剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
不是 宝贝 我知道你不需要保姆
No, baby, I know you don't need a babysitter.
我只是觉得在派对中途出去秀我的特斯拉很古怪
I just feel weird showing the Tesla in the middle of the party.
-我们谈过我这人过于看重兄弟义气 -是的
- We talked about me being too much of a bro. - Yeah.
真的没事 去吧
It really is okay. Go.
不 这就是兄弟间的承诺
Nah, it's a bro move.
我不会去的
I'm not gonna do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你是最好的
The best.
最好的 科伯特
The best. Corbett.
你在逗我吗 竟然吃巧克力
Are you kidding me? Chocolate?
去洗手
Wash your hands.
好了 比分是多少
All right, what's the score?
现在是平分
Uh, it's, uh, it's tied.
但我们更醉一些 所以我觉得我们获胜的可能很大
But we're drunker, so I feel good about our chances.
-玩扫帚球是个超赞的主意 -是吗 谢谢
- Broomball was an epic idea. - Yeah? Thanks.
值得发私信还是...
Is it, uh, D- DM worthy, or...?
-什么 -不是 我...
- What? - No, I...
这事没什么大不了的
It's totally not a b- big deal.
我只是 曾给你发过大约四次私信
I- I just, uh, sent you, like, four direct messages,
但你从来没回复过 所以我...
and you never replied to any of them, so I...
我已经两年都没查看过我的推特账号♥了
I haven't checked my Twitter in, like, two years.
我要是知道 肯定很乐意跟你重续友谊
I would've loved to have reconnected.
真的吗
Yeah, really?
是啊 兄弟
Yeah, dude.
拜托 你可是肖恩·穆迪啊
Come on, man, you're Sean Moody.
你身上似乎总是带有一点魔力
There's always a bit of magic about you.
-很高兴见到你 兄弟 -是啊 彼此彼此
- Good to see you, man. - Yeah, likewise.
话说我想问你一个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
你有没有觉得火化只能算是半个好主意
Have you ever thought of cremation as half of a good idea?
抱歉我之前一直缠着你说道格感冒的事
Sorry I grilled you about Doug's cold.
-我在派对上就会紧张 -没事
- I get nervous at parties. - No.
我真的很无礼
I was really rude.
-我在经历一些事 -我懂
- I'm just going through some stuff. - Yeah.
-肖恩跟我说你们的婚姻出问题了 -不是吧他
- Sean told me that you guys are having problems. - Really?
他这人就是无法保守秘密
He's incapable of keeping a secret.
我去年也经历了离婚
I went through a divorce last year- -
我不是说你也会离婚
not that you're going down that road.
他只是觉得
He just thought, uh,
我也说不清 或许你找我谈这个比较合适
I don't know, I might be good to talk to.
被我们进球了 垃圾
Suck it, sieve.
谁在乎啊 我都没有努力守门
Who cares? I'm not even trying.
-太棒了 -听着 我不知道究竟是怎么回事
- Game. - Listen, I don't know what's going on.
这也与我无关 但是...
It's none of my business, but...
你还好吗
are you okay?
我刚刚一把火烧了我的生活
I just lit my life on fire
我心里可不是那么开心
and I just don't feel very good about myself.
如果这能让你增强点信心的话
Well, if it's a confidence booster at all,
当年念高中时 我知道大概有6个男生都暗恋你
I knew, like, six guys in high school who had a crush on you.
那本不该让我心里好受些 但竟然起到作用了
That shouldn't make me feel better, but it does.
-6个男生吗 -是的
- Six guys? - Yep.
那也太疯狂了
That's crazy.
总之 如果你想找人谈心就打给我吧
Anyway, call me if you ever want to talk.
训练5点半结束
Practice gets out at 5:30.
除非他们故意拖拖拉拉的
Unless they're loafing
那我就会强迫他们跑步 直到他们吐出来 但...
and then I make them run suicides till they puke, but...
-我一直都在 -好的
- I'm around. - Okay.
嘿 瑞索菲 这又不是职业选拔赛
Hey, Resolfi, it's not a pro tryout, okay?
悠着点 别这么激烈
Let's just take it down a notch.
我抢到球了 我抢到球了
I got it, I got it, I got it.
然后将骨灰射向天空
And then we shoot your ashes into the sky
呈现出绝美的颜色 光和敬畏
in a spectacular display of color and light and awe.
悲伤的第六个阶段
The sixth stage of grief:
鼓掌
applause.
真的太赞了
It's brilliant.
的确很赞
Yeah, it is.
等等 认真的吗
Wait, seriously?
是啊 我跟你说 这肯定会大获成功的
Yeah, man. I'm telling you, it's a home run.
是这样没错 我只是...
I mean, it is. I just...
如果你是在故意扮酷玩恶作剧...
If you're doing some kind of cool guy prank, uh...
已经有很多人抨击我这个想法了 所以...
I've taken a lot of arrows on this one, so...
打住 老兄 我投
Oh, stop it, dude. I'm in.
我给你投75万美元
I'm gonna give you 750K.
好吗 我想当你的天使投资人
All right? I want to be your angel investor.
除非我这样有点自以为是了
Unless I'm being a little presumptuous?
我...那个 好吧
I, uh... You know, okay.
我已经接触了一些人
I've gone down the road with some folks,
所以我接下来会跟一些人谈话
so I've got some hard conversations in front of me,
但我喜欢你说的让它本地化的主意 所以...
but I- I love the idea of keeping this local, so...
-好咧 -行
- All right. - Yeah.
-我们一起挣钱吧 -我爱钱
- Let's make some money. - I love money.
你设计的珠宝首饰都很棒
All your jewelry's great.
我觉得我最爱的是...
I think my favorite one is the...
-带这个东西的吊坠 -谢谢
- the pendant with the- the thingy. - Thanks.
我收到很多的夸赞 但是买♥♥的人却不多
I get a lot of compliments, not a lot of buyers.
我能说实话吗
Can I be honest?
这些照片并没有体现首饰的美
These photos aren't doing you justice.
是我用手♥机♥自己拍的
I took them myself on my phone.
不是由一个近视眼的小孩拍的吗
What, th- they weren't taken by a near- sighted child?
你个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
好吧 如果你愿意 我可以...
Okay. If you want, I could...
我可以替你重拍
I could reshoot them for you.
我毕竟效力于
I do carry the lights for one
纽约最有名的家具摄影师之一
of the premiere furniture photographers in New York.
-或许吧 -或许
- Maybe. - Maybe?
我得先看看你的作品啊
I need to see your stuff first.
你有网站吗
Do you have a website?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are- are you kidding me?
你还在乎个什么劲儿
What do you care?
你反正都要上法学院了
You're going to law school, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
我最近拍的主要是黑白照
I- I've been shooting mostly black and white lately.
-然后... -柯拉 宝贝 我们需要你
- And, um... - Cora, babe. We need ya.
他们现在很嚣张 胡说八道
They're talking a lot of nonsense.
看来我只能回头再评价你的毕生杰作了
Well, I guess I'll have to judge your life's work later.
看来是这样
I guess you will.
丹尼尔
Daniel,
围巾很帅 兄弟
nice scarf, bro.
艾丽 嘿
Ali, hey.
你还好吗
Uh, how are you?
你收到我的留言了 好
You got my message, cool.
好的 好的
Cool, cool, cool.
是的 关于那个...
Um, yeah, about that, um...
大家都给我滚出去
Everybody out!
肖恩·穆迪
Sean Moody!
不如我们先离开这里
Why don't we get out of here
回头再去你家商讨具体数额
and crunch some numbers back at your place?
肖恩·穆迪
Sean Moody!
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
你让我失望了
You've disappointed me!
嘿 需要搭车吗
Hey. Need a ride?
谢谢 我跟我哥他们一起走就好了
Oh, thanks. Um, I'm just gonna go with my brothers.
好的 那你坚持下
All right. Hang in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
那两个蠢货
Dumbasses.
干杯 老兄
Oh, cheers, man.
你知道我们的欧洲办公室应该开在哪儿吗
You know where we should open up our European office?
-马德里 -马德里
- Madrid. - Madrid.
-那里经常死人 -什么
- People die all the time there. - What?
-实际上 世界各地都经常死人 -是啊
- Oh, actually, people die all the time everywhere. - Yeah.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表