剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
But I hope Rosanna will be cleared also.
箱子里的信 先生 我们得看看!
The letter in the box, sir, we must read it!
你可以有自己的判断
You shall form your own judgment.
先生...我有件事向你坦白
Sir... I have something to own to you.
‘有时寥寥几句话就可完成的坦白
'A confession which means much misery
‘却蕴含着无限苦楚’
'may sometimes be made in very few words.'
'我对你的坦白只需三个词
This confession can be made in three words.
'我对你的坦白只需三个词'
'This confession can be made in three words.'
我爱你
I love you.
'我爱你'
'I love you.'
天呐 这是什么意思?
In the name of heaven, what can this mean?
烦请继续 先生
Read on, sir, I beg you.
'若我还活着 对我来说
'It would be very disgraceful to me to tell you this
'向你坦白是件非常可耻的事
'if I was a living woman.'
但当你看到这封信时 如果我将已不在人世
But if, and when you read it, I shall be dead and gone.
我就有更多勇气
It is that which makes me bold.
上帝救救这可怜的孩子吧!
God save the poor child!
是什么恶魔让她变成这样?
What demons drove her to this?
'先生 你会在我的藏匿处
'Sir, you will find your nightgown in my hiding place
发现你那件有漆斑的睡衣
'with the smear of paint on it.'
你一定想知道为什么会被我藏起来
And you'll want to know how it came to be hidden by me,
为什么我生前从未告诉过你
and why I said nothing to you about it in my lifetime.
'我只有一个理由
'I have only one reason to give to you.
'我做这些奇怪的事情 只因我爱你'
'I did those strange things because I loved you.'
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
你怎么会知道呢?
How could you have known?
要是她早点向我吐露秘密
If only she had confided in me,
我就能不让她胡思乱想
I could've crushed such fanciful imaginings.
让她清醒理智些
I could've brought her to her senses.
你还记得那天早上 你从沙丘走到我们的面前
Do you remember when you came out on us from among the sand hills
来找巴特艾奇先生吗?
that morning, looking for Mr Betteredge?
巴特艾奇 是你吗?
Betteredge, is that you?
'你就像童话中的王子!
'You were like a prince in a fairy story!
'你就像梦中的爱人
'You were like a lover in a dream.
'你是我见过最可爱的人
'You were the most adorable human creature I'd ever seen.
'一看见你 我的心就砰砰直跳
'Something leapt up in me the instant I set eyes on you.'
罗莎娜? 你捡到什么了?
Rosanna? What have you got there?
他纽孔的装饰... 先生
His buttonhole... sir.
留着吧
Keep it.
我一直留着你的玫瑰
I kept your rose.
请别笑我愚蠢
Don't laugh at this, if you can help it.
我幻想是你给我的这朵玫瑰
I liked to fancy that you'd
因为你在意我
given it to me because you cared for me.
哎... 纯粹的幻想
Alas... vain fancies.
'在你面前的这朵凋零的玫瑰
'The faded rose before you now is the same fresh rose
'就是我曾寄予希望的那朵'
'that once I put so much hope in.'
我觉得在你自己还没意识到之前
I believe I found out you were in love with Miss Rachel
我就察觉了你对瑞秋小姐的爱恋
before you found out yourself.
她过去经常送你玫瑰 用来插在你的纽孔上
She used to give you roses to wear in your buttonhole.
啊 富兰克林先生!
Ah, Mr Franklin!
但你更多时候佩戴的是我的玫瑰 这是你和她都没想到的
You wore my roses oftener than either you or she thought.
在那时 我唯一的慰藉就是
The only comfort I had at the time
偷偷从玻璃杯中拿掉她的
was putting my rose secretly in your glass of water
换上我的玫瑰 然后把她的扔掉
in place of hers, and then throwing her rose away.
罗莎娜?
Rosanna?
我没能在早上做完打扫
I couldn't finish my work this morning.
现在回来再把它做完
I came back to complete it.
你可以走了
You can leave it now.
我当时以为她在偷东西
And I thought she was thieving.
镜子告诉了我真♥相♥
The glass told me the truth,
我不值得你的关注
that I was not worthy of your attention,
但我的心却不听
but my heart wouldn't listen.
自从我对男性更熟悉了些
Since I am more familiar with the male form.
我越来越喜爱你
I went on getting fonder and fonder of you,
好像我成了一名与你地位同等的小姐
just as if I was a lady in your own rank of life.
我深深记住你对瑞秋说的话
I hung on your words to Rachel,
幻想那是对我讲的
imagining they were really meant for me.
对不起 先生 您要的茶
Begging your pardon, sir. The tea you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以走了
You may go.
先生 我的工作就是为你铺床 并把房♥间收拾整洁
My work, sir, was to make your bed and put your room tidy.
那是我一天中最幸福的时刻
It was the happiest hour I had in the whole day.
宝石丢失的那天早上
The morning the diamond went missing,
我照常在干活
I went about my duties as usual.
然后 我发现了这件蹭有漆斑的睡衣
Then I found your nightgown with the stain of paint on it.
那时 我没想那么多
I thought nothing of it at the time.
我仅仅高兴于能借着清洗的机会
I was merely delighted to have an excuse to spend time
可以和你的衣物共度时光
with that dear garment of yours to clean it.
不久 希格雷夫警司
And then Superintendent
让我们对蹭痕产生了关注
Seagrave brought our attention to the smear.
出去! 所有人 到楼下去!
Out! All of you, downstairs!
看你们制♥造♥的麻烦了吗?! 粗心!
See the damage you're doing?! Careless!
瞧你那条裙子干的好事!
Look what mischief your
弄干净! 弄干净!
skirts have done already! Clear out! Clear out!
你把门上的画蹭花了!
You've smeared the door!
嫉妒的猜疑
I fainted because of the
在我脑海闪过 我差点昏了过去
jealous suspicion that suddenly crossed my mind.
因为我马上就意识到
Knowing immediately as I did
那个蹭痕就是你的睡衣留下的
that it was your nightgown that had made the smear.
在夜幕的遮掩下
That you may have visited Miss Rachel secretly
你偷偷地去了瑞秋小姐的卧室
under the loving and protective cloak of darkness.
我对瑞秋小姐的恨愈发深了
I hated Miss Rachel more than ever then.
嫉妒之心让我决定保存这件睡衣
My jealousy led me to determine to keep the nightgown
等待观望
and to wait and watch
看我有什么可以利用的机会
and see what use I might make of it.
那时 我丝毫没想过
At that time, not the ghost of an idea entered my head
会是你偷走了宝石
that you had stolen the diamond.
随后 那天最特别的一件事发生了
Then followed the most extraordinary event of the day.
警司暗示说
The superintendent has
一点不会有错
hinted that beyond any possibility of mistaking,
他怀疑我就是那个小偷!
he suspects me of being the thief!
他怎么会那样认为?
What can have given him that idea?
因为宝石是在瑞秋的房♥间丢失的
Because the diamond were taken from Miss Rachel's room,
而那晚我是最后一个出现在她房♥间的 !
and I were the last person in there that night!
'我的脑子一团乱
'My head whirled.
'如果待在她卧室的
'If the last person who was
最后一个是嫌疑人
in the room is the person to be suspected,
'我暗自想 那么小偷就不是佩内洛普
'I thought to myself, the thief is not Penelope,
'而是富兰克林·布莱克先生'
'but Mr Franklin Blake.'
这一新发现让我兴奋不已
The excitement of this new discovery of mine turned my head.
要将它藏在什么地方
How to hide the nightgown
才能让探长都不会发现?
so that not even the sergeant could find it?
穿上你曾穿过的睡衣
You had worn it and I had a little moment of pleasure
给我了片刻的快乐
in wearing it after you.
先生 我们合二为一了
We were united, sir.
我太迫不及待地想见到你了
I felt such a devouring eagerness to see you
就找了个借口
that I found an immediate excuse.
先生? 我在你卧室床板夹缝中发现了这个
Sir? I found this lodged between the boards in your bedroom.
啊 谢谢
Ah. Well found, thank you.
还有别的事吗?
Is there something else?
你要跟我说什么吗?
Do you wish to speak to me?
是的
Yes, if I dare.
宝石之事真怪 先生
It's a strange thing about the diamond, sir.
的确
Indeed it is.
他们永远都找不到那颗宝石 对吗?
They will never find it, sir, will they?
是啊 也发现不了那个偷宝石的人 我敢保证
No. No, the person who took it, I'll answer for that.
我总认为她对我的行为有些怪异
I always felt her behaviour towards me odd.
现在我明白了 她...
And now I understand. She...
...她以为我们灵犀相通
..She believed we were kindred spirits.
就因为她所认为的盗窃这件事
Bonded, as she thought, by my thievery.
我读不下去了 加布里埃尔 我的头好晕
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表