剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
或许我们能马上还她的清白
It may be we can clear her name immediately.
你找到她了吗?
Have you found her?
自她下午离家去做慈善工作之后
She has not been seen since
就再没有人看到过她了
she left home this afternoon on charity work.
她的女仆无法或者是不愿意
Her maid was unable, or perhaps unwilling,
告诉我她在哪里
to let me know where she is.
这样 或许你和克拉克小姐
Well, perhaps you and Miss
一直以来都是对的 警长
Clack have been right all along, Sergeant.
我不再那样认为了
I do not think that way any more.
我去年错误的怀疑了瑞秋
I wrongly suspected Rachel last year.
现在我可能也怀疑错人了
I may be suspecting the wrong person now.
但是先不要打开 布莱克先生 等到你知道真♥相♥再打开
But wait to open this, Mr Blake, till you are at the truth,
然后把犯人的名字和
and compare the name of the guilty person
我写在便条上的名字对比一下
with the name I've written on this note.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是埃斯拉之手
This is Ezra's hand.
我想我已经追踪到宝石了
I think I have tracked down the diamond.
我肯定那些守卫者也在追踪
I am sure that also in pursuit are the guardians.
他们跟着我跟着的同一辆出租马车
They followed the same Hackney carriage I did
从朗伯德街一直跟到伦敦塔码头
down to the docks from Lombard Street to Tower Wharf,
却发现曙光号♥的启程
only to discover that the departure of the Aurora
被推迟到明天下午
was delayed until tomorrow afternoon
还有她的目的地改成了荷兰
and that her destination had changed to Holland.
阿姆斯特丹就是莫士威特建议我们切割宝石的地方
Amsterdam is where Murthwaite advised us to get the diamond cut!
我现在幸运轮的公♥寓♥
I am now at the Wheel of Fortune lodging house.
我们的盗贼和宝石都很安全 就等着明天启航了
Our thief and the diamond are safe, awaiting to sail tomorrow.
先生们 很高兴见到你们 我看得很紧
Sirs, I am happy to see you. I kept close watch.
盗贼在楼上10房♥间很安全
Our thief is safe upstairs in Room 10.
宝石也在
With the diamond!
瑞秋! 瑞秋!
Rachel! Rachel!
先生! 退后 先生!
Sir! Stand back, sir!
一起来 一 二 三!
Together now. One, two, three!
他死了 我们得报♥警♥
He's dead. We need to get the police.
我要走了 快看!
I shall go. Look!
赛普蒂莫斯 卢克存放于美瑟布♥什♥银行
Deposited with Messrs Bush by Septimus Luker,
一件非常贵重的物品
a valuable of great price.
唯有卢克先生本人申请时才予以交付
To be only given up on the personal application of Mr Luker.
有个通道 是一个秘密藏身之处
There's a passage. It's a priest's hole.
看来那些守护者最后终于找到了他们的宝石
Seems the guardians have finally recovered their jewel.
快看那张纸 我之前写的那张纸
Look at the paper. The paper I wrote on earlier.
不可能 居然是
That cannot be. It is.
戈弗雷! 老天!
Godfrey! Good God!
我的表弟!
My cousin!
被谋杀了!
Murdered!
詹宁斯医生正和验尸官一起
Dr Jennings is with the coroner now.
他 他认为戈弗雷是窒息死亡的
He... he believes Godfrey was smothered.
是不太舒服 但感觉不到痛
It is little comfort, but he will not have felt pain.
我知道他的罪行不至于
I know his crime does not
得到如此惊人的残忍♥的结局
warrant such a shocking and murderous end,
但是真♥相♥仍然是 瑞秋 戈弗雷就是盗贼
but the truth remains, Rachel, Godfrey was the thief.
就是戈弗雷偷了你的宝石
It was Godfrey who stole your diamond.
肯定有误会!
There is some mistake!
完全讲不通!
This makes no sense!
要是他拿了宝石
If he had the diamond,
他干嘛还费力为了钱想和我结婚?
why would he seek to marry me for my money?
女士 你的车在等了
Madam, your carriage awaits.
我们怎么知道戈弗雷会不会是被陷害的呢?
How do we know Godfrey was not framed?
证据在哪里? 目击证人在哪儿?
Where is the proof? Where is the witness?
毫无疑问 卢克和这件事是有关系的
There is no question but Luker was involved.
现在出了这个谋杀案 如果他想要逃避指控
This being now a murder case, if he wishes to escape prosecution,
他一定要解释清楚
he must needs explain himself.
女士 要赶船的话 我们马上得走了
Madam, if we are to catch our boat, we must away.
瑞秋!佩内洛普 告诉
Rachel! Penelope, tell
司机计划有变
the driver there has been a change of plan.
来 我们现在一起去这个贷款人那里
Come, we shall go together to this moneylender... now.
我无比惊讶于
I was more than surprised
戈弗雷 亚伯怀特先生拿出了月亮宝石
when Mr Godfrey Ablewhite produced the moonstone.
以我的经验来看 这样的宝石
In my experience, no such diamond
并不为欧洲的任何个人所独有
was in the possession of any private person in Europe.
那么 卢克先生?
Well, Mr Luker?
我有债务要偿还
I have a debt to pay to
明天我就是托管人了
a gentleman for who I'm a trustee tomorrow.
你能不能帮忙? 我需要知道!
Can you help or not? I need to know!
我的估价 考虑到这个宝石的瑕疵 是2万
My estimate, allowing for the flaw in the stone, was20,000.
你怎么才给这个价?
How did you come by this?
这可是传家之宝
It is a family heirloom.
别这样 亚伯怀特先生 你这个谎骗不了人的
Come, Mr Ablewhite, that won't do.
我表妹是继承来的
My cousin inherited it.
但是太害怕丢了 不敢放在家里
But is too afraid to have it in the house.
所以我们捏造了一个计划假装它被偷了来保证它的安全
We concocted a little plan to pretend it stolen to keep it safe.
求你们了! 我无法做这么大数额的生意
Please...! I cannot do business involving such large sums.
对我来说冒太大的险了
And risks to myself.
如果我不能相信我的客户
If I cannot trust my client...
然后在他绝望之际
And then, in his desperation,
他提出了一个新的不同说法
he came out with a new and amended version of the affair.
把它放到银行吧
Take it to the bank.
那里最安全了
It is safe there.
这里不安全
It is not safe here.
我不能拿着它
I cannot take it.
我的 头好像灌了铅一样重
My... my head is like lead
我的脚没知觉了
and I cannot feel my feet beneath me.
当清晨来到时 你的话语和行为
When morning came, your language and conduct
表明你对你昨晚的所说所为
showed that you were absolutely ignorant
都毫不知情
of what you had said and done overnight.
还有你们 决定坚持什么也不说
And yours, you were resolved to say nothing on your side.
月亮宝石属于戈弗雷 亚伯怀特
The moonstone belonged to Godfrey Ablewhite,
他愿意怎么处置就怎么处置
for him to do with as he pleased.
所以我劝他
Thus I persuaded him
以严重低于宝石价值的价格当了
to pawn the diamond for well below its value
因为我威胁他如果他拿去别的地方我就说出他的盗窃一事
by threatening to tell of its theft if he took it elsewhere.
这些歪人送来了源源不断的好生意
Good business thrives on the back of crooked men.
嗯
Hm.
卢克先生的钱刚好解救了戈弗雷迫切的债务
The money from Mr Luker here serviced Godfrey's immediate debts,
但是 当然 月亮宝石远远不止值这么多
but, of course, the moonstone was worth so much more.
所以他才要继续追求财富
That is why he had to continue fortune-hunting
为了赎回宝石 重现它全部的价值
in order to redeem the diamond and realise its full value.
这就是他盯上了你那可怜的已故妈妈的遗嘱的原因
Which is why he sought out your poor late mother's will
然后为了钱向你求婚
and proposed to you with mercenary alacrity.
他最后是怎么筹到钱赎回宝石的?
How did he eventually raise the money to redeem the pledge?
我今天听到有一个女士意外的死讯
I had word today of the unexpected death of a lady
有一个亚伯怀特先生就在
whose estate listed a certain Mr Ablewhite
她的财产受益人名单上
as the principal beneficiary.
你 你不会是说
You... you cannot mean...
如果他不是已经被谋杀的话 也会因为这个被绞死吧
If he wasn't already murdered, we'd be hanging him for this.
瑞秋 我很抱歉你被卷入这样的事情
Rachel, I am so sorry you've been dragged back into this.
不 富兰克林 是我该向你道歉才对
No, Franklin, it is I who owe you an apology.
你才是一直被冤枉的人 请原谅我
You have been most unfairly wronged. Please forgive me.
我恐怕我永远也无法
I fear I can never make
弥补我给你造成的痛苦
amends for what I have caused you to suffer.
噢 你可以的
Oh, but you can.
只要你的一句话就可以消除我去年的所有痛苦
One word will release me from the agony of last year.
瑞秋 瓦林德
Rachel Verinder,
你愿意嫁给我吗?
will you do me the honour of being my wife?
我愿意
Yes.
那么 这不是富兰克林 布莱克先生和夫人嘛!
Well, if it isn't Mr and Mrs Franklin Blake!
那月亮宝石怎么样了呢?
And what became of the moonstone?
三个守护者坐船把它带回了印度
The three guardians carried it back to India on a ship.
他们到达之后举办了一个仪式
At the ceremony that followed their arrival,
幕布拉开了
a curtain was drawn aside
毗瑟挐的神龛就映入眼帘
and the Shrine of Vishnu was disclosed to view...
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表