剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表
Will we find the body when the tide ebbs again?
退潮时我们能找到尸体吗?
What the sand gets,
这沙滩要定的东西
the sand keeps forever.
你永远也拿不回来
You are answerable for this!
你要对此负责!
I am no more answerable for this distressing calamity
我的夫人 和您一样
than you are, my lady.
我们都不该对这痛苦的不幸负责
Some unbearable anxiety in connection with the diamond
正是和这钻石有关的让人无法承受的焦虑
has driven this poor creature to this desperate accident.
把那可怜的姑娘引向了绝路
What anxiety?
什么欲望?
My lady, I don't pretend to know everything yet.
我的夫人 我不能装作已经知晓一切
But, with your permission, I think I may be able to lay my hand
但有了您的允许 我可以指出
on a person who will be able to illuminate us.
一个人 他能给大家解释
Is this person now in the house?
这个人在这里吗?
No, my lady, this person has left the house.
不 夫人 这个人已经走了
If you refer to my daughter, then you are wrong.
如果你是在指我女儿 你错了
Madam, recent events in this house have forced me to this theory.
夫人 近期发生在这里的事不得不让我这样想
I have to tell you, as Miss Verinder's mother,
我告诉你 作为瓦林德小姐的母亲
that she is totally incapable
她绝对不会做
of doing what you suppose her to have done!
你想的那些事的!
Then how do you explain her declining to be questioned
那么你怎么解释
by Superintendent Seegrave or myself?
她拒绝我和希格雷夫警司的询问?
Her anger at Mr Blake calling the police?
对布莱克先生叫来警♥察♥大为光火?
And her refusal to have her room searched?
还拒绝我们搜查她的房♥间?
How do you explain them, Sergeant?
您怎么解释呢 探长?
Miss Verinder's constant, final agitation
瓦林德小姐丢失钻石后的种种反常表现
about the loss of the diamond
和我以前办的那些
connects with other cases I have worked on,
年轻姑娘不敢承认自己负债累累
where young ladies dare not acknowledge their debts.
的案子有相似之处
How dare you!
你怎么敢这么说!
I believe this to be a case of deeply-planned fraud.
我认为这是个处心积虑的诡计
Rosanna was privy to the suppression of the jewel.
罗莎娜参与进了隐匿钻石的行动中
Rosanna was Miss Rachel's accomplice.
她是瑞秋小姐的同谋
Rosanna had relations, I'm led to believe,
我有理由相信 罗莎娜认识一个
with a man in London,
在伦敦珠宝经纪行业
in the jewel broking line.
工作的人
A Mr Luker, who would advance a large sum
一位卢克先生
on such a notable diamond as the moonstone,
不会多问一句话 不会提多余的条件
without asking awkward questions,
就能收下像月亮石这样珍贵的钻石
or insisting on awkward conditions.
然后付一大笔钱出来
I will hear no more of this.
我不想再听下去了
Please, leave my house!
请离开我家!
Sir.
先生
My lady resigns further claim on your services.
夫人虽然把您辞退了
She's convinced of your honesty and intelligence,
她还是清楚您的忠诚和智慧的
but firmly persuaded that the circumstances in this case
只是她也强烈地认为 这个案子情况复杂
have fatally misled you.
把您误导了
This is a generous estimate of the value of my time.
这报酬真是慷慨
I shall bear in mind the amount in this cheque
我要记下这支票上的金额
when the occasion comes to remember it.
以备不时之需
What do you mean?
什么意思?
This is the kind of family scandal
这是就是那种会在你
that bursts up when you least expect it.
最没有防备时爆发的家丑
There is more detective business to be done, sir,
先生 记住我的话 哪怕是几个月以后
before the moonstone is many months older, you mark my words.
也还有很多侦查要做呢
The diamond's gone.
钻石已经不见了
What further business could occur?
还会发生什么?
I predict three things that will happen in the future,
我预测将来一定会发生几件事
that will force themselves upon your attention.
这些事足够引起你注意的事
Firstly, you shall hear from Lucy Yolland,
第一件 你会收到露西·尤兰德的消息
when the postman delivers
当下周一邮差
Rosanna's letter at Cobb's Hole Monday next.
像科布洞送罗莎娜的信的时候
Secondly, you shall hear again of the three guardians,
第二件 你会再次听到一直跟随着瓦林德小姐的
who will follow Miss Verinder wherever she goes.
那三个宝石守护者的消息
And third ?
第三件呢?
You will hear of the jewel broker, Septimus Luker.
你会听说那个珠宝经纪人 赛提莫斯·卢克
Time will show if I am right or wrong.
时间会证明我的对错
In the meanwhile, sir,
同时 先生
I take away a sincere personal liking for you
我个人发自内心的对您有好感
that I hope does us both justice.
希望我这样的说法 我们两个都满意
If you would, come and visit me,
如果您愿意 可以来拜访我
in a little house I've got my eye on near London.
我已经看上了伦敦近郊的一座小房♥子
There'll be grass walks, Mr Betteredge,
巴特艾奇先生 那儿有绿茵小路
and, I promise,
我保证还有
the white moss rose.
百叶玫瑰
So, tell me...
所以告诉我
were my predictions correct?
我的预测正确吗?
They were indeed, sir.
还真是这样 先生
And I was very grateful that you sent me...
还有 很感谢您给我送来了...
..This.
这个
"Mr Septimus Luker, the well-known dealer in ancient gems,
"赛提莫斯·卢克先生 有名的古老宝石交易商"
"Stated to the magistrates that he feared he was being followed
"向法官陈述自己被"
"By some foreign performers."
"一些外国戏子跟踪了"
News of the guardians.
守护者的消息
News of the jewel broker.
珠宝经纪人的消息
And where was Miss Rachel at the time?
瑞秋小姐那时在哪儿呢?
In London.
在伦敦
And what of the third prediction ?
那第三个预言呢?
That, too, came true.
那个也成真了
Where's the murderer you call Franklin Blake?
那个你们叫做富兰克林·布莱克的凶手在哪儿?
What do you want with Mr Blake?
你找布莱克先生做什么?
Beyond shouting abuse?
为了血口喷人吗?
I have something for him.
我有东西给他
From Rosanna Spearman?
罗莎娜·斯皮尔曼让你给的?
Maybe.
也许
Sent to you in your own letter?
寄信给你的吗?
Maybe.
也许
Give it here.
快给我
Mr Blake has left for the continent.
布莱克先生已经去欧洲大♥陆♥了
I can send it on by post.
我可以邮寄给他
I am to give it to him by my own hand, or not at all.
我要亲手交给他 不然免谈
Why didn't you say before?
你为什么不早说?
I didn't think there any point, sir.
我以为那无关紧要啊 先生
Lucy Yolland is long gone.
露西·尤兰德早就走了
Gone?!
走了?!
To London. No forwarding address.
去伦敦了 踪迹全无
The next step is clear, we must find her.
很清楚下一步要做什么了 我们得找到她
I'll wager the diamond is in London,
我打赌钻石在伦敦
pledged to Septimus Luker,
担♥保♥给了赛提莫斯·卢克
and it was Miss Rachel herself that took it there and pledged it.
而且是瑞秋小姐自己带到那儿把它抵押了
剧集 | 月亮宝石(2016) | 导航列表