剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
我 我能进来一下吗
Can- can I come in for a sec?
当然可以
Yes. Sure.
我本来准备打给你的
Uh, I- I was gonna call you,
但我后来又觉得会吵醒你 所以我就...
but then I thought I'd wake you, so I just, uh...
于是就出现了眼前这一幕
Well, this, uh, brings us here- -
我还是把你吵醒了
me waking you up anyway.
-是啊 -我能不能
- Yeah. - Is it o- okay
-先坐下 可以吗 -当然
- if I just, uh, sit? Yeah? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
好了 那么...
All right, so, uh...
听着 虽然我们才认识几天
Look, we've only known each other a couple days,
但我觉得我们之间有火花
but I think there's something here.
我相当确定你也感觉到了
And I'm pretty sure you feel it, too.
是啊 我是说 不 我...
Yeah. I mean, no, I...
你说的我的头在天旋地转
You got my head spinning.
我的脑海里不停地想着你
I can't stop thinking about you.
但我在跟你堂弟交往啊
But I'm dating your cousin.
我对此也很愧疚难受
I feel terrible about that.
并且我跟他在一起很幸福
And I'm happy with him.
因为马科是个大好人 你当然会喜欢他
Because Marco's a great guy. Of course you like him.
所有女孩都喜欢他 所有人都喜欢他
All girls like him. Everyone likes him.
但我们之间的感觉 还是不一样
But that's still not the same thing that's going on between us.
是的
Yes,
或许的确是有火花
maybe there's something here.
-但是 丹... -什么 怎么了
- But, Dan... - What? What?
你就是个灾难
You're a disaster.
-我 我不是灾难 -就是的
- Well, I- I'm not a disaster. I... - Yes.
自从你回到家以后
Every day since you've been home,
每天都要做些灾难性的事
you've done something disastrous.
这一周很艰难 但我的确很难为自己辩解
Well, it's been a rough week. But it's- it's hard to defend.
不 不行 我不能再跟一个灾难交往
No, no, no. No, no, I can't date another disaster.
我前男友是个鼓手
My last boyfriend was a drummer,
再前一任 是做食物餐车生意的
and the one before that had a food truck.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Okay.
显然我是一直在跟你调情
I've obviously been flirting with you.
的确如此
You have.
我不该那么做的
And I shouldn't have.
听着
Look...
我在家只能待5天了
I have five days left here.
试试我们的感情到底是什么吧
Let's see what this is.
我想试试跟马科能不能修成正果
I want to give it a shot with Marco.
-听着 柯拉 你不能... -丹
- Look, Cora, no, you can't... - Dan.
请离开吧
Please.
圣诞快乐
穆迪家的圣诞节
第一季 第五集
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Uh, thank you.
第五天
12月24日 平安夜
那行 回头再聊
Yeah, I guess I'll talk to you later.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for having me.
回头见
I'll see you later.
"谢谢你邀请我"是什么鬼
Thank you for having me?
好啊 小家伙们
Oh, hey, lads.
介意我跟你们一起吃吗
Mind if I join you?
可以吧
I guess.
在看什么呢
What are we watching?
有外星人的某个节目
Something with aliens.
-你们是嫁给这节目了吗 -没有
- Are we married to that? - Nah.
-没有 -我想要的就是这答案
- Nah. - The answer I was looking for.
你们喜欢关于二战的纪录片吗
Do you guys like World War II documentaries?
好的 主教大人 我一定出色发挥
Yes, Monsignor. I'm bringing my A game.
好的 今晚见
Okay, I'll see you tonight.
姑娘们 现在站在你们面前的
Girls, you are looking at tonight's
午夜弥撒 读经者
Midnight Mass... lector.
-天呐 -亲爱的 你做到了
- Oh, my God! - Honey, you did it.
你这已经是连续十年当选了吧
What is it- - ten years in the making?
是15年 斯蒂夫·朗巴度要做气管切开术才轮到我
15, and it took Steve Lombardo going down with a tracheotomy,
但还是让人好开心
but it still feels sweet.
-你要念什么 -我要念...
- What are you reading? - I am reading...
取自这本书里的章节 这书叫...
a little something from the book of...
天呐
Oh, boy.
传...的
"Ecclesi- ass- tuh."
传的 传道
"Ecclesi- at- ees." "Ecclesi- at- ees."
传道 我一直都不会念这个词
"Ecclesi- asum." I've- I've always had trouble with this one.
亲爱的 别担心了 你肯定可以的
Hon, get out of your head, 'cause you got this.
你现在为什么要对我说这种话
Why would you say that to me now, okay?
他们就不能选乔舒亚 或者保罗来读经吗
They couldn't have picked, like, a Joshua or a, you know, Paul?
我去遛里昂了
You know, I'm gonna take Leon for his walk.
稍微提醒下
Small reminder.
-怎么了 -今晚只属于家人
- What? - Just the family tonight.
不准把流浪汉和吸毒者带回家
No stragglers, no random addicts.
这对我真的很重要
This is really important to me.
你前两次说的时候我就已经听到了
I heard you the first two times.
快走啊 红骨头里昂
Come on, Leon Redbone.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
-快走啊 -不行 你需要...
- Come on. - No, you need...
你需要用花生酱脆饼
You need the, uh, peanut butter pretzels.
我试过了 它越来越挑剔了
I tried. He's getting pickier and pickier.
是啊 因为它正在...
Yeah, it's 'cause he's...
慢慢变成一个脚凳
slowly turning into a footstool.
-它失去了视觉和味觉 -越来越悲伤了
- He can't see or taste anything. - It's getting sad.
你的意思是 它的大限将至吗
Sad like it's getting to be that time, do you think?
活了18年了吧 对拉布拉多狗来说算长了
What, 18 years? That's a good run for a lab.
你在开玩笑吗 那是吉娃娃的寿命
You kidding me? Those are Chihuahua numbers.
新年后我会找你妈谈谈的
I'll talk to your mom after New Year's.
-我上♥床♥睡觉了 -不 不行
- I'm going to bed. - No, you're not.
你20分钟后要跟你♥爸♥一起去收♥容♥所♥
You're leaving for the shelter with your dad in 20.
我昨晚都没怎么睡
I didn't sleep much last night.
我觉得那些流浪汉肯定能理解的
I- I feel like the homeless will understand.
他们可不是喜欢评判人的人
They're not super judgey people.
是啊 我也不去了 我状态不太好
Yeah, I'm skipping that, too. Not in a great place.
-既然大家都不去... -不行
- Oh, if everyone's bailing... - No.
没人可以不去 明白吗
No one is bailing, all right?
我们这个家是有传统的
We have traditions in this house.
这可是平安夜
It's Christmas Eve.
你们去圣玛丽收♥容♥所♥当志愿者
You volunteer at St. Mary,
我做一顿丰盛的大餐
then I make a huge dinner,
然后我们一起去参加午夜弥撒
and then - we go to Midnight Mass.
我们只去过圣玛丽收♥容♥所♥两次 没错
We only did the St. Mary's thing, like, twice, and yes- -
是很有意义 但要说实话的话
meaningful- - but if I'm being honest,
-去帮忙的人太多了 -就是啊 去年
- there were way too many people helping. - Yeah. Last year,
切火鸡的人比领♥取♥火鸡的人还多
the line to serve the turkey was longer than the line to eat it.
好了 4点钟的时候把我叫醒
All right, cool. So wake me up at 4:00
除非 或许可以把晚餐推迟到5点
unless we could maybe push dinner to 5:00?
都给我打住 你们必须去
Everyone, stop it. You're going.
妈 我们不再是小孩子了
Mom, we're not kids anymore.
你不能对我们发号♥施令了
You can't tell us what to do.
你们的父亲患了癌症
Your father has cancer.
-什么 -我的天呐
- What? - Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不应该像这样告诉你们的
I- I shouldn't have told you like that.
我已经知道了
I already knew.
他提前告诉我了
He told me first,
但生活并非总是一场比赛
but life isn't always a competition.
现在不是要比谁先知道
It's not about that right now.
-他的预后效果很好 -肖恩说得对
- His prognosis is excellent. - Sean's right.
-有最棒的医生给他治疗 -是的
- He has the best doctors. - Yeah.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
所以我才希望今年的圣诞节能够特别一点
But that is why I wanted this Christmas to be special.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
你告诉他们了
You told 'em.
不是我说的 是她说的
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表