剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
The Moodys.
在吗 马科 挂了吗 好吧
Hello? Marco? No? Okay. Well...
为什么非要我♥干♥重活儿
Why do I have to do the crappy part?
因为我是你爹 也是你的老板 我还有癌症
Uh, I'm your father, I'm your boss, I have cancer.
这些理由够了吗
Need some more reasons?
开心一点 大过节的
Come on, cheer up. It's the holidays.
我们收1.5倍工时费 又在室外
We're charging time-and-a-half, we're outside.
两居室的房♥子怎么要这么多暖炉
This is a lot of furnace for a two-bedroom.
我告诉你 你在暴风雪天气中醒来
Let me tell you something. You wake up in the middle of a blizzard,
就会需要那么多热量来带给你内心的宁静
you want the peace of mind that comes with that many BTUs.
是啊 热量
Yeah, BTUs.
这些家伙来了
Ah, these guys.
杜卡基斯兄弟暖气与空调服务
24小时营业 全年无休
你跟杜卡基斯兄弟还在撕逼呢
Ah, you still beefing with the Dukakis brothers?
那个鸭子就是个噱头 混♥蛋♥
The duck is such a gimmick. Jerks.
我说不清 我觉得挺有成效的啊
I don't know. Seems pretty effective.
是吗 他们是姓杜卡基斯 又不是达克[鸭子]基斯
Really? It's Dukakis, not Duck‐akis.
-知道吗 -但是在希腊语里 "u"发音很轻柔
- You know? - Actually, I think in Greek, the "u" is soft.
你的头才轻柔呢
Your head's soft.
再说 他们抢了我一个在洛兰路上的客户
Besides, they stole an account from me over on Loraine.
-他们甚至都没有签履约保证 -是吗
- They're not even bonded. - Oh, yeah?
你是不是也试图卖♥♥给那家人他们不需要的巨大暖炉
Did you also try to sell that house a giant furnace they don't need?
他们闯入了我的地盘
They came into my territory, okay?
做生意要讲规矩和道义
There are ways of doing things and ways of not doing things.
-你好 -谢天谢地
- Hi. - Oh, thank God.
这屋子冷死了
This house is freezing.
我前夫的妹妹要来我家过平安夜
My ex's sister's coming over for Christmas Eve, you know.
别问
Don't ask.
-我们就是来解救你的 -太好了 谢谢
- We're here to save the day. - Great. Thanks.
瓦坎达不欢迎你们
You're not welcome in Wakanda.
漫威《黑豹》中的反派
尤利西斯·克劳想去哪里没人能阻拦
Ulysses Klaue goes where he pleases.
麦尔斯 别闹了
Miles, enough.
-真抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
别事的 他要保卫他的国土嘛
It's fine. He's got to defend his homeland.
这边走
Uh, this way.
好
All right.
瓦坎达是非洲国家才不会这么冷
Feels a bit cold for Wakanda.
谢谢你陪我 我只需要再给柯拉
Thanks for being so cool, coz. I just need to pick up
-选最后一样礼物 -方向盘在你手里
- one last thing for Cora. - You were driving.
我其实算是被你劫持的人♥质♥ 但是...
It was really more of a hostage situation, but...
我希望一切都完美 知道吗
Just want it to be perfect, you know?
完美无瑕
Just perfect.
我给她买♥♥了一块那种智能手表
Had to get her one of those smartwatches.
-她想要吗 -谁不想啊
- Does she want one? - Everybody does.
我还想再送她一件比较个性化的礼物
I just wanna give her somehting personal, too.
她很喜欢这家店
She loves this store.
所以这里卖♥♥的所有东西都合适
So everything in here's fair game.
这条围巾要五百美元
This scarf is $500,
加上智能手表 总价是一千块
so, with the smartwatch, that puts me at a thousand.
那很能说明我的心意 对吧
That says a lot, right?
你会把收据贴在礼物包装纸上吗 还是...
Will you put the receipts right on the wrapping paper, or...?
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
你戴着连指手套
You're wearing mittens.
你的话影响到我了
Now you're in my head.
我现在好难过
Now I'm sad.
她就像个美丽的谜团
She's like this beautiful mystery, man.
你真的很喜欢她 对吗
Wow, you're, you're really into her, huh?
被丘比特的箭射中了
Cupid's arrow. Boom.
我在床边放了一件她的T恤
I got one of her T-shirts by my bed,
有时我就躺在床上拿起来闻
and sometimes I just lay there and smell it.
好吧
All right.
或许可以送她这张...
Uh, maybe just get her this...
艾塔·詹姆斯的唱片
Etta James record over here.
刚刚出了黑胶版的
Just rereleased it on vinyl.
柯拉会很喜欢的
Cora's gonna love this.
真的吗 就是唱歌♥那种唱片吗
Yeah? Like, like a record record?
是的 她公♥寓♥里有很多很酷的专辑
Yeah. She has tons of cool albums in her apartment.
就在唱机转盘下面
Right below the turntable?
说真的 兄弟
Honestly, man,
我现在都开始担心你视力是不是有问题了
now I'm just concerned about your vision.
好吧 25块 我会放进大礼包里
All right. 25 bucks. I'll put it in the pile.
但我还是要买♥♥下那条围巾
But I'm still gonna get the scarf.
作为承包商 我很少有机会传递好消息
As a contractor, I rarely get to deliver good news.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
托尼啊
Oh, Tony.
真谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 我才该谢谢你
No, thank you.
你如此信任我 给我机会
For the leap of faith and the opportunity.
我和工人们准备了一份礼物给你
My crew and I got you a little something.
我们冒险选了很多薰衣草洗浴用品
We took a risk and went heavy on the lavender.
我超爱薰衣草
I love lavender.
我知道
I know.
我偷偷查看过
I snooped.
总之 好好享用吧 夫人
Anyway, enjoy, milady.
你怎么打不死
Why won't you die?!
我永生不朽
I'm immortal!
你有一台很棒的暖炉
Well, you got yourself a hell of a furnace.
是的 还有两只超疯的小猴子
Yeah, and two crazy monkeys.
特别是这一只 他每天都需要被打屁屁
Especially this one. He needs, like, a daily whupping.
你们节日期间还营业吗
So, are you guys open during the holidays?
万一有什么问题 我该联♥系♥谁
Um, who should I call in case something goes wrong?
我给你我儿子的手♥机♥号♥吧
Let me give you my son's cell phone number,
因为我们24小时营业 全年无休
because we are a 24-hour operation.
所以随时可以打给他
So don't hesitate to call.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
好了
Okay,
妈妈要喝酒了
Mommy needs her rosé.
顺便说下 不用谢我
You're welcome, by the way.
-谢你什么 -老天 你真迟钝
- For what? - My God, you're rusty.
你有多久没约过会了
When was the last time you went on a date?
行了 这与你无关
Hey, that is none of your business.
比我预想的还要久
Longer than I thought.
我当年也是年轻诱人的暖通空调修理工
I was once a young HVAC man myself,
你会有种第六感
and you get a sixth sense.
她对你有意思
She was into you.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我清楚得很 好吗
I actually do, okay?
在我遇到你妈以前
Before I met your mom,
我在整个南区斩妞无数
I cut quite a wide swath through the South Side.
而且当年我们还穿着性感的工人制♥服♥
And we were wearing uniforms in those days, so,
所以基本上魅力无人能拒
basically, unstoppable.
我需要买♥♥新跑鞋
I need to get some new running shoes.
到时我陪你去
I'll go with you when you do.
我们该解决一下你的脚掌内旋问题
We should address your pronation issue.
快看 是你的兄弟们
Hey, there are your brothers.
2008年的队伍
The 2008 team.
他们以前总是很自在地
They were always so comfortable
穿着那些摔跤服在家里走来走去
wearing those little wrestling outfits around the house.
我看了就心烦
Really bummed me out.
看马科 还留着可笑的八字胡
There's Marco and his ridiculous little mustache.
那是梅根吗
Oh, is that Megan?
她代表全州参赛过吗
She was all-state?
她是非常优秀的跳远运动员
Unbelievable long jumper.
快缩肌纤维含量极高
Amazing fast-twitch muscles.
假如当年我们没分手 就会生出优秀的小运动员
We would've had some great little athletes if we'd made it.
而且 他们会在不幸福的家庭环境中长大
Plus, they would have grown up in an unhappy home,
所以能在田径场上把痛苦转化为力量
so they could have channeled the pain onto the field.
我们分开后 我消沉了很长一段时间
I was pretty down for a while after we split,
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表