剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
For what reason?
什么理由去呢?
Well, there's nothing in the will that can be contested,
嗯 遗嘱中并无任何有争议的部分
so no-one would have the
所以没有人会因为任何法律上的原由
slightest LEGAL interest in examining it.
去查看遗嘱
Were you able to discover who it was?
你找出那是谁了吗?
I have come directly from the solicitor's office.
我是直接从律师办公室过来的
I managed... Well, I...
我设法... 呃 我...
I persuaded them to release the name of their client.
我说服他们向我透露了客户的名字
Who, man? Who?!
谁啊 老兄? 是谁?!
Godfrey Ablewhite.
戈弗雷·亚伯怀特
Godfrey looked at the will on the morning of my aunt's funeral?
戈弗雷在我姨妈葬礼那天一早去查看了遗嘱?
And then proposed to her daughter that very afternoon.
然后就在当天下午向她女儿求了婚
I take it Rachel is the sole beneficiary?
我猜瑞秋是唯一的继承人?
She owns everything.
在她嫁人之前
Until she takes a husband.
一切都是她的
He wants her for her money alone.
他只是为了她的钱才娶她的
At least we know that Godfrey is not our thief.
至少我们知道了戈弗雷不是我们要找的窃贼
If he had taken the moonstone,
如果他拿了月亮石
he wouldn't need to marry for money.
他就不必为了钱结婚了
I must ensure Rachel knows before she marries him.
我一定要确保瑞秋在嫁给他之前了解这一切
We have no need to wait for the morning train.
我们不必等早上的火车
I have a coach outside.
我的马车就停在外面
The driver has sworn to me he can get us there in four hours.
车夫向我保证能在四个小时之内把我们送到那里
We can talk to Rachel at first light.
我们能赶在天亮前告诉瑞秋
That is, if you're willing to travel with me.
我是说 如果你愿意和我一起去的话
Well, where are you going?
嗯 你们这是要去哪儿?
We cannot stop to talk.
我们没时间停下来说话
What am I to do?
那我怎么办?
You have your money, Miss Clack.
你已经拿到钱了 克拉克小姐
I should let dear Godfrey know it.
我要通知亲爱的戈弗雷先生
It is possible he may yet be in search of a bride.
他的新娘可能还没落定呢
Miss Clack.
克拉克小姐
Wait!
等等!
By Jupiter, Mr Blake, you are a hard man to track down.
我的天哪 布莱克先生 你可真难找啊
You received my telegram?
收到我的电报了吗?
To say I had a clue as to the whereabouts of Lucy Yolland.
说我有了露西·尤兰德行踪的线索
Have you found her? I have.
你找到她了吗? 是的
And Rosanna Spearman's letter with her,
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼的信在她身上
but she will only hand it to you in person.
但是她只愿意把它当面交给你
I must to Brighton tonight.
我今晚必须去趟布莱顿
And pass up the opportunity to solve this mystery?
错失解开这个迷案的机会吗?
It will wait.
可以随后再处理的
No, no, no, no. The news that I have for Rachel
不 不要 我带给瑞秋的消息
may well drive her away from Godfrey, but were you to solve
足以让她离开戈弗雷 但是如果你解决了
the mystery of the moonstone,
月亮石迷案
that could drive Rachel towards you.
会让瑞秋转变心意转向你这里
Sir, you have to come with me.
先生 你必须和我去
I will go and see Rachel.
我会去见瑞秋
I will do everything in my power to stop this marriage.
我会尽我所能来阻止这场婚礼
Lucy, I present Franklin Blake.
露西 富兰克林·布莱克先生带来了
Miss Yolland, I...
尤兰德小姐 我...
Stand there.
站那儿别动
I want to look at you.
我要看看你
I think you have got a letter to give me.
我想你有封信要交给我
Say that again.
再说一遍
You... You have a letter for me?
你... 你有封信要给我是吗?
No, can't see it.
没有 我看不见
Can't see what?
看不见什么?
Murderer. That is slander.
杀人犯 那是谣传
He has been the death of Rosanna Spearman.
是他害死了罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼
You cannot blame me for that.
这件事你不能怪我
I was not even present
她滑入致命的沙堆时
when she made her fatal slip into the sands.
我甚至都不在场
And they call me crippled.
他们都叫我跛子
You are blind, Franklin Blake.
可你是个瞎子 富兰克林·布莱克
You do not deserve her explanations.
你不配听到她的解释
Go back to your denial, and your privilege.
回去继续否认 继续自命不凡吧
I have nothing for you here. Miss Yolland,
我没什么要交给你的 尤兰德小姐
I do not know the contents
我不知道罗莎娜寄给你的信里
of the letter Rosanna sent you, and I...
都写了些什么 我...
I can't imagine the reason why she sent it,
也不知道她为什么要寄这样一封信
but it is her last communication.
但那是她最后要传递的信息
A missive, as it were, from the grave.
事实如此 那是来自于坟墓的重要信息
If it were Rosanna's last
如果罗莎娜最后的愿望
wish for Mr Blake to receive the letter...
是要布莱克先生收到这封信...
Then she was a fool!
那么她就是个傻子!
The finger of suspicion fell on Rosanna in her lifetime.
她终生背负被怀疑的指指点点
I was always kind to her.
我一直对她很好
Were you now? What a gent
你现在也是吗? 多么绅士啊
Mr Blake, the day is not far off when the poor will rise against
布莱克先生 穷♥人♥们起来反对富人们的日子
the rich, and I pray heaven it may begin with you.
不会太远了 我向上苍祈祷希望能从你开始
You speak as if I have wronged her.
你说的好像我做了对不起她的事情
Let me assure you I did Rosanna no wrong.
我想你保证我没有做过任何对不起她的事
I was mistaken.
是我错了
You DO need to hear what she has to say.
你确实需要听听她要说的话
Take it.
拿去吧
I never set eyes on you afore.
在此之前我从未见过你
God Almighty forbid I should ever see you again.
上帝保佑从今往后我也不要再看到你
You were right. She did keep a memorandum.
你是对的 她确实留了一份备忘录
A map.
一张地图
And instructions.
还有一些说明
To where she sank the box in the sands.
指出了她在沙滩埋箱子的位置
The diamond is yet within my grasp, and Rachel's heart with it.
宝石已经在我的控制之中 有了它我就能获得瑞秋的心
I go to Yorkshire at first light.
天一亮我就去约克郡
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表