剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
关于月亮石的事中 布莱克先生
me about the moonstone tonight, M. Blake,
我判断你已经有过比我更多的
I judge that you have had more narrow escapes of
九死一生的经历
your life than I've had of mine,
真是很了不起
and that is saying a very great deal.
他们已经看到月亮石在瓦林德小姐的手中了
They have seen the moonstone in Miss Verinder's hand,
那要怎么做?
what is to be done ?
他们是月亮石的合法拥有者 把它还给他们吧
They are its rightful owners, give it back to them.
我知道 你们都觉得我在说胡话
I see, you think I've lost my mind?
还有个备选:
The alternative:
明天把这颗钻石送到阿姆斯特丹去进行切割
send the diamond tomorrow to be cut up at Amsterdam,
把它变成六份
make half a dozen diamonds of it,
月亮石的神圣身份就会被终结了
there is an end of the sacred identity of the moonstone
这也会是阴谋的终结
and there is an end of the conspiracy.
然后这就没希望了
Then there is no hope for it,
我们必须明天一早告诉瓦林德女士
we must speak to Lady Verinder first thing tomorrow.
那今晚呢?
What about tonight ?
那些残忍♥的恶魔会折回来吗?
Suppose those murderous devils come back?
在他们被发现的情况下吗?
Now they are found out?
不会 他们不会冒这样的风险
No, they will not risk it.
但如果你需要更安心 可以把那些狗松开
But if you need reassurance, let the dogs loose.
我们的狗朋友有一个优秀的品质 巴特艾奇先生
Our canine friends have one great merit, Mr Betteredge.
他们不会陷入你这样关于人类生命
They are not likely to be troubled with the same scruples
神圣性疑虑的困境
you have about the sanctity of human life.
要我帮忙吗 医生?
Can I help you, doctor?
瓦林德夫人饱受偏头痛折磨
Lady Verinder has an attack of the migraines.
今晚她看起来特别难受
She seems unusually burdened this evening.
举办宴会是一项繁重的工作 坎迪医生
Hosting a party's a taxing business, Dr Candy.
希望这能让她轻松一点
Hopefully this will give her some relief.
- 谢谢你 坎迪医生 - 你好点了吗?
- Thank you, Dr Candy. - Are you quite well, Aunt?
刚刚外边那群外国佬仍然让我心有余悸
That heathen parade outside gives me palpitations still.
我向你保证 德鲁希拉 我身体特别健康
I'm in perfect health, Drusilla, I assure you.
好了 感觉是时候离开了
Well, perhaps it is time to take our leave.
走之前要来一杯饯别酒吗 先生们?
A stirrup cup before you go, sirs?
来吧 先生 我们之前有过争执 不要在矛盾中分别
Come, sir, we quarrelled earlier, let us not part in bad humour,
- 如果我有所冒犯我向您道歉 -没事
- I apologise if I gave offence. - None taken.
瑞秋 今晚我们该把你的钻石放哪儿?
Rachel, where shall we put your diamond tonight?
当然是放在我的印度橱柜里 好让它感觉回到了家
In my Indian cabinet, of course, so it may feel at home.
亲爱的 你的橱柜没有锁哦
My dear, your cabinet has no lock to it.
天呐 妈妈 这又不是在酒店?
Good heavens, Mama, is this an hotel?
家里还会有小偷吗?
Are there thieves in the house?
你妈没错 这宝石太贵重了
Your mother is right, it is of fantastic value,
它应该用钥匙锁起来 今晚让我来保管它吧
it should be under lock and key. Let me look after it tonight
直到我们明天把它带到能安全保管的地方
until we can take it for safekeeping tomorrow.
这家里谁不是我们的朋友?
Who in this house is not our friend ?
我不会让我们的
I will not insult our
客人或佣人感到被怀疑而冒犯到他们
guests or staff by making them feel suspected.
它会和我待在一起
It will stay with me.
瑞秋 明早一起来就来我的房♥间
Rachel, come to my room first thing tomorrow morning.
我有些事要和你说
I shall have something to say to you.
大家晚安
Goodnight to you all.
我 呃...
I, er...
我们还是朋友和表兄妹 不是吗 戈弗雷?
We are friends and cousins still, are we not, Godfrey ?
当然
Of course.
正如我所愿
I would want nothing less.
这是你画的?
You painted this?
我们一起
We did.
晚安
Goodnight.
关于今早的争吵
Our quarrel this morning...
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我不想你对我有不好的看法
I didn't want you to think badly of me.
我很抱歉我误导了你
I'm sorry I misled you
我以生命起誓我不会再这样了
and I promise on my life I never will again.
你原谅我了吗?
Am I forgiven?
现在很晚了
It is late.
我们明早再说吧
Let us speak in the morning.
詹姆斯在外面的马车上
James is outside with the carriage.
一路平安 先生们
Safe journeys, sirs.
又不是我们处于危险之中 巴特艾奇
It is not we who are in danger, Betteredge.
别怕 宝石的守护者今夜不会回来的
Fear not, the guardians will not return tonight,
我用我们的名誉来担♥保♥
I'd wager my reputation on it.
真心希望你是对的 莫士威特先生
I sincerely hope you're right, Mr Murthwaite.
为了安全我会再四处看看
I'll go around once again just for good measure.
还有 塞缪尔 把狗松开吧
And, Samuel, set the dogs loose.
显而易见 害怕危险的心理
'Fear of danger is 10,000 times
比危险本身可怕一万倍
'more terrifying then danger itself when apparent to the eyes
我们发现焦虑而产生的负担比我们所担忧的邪恶
'and we find the burden of anxiety greater by much than the evil
还要可怖
'which we are anxious about.'
你是不是在那个晚上发现
And did you find that to be the case
什么东西不见后 明白了这个道理?
when you realised what had gone on that night?
也不一定 先生
Maybe not, sir.
也许不是这样
Maybe not.
来人啊!
Help !
佩内洛普! 快来! 月亮石不见了!
Penelope! Help! The moonstone, it's gone!
在玫瑰花♥园♥外面那个男人 我们需要他的帮助
Out in the rose garden now is the very man whose help we need -
他就是伟大的卡夫警长
the great Cuff himself.
把这个案子交给你 我只做一句评论
I have one remark on handing this case to you.
瑞秋·瓦林德丢了月亮石 你失去了什么?
Rachel Verinder lost the moonstone, what did YOU lose ?
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表