剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
首先 我没有勾搭
Hey, first of all, I wasn't.
奇怪 你可是吻了她
Strange, 'cause you kissed her.
没错 我是吻了 但我后来没再吻了
Okay, I was, but I- I'm not doing that anymore.
我今天可能认识了一个人
I might have met someone today.
可能吗 那是什么意思
"Might have"? What does that mean?
我们一直在互发短♥信♥
Well, we- we've been texting,
但挺让人困惑的
uh, but it's kind of confusing.
给我看看
Give it.
这的确挺令人困惑的 她是喜欢你
Oh, this is confusing. Is she into you,
还是她的暖气炉真的有问题
or is there a legitimate problem with her furnace?
我也觉得 一直在谈论暖气的问题
I know. There's a lot of talk about heat.
老兄 她绝对是在跟你调情
Dude, she's totally flirting with you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
是吧 我也不知道
Yeah? I- I don't know.
这里又提到什么暖气片
There's this thing about a unit.
我真不知道 我希望这能发展成恋情
I don't... I don't know. I want this to be a thing,
但我很困惑
but I am confused.
加油 乔希
Oh, come on, Josh!
太棒了
Yes!
肖恩 小肖恩
亲爱的 是你吗
Honey, is that you?
我泡在新浴缸里
I'm in the new tub.
快进来 跟我聊聊
Come in. Talk to me.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
这浴室简直是天堂
This bathroom is absolute heaven.
不知道是因为白苏维翁葡萄酒还是薰衣草
I don't know if it's the sauvignon blanc or the lavender,
反正我的肩膀已经放松到膝盖上了
but my shoulders have dropped to my knees.
这 这是你应得的
Well, you... you deserve it.
我不知道 我一直批判你
Well, I don't know. I gave you such a hard time.
我还抨击托尼
I gave Tony a hard time.
不 亲爱的 那 没事的
No, honey, it- it wasn't... You... It was fine.
或许我就是不容易信任人
Maybe I just have trust issues.
或许是因为我妈就喜欢评判人 我也不知道
Maybe it stems from my mom being so judgmental. I don't know.
但你总是能看到别人好的一面 真的
But you always see the good in people. You do.
我应该向你学习 谢谢你
I could learn from that. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - And I love you.
别忘了这点
Don't forget that.
好好享受吧
Okay. Enjoy.
天呐
Oh, boy.
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Honey. - Yeah.
-你终究还是会发现的 -什么
- You're gonna find out eventually. - What?
好了 可别骄傲自大
All right, now, let's not get cocky.
明天要迎战德拉♥萨♥尔队
We got De La Salle tomorrow,
所以大家今晚回家好好睡觉 尤其是你 科里根
so everybody get some sleep. Especially you, Corrigan.
他们队里有个聋子小孩 简直是猛兽
They got that deaf kid who's a beast.
但对我们所有人也是个激励的榜样 好了
But also an inspiration to us all. All right.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
圣♥战♥队
Crusaders!
怎么还叫圣♥战♥队
How are we still the Crusaders?
就没人注意到问题提出反对吗
Hasn't anyone flagged that?
乔希 等一下
Josh, hold up.
不 没事 只有我们两个人在
Oh, no, you're cool. Just us.
听着 我为你骄傲
Hey, I'm proud of you.
你知道你想要什么
You knew what you wanted,
你不会让任何东西阻挡你
and you didn't let anything get in your way.
不管是指关节脱臼还是视网膜脱落
Not the dislocated thumb, not the torn retina,
或是肾瘀伤 你会全力挺过去
not the bruised kidney. You powered through.
你想挑战152磅量级的 就拿下了152磅量级
You wanted 152, you took 152.
就算布拉克已经是152磅量级的也没关系
It didn't matter that Blecha was already at 152.
你干倒了他
You bumped him.
不找借口 不沉迷自省
No excuses, no navel-gazing.
你知道152磅量级属于你
You knew that 152 belonged to you.
丹 他在跟你说话呢
Dan, he's talking to you.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
不 他就是
Yes, he is.
好了 我知道以我过往的记录
Okay, I know I'm on the record
是非常反对我接下来要说的话的
as being very much against what I'm about to advise,
但如果你想要柯拉 就勇敢去追求柯拉吧
but if you want Cora, go for Cora.
就算你的视网膜瘀伤也没关系
Doesn't matter about your bruised retina.
或者马科是147磅量级的
Marco can wrestle at 147.
我可不会因为一个高中教练
I'm not gonna do something stupid
说了些激励人心的话 就去干些蠢事
because a high school coach gave an inspirational speech.
那番话竟然没激励到你吗
That speech didn't work for you?
我都在给埃琳娜发短♥信♥了
I-I'm texting Elena.
反正对我起作用了 我打算...
It's working on me. I'm gonna...
不断给她发短♥信♥ 直到...
keep texting her and...
看究竟有没有可能发展下
see what's what.
我打算给一个发展的机会
I'm gonna let this play out.
我知道 我知道 我现在心潮澎湃
I know, I know. I'm pumped, man.
蒙蒂是个天才
Monty's a genius!
对我起到作用了 我现在激♥情♥涌动
It worked! I'm all fired up!
圣♥战♥队 圣♥战♥队
Crusaders! Crusaders!
圣♥战♥队
Crusaders!
圣♥战♥队 圣♥战♥队
Crusaders! Crusaders!
太爱了
Love it.
这栋建筑啊
Ah, this building.
好怀念有地方归属的感觉
Miss having a place to be.
我在法学院念书时认识道格的
I met Doug in law school.
他是《法律评论》上最幽默的家伙
He was the funniest guy on the Law Review.
那不就像是在说
Isn't that kind of like saying
他是摔跤队里最聪明的家伙吗
he's the smartest guy on the wrestling team?
别把这话告诉我的学生们
Don't repeat that to my kids.
我在努力激励他们在学习上的信心
I'm trying to boost their academic confidence.
我们这个赛季在看《变形记》这本书
We're reading Metamorphosis this season.
讲述一个人变成了一只虫子 真的很棒
Guy turns into a bug. It's great.
我当年深深地爱上了他
I fell hard for him.
然后我们结婚了
And then we got married,
我们都找到了满意的工作
and we both got really good jobs
住上了好房♥子 还有专门的红酒冰箱
and an amazing brownstone with a wine fridge.
就完全是那种我一直想象我会拥有的生活
And it was exactly the kind of life i always imagined I'd have.
然后我去亚特兰大出差
And then I was in Atlanta,
我看到一个母亲跟她的孩子们在酒店泳池里玩耍
and I saw this mom playing with her kids at the hotel pool,
我想着...
and I just thought...
"我想要那种生活吗
"Do I want that?
我想跟道格一起养育孩子吗"
Do I want that with Doug?"
接着我还没反应过来 我...
And next thing I know, I'm...
就已经在大厅的吧台了
at the lobby bar,
做出了一个非常错误的选择
making a really bad choice.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
我是个出轨的人
Ugh, I'm a cheater.
我憎恶出轨的人
I hate cheaters.
"如果你的怜悯心不包括对你自己
"If your compassion does not include yourself,
那就是不完整的"
it is incomplete."
这话是卡洛跟我说的
Carol told me that.
是卡洛跟我说的
Carol told me that.
我真的很高兴那天晚上遇到了你
Oh, I'm really happy I ran into you the other night.
我也是
Me, too.
跟埃莱娜约成了
It's on with Elena.
我觉得是 安全起见 我还是会带上工具箱
I think. I'm gonna bring my toolbox just to be safe,
但我欠你个人情 教练
but I-I owe you, Coach.
我应该...
I should...
我应该让你回去了
I should let you go.
好的 明天是个大日子
Yeah. Big day tomorrow.
是啊 平安夜
Yeah, Christmas Eve.
德拉♥萨♥尔队
De La Salle.
-打赢他们 就能进州赛了 -好吧
- Last stop between us and state. - Right.
-加油 圣♥战♥队 -好吧
- Go, Crusader... - Yeah.
我当年很讨厌别人对我这么喊
I hated that on me.
-是吗 -晚安 蒙蒂
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表