剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Okay.
但是 对
But, yeah.
差不多就是那样
Something like that.
-天啊 真的吗 这个时间太巧了 -我去去就回
-Wow, really? That's timing. -I'll be right back.
好 我去卧室
Okay. I'll be in the bedroom.
-嗨 哈里 有什么事吗 -之前有人送来了这个
-Hey, Harry. What can I do for you? -Someone dropped this off earlier.
谢谢 我给你拿点东西 稍等
Thanks. I'll get you something, just a minute.
这是什么时候送来的
When did they drop this off?
我不知道 是我轮班开始前送来的 也许五 六个小时前吧
I'm not sure. It was before my shift. Maybe five or six hours ago.
你能帮我查查吗 这很重要
Can you find out? It's really important.
-当然 -谢谢
-Of course. -Thank you.
天啊
Oh, God.
(你是明星就可以为所欲为)
(艾丽克丝利维就是最好的例子)
(不敢相信 我们竟然崇拜过艾丽克丝利维)
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
(我们能别再关注 《The Morning Show》的人了吗 )
(泄露的艾丽克丝利维视频真恶心)
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
你除了“天啊”还能说什么呢
I mean, what can you say, other than, "Wow"?
布莱德莉杰克森成功地说服了我们
Bradley Jackson did a hell of a job convincing us
艾丽克丝利维已经改变了
that Alex Levy was a changed person
我们不该用她的过去来评判她
and that we shouldn't hold her past against her.
但这段视频刚刚曝光
But this just happened.
我去了意大利看望米切
I went to see Mitch in Italy.
他去世那天我还见过他
I saw him the day that he died.
-他去世那天 -天啊
-The day that he died? -Oh, God.
我以为她已经和他没关系了
I thought she wasn't in a relationship with him anymore.
他们有关系是在十年前
That was supposed to be ten years ago.
更不用说她有可能会将致命的病毒 传染给她的同事
Not to mention she endangered her coworkers with a deadly virus.
这就引发了一些十分尖锐的问题
It brings up some very uncomfortable questions.
她为什么和以为已知的性侵犯者有关系
Why was she involved with a known sexual abuser?
凯斯勒到底是怎么死的
And how did Kessler really die?
先是杰弗里爱泼斯坦…
First Jeffrey Epstein--
天啊
Oh, God.
什么 怎么回事
What? What the fuck?
医院里没有床位了
There's no room inside the hospital.
我们正在医院外面搭建帐篷
We are making tents outside the hospital
以照顾病人和…
to care for patients and…
天啊
Oh, God.
道格 怎么回事 发生什么了
Doug, what the fuck? What's happening?
听到你的声音真好
Good to hear your voice.
你半夜摔倒了 撞到了头
You fell and hit your head during the night.
是奇普发现你的
Chip found you.
轻微脑震荡 另一件事我很遗憾
Minor concussion. And sorry about the other thing.
是 我遭到抵♥制♥了
Yeah. I got canceled.
是 但是…
Well, yeah. But…
他们还没告诉你吗
They haven't told you?
什么 告诉我什么
What? Told me what?
我应该让医生告诉你
I should let the doctor tell you.
不…拜托 道格 你吓着我了 告诉我
No, no. Come on, Doug. You're scaring me. Come on.
他们在急诊室里给你做了检测
They tested you in the emergency room,
你的新冠病毒检测结果呈阳性
and you tested positive for COVID.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
(纽约消防 急救员)
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表