剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
I cannot go on, Gabriel, my head spins.
请帮我读一下
Read for the both of us, if you please.
'一想到 我拥有着你的睡衣...'
'The bare thought that in possessing myself of your nightgown...'
并能够
I also possessed the means of
保护你不被发现 免受耻辱
shielding you from being discovered and disgraced.
我就充满了勇气 谋略和希望
It gave me new energy, cunning and hope.
好心的瓦林德夫人
Little knowing of Lady
给我请了个医生 而我毫不知情
Verinder's kindness in calling me a doctor,
我在瑞秋的卧室假装晕倒
I built on my true fainting fit in Rachel's bedroom
让大家都以为我是生病了
and convinced the house I was sick.
要水吗?
Will you take water?
你会好的
I think you'd best.
我想单独待会 佩内洛普
I want to be alone, Penelope.
我决定在星期六之前给你做件新睡衣
I determined to make you a new nightgown before Saturday came,
并且找来了洗衣女工和她的帮手
and brought the laundry woman and her infantry to the house.
'当大家以为我正躺在床上的时候
'What I was about while the household believed me to be
'我在做些什么 我想没必要告诉你'
'lying down in my own room, there's no need to tell you.'
亲爱的 别害怕
My dear, don't be afraid.
瓦林德夫人很担心 让我帮你看看
Lady Verinder is concerned and has charged me with examining you.
我不想给您添麻烦
I don't want to put you to any trouble.
我只是出去透了会儿气
I merely went for some air.
把斗篷脱下吧 坐在这
Take your cloak off, girl, and sit here.
当你和医生在我的卧室时
And what I'd hidden under my cloak
在斗篷下我穿的是什么
when I found you most wonderfully in my room with the doctor,
现在你应该知道了吧
you are now privy to.
现在我们知道是谁在挑灯熬夜干什么了
Now we know who was burning the midnight oil and why.
卡夫以为朴素的长衣是仆人的衣裙
Cuff thought plain, long cloth meant a servant's gown.
其实是男人的
It meant a gentleman's.
罗莎娜认为我是盗贼
Rosanna believed me guilty
并且掌握着指向我的唯一证物
and that she had possession of the only proof against me.
'你不必生气 富兰克林先生
'You've no need to be angry, Mr Franklin.
'即使你一生的前程掌握在我的手里
'Even if I did feel some little triumph
‘我曾有过一丝丝胜利的喜悦
'that I held all your prospects in my hands,
'恐惧和忧虑不久就向我袭来'
'anxieties and fears soon came back to me.'
先生 打扰了
Excuse me, sir?
夫人让我把这个给你
My lady asked me to give this to you.
你叫什么?
What is your name?
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
Rosanna Spearman.
- 我们见过吗? - 应该没有 先生
- Have we met before? - I don't believe so, sir.
'但他当然见过我
'But of course, he had seen me before,
只不过是在我入狱服刑的那段日子里'
in my thieving days in jail.'
我随时都有可能
And there was no knowing
因涉嫌而被拘留
how soon I might find myself taken in custody
并遭到搜查
on suspicion and searched.
当写完这封信后
When I have done writing this letter,
我会把这件睡衣深藏在颤栗沙滩的沙下
I shall go to the Shivering Sands and hide the nightgown
在我把秘密透露之前
down in the sand, where no living creature can find it.
谁都不会发现它的
Without first being let into the secret by myself.
这样 富兰克林先生 我才能对你说我至今
Then, Mr Franklin, I shall try to say the words to you
都未敢说的那三个字
that I have not yet dared to say.
我爱你
I love you.
如果我们最终能相互理解
If only we end on understanding each other,
我是多么乐意
how I shall enjoy retrieving
再取回这封信 把它撕掉
this letter myself and tearing it up.
但是 若我错过了这次机会 若你仍冷酷如前
But if I miss the opportunity and you are as cruel as ever,
那么 我将告别
then, goodbye to the world which has grudged me
这个吝啬给予我幸福的世界
the happiness it gives to others.
这只有你对我的善意才能让我重获幸福
Goodbye to life, which nothing but kindness from you
我将结束这种生活
can ever make pleasurable to me again.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
你为什么要走?
Why are you leaving?
别让那宝石造成我们之间的嫌隙
Don't let the diamond come between us.
我爱你
I love you.
跟我讲讲罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
Tell me about Rosanna Spearman.
- 谁? - 罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
- Who? - Rosanna Spearman.
- 她哪点吸引你了? - 那个女仆?
- What is your interest in her? - The maid?
我看见你跟着她出去了
I saw you follow her outside.
我从卧室看到你们了
I watched you from my bedroom window.
我对罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼没兴趣 她对我来说什么都不是
I have no interest in Rosanna Spearman. She means nothing to me.
哦 我的天
Oh, dear God!
如果这就是结局,请您不要责怪你自己
Don't blame yourself, sir, if it ends this way,
但恳请您对我心存宽恕和遗憾
but do try to feel some forgiving sorrow for me.
如果这就是结局,请您不要责怪你自己
'Don't blame yourself, sir, if it ends this way,
但恳请您对我心存宽恕和遗憾
'but do try to feel some forgiving sorrow for me.'
此致 敬礼
I beg to remain, sir...
此致敬礼 卑微且挚爱您的侍女
'I beg to remain, sir, your true lover and humble servant.'
卑微且挚爱您的侍女
..Your true lover and humble servant.
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
Rosanna Spearman.
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
'Rosanna Spearman.'
上帝保佑这个孩子
God bless the child.
那不是个意外事故 她自己结束了自己的生命
It was not an accident, she sought her own end.
两次 她曾尝试与我说话
Twice over, she made an attempt to speak to me!
两次 我都把鼓起勇气的她赶走了
Twice over, it was my misfortune to repel the advances she made!
这不是您的错 先生
You cannot blame yourself, sir.
她在遇到您之前
She was drawn to those sands,
就已经身陷那沙滩了
even before she met you,
并把您作为她磨难的源头
and cast you in the role of her torturer.
您无法改变这个结局
There was nothing you could've done differently.
她的结局是注定的
She was determined on her doom.
安息
Rest in peace.
我担心您着凉了 先生
I fear you may have caught a chill, sir.
吹吹海风再好好睡一觉就好了
Nothing the sea air and a good sleep won't cure.
恐怕您已经染上风寒了
I worry some kind of fever has taken hold of you,
虽然不见症状
but not the detecting sort.
如果您同意的话 我想叫个医生来看看
With your permission, I'd like to call for the doctor.
我现在的痛苦无人能治 至少坎迪是不能的
No doctor can heal the pain I am in, least of all Candy.
不是坎迪医生 他自己都已经卧病在床一周了
Not Dr Candy, he has himself been sick at bed this past week.
那他比我跟需要医治
Then he needs such skills as he has more than I.
心理医生 治好他自己
Physician, heal thyself.
我会把他的代班医生叫来
I would send for his locum.
在您启程前往伦敦前您应该听听医嘱
You should have a medical opinion before you proceed to London.
伦敦 此时去又有什么意义
London? What is the point in that now?
即使瑞秋改变主意离开了戈弗雷
Even if Rachel has left Godfrey at the altar,
如果证据证明我是个小偷 我怎么赢回她的心
I cannot win her heart if there is proof that I am her thief!
罗莎娜的信证明我就是小偷
Rosanna's letter proclaims me to be the thief.
我知道这不是真的 但我并无其他证据
And now I know this to be false, I have no other evidence
也没有人能证明我的清白
nor witness to prove my innocence.
如果信的内容被公之于众
If the contents of this letter are made public,
我会因此被证明为有罪
I shall be seen as guilty and tried accordingly.
先生 您被陷害了
You have been framed, sir.
您必须前往伦敦
You must to London.
寻求您律师的帮助
Seek out your lawyer.
您需要专业的建议
You need professional advice and expertise.
您越快跟布拉夫先生达成共识
The sooner you can lay your head alongside Mr Bruff's,
您将会越快走出现在身处的绝境
the sooner you will see a way out of this deadlock that you are now in.
仁慈的上帝 富兰克林先生 您赶紧进来
Good God, Mr Franklin! You'd best come in.
我亲爱的伙伴 你看起来糟透了
Mr dear fellow, you look terrible!
没事
Never mind about that.
我必须知道 您及时到达布莱顿了吗
I must know, did you reach Brighton in time?
瑞秋她
Is Rachel...?
她是否还是我的瑞秋 或者她已经是亚伯怀特夫人了
Is she... is she still my Rachel, or is she Mrs Ablewhite?
我很早就到达了布莱顿
I arrived in Brighton in the early hours.
我找到瑞秋时 她在为婚礼打扮
I found Rachel preparing herself for her wedding.
谢谢你这么早就见我
Thank you for seeing me at this early hour,
还是在如此重要的一天
and on such an important day.
我相信您有同样重要的任务
I trust your mission is equally important.
您还是会送我出嫁的是吗
You are still prepared to give me away, are you not?
瑞秋小姐 作为您的朋友兼您家族的忠仆
As a friend and a loyal servant of your family, Miss Rachel,
我斗胆问您一句 您是否真的归心于这段婚姻?
may I venture to ask, is your heart truly set on this marriage?
我是在绝望中结婚的 布拉夫先生
I am marrying in despair, Mr Bruff.
希望能停留在某种不景气的幸福里
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表