 美国疫情全面爆发已经不可避免
The CDC has warned that a full outbreak is inevitable here
人们应该做好准备 日常生活将遭到干扰
and that people should brace for interruptions to their daily lives.
-谢谢 嗨 -嗨
-Thanks. Hey. -Hey.
还警告所有商户说…
All businesses have been warned they…
谢谢
Thanks.
把你这套钥匙收回 很抱歉 来 过来
Sorry to take back your set. Here. Come here.
不要瞎猜 这不是…
Don't read anything into it. It's not--
随你怎么说 你会欠我一个人情
Whatever you say. You're gonna owe me, you know?
有她的线索吗
So, any sign of her?
没有 她凭空消失了
No, she just fucking vanished into thin air.
(意大利和韩国出现新冠病毒)
她可能需要私人空间
She probably needed, like, private space.
那她也许不该每周上五天电视
Well, maybe she shouldn't be on TV five days a week.
这份职业对于私人空间来说 可不是个好选择
Kind of a bad career choice for, you know, private space area.
她会在某处出现的
She's gonna show up somewhere.
-更多有关意大利和韩国的消息 -是 出现在停尸房♥
-…more on Italy and South Korea. -Yeah, a fucking morgue.
别开这种玩笑 不好笑
Don't-- Don't joke like that. It's not funny.
怎么了 又不会真的发生 就算发生了
Why? It's not like it's gonna happen, and even if it does…
管它呢 她这辈子挺精彩的
Whatever. She had a good run.
我想念在埃尔米拉的奇普
I miss Elmira Chip.
埃尔米拉的奇普死了 他和艾丽克丝都在停尸房♥呢
Elmira Chip's dead. He's in a morgue with Alex.
她会出现的
She'll show up.
我们对意大利受到影响的人深表同情
Our hearts go out to everyone affected in Italy…
谢谢你
Thank you.
在我驾车回去前 你有什么需要的吗
Do you need anything before I drive back today?
不知道 也许有
I don't know. Maybe.
也许有
Maybe.
这整个周末我都属于你
I'm all yours this weekend.
真的吗
Really?
我们为什么非要等到周末 现在这里没人
Why do we have to wait for the weekend? There's nobody here.
我们可以关上百叶帘 就在这里做
We'll close those blinds. We can do it right here.
让艾丽克丝去死吧 我们在她办公室里做 来吧
Fuck Alex. We'll do it in her office. Come on.
我们让她看看
We'll show her.
-我不… -怎么了
-I don't-- -What?
-只是… -怎么了
-It's just, um-- -What? What?
有点令人毛骨悚然
It's a little creepy.
毛骨悚然 什么
Creepy? What? That-- I did--
这是你误解了 我没有令人毛骨悚然
That's something you're bringing to it. I didn't-- I wasn't being creepy.
我误解了
That's a-- I brought that?
对不起…我只是…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I just--
听着 等这些事都过去了 生活就会回归正常
Look, when this all dies down, it's gonna be normal again, okay?
-我保证 -等这些都过去
-I promise you. -When this all dies down?
奇普 你刚才在这里看电视
Like, Chip, you were just in here watching TV.
对不起 天啊 我道歉 该死的
I'm sorry. Jesus! I'm sorry. Fuck!
好 我…走了
Yeah, I'm just-- I'm gonna go.
不…让我送你出去…好吗 没事
No, no, no. Let me walk you out. I'm gonna walk you out. Okay? It's fine.
我宁可你别送
I'd rather you didn't.
-不存在坏的新闻报道 -你读节选了吗
-There's no such thing as bad press. -Did you read the excerpt?
是 当然了 从人性来说 对 很糟
Yeah, sure, I read it. On a human level? Yeah, horrible.
但就我们而言 我觉得没什么不好
But as far as we're concerned, I didn't see anything bad in it.
这些人都不在了 弗雷德走了 米切和死了差不多
They're all gone. Fred's a ghost. Mitch is as good as dead.
我们才是英雄
We're-- We're the heroes here.
斯黛拉和我 是UBA新闻部的亚瑟王和兰斯洛特
Stella and I, we're the, uh, Arthur and Lancelot of UBA News.
杰拉德 你可以当梅林 琳达
Gerald, you get to be Merlin. Linda--
好 电♥话♥
Okay. Phone calls.
抱歉 我收起来
Sorry. I'll put that away.
米娅还在这里 这不怪她 要怪书
Mia's still in here. It's not her fault, but the book.
-扭曲事实 -书影响她的声誉
-Twist. -It's not a great look for her.
她正克服困难 要战胜这次丑闻
She's overcoming. She's rising above it.
这又是一个成功故事 一个坚强的 有力量的女人
This is another success story. A strong, powerful woman.
是 我是说 我们确实把艾丽克丝和奇普聘了回来
Yeah. I mean, we did hire Alex and Chip back.
嘿 抱歉 杰拉德
Hey, sorry, Gerald.
你的助理在二号♥线上 说是有急事
Your assistant's on line 2. Says it's urgent.
-新助理 -厉害
New assistant.
每件事都是危机
Everything's a crisis.
我的意思是 这本书不可能 说艾丽克丝和奇普的好话
I mean, there is no way Alex and Chip come out of this book looking good.
但他们不是米切和弗雷德
But they're no Mitch and Fred.
赎罪有两次机会
There are two shots at redemption.
-所有人都爱看赎罪的故事 -嗨 桑雅 怎么了
-Everybody loves a redemption story… -Hi, Sonya. What's going on?
你们知道是为什么 因为所有人都犯过错 都想赎罪
…and you know why. Because everybody's done shit, and they all wanna be redeemed.
好 那这两个人呢
Okay, what about those two?
喜欢布莱德莉的是美国中部地区
Bradley's appeal is Middle America.
如果有两个女同性恋 能让美国中部地区喜欢
Well, if there were ever two lesbians who could appeal to Middle America
-那据说一定是这两个 -等一下 稍等
-it's those two lesbians-- allegedly. -Hold a moment. Just hold a moment.
好
Okay.
我不知道这是怎么回事 但你们应该听听
I don't know, um, what this is, but you should hear it.
好 抱歉 我们…
Okay. I'm sorry. We, uh--
线路有些问题 但我已经换了电♥话♥
Having some connection issues, but I have changed phones.
你能重复一下问题吗
Can you repeat the question?
好 我叫卢卡罗曼诺 是一名记者
Okay, yes. I am Luca Romano. I am a reporter.
是意大利梅斯特雷《公报》的
I work for Il Gazzettino newspaper in Mestre, Italy.
我打电♥话♥想请你们 就米切凯斯勒之死做出评论
I calling for comment on the death of Mitch Kessler.
好 我想我听明白了
Okay, I think I understand.
你是否证实了米切凯斯勒死了
Have you been able to, um, verify this, that Mitch Kessler has died?
没有 我要你们评论 我不需要证实
No, I am asking you for comment. I do not need verification.
不 你得到证实了吗
No. Do you have verification?
你是否证实了真有此事
Have you been able to confirm this is true?
我们听说他在里瓦附近出了车祸
We have been told he was in a car accident near Riva.
那是科莫湖附近吗
Is that near Lake Como?
好像那个女孩冲他喊就是那里
I think that's where he was when that girl was yelling at him.
你们有何评论
Do you have a comment?
电视网没有评论
The network has no comment…
-快去 -我们要先证实此事
-Go! -…until the facts can be verified.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
斯黛拉
And Stella!
我不管她是不是全身打满石膏 把艾丽克丝弄到公♥司♥来
I don't care if she's in traction, get Alex in here!
这就是最新的天气预报
And that's your latest weather.
温暖的天气很快就会到来
That warmer weather's gonna be here before you know it.
我会怀念冬装的
I'm gonna miss winter clothes.
只有我更喜欢冬装吗
Is that just me? Preferring winter clothes?
如果你看起来像我这样 就不想遮挡性感的身材了
When you look like I do, you hate to hide the sexy.
这可不是回答
That is not an answer.
布莱德莉 你呢
Bradley, what about you?
接下来的消息是 哈里王子作为一名高级王室成员
Still to come, Prince Harry's first trip to the UK
在宣布要退出王室后首次前往英国
since announcing he was quitting as a senior royal.
还有一本关于本节目的新书即将出版 要揭示新的指控
Plus an upcoming book about this show reveals new allegations.
前主播米切凯斯勒 是否以有色女性为目标
Did former anchor Mitch Kessler target women of color?
广♥告♥回来请继续收看《TMS》
When TMS returns.
我们接到了未证实的报告 说米切凯斯勒死了
We have an unconfirmed report that Mitch Kessler is dead.
你听到了什么消息
What did you hear?
一家不知名的意大利报纸 打电♥话♥让我们评论 说是车祸
An obscure Italian paper called for comment. Said it was a car accident.
我们只有这些信息 科里想让艾丽克丝来报道
That's all we have. Cory wants Alex to report it.
盖尔 戈登 乔尔 蕾拉 请立刻过来一下
Gayle, Gordon, Joel, Layla, come here now, please.
有个意大利报社打来电♥话♥ 他们有消息说米切凯斯勒死了
Some Italian newspaper called with the news that, Mitch Kessler has died.
在里瓦郊外 科莫湖附近
Outside Riva. Near Lake Como.
乔尔 蕾拉 去查任何能找到的消息
Joel and Layla, find out anything you can.
他无论好坏都是我们的人
This guy is ours, for better or for worse.
所以如果是真的或是某些人的愿望
So if it's true or if it's just somebody's wishful thinking,
我们都必须第一个报道此事
we are gonna be the first ones to report it.
消息会传得很快 但我必须得到两个确认
It's gonna travel fast, but I've gotta have two confirmations,
而且我们要等他的家人知道后 再报道 明白吗
and we will not report it until his family knows. Okay?
-盖尔 戈登 你们能帮忙吗 -能
-Gayle and Gordon, are you good to help? -Yeah.
是 但是奇普确实对节目了如指掌
Yes. But Chip does know the show backwards and forwards.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表