剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Well, we got performances by Drake, Ariana Grande,
和火箭舞蹈天团 这才仅仅是开场
and the Radio City Rockettes. And that's just the beginning!
我们今晚会与以下人物连线 他们是丹尼尔亨德森和艾莉森纳马齐
We'll be checking in throughout the night with Daniel Henderson and Alison Namazi
在新奥尔良的波本街
down on Bourbon Street, New Orleans.
泰菲茨杰拉德在好莱坞高地娱乐广场
Ty Fitzgerald at the Hollywood & Highland complex
位于洛杉矶
in Los Angeles.
杨科弗洛雷斯会在大街上
Yanko Flores is gonna be down in the streets,
魔术师潘和泰勒在拉斯维加斯赌城大道
and Penn & Teller from the strip in Las Vegas.
做好准备 想好要亲吻谁
So get ready. Figure out who you're gonna kiss.
因为距离水晶球落下还有四小时
Because we've got four hours until the ball goes down.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 你好吗 你好
Hi. How are you? Hello.
嗨
Hi.
那是她吗
Is that her?
她来了
She showed up.
天啊 是艾丽克丝利维
Oh, my God. It's Alex Levy.
天啊 是艾丽克丝 嗨
Oh, my God. It's Alex. Hi.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
嗨
Hi.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
-你好 -我以为你会在纽约的
-Hello. -I thought you were gonna be in New York.
是啊 计划有变
I know, I had a change of plans.
莉兹今晚要在家里开派对
Lizzy ended up having a party tonight at the place,
我不想是预科学校派对上唯一的妈妈
and I just didn't wanna be the lone mom at a prep school party.
-我很高兴你来了 -我也是
-I'm so glad you're here. -Me too.
你在读书会上认识的很多人都在这里
A lot of the people you know from the book readings are here.
-是的 嗨 -是的
-Yes! Oh, hi. -Yes.
-还有 西尔维娅波特曼也在 -是
-Oh, also, Sylvia Portman is here. -Yes.
-西尔维娅…是 -那个通灵师
-Sylvia-- Yes. -The psychic.
-对 -她的书要出版了
-Right. -Her new book's coming out.
-她要在书店里办签售活动 -好
-She's doing a signing at the shop. -Good.
-她要为所有人算命 -是吗
-She is doing readings for everybody. -Really?
-如果你愿意 她一定会帮你算一卦 -有趣
-Sure she'd give you one if you'd like. -Oh, fun.
-给你拿点喝的吧 -好
-Let's get you a drink. -Yes.
弗兰克 还要多久
What are we looking at here, Frank?
照这速度 大概还要半小时
I'd say maybe a half hour at this rate,
-但仅仅是我的猜测 -明白了
-but it's just a guess. -Got it.
-今年内能到就好 -是 先生
-Just sometime this year would be great. -Yes, sir.
(信息 斯黛拉)
(准备签合同了 艾伦对和布莱德莉搭档感到很兴奋)
(给我一小时)
(艾丽克丝利维)
我是艾丽克丝
This is Alex.
请留言
Please leave a message.
有一首诗
So there's this poem.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
你的父母去世了
Your parents have passed on?
据我所知没有 要不要给他们打个电♥话♥
Not that I'm aware of. Should I give 'em a call?
-你有个孩子 -是的
-Well, you have a child. -I do.
儿子
A son?
不是 但我可以让你再猜一次
No, but I'll give you another guess.
我知道大家都很开心
I know y'all are having fun,
但新年前夜才刚开始变得精彩呢
but New Year's Eve is just getting good.
女士们、先生们 有请劳伦阿♥拉♥纳
Ladies and gentlemen, Lauren Alaina.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家来拍手
Put your hands together.
嘿 喝慢点 给我留了点吗
Hey, slow down there. You got anything for me?
别喝太多 我知道还剩多少
Don't be crazy now. I know how much is in there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真是难以置信
This is unreal. I mean,
如果我对十岁时一团糟的自己说 这将会是我的工作
if I told my ten-year-old hot-mess self that this is what I'd be doing,
她一定不相信我
she would've never believed me.
但真的好有趣 和你搭档我也很高兴
But it's so fun. I'm so glad I'm doing it with you too.
多好啊 不是吗
Isn't this magical?
布莱德莉 我得告诉你一件事
Bradley, I gotta tell you something.
-好 -听着 我不该说的
-Okay. -Look, I'm not supposed to tell you this,
但我觉得瞒着你是不对的
but I just don't feel right keeping it from you.
你还好吗
You all right?
反正你很快就会知道了
And you're gonna find out soon, anyway.
我要离开节目了
I'm leaving the show.
等等 他们把你炒掉了
Wait, are-- Did they fire you?
-听着 我去找米娅谈 -不…不是那样
-Look, I'll talk to Mia. -No, no, no, that's not it.
他们让我去晚间新闻
They offered me evening news.
大家都知道吗
Does everybody know?
是
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
这张牌说有一位年轻男子 现在或将来是你生命中非常重要的人
Well, this card shows a young man who is or will be very important in your life.
天啊 我不知道那是谁
Ooh, gosh. No one that I'm aware of.
但你在一段严肃的感情关系中
But you are in a serious relationship?
不 我不在
No, I'm-- I'm not.
有时你必须愿意深入挖掘
You know, sometimes you have to be willing to just dig around a little deeper
才能让卡牌显示想要告诉你的事
to let the cards reveal what they're trying to tell you.
但是等等 我以为那是你的工作
But, wait, I thought that was your job.
-我不想吓到你 -我很确定那是不可能的
-I don't wanna scare you. -I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
我知道你不相信我做的这行
Well, I know you don't believe in what I'm doing.
我觉得你说得对
I kind of think you're right.
我没有不敬的意思
I mean no disrespect.
这样吧 我们来握个手
You know what? Let's just shake hands
-今晚就到这里吧 -好
-and call it a night. -Okay.
-今晚很有趣 -今晚很有趣
-That was fun. -That was fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 艾丽克丝 我觉得你有很强的抵触情绪
To be honest, Alex, I feel a lot of resistance in you.
抵触情绪是什么意思 我在抵触什么
What do you mean resistance? What am-- What am I resisting?
我是来喝酒、看邻居、享受氛围的
I came for a drink, to see my neighbors, have some good cheer,
我到底在抵触什么
what the fuck am I resisting?
你肩负着极其沉重的负罪感
You are carrying around a paralyzing amount of guilt.
我没有
No, I'm not.
这就是你在逃避的东西吗
Is that what you're running away from?
我没有逃避任何东西
I'm not running away from anything.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
-你看见他了吗 -看见谁
-Have you seen him? -Seen who?
告诉他我在找他
Tell him I'm looking for him.
嗨 到目前为止都很精彩
Hey. It's going great so far.
你表现很棒
You're killing it.
结束后我带你去喝杯庆功酒如何
How about I take you out for a celebratory drink afterward?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
一位叫布莱德莉杰克森的奇迹 闯入了我的生活
Well, a miracle named Bradley Jackson walked into my life?
不…我是说…你到底是谁啊
No, no, no. I mean, like, w-- Who the fuck are you?
因为你已经不是艾丽克丝那些事发生时
Because you're not the same person that I thought you were
我心中的那个人了
when all the Alex shit went down.
布莱德莉 你怎么了
What's going on, Bradley?
-怎么了 -你骗了我
-What's going on? -You lied to me.
你让埃里克去了晚间新闻
You put Eric in the evening news.
而且显然这里除我之外所有人都知道
And apparently, everybody here knows that except for me.
你是认真的吗 搞什么鬼 科里
Seriously? What the fuck, Cory?
你必须相信
You're just gonna have to trust
-我完全是为你着想 -为我着想
-that I have your best interests in mind. -My best interests in mind?
若是为我着想 你就会告诉我真♥相♥
If you had my best interests in mind, you would've told me the truth.
该死的 我已经尽力了 好吗
Goddamn it, I'm doing the best that I can here. Okay?
-这份工作很难 -是吗
-This job is hard. -Oh, really?
-人人的工作都很难 -似乎在你眼中并非如此
-Everybody's job is fucking hard. -It doesn't seem that way to you
因为我每天进出办公室 笑得像一只柴郡猫
because I walk in and out of a room grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
但真的很难 因为我接手时
But it is fucking hard, 'cause when I took over,
他们没有给我一把新车的钥匙
they didn't give me the keys to a new car,
而是给了我一艘千疮百孔的小筏子
they gave me a raft that's so riddled with holes,
经过反复、粗糙地修补
and is so crudely patched over and over a--
甚至算不上是一艘筏子了
There's not even a raft left.
只是一堆又一堆的补丁相互叠加
It's just a million patches, held together by a million more.
我知道你是了解情况的 因为你就是一块补丁
And I know you know how that is because you're the patch
每天早上7点修补着另一块补丁
that holds together another patch every morning at 7:00 a.m.
而我在努力试图凭空变出一艘诺亚方舟
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表