剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
-平庸的白人男子 -什么意思
-Mediocre white men. -What are you talking about?
你们总是把所有人的事搞砸
You're always fucking things up for everybody,
而你们总是能最先得到第二次机会
and you're always first in line for second chances!
你们并不特殊 对不起 不特殊 我已经厌烦至极了
You're not exceptional! I'm sorry, you're not, and I am so sick of it!
天啊 你可真是废话连篇
Oh, my God! What a fucking load!
好吧
Okay.
你也是白人 我…行 好吧
You're white. I'm-- Okay. All right.
天啊
Oh, God.
该死
Fuck.
这位是丽兹斯特宾斯
Meet Liz Stebbins.
当她去狗狗收♥容♥所♥治愈她那破碎的心时
When she took a trip to the dog pound to heal her broken heart,
她从未想到这会开启一段旅程
she never imagined it would start a journey
改变她余下的人生
that would define the rest of her life.
今晚 我们会回顾一则 2013年播出过的故事
Tonight, we revisit a story we first brought you in 2013...
(UBA 365 主持人:劳拉彼得森)
那个故事记录了一位艾迪塔罗参赛者 和狗狗们踏上冰冷 艰辛的旅程
...that chronicled the icy, grueling journey of one Iditarod racer and her dogs
她们战胜了很多困难仅仅才来到了起跑线
who fought all the odds just to get to the starting line.
你睡觉了吗
Did you sleep at all?
我睡不着
I couldn't.
妈妈打了一天电♥话♥ 她因为你的事吓坏了
Mom's been calling all day, freaking the fuck out about you.
告诉她 如果她真的在乎我 可以直接打给我
Tell her if she really cares, she can just call me herself.
你自己跟她说 我不是你们的传话筒
You tell her yourself, 'cause I'm not your middleman.
好 她会接电♥话♥吗
Okay. Well, is she answering the phone?
她终于放下了我1995年堕胎的事吗
Has she finally gotten over my abortion from 1995?
不 她问我你和女生上♥床♥是怎么怀孕的
No, she just asked me how you got pregnant having sex with girls.
这算什么啊
What the fuck?
她觉得很难堪
She's embarrassed.
你能期待些什么呢 那是个小镇
I mean, what do you expect? It's a small town.
这胡说八道 人们已经进步了
It's-- That's just bullshit. People have advanced.
不 妈妈的朋友们没进步
Not mom's friends.
但如果你认为他们那么开明 为什么…
But if you think they were so enlightened,
你等了这么久才出柜
why did you wait so long to come out of the closet?
-否则她现在早就接受了 -这叫“被迫出柜”
-She'd be over it by now. -This is called "being outed."
这两者是完全不同的 笨蛋
Those are completely different things, dumbass.
这…布莱德莉 现在时机真的很不合适
This is just… Bradley, this is really not a good time for this.
时机不合适 对谁来说 你吗
It's not a good time? For who? For you?
谁邀请你来的
Who invited you here?
你不必和妈妈聊一整天这事
You didn't have to talk to Mom all day about it.
你也一样 你不必接她电♥话♥的 哈尔
Neither do you. You don't have to take her fucking calls, Hal.
是 不是所有人都能抛弃自己的母亲
Yeah, not everybody can abandon our mother.
我们刚一出生就被她抛弃了
She abandoned us the minute we popped out of her.
你什么都不欠她的
You do not owe her anything.
而且我以为你来这里是为了离开她
Besides, I thought you came here to get away from her.
听着
Look…
我来这里是因为我一直在吸毒
I fucking came here because I've been using.
该死 明白吗
Fuck-- Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无法面对和妈妈一起生活这件事
I just-- I cannot handle living at home with Mom.
我做不到
I cannot do it.
你知道她总是说:“等你们经历过
You know how she always said, "You try being nice
我所经历过的事 再来试着待人友善吧”
when you've been through what I've been through."
我就像个白♥痴♥ 以为你帮了她
And like an idiot, I thought you helping her out,
让她生活变得轻松 那样她就会…
making things easier for her, that she would--
她就会不那么刻薄了
she would just become less of a bitch.
但是她变本加厉
But… she got worse.
她非常自私自大 但她还是弱不禁风
I mean, she's got a big fucking head, but she is still so fragile.
用一根羽毛就能把她打倒
You can knock her over with a feather.
所以离开她令我感到很愧疚
So I feel guilty about leaving her.
但她令我对一切都感到愧疚 这太折磨人了
But she makes me feel fucking guilty about everything, and it is killing me!
你知道我意识到什么吗
You know what I realized?
我不想死 真的
I don't wanna die. I don't.
但我不在乎自己活着
But I don't care if I live…
这让我非常害怕
and that scares the shit out of me.
我把毒品扔下了悬崖 真的 全没了
I took my shit, I threw it off a cliff. I did. It's gone!
-很好 -但那是我来这里的原因
-Good. -But that's why I'm here.
因为我知道如果我在你身边 那我就不会遭遇不幸
Because I know if I'm around you, then I won't get fucked up.
布莱德莉 我求求你了 一定要让我留在这里
Bradley, I'm fucking begging you. You have to let me stay here.
我必须留在这里 但这个于事无补
I need to be here, but this is not helping.
我现在负担很重 哈尔
This is a lot to put on me right now, Hal.
我知道
I know.
太重了
It's too much.
我承担不起
I can't deal with it.
抱歉 我以为你在乎的
I'm sorry. I just-- I thought you cared.
我是在乎 你得去戒毒所
I do care. You need to go to rehab.
-我不是什么医生 -戒毒所 戒毒所很贵
-I'm not a fucking doctor. -Rehab? Rehab is expensive.
-我没有… -我来付钱
-I don't… -I'll pay for it.
不...
No! No!
我不会要你这么做的 我不会问你要钱的
I'm not gonna ask you for that. I'm not gonna ask you for money.
上次就是我付的 我当时根本没钱
I paid for it last time. I didn't have any fucking money.
-你记得吗 -是
-Do you remember that? -Yes,
但你现在有钱 这很尴尬
but now that you do, it's a thing.
无论如何 不要因为我的体贴斥责我
Whatever. Don't get on my case about being considerate.
-这算是体贴 -对 这是体贴
-This is considerate? -Yes, this is considerate.
嘿 顺便一提 别跟我扯什么
Hey, and by the way, don't give me that bullshit
你不是同性恋或双性恋之类的废话
about you not being a lesbian or bi or whatever.
那个房♥间的墙很薄
The walls in that house are pretty fucking thin.
我要你想想你现在的行为 请你不要这样
I want you to think about what you're doing and don't.
我今天过得很糟
I have had an awful, awful day,
你别把对妈妈的火发在我身上
and I cannot have you taking out your anger at Mom on me.
不 布莱德莉 这火就是对你发的
No, no, no, Bradley. This anger belongs to you.
布莱德莉 因为一切总是以你为中心
Because everything, Bradley, is always about you!
天啊 你真是满口胡说八道
Oh, my God! You are so full of shit!
好了 看看你干的好事
Well, there you go. See what you did?
有人来上门抱怨了 因为你大喊大叫
Someone's complaining because you were yelling.
-你去死吧 -真成熟
-Fuck you. -Very mature.
好了 你别闹了 这是电视网的首席执行官
Okay, you need to stop. It's the CEO of the network.
我…所以是真正重要的人
I-- So it's somebody that actually matters.
-你能闭嘴吗 -你去死吧
-Can you just shut the fuck up? -Fuck you.
-你去死 -你去死
-Fuck you. -Fuck you.
闭嘴 你去死吧 哈尔
Shut up. Fuck you.
-嗨 科里 -抱歉 我不知道你这里有人
-Hey, Cory? -I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company.
没事 只是我弟弟
No. It's just my brother.
是
Yeah.
也许你该给金库网站打电♥话♥
Maybe you should call The Vault.
说我们上♥床♥了
Like, say we're sleeping together.
那样可能更符合我妈的胃口
It'd probably be more palatable for my Mom.
黑色幽默 今天真的很难熬
Gallows humor. It's been a really hard day.
是 我很遗憾
Yeah, I'm so sorry about that.
所以我才下楼来 我想告诉你
It's why I came down here. I wanted to tell you
电视网那边 你什么都不必对他们说
that as far as the network's concerned, you don't have to say anything at all.
此事是真是假我们都无所谓
True, not true, it doesn't matter to us.
-谢谢 -是
-Thank you. -Yeah.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我不知道为什么有人会发表那样的文章
I don't know why somebody would publish something like that anyway.
如果你想告他们 电视网会支持你的
If you want to sue, the network will support you.
不 我不想告他们
Well, no, I mean, I don't think I want to sue.
只是有点令人难堪 因为我感觉自己…
It's just sort of embarrassing because I feel like I'm--
不 说真的
No. Seriously.
你什么都不必对我说
You don't have to say anything to me.
明白吗 当然了 你可以说 我总是愿意当你的听众
Okay? Obviously, you can. I'm always an ear for you,
-但你不是非说不可 -好
-but you don't have to. -Okay.
但劳拉很优秀
But Laura is great.
劳拉是很优秀 她可是劳拉彼得森
Laura is great. She's Laura fucking Peterson.
今天怎么这么难熬啊
Why was today so hard?
为什么我… 为什么我会在乎那些烂人怎么看我
Why do I-- Why do I care what those horrible people think about me?
你…谁 公众吗
Well, you-- Who, the public?
不 我是说我的家人
No, I mean my family.
我的家人都烂透了
My roots are really rotten.
-我的家人都好糟糕 科里 -布莱德莉
-I got some pretty rotten roots, Cory. -Bradley.
然后奇迹出现了
And then, by some miracle,
我遇到了一位女性 我和她在一起时
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表