剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
但心理咨♥询♥师说那很正常
but the counselor said that was normal.
你接受了心理咨♥询♥吗
Oh, you did therapy?
不是正式的
Not formally, no.
我只是和卡洛·霍顿聊过
I just talked to Carol Horton about it.
等等 那个辅♥导♥员吗
Wait, the guidance counselor?
她很一针见血
She's really sharp.
并且 她当年也离婚了
Plus, she had a divorce, too.
你想念梅根吗
Do you miss Megan?
有时会想
Sometimes.
已经过去两年了 我曾愤怒了一段时间
It's been two years. I was angry for a while.
但那让我重新审视自己 最终...
But it made me look at my stuff, and ultimately...
我觉得我离婚了会过得更好
I think I'm gonna be better off.
梅根已经过得更好了
Megan's already better off.
她已经再婚了
She's already remarried.
卡洛也是
So is Carol.
生活就是一章一章的 不是吗
Life's basically chapters, right?
153磅了 教练
153, coach.
他是我从辩论队偷来的
Stole him from the debate team.
算是捡到宝了
Quite a find.
-圣诞快乐个妈♥逼♥ -好了
- Merry fucking Christmas! - All right...
就是这里 那是我的...
That's it, that's my fa...
快看走廊上的这个小女孩
Okay, look at that little girl on the porch.
可以看到她 她的表情仿佛在说"什么情况啊"
You can see her. She's all like, "What's happening?"
你跟她的家族是有血仇吗
Are you, like, in a blood feud with her kin?
这个女人上辈子得罪你了吗
Did this woman wrong you in a past life?
因为这个时间挑的 明显像是在复仇
Because your timing reeks of vengeance.
你肯定已经有别的女人了
There's got to be somebody else.
那是这种情况唯一合理的解释
That's the only thing that can explain something like that.
那个女人是谁
Who is it?
没有 没有什么别的女人
No, there's nobody else.
嘿 你来了啊
Hey, you made it!
我提早卖♥♥光了
I sold out early.
我爱节日季
I love the holidays.
人们什么都买♥♥
People will buy anything.
就连银项链都卖♥♥出去了
Even my silver necklace,
我承认 那是偷懒的作品
which, admittedly, is lazy work.
你好啊 丹 圣诞快乐个妈♥逼♥
Hey, Dan. "Merry fucking Christmas."
你好 柯拉
Hey, Cora.
我去购物了 我觉得你会很开心的
I went shopping. I think you'll be pretty happy.
实际上 我也不知道
Actually, I don't know.
-但你不能看 -好的
- But you can't look at it. - Okay.
好吧 我还是给你看一样东西吧
All right, I'm gonna show you one thing,
因为这可是份大礼
'cause it's kind of a big swing.
不是说价格上很昂贵 你懂的...
Not price- wise but, you know...
天呐 艾塔·詹姆斯的唱片
Oh, my God. Etta James.
我都不知道现在还能弄到她的黑胶唱片呢
I didn't even know you could still get this on vinyl.
没错 是才发行的
Yeah. They just rereleased it.
黑胶版 他们在推行这个
On vinyl. They do that.
-是真的 -你喜欢吗
- They do. - You like it?
简直完美
It's perfect.
这礼物可真棒
What a lovely gift, man.
买♥♥到心坎里去了 这很性感 老兄
So specific. That's hot, dude.
谢谢 不过我得坦白交代
Thank you. I got to come clean, though.
丹尼尔帮了我一点小忙
Daniel helped me a little bit.
是帮了很多 好吧
A lot a bit. Okay.
说实话 是他挑的
Okay, he picked it.
真的吗
Really?
没有 他夸张了
No, he's exaggerating.
我当时也在场 但这是马科的主意
I- I was there, but it was Marco's idea.
他只是需要个人确认下
He just wanted confirmation.
撒谎
Fibs.
你真是个心善的好兄弟 他是个好人
You're too good of a dude. He's a good guy.
亲爱的 我很爱
Well, sweetie, I love it.
-简直完美 -你就是完美的
- It's perfect. - You're perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你才对 -这是我的最爱
- Thank you. - This is my favorite.
没错 我切了点墨西哥辣椒放进去
Yeah. Chopped up some jalapeno, put it in there
因为这样可以消解烤牛肉的油脂
'cause it cuts the fat in the roast beef.
那很好啊
That's good.
是棒极了 不过 随便吧
It's great, but... whatever.
这还不错 对吧
This isn't bad, right?
三明治不错 公♥司♥也不错
Good sandwich, good company.
并且我们这行是永远不会消亡的
And we're working a solid, honest trade
无论如何都会存在 尤其是现在出现了气候变化
that's not going anywhere, especially with climate change.
天呐 听着 我只是答应暂时帮你一段时间
Holy Moses. Look, I agreed to help you temporarily.
-到这个份上就够了 -我就说说而已
- Let's just leave it at that. - I'm just saying.
瞧瞧这情况
Look at this.
那些家伙要把车停在卡莱利斯家的车道上了
These guys are pulling into the Carrellis' driveway.
我已经服务那户人家大概30年了
I've been working that house - for 30 years.
别 别 你要干什么
N- N- No. What are you doing?
听着 我赞助了邻里的一个小职棒球队好吗
Listen, I sponsor a Little League team - in this neighborhood, okay?
这是不对的
This is not right.
那你打算怎么做
What- what are you gonna do?
我也不知道我要做什么 反正我要采取行动
I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna do something.
冷静
Calm down.
放轻松 放轻松 你都60好几了
Relax. Relax. You're well into your 60s.
我才61岁
I am exactly 61.
好吗 我比你大30岁
Okay? I'm 30 years older than you.
不管你是多大年纪
Take whatever age you are,
加上30年 就是我的年纪
add 30 years and that's how it comes out.
-好吗 -好了 我不需要来听数学课
- Okay? - Okay, I don't need a math lesson.
你患了癌症
You have cancer.
相信我 我们会想到办法的 交给我吧
Trust me, we'll- we'll figure this out. I got this.
得让这些家伙明白 他们不能来我的地盘做生意
These guys need to know they can't come into my territory.
别 别担心
Don't- don't- don't worry.
我们会让他们明白的
A message will be sent.
那是我们的鸭子
That's our duck!
那是我们的鸭子
That's our duck!
那是我们的鸭子
That's our duck!
先签履约保证吧 你们这些骗子
Get bonded, you frauds!
滚出贝弗利社区
Stay out of Beverly!
天呐 开这车就像在开巡游船
God, this thing is like handling a cruise ship.
这货车太差劲了
It's a terrible van.
他们追上来了
Okay, they're gaining on us.
-是吗 交给我吧 -天呐
- They are? I got it. - Oh, my God...
-好了 再见 再见 -再见
- Okay, bye! Bye- bye! - Bye!
你看到那个胖子的脸有多红了吗
Did you see how red the fat guy's face got?
是我疯了 还是他真的跑得很快
Am I crazy, or is he, like, super fast?
没错 他跑得跟橄榄球星沃特·佩顿差不多了
Oh, yeah. He's- he's Walter Payton fast.
你最好别死
You better not die.
在你搬出家里前 我是不会死的
I'm not dying until you move out of the house.
说定了
Deal.
加油 各位
Let's go, guys.
你怎么会来这里
Uh, what are you doing here?
我只是觉得来看下摔跤比赛会很有趣
Oh, I just thought it'd be fun to see some wrestling.
奇怪
Uh, strange.
以前我们的比赛 你一次都没去过
You never once came to any of our matches.
这跟我2008级的联合队长有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with, uh, my fellow 2008 cocaptain?
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is.
是蒙蒂
It's Monty.
没错 我是为蒙蒂而来的 但不是古怪的那种
Oh, yeah. I mean, I'm here for Monty, but not in a weird way.
只是表示一下支持
Just in a supportive way.
你这么快又开始跟人交往了 似乎有点太快了吧
Seems a bit fast for you to be back out there dating again.
我们没有交往 我还是已婚女性
We're not dating. I'm married.
我们只是一起跑步而已
We just run together.
你现在没跑啊 你在坐着
You're not running now. You're sitting.
坐在女友区
In the girlfriend section.
够了 我们只是朋友而已
Okay, you know, we're just friends.
你还有脸说 你还试图
You should talk, trying to make a move
-勾搭你堂弟的女朋友呢 -没有
- on your cousin's girlfriend. - No.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表