剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
I always thought either her head wasn't quite right...
我一直在想 要不就是她现在不太正常
..Or she knew more about the moonstone than she was letting on.
要不就是...对于月光石她比她说出的知道更多
Was there a specific incident that led you to this belief?
什么事情让你有这样的想法?
There was one conversation.
有一次我们在谈话
I was right here, trying to get this miserable business
我正在那里 试着不去想
of the diamond out of my head, when...
钻石这档子倒霉事 然后…
Sir.
先生
I found this lodged between the boards in your bedroom. Ah.
我在你卧室的两个门板之间找到了这个 哦 好的
Well found. Thank you.
谢谢
Is there something else?
还有其它什么事吗?
Do you...do you wish to speak to me?
你想跟我说些什么吗?
Yes, if I dare.
是的 恕我斗胆
I don't quite understand.
我不是很明白
It's a strange thing about the diamond, sir.
是关于钻石的一件奇怪的事
Indeed, it is.
说吧
They'll never find it, sir, will they?
他们会永远也找不到它的 对吗?
No, no, the person who took it, I'll answer for that.
不不 是偷走钻石的人 我来回答
There was something else, too.
还有一件事
Hello?
你好?
Who goes there?
谁在那里?
Oh, sir! You gave me a scare.
噢 先生 你吓死我了
I cannot sleep.
我睡不着
It's a devil of a business. It's a devil of a diamond.
可恶的差事 可恶的钻石
Ah, I think Rachel blames me for bringing it into the family.
我觉得瑞秋怪我把它带到家里来
I'm sure she can't, sir.
我确定她不会的
Then why is she so upset with me?
那她为什么很生我的气?
All I've done is my best to recover the hateful jewel.
我所做的只是尽力找回这个可恶的宝石
She's a changed creature, Betteredge.
她变了 巴特艾奇
My daughter, too, sir
我女儿也是
she's convinced that Superintendent Seegrave suspects her
她觉得希格雷夫警司怀疑
of communicating with the entertainers.
她和那群游艺人有串通
He thinks she helped them.
他怀疑她帮助了他们
My own conviction is that Seegrave's as much in the dark as ever
我个人的猜测是希格雷夫也是什么都不知道
and is simply trying to gain time.
只是在争取时间
I've telegraphed my father.
我已经发邮电给我父亲了
We need a smarter head than Seegrave's to help us. Mm.
我们需要一个比希格雷夫更聪明的人来帮我们 额
Who is that with a fire tonight?
今晚谁生了火?
A fire, in June?
生火 在6月份吗?
Who was it?
是谁?
My dear Cuff, if you are to get home tonight,
亲爱的卡夫 如果你今晚要回家的话
you must catch the next train.
你必须现在去赶车了
Let me organise a trap for you.
我帮你准备马吧
Whose chamber was it?
是谁的房♥间?
I think you'll find what happened in her room that night
我觉得我会发现在她的房♥间里发生的事情
is connected to the moonstone.
和月光石有关
How?
怎么说?
There's work to be done before THAT question can be answered.
在回答这个问题之前有一些事情需要做
Work I'm not qualified for. Detecting I'm not trained for.
那些工作我没有资格做 侦查的话 我也没有训练过
Please, there isn't your equal in England.
拜托 在英格兰 没人能比得上你了
I think you'll find I've already begun, Mr Blake.
我觉得我会发现 我已经开始做了呢 布莱克先生
I've been questioning you these last two hours.
在过去的两小时里其实我一直在问你
I remember my arrival last year and first impressions clearly.
我记得我去年到来时的第一印象 很深刻
The beauty of the roses.
玫瑰花真美
The superintendent's glowing welcome.
警司的热情欢迎
Oh, masterful.
噢 真是熟练的画工
Oh, what a pity. How did this happen?
太可惜了 怎么会这样?
The women servants were crowding round yesterday morning.
昨天早晨女佣们乱作一团
Some of their skirts or petticoats took the mischief.
她们的裙子衬裙之类的蹭到了
And did you notice which?
你注意到是谁吗?
I can't charge my memory, sergeant.
我想不起来了 探长
A trifle, a mere trifle, nothing to do with the investigation.
都是细枝末节 琐事 和这次调查无关
Last week, I made a private enquiry, Mr Superintendent.
上个星期 我做了一个私密问询 警司先生
At one end of the enquiry was a murder,
问询的结果是杀人凶手
at the other end was a spot of ink on a tablecloth
而问询的线索就是桌布上的墨水痕迹
that no-one could account for.
没有人可以解释墨渍的来源
In all my experience along
以我对着这肮脏世界中
the dirty ways of this dirty little world,
肮脏把戏的经验来看
I have never yet come across such a thing as a trifle.
我从没把任何一件当做是琐事
Before we go a step further
再我们更深入调查这件事之前
into this business, we need to see the
我们需要找到
garment that made the smear
蹭到这里的那件衣服
and know for certain when the paint was wet.
以及弄清楚这画什么时候还没干
That door, sergeant, was painted by Miss Verinder with my help.
探长 那扇门是瓦林德小姐在我的帮助下画的
The paint dries in 12 hours.
画完之后12小时会干
Do you know when the smeared bit was done, sir?
你知道被蹭到的这一块是什么时候画完的吗 先生?
Er, perfectly. That was
当然知道
the last morsel of the door to be finished.
这是最后一部分
We wanted it to be done by Wednesday last
我们是计划最迟在周三完成
and I myself completed
所以这部分是我亲自
it by three in the afternoon, or soon after.
在当天下午3点 或者过一点点完成的
Well, let us reckon back,
好的 让我们来估算一下
sir. At three on the Wednesday afternoon,
星期三下午三点
the last part of the painting was completed.
画的最后一部分完成了
The paint took 12 hours to dry,
12个小时画才能干
so let us say by three o'clock Thursday morning.
也就是说周四凌晨三点会干
At 11 o'clock Thursday morning,
而在周四上午11点
you held your enquiry.
你开始的询问
Take three from 11, what remains?
从3点到11点 有多长时间
Eight, sir.
8个小时
The paint had been eight hours dry, Mr Superintendent, sir,
这幅画已经干了8个小时了 警司 先生
when you suppose the women's petticoats smeared it.
你却认为是被女人的裙子蹭花了
I'm sorry for troubling you, Miss Verinder but I have
很抱歉打扰你 瓦林德小姐
a few questions to put to you, if you would?
但我有几个问题想问你 可以吗?
Mr Blake has put a new clue into our hands.
布莱克先生给我们带来了一些新线索
Do you know how this smear happened or who did it?
你知道这是怎么发生的吗 或者说谁做的?
I know nothing about it.
我什么都不知道
Do you think a young lady's advice worth having?
你觉得年轻女人的建议值得听吗?
I would be glad to hear it, miss.
我洗耳恭听 小姐
Do your duty by yourself.
自己做你该做的事
Don't allow Franklin Blake to help you.
不要让富兰克林·布莱克帮助你
But surely...
她不会...
surely she cannot think that...
她不会是认为...
Rachel ! Rachel, please!
瑞秋!瑞秋 开门啊!
I've told you, the last of my debts is paid.
我告诉过你 我最后的债已经还清了
I'm beginning to think she blames me for the loss of the jewel.
我开始觉得 宝石丢了 她是在怪我了
There is another explanation
除此之外 她诡异的行为
for her behaviour than that, Mr Franklin.
还有一个解释 富兰克林先生
Mr Superintendent, this trifle of yours
警司先生你所认为的这个琐事
seems to have grown a little in importance
当你第一次注意它的时候到现在
since you first noticed it,
似乎变的有些重要了呢
don't you admit?
你承认吗?
At this present stage of inquiry, there are, as I take it,
现阶段的问询 就我而言
three discoveries to make,
有三个发现
starting with the smear.
从这个痕迹开始
Firstly...
首先
..Is there an article of dress in this house with the smear on it?
房♥间里蹭到颜料的裙子吗?
Second, who does the article of dress belong to?
其次 这条裙子是谁的?
And third,
最后
can the person account
这个人是否可以解释清楚
for being in this room and making that smear
为何在午夜到凌晨三点之间
between the hours of midnight and three in the morning?
到这间房♥间里 并留下了痕迹
If that person can't satisfy you,
如果这个人的回答无法令我们满意
you haven't got far to look for the hand that took the diamond.
那么离找到偷走钻石的人就不远了
I'll work this by myself,
我自己来查吧
I wouldn't want to detain you any further.
我就不耽误你做其他事了
I've abstained from expressing an opinion so far.
我到目前为止还没发表过什么看法呢
I only have one remark to offer on handing this case to you.
把这个案子交接你 我只有一句话要说
There is such a thing, Sergeant,
探长 有个说法
as making a mountain out of a molehill.
叫做小题大作!
Good morning!
再见!
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表