剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
我感觉清醒了
I feel awake.
那是你的身体在对你说"谢谢你 这办法对我有用"
That's your system saying, "Thank you, this works for me."
你打算如何使用这正能量
What are you gonna do with this good energy?
我应该去找道格谈谈
I should go talk to Doug.
知道吗 我打算现在就去谈
You know what? I'm gonna do it right now.
-我爱这样 -好了
- I love it! - Okay.
谢谢你把我弄下床
Thank you for getting me out of bed!
-迈步着地时先脚跟再脚趾 -好的
- Heel- toe with that stride, please! - Yes.
-先脚跟再脚趾 -好的
- Heel- toe! - Okay.
我要谈个合作
I'm closing a deal.
我现在没空跟你聊 什么事
I can't really talk. What's up?
柯拉叫我今天去帮她拍照
Cora wants me to take photos for her today.
别去
Don't do it.
我已经打车在路上了
I'm in the Uber.
艾丽在哪儿
Where's Ali?
我把她丢给妈妈了
Uh, I left her with Mom.
你竟然弃她于不顾
You bailed on her?
没有我 她们玩得更开心
They're having more fun without me.
妈妈要带她去看《胡桃夹子》
Mom's taking her to The Nutcracker.
我其实听说了一些毁誉参半的评价
Ah, I've actually heard mixed things.
你预测不到从小学跳舞的人能干出什么事
You know, child dancers are a wild card.
柯拉住在富乐顿大街上
Cora lives on Fullerton.
靠近农贸市场
Near the farmers market, man.
那简直是我最爱的一条街
That's, like, my favorite street.
她竟然邀请你去她的公♥寓♥
She invited you to her apartment?
等等 你还有一条最爱的街
Oh, wait, also, you have a favorite street?
她超爱我的作品
Sh- She loves my work.
那可是来自另一个艺术家的评价
And that's coming from another artist.
掉头回去
Turn around.
丹 你的道行不够应对这情况
Dan, you do not have the skill set for this.
我不会做什么的
I'm not gonna do anything.
我要玩长线战略
I'm playing the long game.
好吧 长线玩家
Okay, Long Game,
等这事暴露 沦为灾难 这肯定会的
when this all blows up- - and it will- -
我希望你知道 我站在马科那边
I want you to know that I'm siding with Marco.
他挣的钱可比你多多了
He makes a lot more money than you do.
好了 我到达顶楼了 我先挂了
All right, I'm at the penthouse. I got to go.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你还好吗 我是丽贝卡·米勒
How are you? I'm Rebecca Miller.
是科尔公♥司♥的总顾问
General counsel for Cole's company.
小肖恩·穆迪 新革命的首席执行官和代言人
Sean Moody Jr., CEO and spokesman for the revolution.
科尔在哪里
Uh, where's Cole?
-不如我们先坐下吧 -好的
- Why don't we take a seat, hmm? - Okay.
布丽吉特
Bridget?
嗨
Hi.
我能进屋吗
Is it okay if I come in?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
道格 拜托
Doug, please.
我大老远地跑来
I came all this way.
嘿 布丽吉特
Hey, Bridget?
能签个字吗
Can I get a signature?
好的
Sure.
我 我想谢谢你们送我的节日礼品卡
I, uh, I just want to thank you guys for the holiday gift card.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我们很感谢你 泰伦斯
Uh, we appreciate you, Terrence.
你好啊 道格
Oh, hey, Doug.
祝你们两个圣诞快乐
Well, merry Christmas to both of you.
-谢谢 -祝你们健康幸福
- Thank you. - Much health and happiness.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是整个街区最棒的一对
Best couple on the block.
-大家都这么说 -好吧
- Everyone says so. - Okay.
也祝你圣诞快乐 泰伦斯
Merry Christmas, Terrence.
听着 道格 你得信我
Look, Doug, you need to believe me.
在亚特兰大城的那一夜
That night in Atlanta
是我♥干♥过的最愚蠢的事
was the single stupidest thing I've ever done.
如果我可以让时间倒流 我...
If I could take it back, I...
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
听着 我已经请了律师
Listen, I got a lawyer.
什么
What?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我心里过不去这个坎
I can't get past this.
我要会见科尔今天日程安排上的所有人
So, I'm meeting with everyone on Cole's calendar today.
我猜那是 标准程序
I assume that's... standard protocol?
你了解科尔的精神健康状况吗
How familiar are you with Cole's mental health situation?
我完全不了解 所以...
Uh, I'm not at all, so...
在过去的72小时里
Well, over the last 72 hours,
他一直在遭受精神疾病发作的痛苦
he's been in the throes of a manic episode.
那对正在进行的生意有什么影响吗
How does that affect any ongoing business?
更重要的是
And, more importantly,
科尔的身体怎么样了
how is Cole as a person?
他...他怎么样
Is he o... Is... How is he?
他在明尼阿波利斯的一个精神机构里
He's in a facility outside Minneapolis.
*糟糕
Oh, crap.
我们还在核实具体情况
We're still trying to piece it together,
但显然他承诺了超过一千万美金
but apparently he committed over $10 million
给一系列创业项目
to a variety of start- ups,
其中包括一个特别疯狂的项目
including one particularly insane one
就是用烟花把骨灰炸上天
where you blow up dead people with fireworks.
-的确很疯狂 -是啊
- That's crazy. - Yeah.
不过 向他推介时可能不是这么说的
Also, probably not the way it was pitched.
我很抱歉 肖恩
I'm sorry, Sean.
你需要点时间消化下吗
Do you need a minute?
是的 谢谢 那就太好了
Yeah, thank you. That'd be nice.
哇 瞧瞧你的家
Wow, look at your place.
如果在纽约要租这样的房♥子
If I had this apartment in New York,
我可能要找12个室友平摊房♥租
I'd have to have, like, 12 roommates.
我刚开了一瓶 想来一杯吗
Just opened a bottle. Want a glass?
好啊
Yeah.
这可是超级托斯卡纳葡萄酒
It's a super Tuscan.
马科 你好啊
Oh, uh, Marco, hey.
好啊 兄弟 是我在红酒店的朋友帮我弄到的
What's up, bro? My boy at the wine shop hooked it up.
快一饮而尽吧 宝贝
Yeah, chugalug, baby.
实际上 别一饮而尽
Actually, don't chug it.
慢慢品 很贵的
Sip it. It's expensive.
很好喝
It's good.
岂止是好喝 这是意大利货
It's better than good. It's Italian.
好了 或许我们该拍珠宝了
Okay, so I guess we should, uh, shoot some jewelry.
-是啊 -等等 在拍珠宝之前 你介意
- Yeah. - Hey, before we get too far into it, you mind taking
给我和柯拉拍一张在圣诞树前的照片吗
a picture of me and Cora in front of the Christmas tree?
-我想发节日电子贺卡 -不 不要
- I want to send out our holiday e- card. - No, no, no.
丹可不想帮我们拍节日照片
Dan doesn't want to take our holiday picture.
来嘛 我想向亲朋好友炫耀一下你 宝贝
Oh, come on. I want to show you off, babe.
丹才不介意 对吧 兄弟
And Dan doesn't really mind, right, bro?
当然了 来吧
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
话说 我妈跟我说昨晚你女朋友飞过来了
Hey, my mom told me that your girlfriend flew in last night.
真的吗
Really?
你们不是分手了吗
I thought you guys broke up.
那 那算是个惊喜吧
Uh, it- it was kind of a surprise.
我听说她长得非常漂亮
I heard she's a total smoke show.
所以你们又复合了吗
So you're back together?
是的 不是 我是说...
Uh, yeah- - no- - I mean...
没错 她来了
Yeah, she's, she's here.
我堂哥 很会改变立场啊
My cousin, the waffler.
好了 别再闲聊了 开始拍吧
Okay, no more talking. Let's shoot.
这样对于圣诞照片来说是不是太性感了
Is this too sexy for a Christmas photo?
好了 各位 今晚会很漫长
All right, everyone, it's gonna be a long night.
又多加了一条街 他们也请我们去唱
We've added another street by request,
但我准备了额外的袜子
but I have extra socks.
没错 各位
Yeah, everyone.
今晚会降雪哦
We are expecting snow tonight.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表