剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表
欢迎丹和艾丽
穆迪家的圣诞节
第一季 第三集
早上好啊 宝贝
Morning, babe.
第三天
12月22日
你起来了
You're up.
我刚刚正想给我们弄点咖啡来喝呢
Uh, I was just gonna get us some coffee.
真不敢相信我真的来到了这里
I can't believe that I'm here.
真的太棒了
It's amazing.
就在昨天 我们还是分手状态
I mean, just yesterday, we were, uh, completely broken up.
我也觉得 太疯狂了 不是吗
I know, it's crazy, right?
疯到极点
Bonkers.
我去去就回
Oh, I'll be right back.
这太残酷了
This is brutal.
我必须跟她分手
I have to break up with her.
在圣诞节前三天分手吗
Three days before Christmas?
你不想再等到她怀孕了再分吗
Don't you want to wait till she's pregnant, too?
不跟她坦白内心 感觉很不对
It just feels wrong not to be honest with her.
再过三天就到圣诞节了 老兄
It's three days before Christmas, man.
分手是不可能的
It's not happening.
你要跟艾丽撑过新年
You're with Ali through New Year's.
个人而言 如果是我 我会假装到把情人节过完
Personally, if it was me, I'd fake it through Valentine's Day,
但我是个绅士
but I'm a gentleman.
是啊 就几天了 忍♥忍♥吧
Yeah, I guess it's just a few days.
瞧瞧你 对我们堂弟的女朋友纠结痴缠
Look at you, all twisted up in knots over our cousin's girlfriend.
再见
Goodbye.
你忘了拿什么东西吧
Aren't you forgetting something?
我知道这有点俗套 但我一直想劝说丹
I know it's kind of cheesy, but I've been trying to get Dan
来一次欧洲河流航游
to go on one of those, like, European river cruises.
我的抽屉里堆积了几百本这种旅游宣传册
I have hundreds of brochures for those in my drawer.
-是真的 -真的吗
- She does. - Really?
看来某人在跟自己的老妈恋爱啊
Well, looks like someone's dating their mother.
-真恶心 -不是
- Gross. - No.
我实际上感到很荣幸 非常感谢
I'm actually flattered. Thank you very much.
我觉得你们两个打算同居真是好事
I think it's a good thing that you two are gonna move in together.
我喜欢
I like this.
下一步 我们要让他参加法学院入学考试
Next step, we got to get him to take the LSATs.
要坐火车才能探望 我不会碰的
Third rail- - I'm not touching that one.
妈 你从小到大读的书里 肯定有教你
Mom, there must be something in one of your textbooks
人是有自♥由♥意志的吧
about humans having free will.
说得好 律师
Ah, well argued, Counselor.
我很抱歉你不得不在那辆老旧房♥车里过夜
I'm so sorry that you had to spend the night in that crusty old RV.
肖恩 你把你的房♥间让给他们
Sean, you're giving 'em your room.
那我们也要分摊房♥租咯
Well, I guess we're prorating the rent.
我觉得你现在不会想打开
I think that's a can of worms
关于房♥租的潘多拉魔盒的 儿子
you don't want to open right now, son.
这是什么鬼情况
What the hell is this?
你跟艾丽说了我们今晚要唱圣诞颂歌♥吗
Did you tell Ali we're caroling tonight?
我们今晚要唱圣诞颂歌♥
Uh, we're caroling tonight.
我爸很重视这个活动
My dad takes it very seriously.
如果我不重视 街坊邻里都要暴♥乱♥了
The neighborhood would riot if I didn't.
你会唱歌♥吗
Do you sing?
会一点 我...
Uh, a little bit- - I was,
我上大学时曾是无伴奏合唱团的
I was in an a cappella group in college.
-无伴奏合唱团 -让我猜猜
- A cappella! - Well, let me guess- -
-你唱女低音吗 -没错 还真是
- alto? - Yeah, actually I am.
就缺这个 千万别跟她分手 好吗
The missing link. Do not break up with her, okay?
否则 我们会站到她那边
Because, otherwise, we side with her.
-大家好啊 -艾丽 这是我妹妹布丽吉特
- Hey. - Uh, Ali, this is my sister Bridget.
嗨
Hi.
要是在24消失前 你一定会被她震撼的
Just 24 hours ago, you would have been impressed with her.
好啦
All right...
你还好吗 布丽吉
You okay, Bridge?
听着
So, listen.
我工作的繁忙季要来了
It's coming up on my busy season at work.
不 我们已经谈过这个了
No- no, we've been through this.
我想着...怎么了
And I was thinking- - what?
-我们谈过这个了 -听我说 我只是...
- We went over this. - Listen to me- - I- I just,
我觉得你也是时候学学
I think it's time you learned
暖气和空调行业的相关技能了
the heating and air- conditioning business.
我不想啊 我...
I don't want to. I...
有远见的人是不会穿工服的
Visionaries don't wear uniforms.
万一你喜欢呢
What if you like it, okay?
你可能会发现你很喜欢 然后...
You might find that you like it, and then, you know,
等我退休后 你可以接替我
you could take over for me one day when I retire.
我的生意就要腾飞了
My business is about to take off.
今天我就有个会议
Like, today I've got a meeting.
那将改变一切
It's gonna change everything.
你知道这话你跟我说过多少次了吗
Do you know how many times you've told me that?
不知道 你也不知道 你个糊涂的老家伙
No, and neither do you, you mixed- up old codger.
顺便说一下 这是歌♥词本
By the way, here are the songbooks.
-在一个标记为"花♥园♥水管"的盒子里 -没错
- In a box marked "Garden hose." - Yes.
很高兴知道我们用的是杜威十进制图书分类法
Nice to know we're on the Dewey Decimal System.
下次你再见到我
Next time you see me,
我会穿着用钱做的衣服
I'll be wearing a money suit.
我们可以开工了
We are in business.
嘿 我是蒙蒂 你还在睡觉吗
没有 或许吧 怎么了
起来 去跑步
不了
有氧运动现在就是你的良药
找到一个安静的地方
Just finding a quiet spot.
对于 关于那个地面排水管
Yeah, about that floor drain...
布丽吉特
Oh, Bridget.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 托尼
Hi, Tony.
我没料到你还躺在床上
I didn't realize you'd still be in bed.
那是法式吐司吗
Is that French toast?
还有一些水果
And some fruit.
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
刚刚正打算出去跑步呢
Was just about to go for a run.
真的好激动能跟你们一起来这里
Just so excited to be here with you guys.
我就跟你说艾丽会很爱这地方的吧
I told you Ali was gonna love this place.
我觉得你好像是这里
I think you're the only man
位于10岁到75岁年龄区间的唯一一个男人
here between the ages of ten and 75.
是啊 我好久没吃过这么多莳萝了
Yeah, I haven't had this much dill in a while.
话说 艾丽 跟我说说你自己吧
So, Ali... tell me about yourself.
你是家里最年长的孩子吗 不对 是中间的
Are you the oldest? No... middle child.
-你怎么知道 -因为我就是位于中间的那个孩子
- How'd you know? - Because I'm the middle child.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你有没有觉得 有时候你得抗争
Do you ever feel like sometimes you have to fight
才能不被大家忽略
just to be heard?
-有时候而已吗 -对吧
- "Sometimes"? - Yeah.
-是啊 -我也是
- Yeah. - Me, too.
失陪下 我得去一趟洗手间
Excuse me, I need to use the men's room.
应该不需要排队
I don't anticipate a line.
你介意我坐过来吗
Mind if I come over?
请吧
Please.
家里只有姐妹吧
Sisters?
你太擅长猜这个了
You're so good at this.
嘿
嘿 柯拉
你的照片棒极了
如果你不肯帮我拍了 我就杀了你
-是啊 我有两个姐妹 -天呐
- Yeah, I have two sisters. - God...
我想让你帮我拍珠宝照
你现在有空吗
没那么狂野吗
Less wild?
是啊
Yeah.
感觉还真的挺爽的
That actually felt pretty good.
当然啦
Of course it did.
现在内啡肽在你的体内狂奔
Right now endorphins are flooding your body.
有运动鞋 谁还需要健康维护组织啊
Who needs an HMO if you have sneakers?
是啊 对极了
Yeah, totally.
学校给你买♥♥保险了 对吧
The school gives you insurance, though, right?
虽然不包含齿颚矫正方面的费用 但的确是有的
I mean, I wouldn't want to have any heavy orthodontic work, but yeah.
天呐 我感觉神清气爽
Wow, I feel clear.
剧集 | 穆迪一家 | 导航列表