剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
Water, please, Drusilla.
请给我点水 德鲁希拉
Miss Clack.
克拉克小姐
I must to the afternoon service now, dear.
我必须要去赶下午的工作了 亲爱的
I'll return this evening at our usual time.
我晚上会在通常的那个时候回来
Miss Clack...
克拉克小姐...
The doctor asked you to give Lady Verinder some peace.
医生要求要让瓦林德夫人安静的休息
Eternal peace is what I seek to give her.
我在试图让她得到永久的平静
Mr Bruff, is Mama no better?
布拉夫先生 妈妈没有好一点儿吗?
Well, she's... She's rather out of sorts today.
嗯 她... 她今天不太好
This must be worse than the doctors imagine.
这一定比医生想象的糟糕
She shows no improvement in weeks.
几个星期来她都没什么好转
She is due to improve any day now, dear Rachel.
她应该随时都有可能好起来 亲爱的瑞秋
I give you my word,
我和你说
your poor mama will be perfectly better any day.
你可怜的妈妈随时会好起来的
Mama.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈!
What's wrong with her, why doesn't she wake?
她怎么了 她怎么醒不过来?
Oh, Rachel, I'm so sorry.
哦 瑞秋 很抱歉
I will go and fetch the doctor back.
我去请医生过来
Better that you stay.
你最好留在这里
"Perfectly better."
你说“会好起来”
I understand you now.
我现在理解你们了
You kept this from me. Both of you.
你们瞒着我 你们两个
We did exactly as your mother requested.
我们这是遵从你妈妈的要求
I mistook you.
我原来是看错你了
At last I see it.
现在终于看清了
I thought you a fool,
我以为你是愚蠢
but you are a devil.
然而你却是恶魔
Leave us.
走吧
Leave us!
走开!
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
I am sorry.
对不起
I did not know you were so ill.
我不知道您病得这么重
I have been so selfish.
我是如此的自私
I should not have kept you from my innermost thoughts.
我不应该对您隐瞒我内心深处的真实想法
I should have told you...
我应该告诉你...
About the moonstone.
月亮石的事情的
It's no matter.
那没关系
No matter.
没关系的
The moonstone? What about the moonstone?
月亮石?月亮石的什么事?
What was she about to say?
她要说的是什么?
I have worked wonders with murderesses
我曾经开导过女杀人犯
but I have never advanced an inch with cousin Rachel.
却也无法和表妹瑞秋有丝毫进展
Praise the Lord.
谢天谢地
Praise him indeed.
真的要感谢上苍
What could she have possibly known about the theft
她可能会知道什么有关窃贼的事
that she would want so to tell her mother on her deathbed?
让她想在母亲临终前告诉告诉她?
From Cuff.
卡夫的信
He's arrived in London to learn his contacts have
他到了伦敦 了解到他那些线人
a lead on Lucy Yolland. He hopes to track her down within days
已经提前掌握了露西·尤兰德的行踪 他希望不日能找到她
and Rosanna's dying secrets with her.
以及带在她身边的罗莎娜的临终密信
You must make haste, sir.
你必须抓紧了 先生
Was the moonstone never
在我姨妈去世后
mentioned in the aftermath of my aunt's death?
月亮石再没有被提起吗?
I could not say.
事实并非如此
Rachel became quite inaccessible after her mother's death.
在母亲病逝后瑞秋变得孤僻隔阂
'She dropped all pretence of social nicety
她放下所有社交礼节的伪装
and gave in to her grief
自私而不管不顾地
in a most selfish and indulgent manner.
沉浸在自己的悲伤中
My deepest condolences.
致以我最深切的悼念
It is my fault.
这是我的过错
I should never have kept her in the dark.
我不该瞒着她
Worry about the moonstone killed her.
对月亮石的担心要了她的命
Dear Rachel, I am sure that isn't true.
亲爱的瑞秋 我确定不是你说的那样
Do not think that you are all alone in the world.
不要觉得自己在这世上孤苦伶仃
I will always stand by you.
我会一直站在你身边
Drusilla.
德鲁希拉
I'm so glad you came.
我很高兴你能来
I have been in the habit of speaking very foolishly
我之前总是
and very rudely to you on former occasions.
愚蠢而无礼地对你讲话
I hope you will forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
I don't know what to say.
我无言以答
In my poor mother's lifetime,
在我母亲可怜的生命中
her friends were not always my friends too.
她的朋友不都是我的朋友
Now I have lost her, my heart
现在她离我而去
looks for comfort to the people she liked.
我需要从她喜欢过的人们那里获得心灵的安慰
She liked you.
她喜欢你
Try to be friends with me, Drusilla, if you can.
尽量和我做朋友吧 德鲁希拉 如果可以的话
My dear, dear cousin, it is a terrible sight
亲爱的 亲爱的表妹 这真是恐怖的景象
here in Christian England
在基♥督♥教的英格兰
to see a young woman with
看到一个年轻姑娘
so little idea of where to find true comfort.
对去何处寻找真正的安慰一无所知
Your suckle lies here, dear Rachel.
你的安慰剂在这里 亲爱的瑞秋
Take these pamphlets to your heart.
让这些册子走进自己的内心
I'm sorry, Drusilla, it would be falsehood to take these.
很抱歉 德鲁希拉 收下这些会是个错误
I shall not read them. Rachel.
我不该去看这些 瑞秋
Don't concern yourself, Penelope.
不要操心我这里了 佩内洛普
I can find my way out.
我自己可以出去的
You should go home.
你该回家了
But I would not leave you alone.
但是我不能丢下你一个人
Who else do you have to support you now?
现在还有谁能帮上你呢?
There is family.
还有家人呢
Miss Clack?
克拉克小姐吗?
I am serious.
我是认真这么说的
Better you stay away from this cursed house.
你最好离开这栋被诅咒的房♥子
Oh, don't say that, Rachel.
哦 不要那么说 瑞秋
Oh, if only you knew how much happier I am here with you.
哦 你不知道我在这里和你在一起有多幸福
It's hard to get over one's bad habits, Godfrey,
一个人克服坏习惯是很难的 戈弗雷
but do try to get over the habit of paying compliments.
但是请你一定要改掉恭维我的习惯
Do, to please me.
务必这样 就当是取悦我
I've never paid you a compliment, Rachel,
我此生从未恭维过你
in my life.
瑞秋
A successful love may
一份成功的爱情
sometimes use the language of flattery, I admit.
有时可能会需要甜言蜜语 我承认
But a hopeless love, dearest, it always speaks the truth.
但是一份没有希望的爱 我最亲爱的 它只会谈及事实
Have you forgotten? We
你忘记了吗? 我们
agreed to be cousins and then nothing more.
约定不作他念只作表兄妹
Oh, I break that agreement every time I see you.
哦 我每次见到你都会违背当初的约定
Then don't see me.
那就不要见我
Oh, Rachel...
哦 瑞秋...
How kindly you told me
仅仅几个礼拜前
only weeks ago that my place in your estimation
你是多么慷慨善良
was in a higher place than it has ever been yet.
你说我在你心里的位置比以往任何时候都高
Am I mad to build the dreams I do on those dear words?
我是不是疯了 因着你的那些好话开始构筑美梦?
No. No, don't tell me so if I am.
不 别 如果真的是那样请你不用告诉我
Leave me my delusions.
让我沉浸在自己的幻想里吧
I must have that to comfort me if I have nothing else.
如果我除此一无所那我必须以此为慰藉
Are you really sure you are so fond of me as that?
你确定自己有那么喜欢我吗?
I have lost every interest in my life but my interest in you.
除了对你我对生命中一切都丧失了兴趣
My charitable business is an unendurable nuisance to me.
我的慈善事业对我来说是难以忍♥受毫无意义的
When I see a ladies' committee now,
现在当我看见妇女委员会
I wish myself at the uttermost ends of the earth.
我会希望自己能遁到天涯海角
You have made your confession.
你袒露了心声
I wonder whether it would cure you
我不知道如果我也表白我的内心
of your unhappy attachment to me if I made mine.
是不是可以治愈你因为对我的依恋而产生的不快乐
Your confession?
你的表白?
Would you think to look
你会认为
at me that I am the wretchedest girl living?
我是这世上最可怜的女孩儿吗?
What greater wretchedness can there be
有什么比自己鄙视自己
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表