剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
into the hall in the confusion when the dinner party were leaving ?
趁晚宴结束混乱时溜进了大厅
It is a possibility. But...
是有这个可能 但是
He would only have to wait until the house was quiet
他只需等到夜深人静时
and steal the diamond from the cabinet.
然后把宝石从柜子里偷走
The dogs never barked, sir. The dogs could've been drugged.
狗都没叫呢 先生 狗可能被下药了
Take me to the scene of the crime.
带我去犯罪现场
I have a hypothesis forming.
我已经有一个假设了
Milady, you have, without doubt, been played upon and duped
夫人 你 毫无疑问被那些
by the tricksters who performed at your daughter's birthday.
在您女儿生日宴会上表演的骗子愚弄了
They juggled identity as well as fire.
他们变换身份可跟杂耍玩火一样厉害
I have a strong hunch they're the thieves who stole the diamond.
我有一个强烈的预感他们就是偷走宝石的窃贼
Madam!
夫人
Madam.
夫人
The travelling performers are innocent,
那些游艺人是无辜的
I've been with Murthwaite
我和莫士威特一起
to the magistrate and it has been proven
去了治安官那里 已经证实了
to be simply impossible for them to have stolen the diamond.
他们完全不可能偷宝石
Are you sure, Franklin? How do you come by such a certainty?
你确定吗 富兰克林? 你怎么能如此肯定?
Excuse me, sir. I believe this is information I should receive
打扰一下 先生 我觉得这样的信息 在告知
before any other member of the household.
这里的其他成员前 应该先告诉我吧
They have a cast-iron alibi.
他们有无懈可击的不在场证明
They were all three seen returning to Frizinghall by several
有好几个当地目击者看到他们回到了弗林星霍尔
local witnesses and then again at midnight by the constable
然后半夜又遇到了巡警
who was searching the
当时刚好巡警因别的事在搜查
guesthouse they were lodging in on other business.
他们住的客房♥
As I was trying to tell you, sir, there was no way anyone
我也正想告诉您 先生 昨晚不可能有人
could've entered or left the building overnight.
能够进入或者离开这栋楼
The doors and windows were bolted from the inside
门和窗都从里面闩上了
when I checked this morning.
我今天早上检查过了
Why didn't you speak up, man!
你为什么不早点说出来 老兄!
Out! All of you, downstairs! See the damage you're doing?
出去!所有人 下楼! 看看你们都破坏了什么了吗?
You've smeared the door.
你们把门上的漆都蹭花了
Look what mischief your skirts have done already.
看看你的裙子搞出来的麻烦
Clear out, clear out!
都出去 出去!
Rosanna!
罗莎娜!
I need some air.
我需要透透气
She's having one of her turns.
她又犯病了
This information from the magistrate changes everything.
治安官给的信息改变了一切
The diamond must've been stolen by someone
宝石一定是被一个
who slept in this house last night.
昨晚睡在房♥子里的人偷了
Man the doors. I don't want anyone leaving or entering
派人把守各个门 不要让任何人离开或进入
unless at my say so until further orders.
除非是我同意的 等下一步的命令
Go on!
快去!
I will be needing to search the servants'rooms and boxes
我需要搜查仆人们的房♥间和箱子
immediately.
马上
Out of the question. My servants are not thieves.
不可能 我的仆人不是窃贼
Nor will I have them treated as such.
我不会让他们受到这样的对待
They have as much right to privacy as I do.
他们和我拥有同等的隐私和权利
Begging your pardon, madam, notwithstanding a certain respect
对不起 夫人 尽管我相当尊敬
for your very admirable faith in your staff, if you tie my hands
您对于您员工令人敬佩的信任 但是如果你像这样
in this way, I'm afraid I will
束缚我的话 恐怕我将
be unable to continue with this investigation.
无法继续这项调查了
Being bold enough to speak
容我大胆地说一句
on behalf of your loyal servants, madam,
代表您所有忠诚的仆人 夫人
we gratefully thank your ladyship
我们非常感谢您的信任
but we ask permission to do what is right in this matter.
但我们斗胆请求您的允许去做正确的事
When Gabriel Betteredge sets the example,
如果加布里埃尔·巴特艾奇带头做表率
the rest of the servants will follow, I assure you.
剩下的仆人也会照做的 我向您保证
Back to work, please.
回去工作 快点
No dawdling.
不能偷懒
Quick, now.
快点 现在
You, girl.
你 那个女孩
I want to speak to you.
我想和你谈谈
I want to speak to you.
我想和你聊聊
You are Miss Rachel's maid, are you not?
你是瑞秋小姐的女佣 对吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
A word, please.
随我来
Rosanna?
罗莎娜?
Are you quite well?
你还好吗?
Yes, my lady. Quite well.
是的 夫人 我很好
Now, young woman.
年轻的姑娘
Attend to me, and mind you speak the truth this time.
听说我 并且保证你说的是实话
I've never been taught to tell lies, Mr Policeman,
我从来没有说过谎 警♥察♥先生
and if father can stand there and hear me accused of falsehood
如果我父亲在这里 听到我被指责撒谎
and thieving and my bedroom door shut against me
偷盗 我的房♥门关上将我拒之门外
and my character taken away, which is all a poor girl has left,
我的人格被诋毁 作为一个可怜的女孩 我拥有的仅仅是这些
then he is not the good father I take him for.
那么他就不是我认为的好父亲
Do you know where Miss Rachel put the diamond ?
你知道瑞秋小姐把钻石放在哪里吗?
I saw her put it in the drawer of the cabinet last thing at night.
我看见她晚上的时候将它放在了橱柜的抽屉里
You were the last person to see the diamond.
你是最后一个见过钻石的人
The thief were the last person to see the diamond.
小偷才是最后一个见过钻石的人
I were the first of the servants to see it gone,
我是佣人中第一个发现它丢失的
when I came in with Miss Rachel's tea at 8am this morning.
是早上8点我给瑞秋小姐倒茶的时候看见的
Upon that, I alarmed the house.
那时候 我拉响了警报
Dr Candy, is my aunt unwell again?
坎迪医生 我的姑妈又不舒服了吗?
And no wonder, amidst this terrible innovation.
可不是么 这一团糟的
She knows the value of a doctor and,
她可是知道医生要怎么利用
as a doctor, tell me, Mr Blake,
并且作为一名医生 布莱克先生
will you try a little medicine today?
你今天有用药吗?
With all this shock and excitement,
伴随着惊吓和激动
you will never sleep without it.
没有它你不可能睡着
Well, there you are out,
好的 你出去吧
Dr Candy. I had an excellent night's rest.
坎迪先生 我昨晚睡得很好
In fact, I regret I slept
事实上 我最近就睡着了这么一晚
through on the one night I wish I'd been awake.
而这一晚我反倒希望是醒着的
You have had something
先生 您良好的睡眠
else beside an excellent night's rest, sir.
是有原因的
You have had a sleeping draught, sir, before you went to bed.
在你睡觉之前 吃过安♥眠♥药♥
Come, sir. We quarrelled earlier. Let us not part in bad humour.
来吧 虽然我们之前发生了争执 但是不要在不愉快中分别
I apologise if I gave offence.
我为我的冒犯而感到抱歉
And none taken.
不必在意
What say you now to the art of medicine?
你现在觉得药是不是很有作用?
I say, sir, you are a fool, an interfering fool!
先生 你觉得简直是一个爱管闲事的傻瓜
I beg your pardon!
你说什么
I am merely vindicating the reputation of my profession
我只是想证明我的专业名誉
and proving you the fool, my dear Mr Blake,
并且证明你的愚蠢 亲爱的布莱克显示
for mistrusting medicine, myself and my medical colleagues.
因为你不相信我 不相信我的药 不相信我的同事
If I'd had my usual sleepless night, I might've caught the thief
如果那晚我像往常一样失眠 我早就抓到那小偷了
and the diamond would never have been stolen.
那样的话 钻石也就不会被偷了
Dear Dr Candy! I'm so glad you are here.
坎迪医生 很高兴见到你
Once we have spoken, may I prevail upon your services
我们谈过之后 可以请你
to attend to one of our servant girls also?
照看一下我的一个女佣吗?
Of course, Lady Verinder.
当然 瓦林德夫人
Hamlay, Mauckay, yonder.
哈迈 穆凯 去那边
Wretched hound!
可恶的猎犬!
My dear, don't be afraid.
亲爱的 不要害怕
Lady Verinder is concerned and has charged me with examining you.
瓦林德夫人很担心你 所以派我来帮检查一下
I don't want to put you to any trouble.
我不想给您添任何麻烦
I merely went for some air.
我只是出去透口气
Take your cloak off, girl, and sit here.
脱下你的风衣 坐过来
Up.
抬起来
Nervous exhaustion.
极度焦虑
You need rest. Stay in your room.
你需要待在房♥间休息
Someone should check on her every half an hour.
每半个小时有人回来看她一次
Of course. No, please let me continue my duties.
当然 不 请让我继续工作吧
I'll get worse locked away up in here.
在这里待着我会变得更糟
I get strange imaginings alone.
一个人的时候我会胡思乱想
Please, let me keep working, sir! Please!
请让我继续工作 求求您了
You have a considerable eye, Mr Franklin.
富兰克林先生 你有一双有洞察力的眼睛
Why do you think she was so desperate to keep working?
你认为她为什么如此想要继续工作?
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表