剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
我请求您 别告诉富兰克林我来过这儿
I beg you, do not tell Franklin I was here.
富兰克林?
Franklin?
富兰克林?
Franklin?
我还以为我在做梦
I thought I dreamed.
瑞秋来过这儿吗?
Was Rachel here?
我们...我们有理由庆贺成功
We... we... we have reason both to rejoice over success
同时惋惜失败
and to lament over failure.
你拿了钻石 就像瑞秋说看到你拿了那样
You took the diamond, just as Rachel said she saw you do.
不幸的是
Unfortunately, the sedative
镇静作用发生得比我们预期的快
effect took hold sooner than we'd hoped.
你把钻石弄掉到地板上
You dropped the diamond on the floor.
不 不 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
恐怕您确实这么做了 先生
I'm afraid you did, sir.
我...我离开了瑞秋的房♥间
I... I left Rachel's room
然后在走廊上遇到了某个人
and I met someone in the corridor.
事情不是这样的
That is not what happened.
你把宝石弄掉了 先生
You dropped the jewel, sir.
我们三个都看到了
Three of us witnessed it.
不 不是 是去年
No, no. No, last year, man.
我说的是去年 不是昨晚
I'm talking about last year, not last night.
实验一定是唤起了一部分记忆 如你们所料
The experiment must've awoken the memory, as you predicted.
我在走廊里把钻石给了某个人
I gave the diamond to someone in the corridor.
他们...他们提出要帮我
They... they offered to help me.
他们说会把钻石带到银行
They said they would take the diamond to the bank
并保存起来
to keep it safe for me.
你...你给了谁?
Who... who was it?
一定是去年在房♥子里的某个人
It must've been somebody in the house this time last year.
那我们又回到起点了!
Then we're back where we started!
我...我记得瑞秋
I... I remember Rachel.
为什么我记得瑞秋来过这儿?
Why do I remember Rachel being here?
我会不会把钻石给了她?
Can it be I gave her the diamond?
不 不会是那样的
No, no. That cannot be.
鸦♥片♥酒会让你产生幻觉
The laudanum lies.
詹宁斯医生 按你的说法
Your theory, Dr Jennings,
富兰克林把月亮石藏起来了
is that Franklin hid the moonstone somewhere.
富兰克林认为自己把月亮石给了某人
Franklin now believes that he gave the moonstone to someone.
而我们还知道
We also have the theory
事实上 月亮石是被
that the moonstone is, in fact, in possession
卢克先生放在了伦敦的银行里
of Mr Luker's bankers in London.
现在 我们不会去争谁的说法是对的
Now, we won't contest which of those theories is correct.
而是看哪一个说法适合去验证
The only which one is in the right place to be put to the test.
几天之内 卢克一定会亲自去银行
In a few days' time, Luker must claim that jewel
取宝石
from his bank as himself,
因为存的时候登记的是他的名字
as it was deposited in his name.
我们说话的功夫 我已经让卡夫警长准备好
Now, as we speak, I've asked Sergeant Cuff
安排在银行附近监视他
to prepare to set a watch on him at the bank.
但是几天之内 瑞秋小姐就会离开
But in a few days, Miss Rachel will be gone.
等我证明了自己的清白就去追她
Then I prove my innocence and I follow her.
为了赢回她的芳心
I would travel further
我追到哪里都不嫌远
than the continent to win back Rachel's heart,
但是要做到的话 我不止要拿回钻石
but to do so, I must do more than just retrieve the diamond.
要修补我们之间的信任
Trust between us can only grow again if I find out
我必须找到是谁把钻石带到伦敦抵押给卢克先生
who took the diamond to London and pledged it to Mr Luker,
从而证明我和她的清白
thus... thus proving both my innocence and hers.
耐心点 富兰克林 要耐心
Patience, Franklin, patience.
我知道你在追求
I am aware that you are in pursuit of something
比宝石更珍贵的东西 但是听我说
far more precious than a jewel, but hear me out.
卢克不敢带着宝石离开银行
Luker will not dare to leave the bank with the jewel.
记住 宝石的守护者们也在等着拿回他们的宝石
Remember, the guardians also wait to redeem their gem,
他之前已经吃过他们的苦头了
and he has suffered at their hands already.
不 我是指望着
No. I'm acting on the chance
把宝石当给卢克的人
that the person who pledged that jewel to Luker
现在一定等着他去银行把宝石取出来
must now await for him into the bank in order to redeem it.
如果是这样的话 我们有可能发现他
That being the case, we may lay our hands on him!
如果我们成功了 就能解开谜团
If we succeed, we clear up the mystery
揭开困惑我们的地方
exactly the point where it baffles us now.
先生 有您的信
Sir, a message for you.
正好 先生们
Just in time, sirs.
卢克先生两个小时前
Mr Luker was seen two hours ago
乘着出租车离开了在蓝贝斯的房♥子
leaving his house in Lambeth in a cab.
有两名男子陪同他
He was accompanied by two men
听我的人说是穿着便服的警♥察♥
who my men say were police officers in plain clothes.
现在 如果卢克先生对守护者的恐惧
Now, if Mr Luker's dread of the guardians
时他最基本的谨慎防范
is at the bottom of this precaution,
这说明什么就显而易见了
the inference is plain enough.
他这是去银行取出钻石
He's going to take the diamond out of the bank.
你看到卢克了吗?
Have you seen Luker?
我一个小时之前看到他 去了那边的办公室
I saw him an hour since, going to an office down there.
- 他出来了吗? - 没有 我们得耐心等等
- Well, has he come out again yet? - No, but we must on our mettle.
那个魁梧的男人 戴着灰色帽子的男人和那个水手
The stout man, the man in the grey hat and the sailor.
他们中都有可能是来取钻石的
Any one of these has the potential to receive the diamond.
我们得准备好跟着他们所有人
We must be ready to follow any of them.
无论是谁从卢克先生那儿拿走宝石
Whoever takes the jewel from Mr Luker
都有可能是中介人
is likely to be an intermediary
然而把宝石转交给我们一直在找的小偷
and will pass it on to our thief.
守护者们也会有自己的眼线
Now, the guardians have their spies somewhere
我觉得是那个水手
and I think it is that sailor.
他在那儿!
Here he is now! If he
如果他要把宝石转交给任何人 一定是现在
passes the jewel to anyone, he will do it now.
我们...我们不能自降身份去跟踪他们
We... we can't degrade ourselves by following them.
我跟着那个魁梧的男人 你跟着那个戴灰帽子的
I shall take the stout man, you take the man in the grey hat.
埃斯拉跟着那个水手
Ezra can take the sailor.
注意一下卢克
Keep an eye on Septimus Luker.
我们可能犯错误
We may have made a mistake
宝石也许仍然在他那儿
and the diamond is still in his possession.
瑞秋! 不..不可能啊
Rachel! It... it... it cannot be.
她昨天就出国了
She left the country yesterday.
她让我们这么认为的
So she gave us to believe.
你跟着水手
You are to follow the sailor.
你必须跟着她
Then you must follow her.
那个戴着灰帽子的男人
The man in the grey hat
为一个化学家工作三十多年了
has spent 30 years in service to the chemist.
他出现在银行
He was here at the bank
是为了把钱存进他主人的账号♥里
to deposit money into his master's account.
他对月亮宝石一无所知
He knows no more about the moonstone than the babe unborn!
我之前追踪的那个人结果只是
The gentleman I pursued turned out to be
东市场路一个受人尊敬的五金商人
a respectable master ironmonger in Eastcheap.
我辜负了你们所有人也包括我自己
I have failed you all and I have failed myself.
- 我觉得我们不该再追查这个案子了 - 为什么?
- I believe we should pursue the case no further. - Why? What
- 究竟是怎么回事 先生? - 有一位年轻的女士
- on earth's the matter, sir? - There was a... A young lady.
卢克和她说过话 他们之间传递了什么东西
Luker spoke to her, something was passed between them.
我看不清她的脸
I could not see her face,
但是她的姿势很明显像
but she had unmistakably the poise of...
你是说你在怀疑瑞秋小姐吗?
Are you saying you suspect Miss Rachel after all?
但是那是不可能的 先生!
But that is not possible, sir!
她昨天已经坐曙光号♥出发去大♥陆♥了
She left for the continent yesterday on the Aurora!
没有 先生 因为突发事件 启程被推后了
No, sir. The departure has been delayed because of an incident.
码头一片混乱
The docks are in chaos.
曙光号♥要直到明天下午才起航
The Aurora will not set sail till tomorrow afternoon.
你跟踪的那个年轻女士去哪儿了?
Where did the young lady you followed go?
我是这一行
I am the worst amateur
最业余的侦探
detective that ever tried hands at the trade.
恐怕我跟丢了她了
I'm afraid I lost sight of her.
我要结束调查了
I'm ending the inquiry.
感谢你的服务 先生 你可以离开了
Thank you for your services, sir, you are dismissed.
不 不 不 等一下!
No, no, no, no, no, wait!
詹宁斯医生和那个水手呢?
What of Dr Jennings and the sailor?
我们还是等到我们
Let us wait until we have
有他的消息再采取进一步的行动吧
news from him before we take any action.
我会去拜访瓦林德小姐
I will make a surprise visit to Miss Verinder.
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表