剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
在最初活跃的那个阶段
that in this early state of agitation,
我可能拿了钻石 把它放到某处了
I might've taken the diamond, disposed of it somewhere
然后等醒过来就忘了?
and forgotten I'd done so by the time I woke?
呃...有可能
Er... it is possible.
那我必须得回忆起那晚发生了什么!
Then I-I need to retrieve my memory of what happened that night!
怎么能刺♥激♥起这段记忆?
How can I stimulate it?
我需要想起我做了什么 如果我真是醒了!
I need to remember what I did, if indeed I did wake!
有办法?
Is there a way?
你知道的 我能看出来你知道的 告诉我!
You know one. I see you do. Tell me!
我知道的唯一方法
The only method I know
会在生理和心理健康上都有风险
would put your physical and mental health at risk,
你的生命安全也可能没有保障
and possibly your life.
我的生命对我来说没意义了 要怎么做?
My life is of no worth to me. What must I do?
你必须得再服一次鸦♥片♥酒
You must needs take laudanum again.
或许 就像醉汉得再次
Perchance, like the inebriate
喝点酒 才能记得回家的路
who cannot remember his route home till next he takes a drink,
你可能会发现自己重复经历上次的遭遇
you may find yourself reliving your last experience of opium
然后唤醒你失去的记忆
and retrieve the memory that you have lost.
先等等 先生 这是危险又荒谬的行为!
Now, wait, sir. This is dangerous nonsense!
先生 危险确实有 荒谬 不会
Dangerous, sir, yes. Nonsense, no.
我会试试的 不是那么简单
I'll try this experiment. Well, it's not that simple.
必须创造出
You would have to almost
和去年完全一样
exactly produce the physiological conditions
的外部刺♥激♥和心理状态
as they were in you last year, and the external stimuli.
你会帮我的
You will help me.
我要你在这次试验全程陪伴
I will engage your services to see me through this re-enactment.
坎迪医生害苦了我 他打破了身为医者的誓言!
Dr Candy did me harm. He broke his Hippocratic oath!
我给你机会纠正他的错误!
I'm giving you the chance to right his wrong!
如果你帮助我的话 我会忘掉并原谅他的所作所为
I will both forgive and forget what he did if you help me.
我需要你签署一份声明
I will need you to sign a statement.
先生 我们私下说句话!
Sir, a word with you in private!
富兰克林 你这简直是胡闹
Franklin, this is mischief!
这是一种类似
This is a piece of trickery
催眠术的一种小把戏
akin to mesmerism and clairvoyance and the like.
只会激起永远不会实现的希望
It raises hopes which may never be realised.
这是我仅有的希望了
It is the only hope I have left.
那我在火车上给你提的那个建议呢?
What about the alternative that I proposed to you on the train?
不行 不行 那样我们得等上好久
No. No, it obliges us to wait.
不就两个星期? 真的很长吗?
A fortnight? Is that really so long?
太晚了
It is too late.
两个星期后 瑞秋就已经离开英国了
In a fortnight, Rachel will have left the country.
你想通过这个案件重演来证明什么? 什么也不能证明!
What do you hope to prove with this re-enactment? Nothing!
或者只能证明你真的是偷月亮石的人
Except that perhaps you really are the thief of the diamond.
我希望可以证明 假如我是小偷的话
It will prove, I hope, that if I was the thief,
我是在自己不知情的情况下偷走的
I took it unknowingly.
更好的结果是 能重演我拿了宝石后是怎么做到
Or better yet, it may show what I did with the diamond next.
假如月亮石已经不在伦敦了呢?
What if the diamond is not in London?
如果... 如果它还在这里
What if... what if it is here,
一直就在这所房♥子里?
under this very roof, and has been all along?
先生 这是一个危险而荒谬的想法
Sir, this is dangerous and ill-advised.
我不同意这么做
I forbid it.
你既没有权限也没有权利要求我怎么做
Well, you have neither the power nor the right to do so.
走着瞧吧
We shall see.
可以把酒杯都端走 巴特艾奇
You can clear the glasses, Betteredge.
我们不需要了
We won't be needing any more.
现在没有那些反对的声音了
Now that we are free of naysayers,
你对我的提议怎么看?
what do you say to my proposition?
您需要签一份声明
I would need you to sign a statement
证明您已知晓这当中的所有风险
saying you're fully aware of the risks involved in such an act.
当然
Of course.
在您委托于我之前 我需要坦白一件事
Before you entrust yourself in me, I owe you a confession.
我们之间有很多相似之处 远比你知道的多
We have more in common than you know, you and I.
我在英国开始行医的时候
At the outset of my career in this country,
流言蜚语把我的声誉击得粉碎
vile slander struck me down
我完全 完全没办法证明自己的清白
and I was incapable, perfectly incapable of proving my innocence.
在这些诬告的阴影之下 你是怎么挺过来的?
How do you live under the shadow of such false accusation?
使我用健康作代价
It has taken its toll on my health,
我也希望您能理解
as I dare to hope you may understand.
如今我患上了一种不可治愈的内疾
I now suffer from an incurable internal complaint.
这让我不得不给自己用药 结果 我...
I'm forced to medicate myself, and in doing so, I...
..我对一种药上了瘾 它让我坠落深渊
..I have become addicted to that which will be my undoing.
什么药?
What is it?
鸦♥片♥酒
Laudanum.
这是唯一能缓和我症状的药
It is the one effective palliative for my condition.
它的...强大药效
To its own... own potent mercy,
让我沉迷不已 成了它的阶下囚
I have become indebted and enslaved.
我想确认 在你实施这个试验之前
I need to make sure you fully understand the risks
你是否真的了解了它所有的风险
of the experiment before we proceed.
这钻石真的能比得上你的健康和清醒的意志吗?
Is the diamond worth the price of your health and sanity?
瑞秋小姐的卧室需要还原 楼梯平台也是
Miss Rachel's bedroom is to be restored, and also the landing.
我想知道我是不是要洗...
I wish to know whether or not I may wash my hands of...
我会叫洗碗女工把水送上来
I will call the scullery maid to bring some water.
..脱某些责任
..Of certain responsibilities.
从瑞秋小姐的卧室说起
As to Miss Verinder's bedroom, to begin with.
去年我们把地毯拿走的时候 布莱克先生
When we took up the carpet last year, Mr Blake,
我们在地上发现了很多的针
we found a surprising quantity of pins.
我需要把它们都放回原位吗?
Am I responsible for putting back the pins?
当然不需要了
Certainly not.
至于您的卧室 先生...
As to your bedroom, sir...
..我想知道 谁去负责
..I want to know who is responsible
一直保持您的房♥间乱七八糟
for keeping it in a perpetual state of litter,
不管多少次有人打扫整洁了?
no matter how often it may be set right?
这里堆的裤子 那里放的毛巾
Your trousers here, your towels there.
还有您遍地的法文小说
Your French novels everywhere.
我是说 谁来把您
I say, who is responsible
整洁的房♥间复原成杂乱的样子 先生?
for untidying the tidiness of your room, sir?
您吗 还是我来?
Yourself, or me?
这件事情就全交给我负责吧 巴特艾奇
I will take that responsibility entirely upon myself, Betteredge.
您这辈子做了数不胜数
You have done a number
的傻事 布莱克先生
of foolish things in your life, Mr Franklin.
但是这件 是最傻的
But this tops them all.
我们得先确认您去年这个时候的精神状态
We need to ascertain your psychological state this time last year
假如我们追求精确复原的话
if we're to recreate it as precisely as we can.
- 当然 - 我记得去年的这个时候
- Absolutely. - I believe this time last year,
你在遭受着
you were suffering from
紧张 恼火 还难受得睡不着觉
nervous irritation and sleeping wretchedly.
你能解释一下原因吗?
Can you assign any cause for that?
当然可以
Indeed I can.
因为抽烟
Smoking.
至少现在 这屋子里充斥着烟味
At least for now, it overwhelms the tobacco.
我抽烟让你难受了吗?
My smoking offends you?
那我不抽了
Then I will stop.
我不强迫你
I would not make you.
你不喜欢 我就不抽了
You do not like it, I cast it out.
我从那天开始就戒烟了
I gave up that very day.
把烟掐了 先生 您必须像去年一样
Put that out, sir. You must cast out the habit
突然把吸烟的习惯戒掉
with the suddenness that you did last year.
去年的这时 您还有其他原因让您觉得
Did you have any special reason for feeling anxiety
对这颗钻石感到紧张吗?
about the diamond this time last year?
我有很强烈的焦虑感
I had the strongest feelings of anxiety about it.
我知道这肯定是一个阴谋
I knew it to be the object of a conspiracy.
在那晚你入睡之前
And was the safety of the diamond the subject of conversation
你有跟任何一人
between you and any other person
谈论过关于钻石安全的问题吗?
immediately before you returned to rest on the birthday night?
宝石的安全是当晚唯一的话题
It was the only subject of conversation.
鉴于您今晚和我说的关于月亮石的事情 布莱克先生
From what you've told me of the moonstone tonight, Mr Blake,
我判断您自己经历的惊险事儿比我还要多
I judge that you have had more narrow escapes of your life
也就是相当多了
than I've had of mine, and that is saying a very great deal.
在这场实验中
It is possible that in the experiment,
我们不仅有可能证明您的清白
we may prove not just your innocence,
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表