剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
咏叹调Where'er you walk 出自亨德尔的清唱剧Semele
两周后
在十八世纪末期
In the last year of the 18th century,
约翰·赫恩卡斯尔上校从印度
Colonel John Herncastle plundered from India
掠夺了一颗神圣无价的黄宝石
a priceless and most sacred yellow diamond.
毗瑟挐 印度教的守护神 对这窃贼下了诅咒
Vishnu, the Preserver, laid his curse on the thief,
要求三名祭司永世替他找寻这块月亮石
commanding three priests to search forever for his moonstone.
但是邪恶的上校把月亮石走私到了英国
But the wicked colonel smuggled the stone to England,
留作私人收藏
and kept it jealously.
在他的遗嘱中 他把月亮石
In his will, he bequeathed the diamond
留给了他年轻漂亮的侄女 瑞秋·瓦林德小姐
to his beautiful young niece, Miss Rachel Verinder.
瑞秋英勇的表哥 富兰克林·布莱克先生
Rachel's gallant cousin, Mr Franklin Blake,
负责宝石的运送交付
was charged with the gem's delivery.
但是这到底是份礼物...
But was it a gift...
还是个诅咒呢?
..Or a curse?
现在总该画完了吧?
Surely it is finished now ?
因斯托 毕竟 我是主角
Insisto, after all, I am the subject.
直到完全画好才算完
Not till it's complete.
打扰了 主子
Excuse me, senior.
写了啥?
What is it ?
我父亲
My father.
请见谅
Forgive me.
抱歉 布莱克先生
I'm sorry, Mr Blake.
这画的谁?
Who is that ?
她没来
She did not come.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 请接受我诚挚的悼念 - 多谢
- My sincere condolences. - Thank you.
你知道她为啥没来吗?
Do you know why not ?
还是你知道但是不能说?
Or are you just not permitted to tell me?
我能说而且必须得告诉你的就是
What I can and must talk to you about
你父亲的遗产 你的责任
is your father's estate, your duties.
富兰克林先生...
Mr Franklin...
恐怕你不会再是一个无忧无虑的年轻人了
..I'm afraid you're no longer a care-free young man.
自从我上次在英国起 我就不再无忧无虑了
I've not been care-free since last I was in England.
但是我们确实还有事情要讨论
But we do have business to discuss.
好吧
Very well.
但现在我有更紧迫的事
But I have more pressing business first.
富兰克林先生!
Mr Franklin!
- 巴夫先生 - 早安 佩内洛普
- Mr Bruff. - Good day, Penelope.
麻烦你告诉瑞秋我来看她了?
Would you tell Rachel I'm come to see her?
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
瑞秋小姐...
Miss Rachel's...
出去了
out.
呃 好吧 或者 等她回来的时候
Ah, well. Perhaps, when she returns,
你把这个给她?
you would kindly give her this ?
瓦林德小姐留了这些给您
Miss Verinder left these for you,
您应该还记得的
should you ever call.
她恳求拒绝回复富兰克林·布莱克寄来
She begs to decline entering into
的任何信件
any correspondence with Mr Franklin Blake.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
在我离开的这么长时间里
During all my long absences,
瑞秋到底有没有关心过我的生死?
has Rachel so much as asked if I was living or dead?
对于她的行为只有一种解释
There is only one possible explanation for her behaviour.
是啥?
Which is?
因为月亮石
It is the moonstone yet.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
去尤斯顿火车站 然后坐下班火车去约克郡
To Euston, and then to Yorkshire by the next train.
有人在吗?
Hello ?
- 是谁? - 凯撒 好孩子!
- Who's here ? - Caesar, good boy!
最好别太性急哦
Better not hurry.
富兰克林先生?
Mr Franklin?
巴特艾奇
Betteredge.
喔 别告诉我 是鲁宾逊·克鲁索(鲁滨逊漂流记主角)
Oh, don't tell me. Robinson Crusoe
告诉你我今晚会回来的?
has already informed you you might expect to see me tonight?
听听你进来之前我正在读的这段
Or here's the bit I was reading the moment before you came in.
"我惊愕如雷击
"I stood like one thunderstruck,
"仿佛看到了...
"Or as if I had seen...
"鬼怪"
"..An apparition."
如果这还不能表明
If that isn't as much as to say,
"期待富兰克林·布莱克先生的突然出现..."
"Expect the sudden appearance of Mr Franklin Blake..."
那这话还有什么意思呢
..It has no meaning in the English language.
见到你真好 巴特艾奇
It's good to see you, Betteredge.
能见到您简直是奇迹 先生!
It's a miracle to see you, sir!
恐怕...
I'm afraid...
你会发现我们已经变了很多
..You find us, sadly, changed.
自从我最后一次见你之后发生了很多
Much has happened since I saw you last.
我知道 巴特艾奇
I know it, Betteredge.
但是我很想知道
But I'm burning to know
是啥让你这么突然就过来了
what's brought you here in this sodden way.
之前是啥让我来这儿的?
What brought me here before ?
是月亮石 富兰克林先生
The moonstone, Mr Franklin.
那也是月亮石让我再一次来这儿
And it is the moonstone that brings me again.
是在开玩笑吧? 先生?
Is that a joke, sir ?
我怕是我人老了有点糊涂了!
I'm afraid I'm getting a little dull in my old age !
- 我不明白 - 那个窃贼还没被抓到
- I don't take it. - The theft has never been settled.
阴云依旧笼罩着她
It hangs over her still.
无论那天晚上发生了啥
Whatever happened that night,
它毁灭了两个人 我就是其中之一
it ruined two lives, mine one of them.
我觉得你想来根雪茄
I see you are in want of a cigar.
我们一起下楼吧
Come down with me.
听从我的忠告 富兰克林先生
Take my advice, Mr Franklin,
别再管宝石的事了
and let the diamond be.
我怎么能置之不理? 我已四处奔走近一年
How can I ? I've travelled nigh on a year,
我可以远离瑞秋 但是我忘不了她
I can run from Rachel, but I cannot forget her.
我相信你还爱着她 先生
I believe you still love her, sir.
我也知道她忘不了我
I know she cannot forget me, either,
不然她也不会像现在这样躲着我
or she would not hide from me as she does.
你想干啥 先生?
What do you propose to do, sir ?
我是来继续当时我离开英国时
I have come here to take up
搁置了的调查的
the enquiry which was dropped when I left England.
我来做没有人会做的事
I have come to do what nobody has done yet,
是找出偷宝石的贼
and find out who took the diamond.
你怎么能奢望成功 恕我冒昧
How can you hope to succeed, saving your presence,
连卡夫警长都解决不了这事?
when Sergeant Cuff himself could not solve it?
他可是英国最棒的警♥察♥
The greatest policeman in England.
我不是专业人士 但这也可以称为我的优势
I am no professional, but that may be my strength.
我现在只关注这件事
I've nothing now to focus on but this.
我希望得到卡夫不了解的一些私密信息
I hope to have information that Cuff was not privy to.
我希望能有去年这个时候
I hope to have testimony of
警方收集封存的那些证词
minds closed to the police this time last year.
- 什么证词? - 就是你的证词啊 巴特艾奇
- What testimony ? - Why, yours, Betteredge.
你 还有其他与瑞秋和她的宝石
You, and others more closely associated to Rachel
密切相关的人
and her diamond.
给我从最开始描述一下
Give me your account of this family
这个家族和月亮石
and the moonstone from the very beginning.
那是段暗黑时期 先生
Those were dark times, sir.
我不能再次经历了
I cannot revisit them.
直到我做到了自己发誓要做的事 找到瑞秋被偷的月亮石
The dark times will not be over until I have done
暗黑时代才会结束
what I have sworn to do, and found Rachel's stolen moonstone.
拜托了 巴特艾奇
Please, Betteredge.
好吧 先生...
Well, sir...
如果你坚持如此
..If you insist.
我们要从瑞秋小姐18岁生日准备的时候开始说起
We must commence with the lead-up to Miss Rachel's 18th birthday,
去年的这个时候 就在这栋房♥子里
in this house, this time last year.
麻烦把那间黄色的房♥间准备好
Please, have the yellow room readied.
富兰克林·布莱克先生明天会过来
Mr Franklin Blake arrives with us tomorrow.
我不知道富兰克林先生
I did not know Mr Franklin's
出国留学已经结束了
foreign education had come to an end.
他的计划是和我们一起待一个月
His plan is to stay with us for a month,
等到瑞秋生日
to keep Rachel's birthday.
他可能是想吃顿像样的晚餐
He is probably in want of a decent dinner.
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表