剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
我们打算今晚就先做到这里
Uh, thinking about packing it in for the night.
好的 谢了 托尼 听起来不错
All right, thanks, Tone. Sounds good.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-这棵树真漂亮 -是啊
- It's a hell of a tree. - Yep.
我去告诉工人
I'll just tell the crew.
亲爱的 今年是他第一次不能和家人共度圣诞
You know, hon, it's his first Christmas without his family.
也许我们该给他一些饼干
Maybe we should give him some cookies.
好啊 反正也没人吃
Yeah. No one else is gonna eat 'em.
好了
All right.
听我说
Listen.
这棵树很漂亮
It's a great tree.
是啊 我只是希望今年的圣诞节能特别一点
Yep. I just wanted this Christmas to be special,
-我懂 -因为...
- I know. - because...
我懂
I know.
肯定会的 好吗
And it will be. Okay?
我来把一些小精灵移到前面来 好吗
I'm just gonna move some of the elves front, okay?
圣诞节对科伯特来说一定是很难熬的节日
Christmas must be a rough time for Corbett.
太悲伤了 在同一年丧父又丧母
Oh, so sad. Losing both parents in the same year.
是啊 简直是惨剧
Yeah, it's a tragedy.
但也是意外的收获
But also a windfall.
给他留下四居室的大房♥ 自♥由♥又清静
Left him a four-bedroom, free and clear.
已经增值4%了
It's already appreciated four percent.
去房♥产数据网上查啊 我没撒谎
Check Zillow. I'm not lying.
你还好吗 科伯特
How you holding up, Corbett?
过一天算一天吧
Taking it day-to-day.
在游戏中虐你这样的笨蛋 得分
Spanking chumps like you in foos. Score!
你不是说你喝多了天旋地转吗
I thought you got the spinnies.
这个算数 你烂透了
However that counts! You suck!
如果你需要找人谈谈 我随时都在
And you ever need to talk, you know, I'm here.
你这话对我意义重大 兄弟
Means the world, man.
大家都会好奇道格怎么没来 对吧
Everyone's gonna be wondering where Doug is, right?
看来布丽吉特也没那么完美啊
Guess Bridget isn't so perfect after all.
现在谁是光荣的致辞毕业生啊
Who's the salutatorian now?
布丽吉 我觉得大家有更有趣的事要关心
Bridge, I think people have bigger fish to fry.
比如 罗巴克的头发怎么都没了
Like, what the hell happened to Roebuck's hair?
他是住在核电站附近吗
Does he live near a power plant or something?
-不 说真的 头发都去哪儿了 -我不知道
- No, seriously, where did it go? - I don't know.
太快了
So fast.
该死
Oh, crap.
我得去躲起来
I'm gonna go hide.
怎么了
Wh- What?
好吧
Okay.
快看 科尔来了
Hey, Cole showed.
-米勒吗 -是啊
- Oh, Miller? - Yeah.
你听说他把他的公♥司♥之一卖♥♥了一百万美元吗
You hear he sold one of his companies for a hundred million?
是的 我听说了 我们都听说了
Yes, I heard. We've all heard.
那也让他整个人都飘了
Went right to his head, too.
我一年前给他发过私信 他从来没回复过
You know, I DM'd him a year ago. Never hit me back.
你应该向他推介你的葬礼烟花创意
That's the guy you should pitch your funeral fireworks thing to.
他是个大风投人
He's a major venture capitalist.
我不需要那种钱
I don't need that kind of money.
-什么样的钱 -自负的钱
- What kind of money? - Conceited money.
-是因为他没回你的私信吗 -不是
- This 'cause he didn't hit you back? - No.
这 说明了很多问题
It's... very telling.
他是个虚荣自负的人
He's vainglorious.
嘿 布丽吉特 你还好吗
Hey, Bridget. How are you?
我挺好的 蒙蒂 挺好的
I'm good, Monty, I'm good.
你怎么样
How are you?
你还在当摔跤教练吗
Um, you coaching still... wrestling, right?
是啊 我现在是竞赛联盟的领导者
Yeah, yeah. Leading the conference.
我手下的重量级选手在一场比赛中伤了股骨
My heavyweight just snapped his femur during a match.
-真惨 -给整个队伍带来了震荡
- Ouch. - Kind of shook the whole team.
但我们最后从合唱团弄了个胖孩子出来
But we ended up getting this fat kid from choir.
他是个天生好手
He's a natural.
道格来了吗
Doug here?
-他病了 -是感冒了吗
- Um, he's sick. - Is it a cold?
-我还真不清楚呢 -症状传到胸腔了吗
- I don't really know. - Did it spread to his chest?
那个 蒙蒂 我真不知道
Yeah, Monty, I couldn't tell ya.
你知道我手下的人病了 我是怎么跟他们说的吗
You know what I tell my guys when they're sick- -
用上足量的牛肉汁 锌片
plenty of beef broth, zinc,
捂出汗来就好了
and then just sweat it all out.
他有没有办法去汗蒸室
Does he have access to, like... like, a steam room
-或是任何... -天呐
- or any kind of... - Oh, my God,
他没生病 好吗 我瞎编的
he's not sick, okay? I made it up.
-为什么 -因为我现在
- Wh- Why? - Because I just don't really want
真的不想回答任何问题
to answer any questions right now.
这是个派对 蒙蒂
It's a party, Monty.
派对
Party.
事情的发展真是出人意料
It's funny how things work out.
如果我按照原本的计划 三个月前就完工了
If I had finished this job like I was supposed to three months ago,
此刻我就不会坐在这里
I wouldn't be here right now.
上帝会嘲笑我们所有的计划
God laughs at all our plans.
她的确笑了
She sure does.
你打算一整晚都躲着我吗
Are you gonna avoid me all night?
我的计划是这样的
That was the plan.
我们要不要谈谈那事
Should we talk about what happened?
我们这一周可能都会频繁见面 所以...
We're probably gonna keep seeing each other all week, so...
听着 我真的很抱歉我吻了你
Look, I'm really sorry I kissed you.
你吻总比罗杰叔叔吻要好
Better you than Uncle Roger.
其实 马科是我最好的朋友之一
You know, Marco's actually one of my best friends.
我最近才意识到我是个禽兽
It's recently come to my attention that I'm a monster.
给小费也很小气
And a terrible tipper.
什么 才没有
What? No.
我们之间没事吧
Are we good?
我们没事
We're fine.
我们要不要拥抱下或者什么的
Should... should we hug or something?
不 我觉得我们都已经抱过了啊
No. I think we got it covered.
对对对 不拥抱 没错 我也是这么想的
Right, right, right. No hug. Yeah, that was my instinct, yeah.
好了 各位 今晚到此为止吧
All right, everyone, I'm calling it.
搞什么啊 借过 科伯特
What the hell? Excuse me. Corbett,
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么啊 这...
what the hell are you doing? This...
-这才10点45分 -邻居家刚刚生了孩子
- It's- it's 10:45. - Neighbors just had a baby.
我承诺过我们不会玩到11点以后
I promised we wouldn't go past 11:00.
那就收回承诺
So just un- promise them...
我做不到 达文患有疝痛 凯伦没怎么睡过觉
I can't. Devon's colicky. Karen hasn't been sleeping.
"达文什么 凯伦没怎么..."
"Devon's col... Karen hasn't been slee..."
你听听你这说的是什么话
Do you even hear yourself?
去年 我们可是玩到最后一起看日出啊
Last year, we watched the sun come up.
-我们曾是神啊 -我现在是房♥主了
- We were gods. - I'm a homeowner now.
我现在是街区队长
I'm actually block captain.
街区队长是什么鬼意思
What does block captain even mean?
意思就是我要言行一致 做好示范
It means I need to walk the walk.
-行了 把音乐继续放上吧 -不好意思
- Okay, just put the music back on. - I'm sorry,
-你是房♥主吗 -不好意思 你这是待客之道吗
- are you a homeowner? - I'm sorry, are you a host?
-你是房♥主吗 -你这是待客之道吗
- Are you a homeowner? - Are you a host?
听我说 看着我
Listen to me. Look at me.
等等 感觉像是要爆发古怪的争吵了
Hey, this feels like a weird fight brewing,
所以我就直说了 达夫 我玩得很开心
so I'm just gonna say, Dave, I had a lot of fun,
-但是... -不 你没有 绝对没有
- but, uh... - No, you didn't. No.
你只是刚开始要玩得开心了 然后这家伙...
You were starting to have a lot of fun, before this one...
-肖恩 -我已经脱鞋了
- Sean! - My shoes are off.
听着 各位 派对还没有结束
Okay, look, everybody, the party's not over.
现在要变更一下地点
It's just switching locations.
我们要去溜冰场玩扫帚球
We're going to the rink to play broomball.
这效果比我预计的好多了
That played better than I thought it would.
跟我走
Follow me.
能让柯拉加入你那队吗
Can Cora play on your team?
我答应了科伯特
I promised Corbett
我要让他上我的特斯拉车出去感受下
that I would take him out in the Tesla.
没事 我不需要保姆
It's- It's okay. I don't need a babysitter.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表