剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
Our Christian hero,
我们的基♥督♥教英雄
a gentleman of independent wealth with modest outgoings.
一位有着独♥立♥财产却花销恰当的绅士
A barrister, a true friend to the poor. No.
一位律师 一位穷♥人♥的真正的朋友 不
I would ask you to look upon more specific predictions than that.
我要求你们做出更加明确的推测
What else did the sergeant say?
警长还说了些什么?
I see you have heard the rumours, Miss Clack.
看起来你已经听说过谣传了 克拉克小姐
I had the whole story from the mouth of my aunt herself.
我听我舅妈亲自讲完了整个故事
And I understood there was not a shadow of a suspicion
并且我明白 除了亲爱的瑞秋
on anybody but dear Rachel.
其他人都毫无嫌疑
In the mind of Sergeant Cuff.
在卡夫警长的心中
He did not know her as we do.
他不像我们一样了解她
Really?
真的吗?
I am but a... dispassionate observer.
我只是一位...冷眼的观察者
Knowing Rachel's spirit to be essentially unregenerate
知道瑞秋的内心从小就是顽固不化的
from childhood upwards, there is very little in this world
我这个表妹身上发生什么事
that would shock me as regards my cousin.
我都不会感到惊讶的
Events might pass from bad to worse,
事情可能愈演愈烈
till they end in murder.
最后变成了谋杀
And yet I might say to myself,
即便是这样 我也只会对自己说
"Ah, the natural result.
"啊 这是自然的结果
"Oh, dear, dear. The natural result."
"哦 天呐 是自然的结果"
Nothing of what you have
你刚刚说的事情
told us is pointed towards Rachel as thief.
都不能证明瑞秋是小偷
Everything, shocking and upsetting as that may be,
所有的事情 尽管肯能令人震惊且沮丧
points towards Godfrey.
都将嫌疑指向了戈弗雷
I have not finished yet.
我还没有说完呢
You might change your view
你可能会改变你的看法
when you hear dear Rachel's response to the events in question.
在听完关于瑞秋在就这件事情被询问的反应以后
I do not understand.
我不明白
I thought you should know before you next saw dear Mr Godfrey.
我想你应该有所了解 在下一次你见到戈弗雷先生以前
You imagine that the jewel this broker was depositing,
你认为这个珠宝商当时存储的
the motivation for these kidnappings,
这个绑♥架♥的动机
you believe it to be my diamond?
你认为是我的宝石?
Oh, it is not I who believes.
哦 不是我这么认为
The whole of London is abuzz with talk of the moonstone.
整个伦敦都对月亮石议论纷纷
But cloistered as you are, dear cousin,
但是亲爱的表妹 你如此隐居
I...I suspected that news might not have reached you.
我...我想你可能还不知道这个新闻
I imagined you would want to know that the diamond,
我想你可能想知道
and, perchance, its thief,
你的宝石 和偷它的人
seem close to being found out.
看起来快要找到了
Thank you, Mr Bruff. I'm sure those arrangements will be...
谢谢你 不了副先生 我肯定这些安排会...
How did that come to be here?!
这个东西怎么跑这里了?!
It doesn't matter, Mama. You need protect me no longer.
不重要的 妈妈 你不用再保护我了
Please send word to Godfrey, I must see him today.
请转告戈弗雷先生 我今天必须见到他
What to make of this reaction from Rachel.
为什么瑞秋会是这样的反应
Like us, she hopes to find her moonstone.
和我们一样 她想要找到自己的月亮石
Like us, she's in consternation and panic at the thought
像我们一样 想到小偷竟然是和自己如此亲密的表哥戈弗雷
that the thief could be someone as close as her cousin Godfrey.
她感到惊慌失措
I am sure it does you great credit, Mr Betteredge,
我可以肯定 你这样看待这件事的话
that you view it thus.
是合理的 巴特艾奇先生
But I can tell, Mr Franklin Blake,
但是我能看出来 富兰克林·布莱克先生
like your great London detective,
和你们的伦敦侦探一样
can see quite a different reading of it.
可以做出完全不同的解读
'I'll wager the diamond is in London.'
"我敢保证宝石在伦敦,"
Pledged to Septimus Luker.
典当给了赛提莫斯·卢克
And it was Miss Rachel herself that took it there
是瑞秋小姐自己偷走了钻石
'and pledged it.'
并且典当了它"
I don't presume to argue with a clever man like you,
我不会试图和你这样聪明的男人争论
but is it quite fair, sir, to pass over the opinion
但是忽略掉调查这个案件的著名侦探的意见
of the famous detective who investigated this case?
真的好吗?
I judge the sergeant, brilliant though he is,
我认为虽然警长非常的聪明
to have been utterly wrong.
但是完全错了
Had he but known Rachel's character as I know it,
他不像我这样了解瑞秋的人品
he would've suspected everybody in the house but her. Oh!
他可以怀疑在屋中的任何人 但绝不可能是她 哦!
If you'll excuse my interruption,
抱歉打断一下
Miss Rachel has her faults,
瑞秋小姐是有缺点
she can be secret and self-willed, odd and wild,
她神秘兮兮 固执 古怪 有点疯狂
but I have known her since birth,
但是我从她出生就了解她
and she's true as steel.
她是极其忠诚的
High-minded and generous to a fault.
对错误十分包容
If the plainest evidence in the world pointed one way
如果所有对证据都充分的指向了一边
and nothing but Rachel's word of honour pointed the other,
而只有瑞秋的证言指向了另一边
I would take her word before the evidence.
我也会相信她
She is so absolutely to be relied on as that? She is.
她值得这样的信任? 是的
Then permit me to inform you
那请允许我来告诉你
that Mr Godfrey Ablewhite's entire innocence
戈弗雷·亚伯怀特先生完全清白无辜的这件事
was declared that day
是在我的拜访期间
during my visit by Miss Verinder herself
瓦林德小姐她自己声明的
in the strongest language
用我毕生听到过的
I ever heard used by a young lady in my life.
年轻小姐们用过最强硬的语言
Tell me... word for word,
告诉我...一字不漏
what exactly did Rachel say?
瑞秋到底说了什么?
My Lady, Mr Godfrey Ablewhite.
小姐 戈弗雷·亚伯怀特先生
Godfrey. I am charmed to see you.
戈弗雷 见到你真高兴
I wish you had brought Mr Luker with you.
我希望你带卢克先生一起来了
It seems that you and he,
尽管我们能见面十分令人激动
as long as our present excitement lasts,
看起来你和他
are the most interesting men in London.
是现在伦敦最惹人关注的人了
I think I should take my leave, My Lady.
小姐 我认为我该离开了
No. Stay. Yes, stay.
不 留下 是的 留下
I am unfortunate, Rachel.
我很不幸运 瑞秋
No man knows less of Mr Luker than I.
我对卢克先生一无所知
And yet I learn that you
然而我听说
were both kidnapped in identical circumstances.
你们两个遭到了一模一样的绑♥架♥
It is thought, is it not, that these kidnappers are the same as
是不是大家认为 这些绑匪 和那些来我们这的
those entertainers that came to our house in the country?
游艺人是同一群人?
Some people think so.
有些人这么认为
Please, Rachel, leave the matter be.
拜托了 瑞秋 让事情过去吧
I cannot, Mama.
妈妈 我不能
Tell me plainly, Godfrey, do these people also say
坦白的告诉我 戈弗雷 这些人也说
that Mr Luker's valuable gem is the moonstone?
卢克先生的价值连城的宝石就是月亮石了吗?
They do.
他们说了
Mr Luker has, over and over, solemnly declared
卢克先生一遍又一遍的郑重的声明
that until this scandal assailed him,
在他丑闻缠身以前
he'd never heard of the moonstone.
他从来都没有听说过月亮石
And these vile people reply without a shadow of proof
这些卑鄙的人毫无根据的指责
that he has his reasons for concealment,
说他有理由隐瞒真♥相♥
and decline to believe him on his oath.
对他的发誓也不予相信
Shameful!
真是可耻!
Shameful.
可耻
An unlucky accident has
这样一件不幸的意外
associated you in people's minds with Mr Luker.
将你和卢克先生的名字 在大家心中联♥系♥了起来
You have told me what scandal says of him,
你必须告诉我关于他的丑闻是什么
what does scandal say of you?
关于你的丑闻是什么?
Don't ask me.
不要逼问我
It is better forgotten, Rachel, it is.
这件事确实还是忘掉比较好 瑞秋
I will hear it! Oh, tell her, Godfrey.
我要听! 哦 告诉她 戈弗雷
Nothing can do her such harm as you do by your silence now.
没什么事情比你现在的沉默对她的伤害更大了
If you will have it, Rachel.
如果你非要听的话 瑞秋
Scandal says the gem in pledge to Mr Luker is the moonstone
谣传说 被典当给卢克先生的是月亮石
and that I am the man who's pawned it.
我就是那个去典当的人
This gossip,
这个谣言
this stain on your name,
败坏了你的名声
Godfrey, it is my fault.
戈弗雷 这是我的错
I have sacrificed myself.
我已经牺牲了我自己
I had the right to do that if I liked
我自己愿意 可以对自己这么做
but to let an innocent man be ruined, that I cannot bear.
但是让一个无辜的人被毁掉 我不能忍♥受
Dear Rachel, you exaggerate.
亲爱的瑞秋 你太夸张了
My reputation stands too high to be destroyed
我的名誉是极好的
by a miserable passing scandal like this.
不会被这样一时可悲的谣言毁掉的
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表