剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
对哦 没错 好咧
Oh. Oh, right, right. Okay.
记得我说过不准在屋里放烟花吧
Remember I said no fireworks in the house, right?
既然只剩你我二人了
So, now that it's just the two of us...
告诉我怎么回事吧 是跟要孩子有关吗
tell me what happened. Was this about starting a family?
我现在真的不想聊这个
You know what, I-I just really don't want to talk about it.
你是不是缺钱
Are you having money problems?
老妈 我知道你是好意 但别这样
Mom, I know you mean well, but come on.
我和你♥爸♥刚结婚不久
You know, when your dad and I were first married,
我们就大吵了一架 我就想告诉你
we had a huge fight. I just want you to know.
我去你凯西阿姨家暂住了几天
I went and stayed at Aunt Kathy's for a few days.
那时你♥爸♥有酗酒的毛病
I mean, this is back when your father was drinking.
他的下♥体♥总是硬不了多久就软了
You know, he was having trouble maintaining an erection,
-他为此很恼怒 -别说了
- and he was really bugged about it. - Nope.
我是不想告诉你太多细节啦
I mean, I don't want to go into specifics...
你已经说了 老妈 这已经够详细的了
You're in them, Mom. You're in the specifics.
-行吧 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
只是我们女人
It's just that, you know, we, as women,
身兼数职
we wear many hats.
经过漫长一天后
I mean, at the end of a long day,
真的不想再照顾其他人
you really don't want to be taking care of others
-或他们的感受 你明白吗 -明白
- and their feelings, you know? - Yeah.
我是女权主义者吗 也许算是吧
Am I a feminist? Maybe I am.
也许我一直以来都是女权主义者 我也不知道
Maybe I've always been a feminist. I don't know.
但无论你和道格之间发生了什么
But whatever's going on with you and Doug,
你都一定要把自己放在待办事项的第一位
you've got to put yourself at the top of your to-do list.
米歇尔·奥巴马说的
Said Michelle Obama.
-好吧 -她嫁给了前任总统
- Yeah. - She was married to the president.
-我听说过她 -婚姻啊
- No, I've heard of her. - Marriages--
总会潮起潮落 浮浮沉沉
they ebb and flow and they ebb and flow.
相信我 我清楚得很
Believe me, I know.
我知道
I know.
-我会支持你的 -谢谢
- I'm here for you. - Thank you.
不 我希望你明白...
No, I want you to under...
我们在这... 托尼
Oh, we're h... Tony.
托尼 我正和我女儿谈心
Tony! I am trying to have a conversation
教导她要先照顾好自己
with my daughter about self-care
自己都顾不好 又怎么照顾别人呢
and how you can't pour from an empty cup.
让她静心沉思一会行不行
A moment of quiet reflection.
-拜托了 -抱歉
- Please! - Sorry!
好吧 显然我不该跟你聊
Okay, well, obviously, I shouldn't have been talking
你♥爸♥勃起困难的事
about your father's... erection.
我搞砸了
Blew it.
艾丽 是我 我这几天想了很多
Hey, Ali, it's me. Um, I've been doing a lot of thinking,
你说得对 我就是个白♥痴♥
and-and you're right. I'm an idiot.
我希望我们能继续走下去 我想和你同居
I-I want to make this work. I want to move in together.
我很想你 打给我
I miss you. Call me.
拜托了 我想跟你在一起
Please. I want to be with you.
请回电
Call me.
你把真心话都告诉她了
You laid your heart on the line.
剩下的就看她了
The rest is up to her.
我是托尼 我们好像还没正式认识下
Tony. I don't think we've officially met.
我一时犯糊涂
I had a lapse of judgment.
我本来以为是...
So, what I had thought of as a bit of...
搞搞劳工维♥权♥的戏码 结果
labor theater, uh, turned out,
之后才发现其实是D类重罪
in hindsight, to be a Class D felony.
肖恩 你可以拿回你原来的工作
Sean, you can have your job back.
谢谢你 梅格 太感谢了
Thank you, Meg. Thank you.
你被无情的冰所环绕
You are surrounded by ice,
但冰却无法穿透你温暖的内心
but it hasn't penetrated your heart.
但你要上周末晚班和节假日班
But you're working weekend nights and all holidays.
没问题 怎样都可以
Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.
总统日那个周末可能有点难度
Uh, Presidents' Day weekend is gonna be a bit tricky.
-所有节假日 -我付了租♥房♥♥定金
- All holidays. - I got a deposit on a rental.
但我明白的 不如这样行不行
But I get it. You know what, how 'bout this?
快到那天了我们再商量
We'll circle back closer to the date.
我把这些钥匙交给你了
I'm trusting you with these.
梅格
Meg...
我绝不会辜负你的信任
I won't disappoint you.
你为什么一直看手♥机♥
Why do you keep checking that?
我打给艾丽了 告诉她我想和她同居
I called Ali, told her I want to move in together.
我一挂电♥话♥就后悔了
I regretted it the instant I hung up.
你的照片就该被挂在女性更衣室的墙上
Your picture should be up in women's locker rooms.
你看起来是个好男人
I mean, you present as a nice guy,
-但其实是个冷血渣男 -快穿好衣服
- but you're a monster. - Yo, get dressed.
我们要去科伯特家
We're going to Corbett's.
布丽吉特 我真心认为你该一起去 因为...
Bridget, I really think you should come, because...
好 我无法忍♥受被老妈拷问一整晚
Mm-mmm. I can't spend the night getting grilled by Mom.
好极了 一小时后出发
Beautiful. Wheels up in an hour.
这个好像是布丽吉特做的
You know, I think Bridget made this.
不 是我做的 是我
No, I made it. It was me.
-好了 我们出门了 -再见
- All right, we're leaving. - Bye.
等等 先别走 我们要装饰圣诞树啊
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. We're trimming the tree.
真有这回事吗
That was a real thing?
当然是真的 我还准备了饼干和苹果酒
Yeah, that was a real thing. Made cookies, mulled cider.
我们要装饰圣诞树
We're trimming the tree.
要花上一整晚吗
Like, we're making a night of it?
可我们从来不这么做啊 都是随时想放装饰品就放
We just never do that. We always just put them up whenever.
我们不常有机会齐聚一堂
Well, it's not often that we're all under one roof,
我觉得全家人一起装饰会很好玩
and I thought it would be fun to do together.
这件事感觉没那么紧急
It just feels like this isn't time-sensitive.
我们还要去科伯特家的年度圣诞派对 而那...
And we got Corbett's Annual Christmas Party, which is...
是实实在在真有其事
an actual real thing.
科伯特家的年度圣诞派对
Oh. Corbett's Annual Christmas Party.
我能和你们去另一个房♥间谈谈吗
Can I talk to you guys for a second in the other room?
-好 -行
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-没问题 -很好
- Sure. - Good.
-这对你们的妈妈非常非常重要 -为什么
- This is really, really, really important to your mother. - Why?
我也不知道 但她把这事挂嘴边好几天了
I don't know. Okay? But she's been talking about it for days.
感觉她是在图享软件上看到了什么而突发奇想
Feels like it's coming from something she saw on Pinterest.
-她不能随便发明一个节日传统啊 -好吧
- She can't go randomly inventing traditions. - Okay.
听好了 我们要这么做
This is what we're gonna do, okay?
你们乖乖去放装饰物 吃饼干
You're putting up ornaments, you're eating cookies,
挂闪光金属丝 并且做这些的时候
you're hanging tinsel, and you're gonna do it all
脸上得洋溢着过节的喜庆神情
while acting really, really, really festive.
-喜不喜庆是相对... -给老子喜庆一点
- Festive's a relative... - Festive!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hon?
孩子们改变主意了
The kids have changed their minds.
好棒哦
Yes.
谢谢你 太好了
Thank you. Great, great.
冲刺了 冲刺了
Home stretch, home stretch.
我觉得你们真的很赶
You know, you guys are really rushing it.
而且你们把好看的都挂到后面了 好浪费
And you're-you're wasting all the good ones all the good ones on the back.
你就是对小精灵念念不忘 明明就很渗人
You're obsessed with the elves. They're creepy.
-星星呢 -对
- Star? - Yeah.
星星在这儿
Oh, star.
知道这代表什么吗
Know what that means?
圣诞树大功告成
Christmas tree.
真漂亮
Lovely.
好像所有装饰物都挂上去了
Think that was the last of 'em.
-还没 -挂完了 这是棵圣诞树
- No. No, no. - Yeah, it's a Christmas tree.
-今晚真的好特别哦 -不不不
- This whole night was real special. - No, no, no.
还有 不止这些 绝对还有更多
There's more, there's more, there's definitely more, right?
还有下一样 下一样是什么来着 亲爱的
There's the next... What's the next thing, honey?
没事了
It's fine.
-你们去派对吧 -非常感谢
- Go. Go to the party. - Thank you very much.
别担心 丹开车
Don't worry, Dan's driving.
-再见 -好吧
- Bye. - Okay.
-托尼 -你好 托尼
- Hey, Tony. - Hey, Tone.
再见 托尼
Bye, Tony.
-老板 -什么事
- Hey, boss? - Yes?
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表