剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
especially this year.
阿门
Amen.
你们这对小情侣是怎么认识的
So how did you two lovebirds meet?
在我兄弟达文的婚礼上
Uh, at my boy Devon's wedding.
他的祝酒词说的特别好
He gave a really sweet toast.
是啊 新娘的爷爷当时快要死了
Yeah, the bride's grandfather was dying.
很容易调动情绪
Low- hanging fruit.
我们的相遇也是个很有趣的故事
Well, we have a funny story, too.
-是吗 -这位女神
- Yeah? - This little kundalini
开着一辆2011年产的卡罗拉车去了我工作的地方
pulls into my place of business in a 2011 Corolla.
我负责南区丰田店的零件部
I run the parts department at South Side Toyota.
总之 我们约会了几次
Anyway, dated for a bit,
然后 她退缩了
and, um, she got cold feet,
再然后 我们发现她怀孕了
and then, we realized that she was, uh, pregnant.
-天呐 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?!
真是太棒了
That's amazing.
-不是我的 不是我的 -什么
- It's not mine. It's not mine. - What?
不是我的 真不是
It's not mine. No, no.
真不是 但我会对他视若己出的
No, no. But I'm gonna raise him like he's mine.
-敬穆迪家的新成员 -谢谢
- To another Moody. - Thank you.
-没错 敬穆迪家的新成员 -来吧
- Yeah, another Moody. - There we go.
-敬穆迪家的新成员 -丹 丹
- To another Moody. - Dan, Dan,
我给你买♥♥了你最爱的那款红酒
I got you - that wine that you like.
大摄影师能有特别的红酒喝吗
Annie Leibovitz gets special wine?
淡定点 就是价值12美元的马尔贝克酒
Settle down. It's a $12 Malbec.
-就只是... -马尔贝克
- It's a... - Malbec?
当心 马尔贝克来了 各位
Oh, look out. Malbec's here, everybody.
-是马尔贝克红酒哦 -谢谢你 妈
- It's a Malbec over there! - Thank you, Mom.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
布鲁克林怎么把你变成这样了
What did Brooklyn do to you?
我跟你们说
Telling you right now,
你们一定会想尝尝这个约克郡布丁的
you are gonna want to dig into that Yorkshire pudding,
我觉得这是我做的最棒的一批
'cause I think - it's my best batch I ever made.
看上去很棒 爸 但我现在不吃碳水化合物了
Looks great, Dad, but, uh, I'm kind of off carbs right now.
我在遵循生酮饮食法
Kind of doing a keto diet.
-天呐 -什么饮食法来着
- Oh, God. - Wha... A what- o diet?
-太傻了吧 -关于微生物群系 他们做了研究...
- That's stupid. - Uh, Microbiome, they did a bunch of studies...
算了 我们就别...
You kn... know what? Let's not
-小题大做了 -伪科学 就是伪科学
- make this a big deal. - Fake science. It's fake science.
这就是件大事
Well, it's kind of a big deal
因为我费心费力地做出了这一餐饭
because I slaved over this meal and, you know,
大斯坦不吃鱼 我这不是在抱怨
you know, Big Stan doesn't eat fish. I'm not complaining.
很高兴能邀请你来
Glad to have you here.
你们也知道 布丽吉特不吃芝士
And, you know, Bridget's off cheese,
-所以... -我从12岁起就不吃乳制品了
- so... - I haven't eaten dairy since I was 12.
我反正是不怀念那些臭屁
And I for one do not miss those farts.
够了 别在餐桌上说这些啊
Okay, don't say that - at the table.
-那真是太可怕了 -能把墙上的漆炸飞
- That's horrifying. - Take the paint off a wall.
丹 这就是你看上去这么瘦的原因吗
Dan, is this why you look so trim?
你看着像个跳舞的
You look like a dancer.
来 尝尝吧 非常轻盈软糯
Here, try it. It's so light and fluffy.
-我都无法形容 -我就不用了
- I can't even describe it. - I'm good.
我不想吃 拜托
I don't want any. Come on.
试试吧 尝尝这个布丁
Just try it. Try the pudding.
他不想吃布丁
He doesn't want the pudding.
吃下布丁 吃下布丁
Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding.
吃下布丁
Eat the pudding.
-吃下布丁 -天呐
- Eat the pudding. - Gosh...
-吃下布丁 -你不必非得吃这个布丁的
- Eat the pudding. - You don't have to eat the pudding.
好了 够了 够了
All right, enough, enough, enough.
放过他吧 这个可怜的家伙刚被女朋友甩了
L- Leave him alone. The poor guy, his girlfriend just dumped him.
放过他吧
Just leave him alone.
-艾丽吗 -是啊 我只是...
- Ali? - Yeah, I just...
你说是因为她爸生病了
You said her dad was sick.
你开什么玩笑 你是有什么毛病啊
Are you serious? What is your problem?
别扔我的卷饼
Don't throw my rolls.
拜托 生酮饮食 我在保护你的生酮饮食法呢
Come on. Keto, keto. I'm protecting your keto choices.
你这次又犯什么错了
What did you do this time?
你为什么总是认为是我的错呢
Why do you always assume it was my fault?
-你女朋友一个个跑掉肯定是有原因的 -天呐
- Well, there must be a reason why they keep running away. - Oh, my God.
包括艾丽 莎拉
I mean, it's Ali, Sarah,
-以及我喜欢的那个高个女孩 -是啊
- the tall girl I liked. - Oh, yeah.
-她叫玛格丽特 -我觉得她的名字好像是...
- Her name was Margaret. - I think her name was...
-不 我觉得是肯德尔 -没错 的确有个肯德尔
- No, I think it was Kendall. - Okay, there was a Kendall.
但也有一个叫玛格丽特的高个女孩
But there was also a tall girl named Margaret.
还有一个总是在抽电子烟的矮个女孩
And there was a short one who was a- always vaping.
-布兰妮 贝丝 -名字古怪的小矮人
- Brittany... Beth. - Rumpelstiltskin?
肯定是我订购的饼干到了
Oh, that must be my cookies.
饼干 我带了馅饼啊
Cookies? I brought pies.
没事 我们不会吃那个饼干的
It's okay. We're not gonna eat the cookies.
回家就得劳累 对吧
Welcome home, huh?
是啊 我搬走了 他们很不高兴
Yeah, they don't love that I moved away.
我差点就跟朋友们一起去滑雪了
I was this close to going skiing with friends, you know?
-不 你才不会 -的确 我不会的
- No, you weren't. - No, I wasn't.
你是做什么的
So, uh, what do you do?
除了跟我堂弟交往外
Beside date my cousin?
我是设计珠宝的 看
I design jewelry. Look.
-漂亮 -这意味着我是个酒保
- Nice. - Which means I am a bartender,
兼保姆 几乎总是身无分文
a nanny and pretty much always broke.
可不是嘛 在我内心深处
Tell me about it. I guess, in the back of my mind,
我一直认为我可以...
I always thought I could just...
上法学院
go to law school.
不 别这么说
No. Don't say that.
我有个剧作家朋友刚去学牙医了
I just lost a playwright friend to dental school.
-多大年纪 -27岁
- How old? - 27.
多么年轻啊
So young.
去参加法学院入学考试吧
Take the LSATs.
-你不用离开的 -妈 你一直在听吗
- You don't have to go. - Mom, were you listening?
没有 我只是在打扫
No. I was cleaning up.
-好吧 -但你会有其他选择
- Right. - But you would have options.
开起厨房♥派对了啊
Kitchen party, huh?
抱歉 各位 现在是兄弟时间
Sorry, gang. Bro time.
就是...我是说 我得跟你谈谈
Just... I... I mean I need to talk to you.
马尔贝克 跟我走
Malbec, follow me.
或许艾丽是帮了我的忙
Maybe Ali did me a favor.
我是说 她是个品牌营销顾问
I mean, s- she's a brand marketing consultant.
我都无法完全确定那是什么东西
I'm not even 100% sure what that is.
-好吧 但那个柯拉 你懂的 -什么 怎么了
- Yeah, but that Cora, right? - W- What? What?
我很惊讶马科还没揍你一顿
I'm just surprised Marco hasn't kicked your ass yet.
拜托 我那只是热情招待客人而已
Oh, come on. That's called being a good host.
是啊 她是个美女
Uh- huh, yeah. She's a beautiful woman.
我承认这点
I'll give you that.
来 把这个穿上 大情圣
Here. Put this on, there, Romeo.
什么 才不要
What? No.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要为工薪阶层调整一下正义的天平
We're tipping the scales of justice for the working man.
我不参与了
Uh, I'm out.
这越来越像是重罪了
This is, uh, this is starting - to feel like a felony.
听着 我老板欠我三周的加班费
Look, my boss owes me three weeks of overtime.
我需要给她传达一个信息 再说了 你欠我的
I need to send her a message. Plus, you owe me.
欠你什么
What for?
抛弃我
Abandoning me.
留下我一个人照顾我们年迈的父母
And leaving me to take care of our elderly parents.
是他们在照顾你
Uh, they're taking care of you.
尤其是老爸 成天烦我
Especially Dad, who is always on my ass
让我加入他那个暖通空调的生意
about joining him the damn HVAC business.
-我不会干这事的 -丹
- I'm not doing this. - Dan!
借我的助力 赶快给我上去
Take this boost and get up there.
我喜欢攀爬 算你走运
You're very lucky I like to climb things.
这样才对嘛
There he is.
好吧 你最终或许还是会知道的
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表