剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
Wretched house!
晦气地儿!
I should like, if convenient, to have the laundry book.
如果方便的话 我想看看洗衣记录簿
I believe the stained
我认为粘有漆渍的礼服
article of dress may be an article of linen,
大概是亚麻材质的
and I wish to account for all the linen sent to the wash.
我想查查所有送去清洗的亚麻衣物
Also, all the rooms and
还有 所有的房♥间和
boxes of all the servants must be searched.
所有仆人的箱子都得搜查
My good servants, I am ashamed to say,
很抱歉 我那些良善的仆人们
have had their boxes and rooms searched once already.
他们的房♥间和箱子已经被搜查过一次了
It must be done again, my lady, for the plain reason
夫人 还得再搜一次 原因很显然
that the first investigation was to look only for the diamond.
第一次搜查找的是钻石
The second investigation is to look for the stained dress.
第二次找的是有污迹的礼服了
I cannot and will not permit my servants to be insulted
我不能也不会让我的仆人们
for a second time.
再受一次侮辱了
I have a plan to meet that difficulty,
我有个办法能解决这问题
if your ladyship will consent to it.
如果尊贵的夫人您同意的话
I shall tell the servants
我会告诉仆人们
I shall examine all the wardrobes of everybody,
我要搜查周三晚
from your ladyship down,
在这里过夜的所有人的衣柜
of everyone who slept here on Wednesday night.
从夫人您开始
A mere formality.
只是走形式而已
But the servants will
但仆人会觉得
accept it as even dealing between themselves
这是个平等的提议
and their betters, and make a point of honour of assisting.
自然会责无旁贷地协助搜查
You shall search for them
你可以拿着我衣柜的钥匙
with the keys to my wardrobe in your hand.
去搜查他们
But hadn't we better ask
但我们是不是还得问问
the ladies and gentlemen if they consent too?
这里的先生和女士们同不同意呢?
The only other lady is Miss Verinder,
剩下的唯一一个女士是瓦林德小姐
the only other gentlemen my nephews Mr Blake and Mr Ablewhite.
两位先生是我的侄子布莱克先生和亚伯怀特先生
You need have no fear of refusal from any of them.
你不必担心他们会有什么反对
Your ladyship, Mr Godfrey Ablewhite is leaving !
夫人 戈弗雷·亚伯怀特先生要走了!
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
Sergeant Cuff has requested all luggage to be searched.
卡夫探长要求检查所有的行李
Of course.
没问题
My apologies for putting you to any inconvenience, sir.
很抱歉给您带来不便 先生
No, I understand completely.
没有 我完全理解
My luggage can follow me to London when the inquiry's over.
调查完毕我就要带着我的行李去伦敦了
Excuse me, sir? My lady asked me to give...
先生 打扰一下 夫人让我把这个给...
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Rosanna Spearman.
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
Have I met you before?
我以前见过你吗?
I don't believe so, sir.
我想没见过 先生
Has that young lady been in your employment long?
那位年轻的女士在这里工作很久了吗?
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问?
The last time I saw her, she was imprisoned for theft.
我上次见她 她正因盗窃入狱
Well, she's had troubled beginnings and a difficult past.
她曾经确实有那么一段艰难又不光彩的历史
Lady Verinder found her in a reformatory.
瓦林德夫人从教管院把她带回来的
She was at the top of her profession as a thief.
盗窃她肯定很拿手了
Do you suspect her, sir?
你怀疑她吗 先生?
I suspect no-one in the house up to this present time.
目前我不会怀疑这所房♥子里的任何人
I do believe she's left with the laundry book.
不过她刚刚走的时候把洗衣薄也带走了
I'll get it.
我去拿
Rosanna. Rosanna.
罗莎娜 罗莎娜
My darling, the sergeant
亲爱的 探长想征询同意
would like permission to search the rooms
搜查一下失窃当晚所有人
and things of everyone in the house the night of the theft.
的房♥间和物品
You shall not search mine.
你不能搜我的
May I ask why you do not allow it?
我能问一下为什么吗?
I won't, because I won't.
我不许 因为我不许
I must yield to force if you use it,
如果你使用武力的话 我会让步
but I shall yield to nothing else.
但是其他的办法 你们休想让我让步
My darling, there must be a reason.
亲爱的 总得有什么原因吧
I know what you're all thinking.
我知道你们都在想什么
All I can say is I have done much to make my mother pity me,
我所做的会我母亲为可怜我
nothing to make my mother blush for me.
但我没有做任何事让母亲为我蒙羞
My daughter is honest and true.
我女儿是个实诚孩子
She would do nothing without good reason.
没有充分理由她是不会做任何事的
We must trust her judgment.
我们要相信她的判断
I will not force her to do anything against her will.
我不会违背她意愿逼她做任何事的
Then the search is to be given up.
那么只能放弃搜查了
All the wardrobes in the house are to be examined, or none.
要不搜查所有的衣柜 要不就一个也不搜
This channel of enquiry is to be aborted.
这个调查方式只能夭折了
Please send Mr Ablewhite's portmanteau to London
赶在下一趟火车 把亚伯怀特先生的皮箱
by the next train.
送到伦敦吧
Please give the young woman with the washing book my thanks
向那位转交洗衣记录薄的年轻女士转达的谢意
and compliments, and give her word I no longer have need for it.
并告诉她已经用不着了
You don't seem much disappointed, sir.
先生 你看起来并不是很失望啊
No, I'm not much disappointed.
是 我不怎么失望
Can you guess yet
您能猜测到
who has stolen the diamond?
是谁偷了钻石吗?
Yes.
是的
No-ONE has stolen the diamond.
没有一个人偷了钻石
No-one stole the diamond.
没有一个人偷了钻石
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I have always assumed that Rosanna and Rachel
我一直怀疑是罗莎娜和瑞秋
were working together. Impossible.
在合谋 不可能
Hear me out, sir.
听我说 先生
Certain young ladies of rank and position have secret debts
一些有地位和身份的年轻小姐们常常负着秘密债务
that they dare not acknowledge
但她们不敢
to their nearest friends and relatives...
向亲人和密友们承认
Maybe, but not Rachel.
可能吧 但瑞秋不会
Let me finish my hypothesis.
让我把猜测说完
Assuming Rachel did have secret debts,
假设瑞秋秘密负着债
when she received the diamond,
当她收到钻石时
she would've seen the opportunity to pay them off,
她看到了还清债务的机会
but she needed to sell on the stone to cover her tracks.
但她得神不知鬼不觉地卖♥♥掉钻石 才能不遗留蛛丝马迹
It is not in Rachel's character to take such actions !
瑞秋绝不是做这种事的人!
But it is in Rosanna Spearman's character to take them for her.
但罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼就是会为她做这种事的人
Please stay, Mr Betteredge.
请留步 巴特艾奇先生
My narrative concerns you nearly.
我的故事很快就讲到你了
From this receipt,
通过这张收据
I traced Rosanna to a certain shop in Frizinghall,
我跟踪罗莎娜到了弗林星霍尔的一家
run by a linen draper named Maltby.
名叫马尔比的亚麻布生产商开的店
There, she purchased a large piece of cloth.
在那儿 她买♥♥了很大一块布
A piece of cloth large enough...
大到足够...
..To make a nightgown.
做一套睡衣了
Whose nightgown?
谁的睡衣?
Her own, to be sure.
她自己的 肯定是
Plain, long cloth means a servant's gown.
仆人的长袍都是用朴实的长布料而制
Between 12 and three on the Thursday morning,
周四凌晨十二点到三点
she must've slipped down to your young lady's room
她肯定是偷偷潜进小姐的房♥间
to settle the hiding of the Moonstone.
去处理藏好的月亮石
The nightgown must've brushed the wet paint on the door.
她的睡衣一定在那时蹭到了门上未干的油漆
She couldn't wash out the stain, and she couldn't
她洗不掉漆渍
safely destroy the gown without first providing another like it
在记录簿上补上一模一样新的睡衣之前
to make the inventory of her linen complete.
她也不能把它销毁
Then, the following day, Rosanna was seen by the postboy
然后 第二天 罗莎娜被报童看见
heading across the sands.
步履匆匆穿过沙滩
Where was she going?
她要去哪儿?
Cobb's Hole!
科布洞!
Who lives there?
谁住那儿?
The fisherman's daughter.
渔夫的女儿
Her name is Lucy Yolland,
叫露西·尤兰德
but the villagers call her Limpin' Lucy.
但村民们都叫她"瘸子露西"
I believe the girls are close, sir.
我觉得她们关系一定很好 先生
Let's find out how close, shall we?
就让我们看看好到什么程度了 怎么样?
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
She's a good girl.
她是个好人
We're here to look out for Rosanna, not to do her harm.
我们来这是为了罗莎娜好 而不是伤害她
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表