剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
游泳也不怎么样
I can barely swim.
但是在文化艺术方面呢? 你一点造诣都没有么?
But what of culture ? You practise no art at all?
如果我有机会接受欧洲大♥陆♥的教育
Had I the benefit of a continental education,
我肯定比你强
I would've profited more than that.
我学过画画
I practise art.
哦?
Oh?
这个味道会一直散不去么?
Will that smell like this forever ?
我保证 它干了的时候就完全没味道了
It will dry to be perfectly odourless, I assure you.
至少现在它能盖住烟味
At least for now it overwhelms the tobacco.
是不是我抽烟影响到你了?
My smoking offends you ?
- 那我不抽了 - 我没有强迫你不抽
- Then I will stop. - I would not make you.
你不喜欢这味道 我就戒了它
You do not like it, I cast it out.
表面处理工作我已经弄好啦
I'm finished with the surface preparations.
很棒
How very good.
额 现在 当我们作画时 这个工具能调好色
Er, now, when we paint, this vehicle will fix the colour and then
然后我们就能装饰你的门 贴近西斯廷教堂风格了
we will decorate your door fit for the Sistine Chapel itself.
所以我们要画什么图案?
So what images will we paint ?
...玫瑰花
..Roses...
为玫瑰美人画
for a rose.
肯定不只是花吧?
Not just flowers, surely?
我从欧洲大♥陆♥带来了一本旧版画
I've brought a book of old prints with me from the Continent.
早期绘画风格
Old masters' moderns.
你随便挑
Take your pick.
我去检查侧门 威廉 你负责剩下的门
I'll do the side door, William, you get your rest.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
- 巴特艾奇 等等 - 哦
- Betteredge, wait. - Oh.
是你啊富兰克林 我还以为有闯入者
Mr Franklin, I thought we had intruders.
你怎么这么晚还没睡?
What keeps you up so late?
我后悔戒烟了 半夜出来踱踱步
I find I regret giving up tobacco, I pace half the night.
我们都为爱情牺牲啊
The things we do for love,
是吧? 来吧 我们进来 富兰克林先生
hmm ? Come, let's go inside, Mr Franklin.
- 佩内洛普? - 瑞秋小姐
- Penelope? - Miss Rachel.
你看外面那边
Out there.
那是什么?
What is it?
你漏弹了第一节
You are missing the primo part.
你这些天忙于其他的消遣活动了
You have other pastimes these days.
等富兰克林走了 我们会有足够时间练钢琴
We will have time enough to play when Franklin goes.
瑞秋 不要把你所有的希望押在弗兰克林身上
Try not to rest all your hopes with Franklin, Rachel.
你是看不上他哪一点?
What in him do you object to?
他居无定所 他还没有建树
He is not settled. He is not established.
- 他正因为游历四方而变得更好呀 - 尊贵的夫人 来信了
- He is a better man for his travels. - My lady. The post.
更好说不准 但是肯定更穷了
Better maybe, certainly poorer.
就像你自己说过的那样 “富兰克林·布莱克对钱不上心"
As you yourself said, "Franklin Blake is careless with money."
他向我保证债已经还清了
He assures me that his debts are paid.
你表哥戈弗雷写信说接受了你的邀请
Your cousin Godfrey writes to accept your invitation for him
和我们一起为你庆生
to keep your birthday with us.
你邀请他的时候很喜欢他
You liked Godfrey well enough when you invited him.
我现在也喜欢
I like him still.
要我帮忙吗?
Shall I help you with that?
我完全有能力画好画
I am perfectly capable of wielding my own paintbrush.
我知道 我...我只是觉得我更熟悉
I know it, I...I merely thought since I'm more familiar
男性身体...
with the male form...
我对男性躯体十分熟悉
I'm more than conversant with the masculine torso.
你来的那天深深刻在我的记忆里
The day of your arrival is etched on my mind.
我竟然给你留下了这么深刻的印象
Oh, I did not realise I'd made such an impression.
打扰了 先生 您要的茶?
Begging your pardon, sir, the tea you asked for?
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
你可以退下了
You may go.
让我帮你擦掉脸上的颜料
Let me help you clean that smudge off your face.
生日快乐 瑞秋
Happy birthday, Rachel.
今天阳光灿烂 如你的笑容一般
The sun is smiling on you today.
我知道 我出去给你挑了朵胸花
I know, I've been out picking you a buttonhole.
我应该给你礼物 而不是你给我
I should be giving you presents, not the other way about.
你是说没准备礼物吗?
You mean you have none?
这样无论发生什么 我都最靠近你心
Now no matter what happens, I will be close to your heart.
靠近我的心 不用吊坠你也可以
You do not need a locket for that.
谢谢你 富兰克林
Thank you, Franklin.
还累呀!
Tired still!
去躺会儿吧 聚会上你要精神饱满
Go back to bed, we need you fresh for the party.
我现在睡不着 我们还有画要画呢
I cannot sleep now, and we have more painting to do.
喝点水
Take some water.
门装饰好了?
The door is done, then?
谢天谢地
Thank heavens.
刚好赶上今晚客人欣赏装饰
In time for the guests to admire the decoration tonight.
但是 祈祷他们不要碰
Though, I pray not touch it.
要花很长时间才能干并且没有气味
It takes an age to dry as well as smelling.
上流人士的生活总是有一种尴尬困扰
Gentle folks have a very awkward rock in life.
他们自己的懒散
The rock of their own idleness.
他们一生都在
Their lives being passed
寻找自己遥不可及的东西
in looking above them for something to do,
我总是很想看看他们多久会蹂躏
it is curious to see how often they take to torturing
或糟蹋一次什么东西
something or to spoiling something.
富兰克林先生和蕾切尔小姐没有蹂躏任何东西
Well, Mr Franklin and Miss Rachel torture nothing.
是没有 他们只是
No, they simply confine
制♥造♥混乱 然而平心而论
themselves to making a mess and all they have
他们所糟蹋的东西
spoilt, to do them justice,
就是你的晚饭和门的嵌板
is your dinner and the panelling of a door.
富兰克林先生现在必须得出门了
Well, Mr Franklin must away to Frizinghall
不然银行要关门了
or the bank will be closed.
塞缪尔让我来告诉你有布莱克先生的访客
Samuel has sent me to tell you a visitor's here for Mr Blake.
跟我来办公室
Venez avec moi au bureau.
我向您保证问题马上就可以解决
Je vous jure que nous allons tout resoudre.
富兰克林先生! 您要去拿钻石吗?
Mr Franklin! Are you going to fetch the diamond?
先等我们找来保安吧
Hold off till we can get a guard.
我再多等一分钟 银行就关了
If I wait another minute, the bank will have closed.
那就和在那边的坎迪先生一起回来吧
Then go by Dr Candy's at Frizinghall,
他会来参加聚会
he's coming for the party.
让他陪你一起回来
Ask him to keep you company on the way home.
但是可能现在外面就有人
But mayhap there's still
在等待时机呢
men out there who await your opportunity.
我不需要保姆 几周以来 我们连影子
I have no need of a nursemaid. We have seen neither hide or hair
都没看到 相信我
of anyone in weeks. Trust me,
- 我会保证它安全 - 富兰克林先生...
- I will keep it safe. - Mr Franklin...
你以为我不懂法语吗?
Tu crois que je ne comprends pas le francais, alors?
相反 我...我以为你正直诚实
On the contrary I... I thought you had more integrity than
不会偷听我的私事
to eavesdrop on my private business.
你骗了我 富兰克林
You lied to me, Franklin.
我告诉我妈妈你的欠债已经还了
I told my mother your debts were settled.
我有钱 但是要把它交出来
I have the money. I have but to hand it over.
这不重要
Which is the part that counts.
我不能忍♥受谎言 富兰克林
I cannot stomach a lie, Franklin.
我对你完全诚实
I have been nothing but honest with you.
我不想骗你
I do not intend to mislead you.
- 我得走了 - 你现在要走吗? 富兰克林
- I have to go. - Would you ride away from me? Franklin.
- 戈弗雷表哥! - 瑞秋表妹
- Cousin Godfrey! - Cousin Rachel.
祝贺你生日快乐
Felicitations on your natal day.
富兰克林表弟 我以为你还在法国
Cousin Franklin, I thought you still in France.
迷人的巴黎姑娘
Charming la belle parisienne.
请打开
Please, open it.
太漂亮了
Oh, it's lovely.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你这就要离开吗
You're not leaving already,
表弟? 我们十年没见了
cousin? We have ten years to catch up on.
瑞秋 我不想吵着架离开
Er, Rachel, I do not want to leave in the middle of a quarrel.
那就别走
Then don't go.
很高兴你找我 布莱克先生
I'm delighted to have had you call for me, Mr Blake.
没同伴一路上会很孤独
It's a lonely road without company.
- 你有些焦躁不安 布莱克先生 - 只是有点儿累
- You're on edge, Mr Blake. - Just tired.
你睡眠不好吗? 你这样的年轻人吗?
Do you sleep poorly? A young man like you?
我最近在戒烟
I've recently given up smoking.
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表