剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
- Sounds so nice. - Yeah, like, the beach and the sun.
-是啊 阳光 沙滩 -可能真的很棒
- Yeah, the beach and the sun, - Might be really nice.
但你不能去
But you're not going.
我只是...
I just...
你要按你保证的那样 把洗手间装♥修♥好
You are gonna finish the bathroom like you promised.
-好了 -一旦你不履行承诺
- Okay. - When you don't keep your promises,
-就是个不守承诺的人 -好的
- you don't keep your promises. - Okay.
依然爱你 兄弟 去吃些火腿吧
Still love you, buddy. Go get some ham.
肖恩 门铃响了
Sean. The doorbell.
你更近些
You're closer!
天呐
Oh, boy.
二位 这可是圣诞节
Guys, it's Christmas.
这里有孩子在
There are children here.
不管你们跟我有什么过节 现在都不是解决的时候
Whatever beef you have with me, okay, now is not the time.
我们是本着圣诞精神来的
We come in the spirit of the holiday.
我们意识到我们可能
We realize we may have
破坏了暖通空调行业的一些不成为的规矩
broken some unwritten rules of the HVAC business,
-可能吗 -肖恩
- May have? - Sean,
我亲爱的给你做了个瓦西洛皮塔蛋糕
my wife made you a vasilopita.
就像是希腊的咖啡蛋糕
It's like a Greek coffee cake.
里面是加入了杏仁吗
Wow, what is that, almonds?
绝对让人上瘾
It's absolutely addictive.
对吧 大块头
Huh, big boy?
轻如羽毛啊
Light as a feather.
好了 进屋吧
All right. Come on in.
-进屋吧 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thank you.
-你家很温馨 -谢谢
- Lovely home. - Thank you.
你的朋友们怎么样
H- how were your friends?
很有趣
Fun.
太多阿根廷人了 但是很好玩
Too many Argentinians, but fun.
圣诞快乐
Well, Merry Christmas.
你也圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you.
听着 我今晚就要飞走了
Listen, I'm flying out tonight.
我以为...
Oh, I thought...
好的 行
Okay, yeah.
下次大概是在罗杰叔叔的婚礼上才能见到你了
So I guess I'll see you at Uncle Roger's wedding.
是啊 那是六月份 对吧 在坎昆
Yeah. That's in June, right? Cancún?
是啊 那是暴风季 但他就是不想放弃签好的协议
Yep, it's hurricane season, but he couldn't pass up the deal.
顺便说下 你说得对
You were right, by the way.
我 我就是个灾难
I... I am a disaster.
不 那话很伤人 我不是真的是那个意思
No, that- that was harsh, and I didn't really mean it.
不不 我...
No, no, no, I...
我表现得像个白♥痴♥
I acted like an idiot.
我毁了所有人的圣诞节
I just kind of ruined everyone's Christmas.
不过 把这当作夸奖吧
But take it as a compliment.
时机不对 对吧
Timing, huh?
是啊
Yep.
我去年圣诞节时还是单身
I was actually single last Christmas.
-但那样你就不会认识马科了 -是啊
- But then you wouldn't have met Marco, - Yeah.
他几乎算是我认识的最好的男人了
who's pretty much the best guy I know.
我有东西要给你
I, uh, have something for you.
是给你的珠宝拍的用在你网站上的照片
The photos I took of your jewelry for your website.
希望对你有帮助
Hope it helps.
你真的很有才
You're really talented.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 丹
Goodbye, Dan.
再见 柯拉
Goodbye, Cora.
我本来是支持你的 兄弟
I was rooting for you, buddy.
但我是红袜队的粉丝 所以我喜欢失败者
But I'm a Sox fan, so I like an underdog.
布丽吉特说你打算退出了
Bridget says you're bailing.
你个圣诞懦夫
You Christmas coward.
是啊 我该去打包行李了
Yeah. I should go pack.
要我送你去机场吗
Need a lift to the airport?
不用 我打车去就行了
No, I'll take an Uber.
也好 我只是随便那么一说 并非真心
All right, good. It was a hollow offer.
-我知道 -好极了 行吧
- I know. - Cool. Yeah.
我听说你要离开我们了
I hear you're leaving us.
是啊
Yeah.
我刚正打算下去找你呢
I- I was just about to come down and find you.
希望你不要生气
Hope you're not mad.
-没有 柯拉 我懂的 -是啊
- No. Cora. I get it. - Yeah.
我这周的表现一直不好
I haven't been my best this week.
里昂的离世 节日 都让我压力很大
Leon. The holidays. It's been stressful.
爸爸还患了癌症
Dad has cancer.
是啊
Yeah.
-对你来说肯定不容易 -是啊
- That can't be easy on you. - No.
-但他不会有事的 -是啊
- But he's gonna be okay. - Yeah.
-我知道 大部分时候都知道 -是啊
- I know that. Most of the time. - Yeah.
我得知艾丽的事后 还对你发火撒气
And I lashed out at you when I found out about Ali.
-我不太确定我说了什么 -你说
- I'm not really sure what I said. - Uh, you said
我女朋友一个个跑掉肯定是有原因的
there must be a reason they're fleeing in droves.
-没错 听上去像是我会说的话 -是啊
- Yeah. That sounds like me. - Yeah.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
可能也没说错
Probably not wrong.
其实 在认识你父亲前
You know, before I met your father,
我跟一个医学院的学生在交往
I was dating this med student.
他是个非常自以为是的人
He was totally self- involved,
但是 我们在性生活方面配合得天衣无缝
but, wow, were we sexually compatible.
妈 这对话的走向有点迷
Mom, wh- where's this going?
他后来在圣路易斯当了住院医师 我伤心欲绝
Well, he got a residency in St. Louis, and I was devastated.
但后来我认识了你父亲
But then I met your father.
我们在性生活方面配合得也是天衣无缝
And we're extremely sexually compatible.
我相信你肯定听到过我们的做♥爱♥声
I mean, I'm sure you've heard us.
-简直没法不听到 妈 -性生活很棒
- I can't unhear it, Mom. - Sex is great.
-到现在性生活都很棒 -好极了 谢谢
- Sex is still great. You know? - Cool. Thank you.
-懂了 -但是你♥爸♥
- Got it. - But your dad,
最重要的是
above all else,
他是我最好的朋友
is my best friend.
你也会找到你最好的朋友的
And you're gonna find your best friend,
一旦找到 请务必娶她
and when you do, you marry her.
或者是他
Or him.
他们 祂们
Them? They.
妈
Mom...
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
肯定的
You are.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
好了 走了
Okay. Come on.
飞机落地后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you land.
我给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you.
必须打电♥话♥
Call me.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
-怎么了 -我打算偷偷溜走
- What's going on? - I'm just gonna slip out.
我不想要泪水涟涟的离别场景 好吗
I don't want to make a big scene. Okay?
圣诞节的不告而别
An Irish exit on Christmas.
几个月后再见了
I'll see you in a few months.
我到时候会成为一个光头帅哥
I'm gonna be a handsome bald man.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
Love you, too, son.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
下次见
See you.
圣诞快乐 兄弟们
Merry Christmas, boys.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
请大家聚过来一下
Uh, if you guys could just gather around for a moment.
爸 妈
Um, Dad. Mom.
穆迪一家
Moodys.
以及带着两个孩子的女人
Woman with the two children
我还没来得及正式认识一下
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.
柯拉
Cora.
飞往丹佛的247号♥航♥班♥正在C17号♥登机口登机
Flight 247 to Denver is now boarding at gate C17.
所有乘客请在C17号♥登机口登机
All passengers please board at gate C17
航♥班♥将准时飞往丹佛
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表