剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
我听说他的母亲
I hear his mother's 700
一年七百次像过筛子一样检查他
a year runs through him as through a sieve.
去国外的年轻人可不就是这样么
Such is the way of a young man abroad.
我会很高兴见到富兰克林先生
I shall be delighted to see Mr Franklin
最棒的...打破窗户...的男孩子
the nicest boy who ever spun a top... or broke a window.
还是是那个曾经会折磨洋娃娃的如暴君般残忍♥的人
The most atrocious tyrant that ever tortured a doll.
十年前你很崇拜他呀
You worshipped him ten years ago.
然后他走了
And then he left.
当我想到富兰克林·布莱克 我就会
I burn with indignation and I ache with fatigue
怒火中烧 身心俱疲
when I think of Franklin Blake.
请稍等 小姐
Excuse me, my lady.
有什么需要帮忙的 帅哥?
May I help you, gentlemen?
我只是在找厨房♥的门
I was just looking for the kitchen door.
请允许我介绍下我和我的伙伴吧?
May I present myself and my compatriot?
我们是巡回演出的艺人
We are travelling entertainers,
请允许我们在女主人面前
and we beg permission to display our skills
展示我们的技艺
in the presence of the lady of the house.
很抱歉告诉你 房♥子的女主人不在家
I'm sorry to inform you, the lady of the house is out.
你们得改天再来了
I must ask you to come back another time.
佩内洛普 你要去哪?
Penelope, where are you going ?
到晚饭点了罗莎娜还没回来 夫人让我去接她回来
Rosanna is late to dinner, I'm sent to fetch her in.
- 她又一个人出去散步了? -她说是为了身体好
- She walks alone again ? - For her health, she says.
但要是说为了健康 我可不情愿去她去的地方
Though I would not go, for my health, where she's gone.
- 去了沙滩 - 一如既往
- To the sands. - As ever,
去了颤栗海滩
to the Shivering Sands.
要变天了 你回去吧
The tide is on the turn. Go back inside.
我去接她回来
I'll get her in.
顺便让塞缪尔在我走后锁门
And ask Samuel to lock the doors behind me.
弗兰克林先生 然后我就急急赶去
'So, Mr Franklin, I hurried
那片荒凉危险之地
to that forlorn and treacherous place,
那地方连鸟都敬而远之
'which the very birds of the air give a wide berth.
但对罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼而言并不是这样
'not so, Rosanna Spearman.
这里是我们可怜的女佣最爱的散步之处
'This was our poor housemaid's favourite walk.'
罗莎娜 你要赶不上晚饭了
You're late for dinner, Rosanna.
孩子 快来 快动身
Come, come, now, girl.
在这个房♥子里你有了重生的机会
You have been given a miraculous opportunity in this house.
你必须得试着把握它
You must try to use it.
我做了我的份内事
I do my work.
你的过去已经全被拭去了
Your past is all sponged out.
你为什么不能忘记它呢?
Why can't you forget it ?
要是我们都能那么擦洗掉过去该多么好啊 先生
Would that we could just wash away the past, sir.
我昨天给您清洗过这个翻领
I cleaned this lapel for you just yesterday,
用了一种新的配方 号♥称保证去除任何污渍
with a new composition warranted to remove any spot.
那块污渍是去除掉了
The stain is taken off,
但是 巴特艾奇先生 还是有痕迹 还是有痕迹
but the play shows, Mr Betteredge, the play shows.
你老是坐在这悲凉的地方
It's sitting everlastingly in this
这才是问题的所在 我的衣服不重要
miserable place that's the problem, not my outfit.
你为什么喜欢待在这儿呢?
What makes you like being here ?
我试图远离 但是我做不到
I try to keep away, but I can't.
你有观察过那些沙子么?
Have you seen what the sand will do ?
你有向海里扔过石头
Have you thrown a stone out there
然后看着沙子迅速吞没了它么?
and watched the quicksand suck it down?
真是段没有营养的对话
That's unwholesome talk.
巴特艾奇先生 有时候
Sometimes, Mr Betteredge...
...我觉得我的坟墓在这里等着我
..I think my grave waits for me here.
真正等着你的
What awaits you
是烤羊肉还有羊油布丁!
is roast mutton and suet pudding!
你饿着肚子就只能胡思乱想!
This is what comes of thinking on an empty stomach!
巴特艾奇?
Betteredge?
巴特艾奇 是你么?
Betteredge, is that you?
额 你可能记不起我小时候的样子
Well, you may not remember the boy I was,
但我打赌你还记得我欠你的钱
but I'll wager you remember the debt I still owe you.
请还我七镑六便士 富兰克林·布莱克先生
Seven and sixpence, Mr Franklin Blake,
还有十年的利息!
and ten years' interest!
但是谁会问朋友要利息呢?
But who charges interest amongst friends ?
你手里拿的是什么?
What have you got there?
他的纽扣孔里掉出来的...
His buttonhole...
先生
sir.
-留着它吧 -快回去吧现在
- Keep it. - Now, run along.
要不然晚饭都冷了!
Your dinner will be cold !
欢迎回来 富兰克林先生
Welcome back to the old place, Mr Franklin.
你还提前来了
And all the more welcome that you're here,
我们更加欢迎你了
even before we expected you !
事出有因
I have reason for that.
我之所以提前一天乘火车来
I travelled by today's, instead of tomorrow's train,
因为我确信我被跟踪了
because I believed I was being followed.
被谁?
By who?
被一个印度人 我本想着能趁他不注意溜走的
By an Indian fellow, and I'd hoped to give him the slip.
谁会尾随你 而且为什么呢?
Who would follow you, and why ?
知道原因比知道谁容易多了
The why is easier than the who.
我是带着我们赫恩卡斯尔叔叔
I'm come with my cousin
留给瑞秋的遗产来的
Rachel's legacy from our uncle Herncastle,
这本来是为瑞秋的18岁生日准备的
to be given her on her 18th birthday.
赫恩卡斯尔上校
Colonel Herncastle.
- 他给瑞秋小姐留下了什么? -这个
- What has he left Miss Rachel? - This.
去年在沙滩上那天
'That day on the beach last year,'
有件事我很后悔 先生
there is something I regret, sir.
我有很多后悔的事
There are many things I regret.
我没有告诉你我所了解的哈德卡斯尔上校的事
I did not tell you what I knew of Colonel Herncastle.
我不想在闲谈中提及那些
I did not wish to pass on idle talk,
并且他和你不是一代人
and he was not of your generation,
所以你也不用知道他过去什么样
so you would not have known what he was.
- 哪样? - 一个铁石心肠的人
- Which was ? - A hard man.
冷酷无情的人
A cold man.
他和夫人关系不好
He and my lady were on poor terms.
夫人把他从自己房♥子里赶出去了 他们可是亲姐弟
She barred him from her house, her own brother.
但是他原谅她了
But he forgave her.
他临终之时原谅了她 这块留给她女儿
He repented on his deathbed and left her daughter
价值2万镑的钻石就是证明啊
a 20,000 pound diamond to prove it.
一块他靠杀戮夺来的钻石
A diamond that he killed for.
这钻石让他一辈子活在恐惧里
That caused him to live out his days in fear of his life.
一块沾满血
A stone stained with blood
- 嵌着诅咒的石头 - 你在说什么?
- and beset with a curse. - What are you saying ?
他们的和解是个谎言?
The reconciliation was a lie ?
现在想想 我相信这个个邪恶的上校完全是
Looking back, I now believe the wicked colonel fully intended
打着要通过报复他姐姐唯一的孩子
to visit the curse on his sister,
来诅咒她的念头
by means of her only child.
现在看来他成功了
And the Lord knows he succeeded.
有人对你来此的目的很清楚 还有这石头的价值
Someone has learned of your charge, and its value.
你说你的尾随者是个印度人?
You say your pursuer was Indian?
有可能他和那些刚刚
Mayhap he's linked to those entertainers
被我打发走的游艺人有关联
I've just sent away from our door.
刚刚有印度人在大宅?
There were Indians at the house ?
但愿只是是巧合 不过还是小心为妙…
Mayhap it is but chance coincidence. Still...
富兰克林先生...去银行里存起来
..To the bank, Mr Franklin.
- 赶快! - 你说得对
- Post haste ! - No, you are right.
您的收据 先生
Your receipt, sir.
富兰克林表哥!
Cousin Franklin !
瑞秋表妹
Cousin Rachel.
我们以为你迷路了 我是过来营救你的
We thought you had got lost. I was on my way to rescue you.
你歇息的那片树林
Trees where you sit
将汇聚成浓荫...
Shall crowd into a shaa...
浓荫
Aaaa-aaade
下面是二重唱
The next is a duet.
你不会唱歌♥?
You do not sing ?
也不弹琴?
Or play?
我只能陪你吹吹口琴了
I can accompany you on the harmonica, nothing more.
你会发现我并没有什么高雅的追求
You will find me sadly lacking in gentlemanly pursuits.
我不去狩猎...
I do not shoot...
或者击剑...或者钓鱼
or fence...or fish.
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表