剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
for an on- time departure to Denver.
丹
Dan!
柯拉
Cora?
怎么回事
Wh- What's going on?
-我拒绝了 -什么
- I said no. - What?
我拒绝了马科的求婚
To Marco. He proposed.
你能留下来多待几天吗
Can you stay a few more days?
好啊
Yeah.
-可以吗 -可以
- Yes? - Yes.
-可以 可以 -太好了
- Yes. Yes. Yes. - Yeah, o- okay.
可以
Yes.
我们及时赶到了
We made it!
从奥克朗上90号♥高速 然后溜进出发层
Took Oak Lawn to the 90, then slipped through Departures.
只用了17分钟
17 minutes.
那可是项纪录
That's a record.
因为我 这甜蜜的爱情都是因为我啊
Because of me. That's 'cause of me right there.
不客气哦
You're welcome!
三天后
里昂·红骨头·穆迪
Leon Redbone Moody,
我们感谢你
we thank you for
126个狗年的陪伴
126 dog years of companionship,
爱 以及...
love and...
我们闻过的最臭的屁
some of the most epic farts we've ever smelt.
我们每次走进这个家时都会想到你
We will think of you every time we walk into this house.
我们会想念你的
You will be missed.
-我们爱你 里昂 -我们爱你 里昂
- We love you, Leon. - We love you, Leon.
-我们爱你 里昂 -爱你
- Love you, Leon. - Love you.
想你 里昂
Miss you, Leon.
现在请大家往后退一大步
And now I'd like to ask you all to take one big step back.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
再见了
So long.
-永别了 里昂 -再见 里昂 我们爱你
- Farewell, Leon. - Bye, Leon, we love you.
天呐 儿子 这...
Oh, my God, son. It's...
太美了
it's stunning.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
这验证了我的想法很棒
It's validation, really.
对不起 恐怕我还是不适合干暖通空调这行
I'm sorry, I just don't think I'm a heating and AC guy.
快看 妈 又下雪了
Hey, Mom, it's snowing again.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
各位 我相当确定这其实是...
Guys? I'm pretty sure these are...
里昂的骨灰
Leon's ashes.
的确是
They are.
-天呐 -的确是
- Yeah. Boy. - Yeah, they are.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表