剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
过段时间就好了
It will pass.
快点吧 坎迪先生 不要在路上浪费时间了
Come, Dr Candy, we can make better time than this.
罗莎娜?
Rosanna?
我今早工作没做完
I couldn't finish my work this morning,
我回来把它做完
I came back to complete it.
先搁着吧 别做了
Well, you can leave it now.
等一下
Oh, wait.
你看见瑞秋小姐了吗?
Have you seen Miss Rachel?
她在玫瑰园里 和戈弗雷先生一起
I believe she's in the rose garden, sir, with Mr Godfrey.
我等这个时刻等了好几个月
I've been waiting for this moment for many a month.
- 戈弗雷... - 别
- Godfrey... - No
别 别说话 先听我说完
No, don't speak, not until you've heard me out.
你不知道此刻和你在一起我有多幸福
If you only knew how happy it makes me to be here with you.
我能期盼 当我们相遇时 你的心灵也在吟唱吗?
Dare I dream that your heart also sings when we meet?
- 表哥... - 瑞秋...
- Cousin... - Rachel...
我能有幸娶你为妻吗?
Will you honour me, will you bless me by being my wife?
表哥表妹!
Cousins!
抱歉打断你们 但是
Forgive the interruption but,
瑞秋 我是来告诉你
er, Rachel, I've been sent to tell you
你的生日客人已经陆陆续续到了
your birthday guests have begun to arrive.
探险家 多么有趣呀...
An explorer, how fascinating... Ah.
我也是探险家 莫士威特先生 我探索人的身体
I, too, am an explorer, Mr Murthwaite, of the human body,
从事科学的人 不是地理
a man of science, not of geography.
你探索的是什么?
Where or what do you explore?
我成年后花了很多时间游历印度
I have spent much of my adult life travelling through India.
真的很幸运来参加我教女的18岁生日
I'm fortunate indeed to be here to keep my goddaughter's 18th,
我错过了很多
I've missed so many of the rest.
你一定觉得很孤独吧
You must find it very lonely.
相反 我觉得放松
On the contrary, I find it most restful.
我亲爱的的戈弗雷先生 我特别期盼您今晚能来
Oh, my dear Mr Godfrey, I was so hoping to see you here tonight.
克拉克女士
Mm, Miss Clack.
你变了好多
You hardly seem yourself.
我收到了关于
I have great news of the
母亲小件衣物改造协会
Mothers' Small Clothes Conversion Society
和周日爱人监管协会的消息
and the Sunday Sweethearts Supervision Society.
我都等不及了
Well, I cannot wait.
另一个礼物?
Another gift?
你是要要回这个礼物吗?
Are you asking for this one back?
不是 为什么这么说? 你想还给我吗?
No. Why? Do you wish to return it?
妈妈 富兰克林现在神秘兮兮的
Mama, Franklin's being most mysterious.
他说有东西给我看 但是必须你在场
He says he has something to give me but you must be present.
很好
Very well.
- 在这看吗? - 那要去哪儿看?
- What here? - Where else?
我只是这个礼物的传递员
Well, I am but the courier of this present.
是我们的叔叔赫恩卡斯尔上校留给你的
It is left to you by our uncle, Colonel John Herncastle.
2万英镑
20,000 pounds.
想想 这玩意的价格
Well, think of the Christians that could profit
能让多少基♥督♥徒从小衣物中获益
by small clothes for the price of this bauble.
这是碳 克拉克女士
Well, it's carbon, Miss Clack.
终归只不过是碳 我的好朋友
Mere carbon, my good friend, after all.
- 可以看看吗? - 当然可以
- May I? - Oh, of course.
瑞秋小姐 以科学的名义
Miss Rachel, in the interests of science,
- 请把钻石捐给我 - 要做什么呢?
- please donate me your diamond. - To do what with?
当然是烧它
To burn it of course.
我们先将它加热到一个较高的温度
We will first heat it to a high degree then expose it to
然后将它暴露在气流中 慢慢地 嘭!
a current of air, and, then, little by little, puff!
钻石蒸发了 你不用再为保护一块贵重的石头
We evaporate the diamond and save you a world of anxiety
而感到焦虑不安
about the safekeeping of a valuable stone.
坎迪先生 我希望你严肃点儿
I rather wish you were in earnest, Dr Candy.
但是我是很严肃呀
Oh, but I am.
我看够钻石了
I've had my fill of the diamond.
让一个没见识过钻石魅力的人感受一下它的力量吧
Let somebody who has not tried its magnetism feel the pull.
- 富兰克林先生 我不能 - 请吧 你可以
- Oh, Mr Franklin, I mustn't. - Please, you must.
它就像满月的光辉
It's like the light of the harvest moon.
富兰克林先生 你是在抵♥制♥烟草的诱惑吗?
Resisting the draw of the tobacco, Mr Franklin?
没有烟草 我会很震惊你竟然能睡着觉
Without its soothing influence, I'm astounded you sleep at all.
真的好精致
It is indeed exquisite.
亲爱的 如果你陪我去印度
If ever you accompany me to India, my dear,
我觉得我们应该把你叔叔的礼物留在家里
I think we'll leave your uncle's gift at home.
拿着这个宝石 我知道在某个城市的某个寺庙
With this in hand, I know a certain temple in a certain city
在那里你的小命活不过五分钟
where your life would not be worth five minutes purchase.
好吧 我觉得瑞秋未来
Well, I think Rachel can
可以靠我来保护她 莫士威特先生
rely on me to protect her in the future, Mr Murthwaite.
- 我来帮你吧 先生 -帮什么?
- Let me help you, sir. - Help me with what ?
你心情不佳啊 先生 你的神经完全脱离控制了
You are out of sorts, sir. Your nerves are all out of order.
这关你什么事?
What business is it of yours?
为什么 我就是医生啊
Why, my daily business as a doctor.
你需要立刻看医生
You need to go through a course of medicine immediately.
去看医生和在黑暗中摸索
A course of medicine and a course of groping in the dark
在我看来没什么区别
mean in my estimation one and the same thing.
本质上说 富兰克林先生
Constitutionally speaking, Mr Franklin,
你自己是为了睡眠在黑暗中摸索
you yourself are groping in the dark for sleep
除了药物没有任何东西可以帮你
and nothing but medicine will help you to find it!
是你啊 先生 你让我紧张 而不是吸烟或者别的什么
It is you, sir, making me tense, not smoking or otherwise.
你给我走开
Out of my way, man.
女士们 先生们 请注意 请全体肃立欢迎
Ladies, gentlemen, if I may, would you all be upstanding
美丽迷人 魅力非凡的瑞秋·瓦林德小姐
for the beautiful, fascinating Miss Rachel Verinder.
值此她18岁生日之际
On this, the occasion of her 18th birthday.
我很了解瑞秋 我们从小一起长大
Now, I know Rachel well. She and I have grown up together,
我希望还能够更进一步地了解她更多 也就是说
and I hope in due course to know her better which is to say...
我非常希望瑞秋能够赐予我这个荣幸 呃...
..I very much hope Rachel will do me the honour of, er...
成为她的好伙伴
a For she's a jolly good fellow?
成为她的好伙伴
a??For she's a jolly good fellow a?
成为她的好伙伴
a For she's a jolly good fellow... a?
过去的就让它过去吧 戈弗雷
Let us forget what has passed, Godfrey,
我们仍然是表兄妹
and let us be cousins still.
成为她的好伙伴
For she's a jolly good fellow?
- 这没有能否认 - 谢谢
- That nobody can deny! - Thank you.
你看到了什么 莫士威特先生?蕾切尔的未来吗?
What do you see in there, Mr Murthwaite ? Rachel's future ?
我又不是透视眼 布莱克先生 我什么都看不到
I'm no clairvoyant, Mr Blake. I can see nothing,
但如果你一直留着这宝石
but your future will be short,
我亲爱的 你的未来会很短暂
my dear, if you hold on to this gem.
你什么意思?
What do you mean ?
这月亮石在印度有着不可估量的价值
The moonstone is of inestimable value in India,
不是金钱上而是精神上的
not financial, of course, but spiritual.
它的守护者
Its appointed guardians
会飞天遁地想尽一切办法追回它
would move heaven and earth to reclaim it.
但这里是英国 莫士威特先生
But this is England, Mr Murthwaite.
如果在他们和宝石中隔了
If a thousand lives stood between them
一千条生命 而且他们认为
and the diamond and they thought
可以在不被发现的情况下抢到
they could do it without discovery,
这些守卫者会把这千人全杀掉
the guardians would take them all.
那是什么?
What is that?
瑞秋 别
Rachel, no.
噢 这些是什么恶魔?
Oh, what devil is this ?
亲爱的戈弗雷先生
Oh, dear Mr Godfrey,
作为一个基♥督♥徒 你在让我送了一口气
your Christian presence is of great relief to me.
瑞秋 求你了
Rachel, please.
- 瑞秋小姐 -别管我
- Miss Rachel. - Leave me be.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你和他们说了什么?他们为什么停下了?
What did you say to them ? Why did they stop?
瑞秋 那你可以为我们的客人表演一下?
Rachel, perhaps you could play something for our guests?
坎迪医生 能帮我个忙吗?
Dr Candy, might I ask you a favour?
这不是偶然
That cannot be chance.
我三周之前见过相同的表演者
The very same entertainers I saw three weeks ago.
巴特艾奇先生
Mr Betteredge, those three
那三个人绝对不是表演者
fellows are no more entertainers than you or I.
除非是时间太久了 我完全弄错了
Unless after long experience I am utterly mistaken,
否则 这些人其实是高种姓的婆罗门
those men are high caste Brahmins,
从你今夜告诉我
and from what you've told
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表